Why Are You Doing This To Me?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Giovene's P.O.V'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I feel so bad right now.  I'm setting her up, for death.  I know what you're thinking, 'What the hell is he talking about?' I'm talking about the plan Operals and I made.  I knew Elexus would be looking for me so Heather, or as you guys know her 'Cathy', and I kissed.  Heather is basically the ruler of the Operals, she works at Elexus' school and we set her up so that she would run into the Operals.  She would come to me, I would feel worried.  Luke would put a silver knife dipped in holy water to her throat and that would mess up her mind link with her family.  She would then talk to me for comfort and I would feel sad and tell her not to blame herself if anything happens.  I would then tell her I love her and she would fall for me and think I would save her.  The rest of the plan, you will see in a few days or a month or so. 

" What to do now, boss?" Connor asked me from the front seat.

" We go to headquarters, tie her and I up, and then the rest of the plan will fall in motion" I said and he nodded.  It took us 3 hours to get there and Elexus was sound asleep when we arrived.  I seen Luke holding her over his shoulder.  She looked so innocent, but she is a freak in the bed.  I remember that night, because it was like 2 days ago.  They walked me in and set her down on a chair in a room with 1 window and 1 door.  They tied her up and turned to me.

" Boss, it's your turn, we won't tie you up tightly so you can be comfortable" Connor said and I sat down.  Step 1 in mission, accomplished.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Elexus' P.O.V;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

" Boss, it's your turn, we won't tie you up tightly so you can be comfortable" A deep voice said and I remember Luke called him by his first name Collar....Comber.....Connor.  That's his name, Connor, said to someone.  No one answered so I'm guessing whoever he was talking to nodded. Anout 20 minutes later, I was woken up by Luke.  He slapped both of my cheeks softly.  I opened my eyes and looked around to see Giovene seated 15 feet away from me. 

" What?" I asked Luke and he looked down at me, smiling. " Kid, stop smiling, it's creepy" I said and he chuckled.  He turned around so that his back was to me

" Lexie, is it alright if I call you Lexie?" He asked me, not turning around

" No" I snapped, I was still confused.  Who was their boss?  No one was tied up but Giovene and I.  Was it Giovene?  It couldn't be, could it?  I don't want to believe it, but I had to.

" Well, Lexie, what do you think you want with you?" Luke asked, turning to face me.

" How the fuck should I know.  I got kidnapped and I'm here, that's all I know" I said and he smiled.  " Dude, seriously, stop smiling, it hurts my eyes" I said and he pulled out something metal.  A cross.  He put it on Giovene's face and it burned through his skin, I smelt burning flesh and I got really mad. " Stop" I growled and he pressed it harder on his face.  Giovene screamed in pain and even though I couldn't trust him, I didn't like seeing him in pain.  I bared my fangs and I could tell my eyes turned red.  That reminds me, I need to take out these contacts. " Hey Luke, can you do me a solid?" I asked and he took the cross off of Giovene's face.

" No, you can't have anymore of my blood" He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Not that, your blood sucked.  Can you take out my contacts?" I asked and he sighed.  He walked over to me and took out my contacts.

" You have white eyes?" He asked and I nodded.  He threw my contacts across the room and I frowned.

" What was that for?" I asked and he shrugged.

" I was bored" He said and left the room.  Giovene looked at me with a sad expression on his fake, I couldn't trust him.

" Elexus" He said and I looked away from him.  I didn't respond and he cleared his throat. " Elexus?" He asked and I looked him in the eyes.  My eyes must've scared him because he looked away. 

" What do you want Giovene?" I growled and he shrunk in his seat

" Why are you mad?" He asked and I looked at him like he was stupid.

" Why are you doing this to me?" I asked quietly and he looked shocked. 

" Doing what?" He asked and I snorted

" I don't know, you tell me, boss" I said and he bit his lip.

" How did you find out?" He asked and I stared at him.

" So it's true?  You really are their boss?  Giovene, I trusted you.  Hell, I even loved you.  But now, you broke my heart and took my trust.  I thought you were actually in love with me, but I guess I didn't listen to my power, the lie detecting power" I said and he looked really guilty.

" I do love you.  I always did" He said and I laughed.  I laughed so hard, tears came out.  I finishd and wiped the tears.

" That was the funniest thing I ever heard.  Too late, I can't trust or believe you anymore.  If you guys were going to kill me, go ahead, I don't care.  I have nothing to live for" I said and he untied the ropes from his hands and legs.  He walked up to me and put a hand on my cheek.  I tried to move my face from his grip but he wouldn't let me go.  Shocks moved through my face and I enjoyed it and hated it at the same time.

" Look at me" He said after I avoided eye contact with him.  I looked into his eyes and seen love in them. " You have a lot to live for, your family, future and Exaveyour" He said and I spit in his face.  He wiped the spit away and glared at me.

" I stabbed my brother, hate everything and Exaveyour can live without me" I said and he grabbed my face with both hands and smashed his lips against mine.  Shocks ran through my body and I kissed back until I remembered he was the reason I was here.  I took his bottom lip in between my teeth and bit down as hard as I could.  He screamed and I felt his blood drip into my mouth.  I pulled back to see him furious.  Blood was coming from his lip and he grabbed my face he made me lick the blood off of his mouth.  I liked the taste but didn't like the concept.  He pulled back and I felt that feeling that always goes through me before I shift.  I felt my bones crack and I smiled.  Giovene looked shocked and I felt fur sprout over my skin.  My shift ended and I opened my eyes.  I broke out the chair,  I lunged at Giovene and I landed on top of him.  I was pinning him down with my claws and I heard someone enter the room.  I turned around and seen Connor standing there with a gun full of sleeping darts.  He shot one at me and I dodged it.

" Stop moving doggie" He said and I growled at him.  The growl filled the room and it scared me alittle.  Giovene tackled me and held me down.

" I'm sorry Elexus.  I really am.  But I have no more options.  Connor, give me the gun" He ordered and Connor handed him the gun.  Giovene held it to my stomach and shot me.  I felt it enter my skin and I let out a soft cry.  I got drowsy and Giovene got off of me.  Then, I blacked out