I Live With My Dad And 9 Brothers. And I Have 2 Mates. HELP!!!

Well, my name is Elexus Alvarez.  I am a werewolf.  I live with my dad and 9 brothers. My dad's name is Dean(39) and that's what I call him. My brothers' names are Raymond, Chris, Rochell, Jay, Brendon, Sam, Damari, Jonnell, and Hector.  I'm a major tomboy, but what do you expect I live with 10 guys.  My mom ran off and married a rich white guy named Rick.  He's such an asshole he is a millionaire but my mom never sends us a birthday or Christmas present anymore, bitch.  Anyway, back to me.  I have waist length black, straight hair with red and blue streaks.  I have lots of curves and I'm a 34d.  Oh yeah I have white eyes.  I have to wear contacts because I go to a human school along with Jay(19) who is a senior and so am I(18), Brendon and Sam(17) who are twins that are juniors, Damari(16) who is a sophomore and Jonnell(15) who is a freshman. Raymond(22) is a senior in college for law, Chris(21) is a junior in Yale. Rochell(20) is a sophomore in college for cooking. Hector(14) is in 8th grade. Jay got held back like the stupid ass he is. I'm currently fighting with some blond bimbo who shoved me into a locker.

"Out my way bitch!" The blond yelled in my face spit flying everywhere.

I wiped my cheek "I think your slut germs just gave me a taste of the entire football and soccer team, ew I taste you Jay." Jay smirked at me.

The blond pushed me and yelled "Who did you just call a slut do you know who I am?!"

"I called you a slut and you're the school whore. I've known you since second grade." I pushed her back a little harder but not my full strength because that would kill her.  On second thought....

'Don't kill her you'll expose us stupid ass.' Jay rolled his eyes. Oh yeah the whole hearing thoughts thing our pack has, all 14 of us. I say 14 because the 10 guys, me, Raymond's, Chris' and Rochell's mates are connected with us. 

She slapped me and thought I was going to stop there. But, I didn't.  I grabbed her hair and punched her in the face.  She got back up and tried to pounce on me but I kicked in the stomach mid air.  She landed on the ground with a thud.  Blood was dripping from her nose and mouth she glared at me.  I looked over at the other guys who just arrived and the principal who looked at me with a smirk on his face he hates her too.  My brothers looked at me and then the blond and nodded in understanding.  But not Brendon.

'Why Jessica?! Out of all blonds in the school why my sex toy?! WHY!?' My brothers and I looked at him then started cracking up, making us receive a few questioning looks. 

'Her... Name... Is...Laura'  Sam managed to say in our heads between laughs.

'And...You're..A....Virgin' Damri said in our heads.

Brendon frowned at us and walked away.  Just then the first bell rang and off to E.L.A I went.  My teacher exploded at the class because of me calling us and I quote "Ungrateful, bastards who should fucking burn in fucking hell" So we're getting a new teacher today.  This is the 5th teacher this year I got fired.

Jay and I have all the same classes so we walked in and sat down.  The teacher wasn't here yet so I put my headphones in and snuggled into Jay's arms.  I floated into a light sleep, which lasted 3 minutes before a guy's voice said "Excuse me miss get up please and don't sleep in my class with your boyfriend." Once I heard the word boyfriend I popped up and yanked my headphones out my ears.

"THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING YOU THINK THAT" I pointed to Jay who had a disgusted look on his face "IS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING?!" I was to busy yelling that I didn't notice his scent was a werewolf one until now.  I looked at him and he was gorgeous.  He has chocolate brown hair, brown eyes I can drown in, soft lips and was about 6' 3".  He had a black shirt on that showed his 8 pack and jeans. Jeans?? Oh, right, it's Friday.  His features showed surprise probably because 1) I just cussed and yelled at my teacher and 2) I am his mate.