My Other Mate?!

I knocked him down and he landed with a huge thud.  'Two fights one day, not bad' Jay thought.  I jumped on top of the teacher and straddled his waist.  I punched him in the face 5 times before he flipped us over and held my hands above my head.  I struggled then I broke free and put my feet on his stomach and kicked him.  He flew to the other side of the room and hit the wall.  I ran over to him faster than light and picked him up with both my hands by his throat.  He started choking nd struggled but I squeezed tighter.  Jay walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder I let the pathetic excuse of a man go and he hit the floor.  The look on his face was priceless, it was a mixture of surprise, pride, fear and joy.  Surprise because he didn't think I was that strong, pride because I'm his mate and I can kick serious ass, fear because he is scared of me and joy because I let him live.  " Go... To....The...Office"  He said.

" Okay, wait what's your name?" I asked actually curious.

" Mr. Parez" (pronounced Perez) He said

I rolled my eyes " First name?" I asked in a bored tone because I was tired of his mind games

" Exaveyour" (pronounced Xavier) He said then his students walked in.  Whoa that fight lasted 2 minutes.

" Okay bye, sir." I added sir because it was an act in front of the class who were looking at us funny.

" Elexus c'mon" Jay said walking to the door

" I'm coming" I said walking away

The rest of the day was uneventful.  Last period was study hall so Jay and I talked about the whole mate thing.  After the 5 of us got into the 8 seat hummer we drove to get Hector.  I sat next to Hector and Damari.  Jay drove and Jonnell is in the passenger seat.  Sam and Brendon are in the back row with Julian Buddy all of our best friends and my secret boyfriend.  He's a werewolf but he doesn't go to our school he goes to an all werewolf school.  His dad is the alpha of a humungo pack that reaches from California to Idaho.  We live in California where the headquarters is.  I don't know his dad's first name so I call him Alpha Buddy.  We arrived at the house which is 3 story with like 5 kitchens, 13 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms  and 7 living rooms.  Pretty big with 2 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, 3 gyms and 9 game rooms.  As I said pretty big.  I ran into my room to get ready to go into town.  I put on black skinny jeans, red wife beater I took from Julian and red and black Jordans.  I put my hair in a pony tail and put in red contacts with black sunglasses on my head.  I love the colors red and black.  My room is red and black.  Black king sized bed, red walls red carpet, black doors, red pillows, red curtains, black ipod dock, red ipod.  The red ipod is only for my room i have like 5 ipods.  My dad owns Itunes so he is like billionaire this was after mom left.  She begged for him back.  I walked into town thinking about where I should go.  I looked around and saw a guy with red and black vans.  I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.  He looked up and I gasped.  He was gorgeous.  His eyes are hazel, he has light brown almost dirty blond hair and he is a little pale.

" Umm, did you need something?" He said with a smile on his face showing his white teeth.

" I was umm wondering ummm where you uh got your shoes" I said distracted by his hotness

" Footlocker in the mall" He said I took in his scent and gasped.

" You're my mate" I said straight out

" Yeah I know. Wait are your eyes red?" He asked pointing to my eyes

" They're contacts they are actually white" I said motioning for him to follow me.  He did. I pulled him into an alley

" Whoa, I'm not some easy girl I don't kiss on the first 2 minutes of knowing my mate" He said in a girly voice.

I rolled my eyes " Shut up I'm showing you if you didn't notice we're are surrounded by humans" I said

Wait I knew his scent was different.

He's a vampire.

My mates' are a werewolf and a vampire