I'm In Love With Jullian

I woke up the next day a little scared.  I didn't want to go to school but if I didn't I will look like a pussy.  I dressed in white skinny jeans, red belly button shirt and red vans.  I put in my brown contacts and put my hair in a messy bun.  I grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs.  I walked into the kitchen to see if the boys' were ready and all 9 of them were in there.  But what caught my eye was Jullian.  He was wearing a black tight shirt, dark jeans and grey Osiris.  He looked me up and down before looking away. 

" You guys ready to go?"  I asked grabbing a banana and bottle of water.

"  Yeah just waiting for to get ready, but you took like 15 minutes so we were about to leave you." Raymond said.  Raymond drives us in the morning and drops every one off at their schools before going to his own.  I wrapped my arm around Raymond's waist.  He is 6'2" has brown eyes, brown hair and pale skin. The pale skin people in my house gets it from our dad.  The tan skin people get it from our mom.  I walked to the car, let go of Raymond and sat between Jullian and Chris.  Chris is 6'0", brown eyes, brown hair and is tan.

I rested my head on Jullian's shoulder and closed my eyes.  I  stayed like that for 6 minutes before the car stopped.  I opened my eyes to see Hector getting out, not my school.  I  closed my eyes again that again lasted only 6 minutes before the car stopped.  I opened my eyes to see Jullian's school.  I leaned on Chris' shoulder since Jullian got out.  I didn't even bother closing my eyes because my school is about 2 minutes away.  The car stopped at my school and I kissed the remaining guys on the forehead except Jay because we're going to the same place.  Jay is 6'1", his eyes are hazel but changes sometimes, and has brown hair.  We walked to our locker.  Yes I said locker,  we decided to share a locker since his was on the other side of the school and mine was right next to E.L.A our first class everyday.  We got our E.L.A and Science books and walked in the classroom.  I seen Exaveyour sitting at his desk with his usual smirk on his face.  He healed from yesturday.  That's another bonus about being a werewolf, we heal quicker than normal. 

" Good Morning class." Exaveyour said, looking around but his eyes stayed on me longer than the others.  I seen his want for me in his eyes.  It made me want him.

" Excuse me, Mr. Parez." I said raising my hand.  He looked at me and nodded at me, telling me to say what I wanted. " Can I talk to you outside real quick?" I asked

" Sure" He said hesitant.  I got up and walked out the door, him following.  When he closed the door I looked around the hall. " Wha-" He started but never got to finish that.  I smashed my lips against his.  He was shocked for a second before kissing me back.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.  He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, our tongues danced and I moaned as he lifted me up.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled my head away.  I stared in his eyes and saw love and lust in them.  I kissed down his neck and sucked on it until he had a hickey on it.  I did that to Jullian yesturday.  Wait Jullian.  Oh shit.  I jumped off of Exaveyour.  I ran into the girl's bathroom and sat on the floor, my head in my hands.  I heard the door and I knew it was Exaveyour.  I didn't want to see him.

" Go away" I said.

" You need to tell your brothers about your boyfriend." Exaveyour said.

" I don't want them to get mad or I don't know stop being friends with him."  I said looking at him.  Tears started forming in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall.  I haven't cried since I was born and I'm not gunna cry over guys. 

" They're gunna get mad but they known him for a while I'm guessing so they wouldn't stop being his friend because of an emotion he can't control." Exaveyour said with the mos serious voice I ever heard him use.

" Fine" I said defeated. ' Guys come to the senior girl's bathroom, now' I said in my head.  Exaveyour left when the boys that come to this school came in.  " Umm guys I need to tell you something" I started

" What?" They all said at the same time

" Promise you won't get mad" I said scared to say it.

" Promise" They all said at the same time again.

" I umm have a boyfriend and we've been going out for a few years now.  I told him I love him and he told me it back." I told them.  They had a confused look on their faces

" That's all.  You made us get out of class for that?"  Brendon asked

" No, I'm in love with Jullian" I said.  The bathroom was silent for 1 second the exploded with noise.  Oh shit.