Oozing blood

*********************************Elexus' P.O.V***********************************

The bullet shot my in the shoulder that got shot earlier yesterday, or today or whenever I got shot.  It hurt like hell, but not as much since it wasn't made of silver.  I grabbed my shoulder and Giovene shot another bullet.  This hit my stomach and I hunched over.  I grabbed my stomach with my other hand and I felt the blood ooze out.  I coughed and blood came out.  He closed his eyes and shot again.  This hit my leg and I fell to the floor.  Blood was coming out of me everywhere and I heard a cry of pain.  I realized it was me and the world started turning black. 

'I'n not going out without a fight' I thought and I blinked back the dots.  I put my hands under me and used all of my strength to push myself up.  I was in a kneeling position and Giovene looked surprised that I was even conscious.

" Elexus, just stop trying to stay awake, I know you're tired.  Just go down before you get hurt anymore" Giovene said and I stood up.  I stumbled for a second and was really dizzy. 

" I never go down without a fight" I mumbled and he pointed the gun at me again.  I smiled and he pulled the trigger.  No bullet came out, and he pulled the trigger again.  There were no more bullets and he threw the gun.  " So... what were you about to do?" I mumbled and he frowned.

" Elexus, you lost a lot of blood" He said and I felt even more dizzy.

" Yeah, I know" I said and I held on to the railing.  I looked down and seen a puddle of blood, not even a small puddled it was at least 2 feet wide and 3 feet long.  My breath was coming up in pants and I could hear my heart beating.  Everything was moving in slow motion and my eyes started drooping.  I shook my head and it made stuff a little better but didn't quite work.

" Elexus, are you alright?" Giovene asked and I looked at him like he was stupid.

" You shot me 4 times today and I was shot once before you kidnapped me, I'm losing 50% of my blood and I can't remember the movie that I quoted" I said, remembering that I quoted a movie when I cussed at the guys.

" What did you say?" He asked me.

" Something about my language being English" I said and he snapped his fingers.

" You're thinking about Role Models" He said and I felt more blood come out.

" Um... if you don't mind, can you make me stop bleeding?  It feels weird" I asked and he shook his head.

" I can't" He said

" You're a fucking vampire.  You can't help me stop bleeding?" I asked and he shook his head.

" Well, I can but... I can't help you" He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

" I only can if you join the Operals.  That's my deal with them" He said and I dropped to the floor because my knees got weak.

" Why am I always the last one to know about the deals?" I asked and he shrugged.

" Can you just pass out?" He asked impatiently

" Can you let me go back home?" I asked calmly

" No" He told me

" Then I won't pass out" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

" Elexus, stop being stubborn" He said and walked over to me.

" I'm not being stubborn, you're just being over demanding" I retorted and he picked me up so that I was standing.

" You made me do this" He whispered and brought his mouth to my neck.  He sunk his fangs into my neck.  He sucked more of my blood so that I would pass out.  Before I could black out, he brought his lips to mine.  I tasted my blood on his lips and he opened my mouth, he let drops of blood drip in my mouth.  He pulled back and the darkness tugged at me.  I let the darkness take me and I collapsed in Giovene's arms.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Giovene's P.O.V<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

She fainted in my arms and I held her close to me.  Her blood tastes so good.  I looked around and there was blood everywhere.  I sighed and grabbed my phone out my pocket.  I dialed the janitors number and held he phone to my ear. " Hello?" I heard Craig answer.

" Hey Craig, we have a lot of blood that you need to clean up" I said and he sighed.

" First of all, my name's Aaron and second of all, I'm your secretary" He said and I ran a hand through my hair.

" Oh, I knew that.  But, can you call a janitor to clean this?" I asked and he hung the phone up.

" Note to self: fire Arnold" I said and I heard another sigh over the phone

" Sir, I didn't hang up and my name's Aaron" He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Of course.  I was just testing you"  I said and I could feel his depression from through the phone.

" Mr. Jonah, the janitor says he's not cleaning up your mess again.  And that you're a lazy piece of scum" Aaron said and it was my turn to sigh.

" Alright Altoids, I guess I'll clean it myself" I said and he sighed again.

" My name's Aar-" He started but I hung up my phone.

" I guess I have to clean this all by myself" I said and placed Elexus's body on the floor.