Ninjaness

I woke up and my stomach hurt like hell.  Getting shot 2 times in 1 day does not feel good.  I opened my eyes and blinding light filled my vision.  I squeezed my eyes shut and reopened them.  I looked around and seen that I was in the same room as before.  I heard a door open and looked back to see Giovene walk in.  I ran my tongue over my teeth and turned around.  " What the fuck do you want?" I asked and he walked in front of me.

" I was just checking on you" He said playing with my hair.  I moved my head so that the hair fell out his hands.

" Don't touch me" I growled and he looked me in my eyes.  It felt as though he could look into my soul.  I looked away and he grabbed my face.

" Do you think I want to do this to you?" He asked me

" Actually, yeah it does.  If you didn't want to, you could've killed the Operals.  You're a freaking Vampire, nothing could stop you.  Actually a werewolf can" I said and he once again kissed me.  I didn't enjoy it, I didn't want more.  I wanted to leave.  I pulled back and head butted him.  He rubbed his forehead and I smiled.

" Why the fuck do you love hurting me?" He asked and I laughed humorlessly.

" I like hurting you?  Who helped kidnap their mate?  You did.  Who shot their mate in the stomach with a sleeping dart? Oh yeah, you did" I said and Giovene bit his lip. " Who knows that their mate is just a teenager who is still trying to figure out life?   You do.  So tell me Giovene, who's really hurting who?" I asked and he walked away. 'Anybody there?' I asked in my head and still no answer. Shit.

" I really do love you.  I just had to kidnap you.  It was the only option" He said and I tried to undo the ropes from my hands.  I loosened it enough to slip a hand through.  He turned around and I stopped moving

" There is always a second option.  To not do it" I said and I got the ropes off my hands and smiled to myself.

" There wasn't that option, and I kinda wanted to" He said

" What are you going to get out of this?" I asked him and he rubbed the back of his neck.

" I get to be on the consul" He said and I rolled my eyes

" So, you made me fall in love with you, kidnapped me and probably is going to kill me, just so you can be on the consul?" I asked and he nodded.  " Well if you really want it, I guess I can't blame you" I said and he looked hopeful.

" Are you serious?" He asked and I laughed

" No, I still hate you" I said and he looked sad and walked out the room.  I sat there and untied the ropes from my legs.  I stood up and walked over to the door.  I walked to the side and put my back to the wall.  " CONNOR!!!" I yelled and I heard footsteps, heavy ones.  The door opened and Connor walked in.  I walked behind him and pressed his pressure point.  He dropped to the floor, unconscious.  I smiled at my ninjaness and grabbed the gun from his holster.  I made sure it had bullets and that everything was good for killing.  I put my back to the wall and slowly walked out the room.  I looked around and walked out, my finger on the trigger.  I seen one of the guys who kidnap me walking my direction, texting.  I put my back against the wall and he walked by me.  He stopped and I ran to the other side of the wall,  he looked at where I was and shrugged.  He walked away and I sighed in relief.  I kept walking and looked around as I did, this place is like a maze.  10 minutes after walking I seen Cathy and Luke talking.  I put my back to the wall and eavesdropped on them.

" So, how long before we kill her?" Cathy asked.  I can't believe I've known her for 4 years and she's a part of the scheme.  I need to know what she found out about Exaveyour, she never did tell us what she found.

" About a day or so, she really seems to not give a fuck" Luke said and I smiled, I didn't give a fuck.

" She was always a hard one to get to.  She always gets into fights, teachers quit because of her and I heard she stabbed her brother.  For calling her a slut" Cathy said and I got bored so I walked out the shadows.  They both looked at me and I put my hands on my hips.

" FYI, he called me a slut.  Twice.  So he deserved to get stabbed.  Douche bag" I said and Cathy pulled a gun out her holster.  I used to go to the firing range 4 times a day for 10 years.  So I went to the firing range like...more than 10 times.  I'll figure the math out later. 

" How the fuck did you get out?" Luke said and I shrugged. 

" Your people don't know how to tie knots" I said and played with the gun.  I heard foot steps behind me and I seen Luke look behind me for a millisecond.  I acted like I sighed but actually took in the scent, Giovene.  Where does he come from?

" So, where's Giovene?  Is he still tied up?  Didn't untie your mate?" Cathy asked and I rolled my eyes.

" He's no longer my mate.  And for his whereabouts, I think we all know" I said and seen a metal surface.  A great way to make a bullet bounce off and hit Cathy and/or Luke.  It was right above them and they would think I missed.  Not killing them, but to keep them out long enough for me to tie them up and run.  I shot 2 bullets and they dodged it.  I

" Nice try, rookie.  You suck at aiming" Luke teased.  I put up 3 fingers

"3" I put 1 finger down. "2" I put another down "1" I said and put the last one down.  They looked confused and I waved.  The bullets hit them in the back and them fell forwards. " Weak humans" I muttered and I ran a hand through my hair.  " Giovene, I know you're behind me" I said and turned around.  He was leaning against the wall and I tossed the gun to him.  He caught it and pointed it at me.  " Are you going to shoot me again?" I said and he nodded.  I spread my arms out and he put his finger on the trigger.

" I'm sorry" He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You always are"  I said when he pulled the trigger.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Exaveyour's P.O.V<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Elexus ran out the house and I looked at Jullian.  " Why did she just lick your hand?" I asked and he shrugged

" Beats me" He said and ran up the stairs.  I ran out the door and followed her scent.  Damn, she's fast.  I ended up on the other side of town.  I ran up to the door of the huge house and a teenage girl answered it.

" Who might you be?" She asked batting her eyelashes.  No wonder why teenagers get pregnant so early.

" I'm Elexus' boyfriend, I was wondering if you seen her" I said and she put on a jealous face.

" Yeah, she went to go speak with her mom, she's in the back.  Go see if she's still back there" She said and left, I guess I can come in.  I walked in and closed the door,  I followed Elexus' scent and it lead me to a huge back yard.  I seen a woman that's around 33 looking sitting down on her patio.  She looked confused and shocked, with a hint of sadness.

" Excuse me, miss.  I'm looking for Elexus" I said politely and she turned towards me, her brown hair falling to her shoulders, her dark green eyes were sad and guilty. 

" She just left, she said she was- actually she didn't say where she was going.  But, she did say something about her mate Giovene" She said and I nodded in her direction.

" Thanks" I said and started stripping,  I left my boxers on and shifted.  I grabbed my pants in my mouth and started running in the woods next to the woman's house.  I smelt Elexus' scent and ran at my full speed.  It took me 13 minutes before I arrived downtown.  I shifted  and slipped on my pants, forgetting my shirt at the woman's, who I suspect is Elexus' mom, house.  I walked out of the woods and a lot of girls looked my way.  They all looked me up and down.  I ignored them and  followed Elexus' scent, it was getting weak and I walked faster.  Her scent ended in an alley.  I punched the wall and it made a dent.  I left the alley way and sniffed for clues and smelt Giovene and a bunch of humans, but not just any humans, Operals.  " Elexus, what did you get yourself into?" I asked myself and walked away