Experimenting

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH JULLIAN?!" Sam yelled at me.  Looking at me like I had 3 heads.

" I mean,  I've been dating him for a while now.  I love him and he loves me." I told him calmly. 

" I won't let you." Jay said.  I rolled my eyes

" You're not my father.  You can't make me stop dating him."  I pointed out.

" Everyone stop." Brendon said, calmly. " Elexus is old enough to date whoever she wants.  It's not like she's dating Leon Penning" He pointed out.  Leon Penning is the school's bad boy, quarterback, and jerk.  I nodded ad the others mumbled their agreements.

" Fine, you can date Jullian.  Not in front of us though, it's gross"  Damari said, crinkling his nose at the last part.  The others agreed.  I ran up to them and hugged them in the tightest hug I could ever give somebody.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." I said happily.  I ran out the bathroom and into the classroom.  I jumped onto the closest table and started dancing.

" Elexus, stop dancing" Exaveyour said to me, trying to get me down.  I got down and started dancing with him. " Elexus, stop"  He said.  I shook my head and started grinding against him.

I heard the class gasp and I stopped grinding on him and turned to the class ad they sat there with wide eyes.  I shrugged and kissed Exaveyour on the lips.  He kissed me back and licked my bottom lip.  I opened my mouth and made out with him for like 10 minutes before pulling back and walking to my seat.

" I thought you loved Jullian." Jay said.  I shrugged.

" Doesn't mean I can't experiment with other guys." I said.  After class,  all the girls in my class asked how Exaveyour's lips felt and how he tasted.  I pushed passed them and went to Science.