Finding Elexus

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Dean's P.O.V;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

" What are you trying to say?" I asked Exaveyour as he stood in front of me, my 9 boys, the boys' mates, Jullian Buddy and Kenny Buddy.

" The Operals took Elexus yesturday and possibly Giovene also" He told me and I sighed.  I ran a hand through my hair and closed my eyes.

" Why the fuck is that chick always getting herself into trouble?" I heard Jay ask and I looked at him

" Watch your mouth" I told him and he rolled his eyes.

" Dad you know it's true" He said back and I narrowed my eyes

" Don't talk back to your father" I told him and he stood up.

" Since when were you considered a father?  You're always at work, when you're not at work, you stay in you're office.  We barely get to see you and now your only daughter is missing.  Why the fuck are we still sitting around?" He asked and I slammed my hands on the table.  I seen Hector and Exaveyour flinch.

" I am not going to tell you again watch your mouth" My voice sounded deep and threatening, which had no affect on him.

" You're right, you won't have to tell me again, I'm going to find my little sister, she needs help"  He told me and walked away.

" You can't find her by yourself" I told him and a voice spoke out.

" He's not going to be alone.  He has his 8 brothers, his sister's mate, an ex boyfriend and his brothers' mates to help him" Raymond told me and all the guys stood up and their mates too.

" At least leave Hector" I told them and Hector walked with the girls.

" Dad, I'm 14 and my sister's favorite, I'm not staying in this place"  Hector told me and I realized that's the first time I heard him speak since his mother left. 

" Plus, he can perfect and memorize anything, we need him" Rochell said and fist bumped Hector.  They all left but Jay stayed back

" We'll call you when we find her" He said and I nodded.  He ran to his brothers and it was just Kenny and I left.

" So, are you going to contact her mother?" He asked me and I sighed

" I don't have any other choice" I said and reached inside my pocket for my cell phone.  I called her phone and she picked up. " Hey Trish, it's Dean.  I have something to tell you about Elexus"  I started

 (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Trish's P.O.V))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

" What do you mean, 'she's missing'?" I asked into the phone.  My only daughter got kidnapped, and she was at my house yesterday.

" The Operals kidnapped her and her mate" Dean told me and I sat down on the stool to the island

" Giovene Jonah?" I asked and Rick looked at me, concern sketched on his face.

" Yeah, the guy that turned her.  The guys are out looking for her" He told me and I popped out of my seat.

" You're letting a bunch of stupid teenagers look for my daughter?" I asked and anger filled me.

" Trish, maybe when you left us for rich, douche, they were stupid teenagers but now, they are grown men.  They can survive a life with 1 parent who doesn't care enough about them or grow up with a bitch like you, they can find a girl" He said and I kicked the island.  I made a hole and Rick grabbed my hand.  I yanked it out his grip and he walked away.