Running Away

!!!!!!!!!!Elexus's P.O.V!!!!!!!!!!
" The one and only. Now, are you going to invite me in, or am I going to stand here the whole time?" Katine asked and I snapped out the trance I was in.

" Kat, come in" I whispered and she strolled in, putting her hands in her leather jacket pockets. Her black heels clicked the whole way. She came up to me and hugged me. I squeezed her and she hugged me back. Her hair was a bright red and her eyes were a dark green.

" I've missed you" She whispered and I felt tears fill my eyes.

" I missed you too" I told her and we pulled back. Tears were falling down her face and I smiled weakly at her.

" I don't get a hug?" Jullian asked and she turned to him.

" JULLZ!!!" She exclaimed, squeezing him in a hug.

" Long time no see" He said and she pulled back, straightening out her clothes.

" Why did you come back now?" I asked her and she poked me in the stomach.

" I heard through the grapevine that you got kidnapped by Operals" She answered and I shrugged

" Yeah, I did. But, I escaped" I said as if it was nothing.

" Oh, I almost forgot, you have brothers" She told me, turning to the crowd of guys. She gave each of them a hug and even hugged their mates. Once she reached Exaveyour, a flirtatious smile came to her face. " Who is this?" She asked, her voice sounding like a predator.

" This is Exaveyour, my mate" I answered and she extended her fangs.

" Leave" I told the guys and they just stood there. " NOW!!" I yelled and they left. My dad led them upstairs.

" Kat, when's the last time you've eaten?" Jullian asked her.

" 5 or 6... months ago" She told me and leaped at Exaveyour. They fell to the floor and she hissed at him.

" Kat, get off of him" I warned her, getting over-possessive of Exaveyour. I felt my wolf getting angry

" I want to taste him. He smells delicious" She told me, running a finger down Exaveyour's neck. He smiled and I growled. I shifted and lunged at her. I landed on her and my paws dug into her shoulders. She let out an ear-piercing scream and someone grabbed me. All I saw was red and I turned around, clawing them in the face.

" LEX, GO!!" Jullian yelled and I looked to see that I clawed Exaveyour. He had 4 claw marks across his face, he was bleeding and I shifted back to my human form. I took a knee next to him. He was propped on his elbows and I reached a hand out to touch him but he pushed himself away from me. I felt my heart drop and I felt tears come to my eyes.

" Sorry" I whispered to him before I shifted and ran out the house, into the woods. I ran and ran and ran.

^^^^^^Giovene's P.O.V^^^^^^
" SHE RAN AWAY?!?!" Chris yelled at Jullian as he tried to explain

" Yes, but it was be-" Jullian started but Chris put a hand up.

" No excuses. Go find her and bring her back here" Chris ordered and looked over at Katine. " You get out of my house" He told her and she smirked, shrugging her leather jacket on.

" Who died and made you alpha?" She asked him and he growled at her. " Did you forget? I'm a vampire, I'm not intimidated by you" She reminded him and in a blink of an eye, she was gone.

" She has a point" Jay said, zipping up his sweater.

" What exactly is her point, Jayson?" Chris asked, furious.

" You're not alpha. Therefore, you can't order us to do anything" Jay said and their dad spoke up.

" Go find my daughter. That is an order from your alpha" He said in his scary voice.

" Ugh" All the brothers complained.

" This chick needs to stop disappearing" Damari complained, slipping on his Converse.

 " Stop complaining and go. Half of you shift" Mr. Alverez demanded and everyone went outside. I followed in the back. Rochell, Chris, Jay, Jonnell, Sam and Damari shifted. Exaveyour, Raymond, Jullian, Brendon, Hector and I stayed in human form. Not that I had a choice.

" Okay, Rochell with Exaveyour, Damari with me, Jay with Giovene, Jonnell with Jullian, Sam with Brendon and Chris with Hector" Raymond ordered and everybody paired up. Jay sat next to my leg and his head was at my waist.

" Let's go" Jullian said and we all broke into sprints.

__+_+_+_+Elexus's P.O.V _+_+_+_+_+

I ran until I was weak. I fell and I couldn't get up. I shifted involuntarily into human form. I was exhausted. My eyes closed and I couldn't open them. My breathing was shallow and I couldn't move. I heard leaves getting crushed and I didn't have the energy to open my eyes. " Dad, I see something" I heard a voice say.

" That's not something, that's someone" Another voice said. I tried to speak but my throat swelled up. Footsteps approached me and a warm hand was on my neck.

" She barely has a pulse" The first voice reported and I was flipped on my back. " Call an ambulance" He told the other person and I felt something cover my body.

" Call my dad" I whispered and that took a lot of strength.

" She can hear us. Okay, lady, stay concious, they're on their way" The 2nd voice told me. I raised my hand and held the first thing I could come in contact with. It was a person's hand. I heard sirens in the distance and I felt the darkness consume me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry it was short, but I'm a lazy bum. So what? Sue me. I have like 10 other books to update. So pray for me