Don't You Cry ยป Supernatural...

By soIarfIare

"Losing Ben and Lisa was hard, but it also meant something else to me. I loved her. I mean I really loved her... More

Don't You Cry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

22

1.2K 52 13
By soIarfIare

( IT'S LILY DALE )

GRAVEYARD
[ ☼ ]

       A headstone reads: MARGARET FOX BORN OCTOBER 7TH 1833 DIED MARCH 8TH 1893 Dean is digging the grave. Sam is crouching with a shovel. "I feel naked doing this in daylight." Dean says.

       "Yeah. Let's just hurry up." Sam is now digging while Dean stands watch. Sam crashes the shovel down onto the coffin to break it open.

       "All right, Mags. My lighter's juiced this time." Dean says. Sam lifts the top of the coffin out of the grave. He and Dean look at each other. The coffin is empty. Dean and Sam walk through the cemetery to the Dodge. "Geraldo'd."

       "Not good." Sam says.

       "Never good." Dean says.

       "Dean, if someone knew enough to take Margaret's bones, they're not kidding around. That's serious binding magic."

       "Great." Dean puts his shovel and bag into the trunk of the Dodge. "Psychic ghost bitch on a leash."

       "We got to find those bones." Sam says.

       "So we got to find the bonehead." Dean takes a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and tosses it into the trunk.

       "So, what? We call Bobby, see what it take to harness the power of a ghost?" Elena asks.

       "Yeah." Dean looks at the piece of paper he's just tossed into the trunk, picks it up and unfolds it. It is a flyer for the Annual Lily Dale Psychic Festival. "Hey, Sam, you know why I'm not going to spend my money at the annual Lily Dale E.S.P. Festival and hot-dog-eating contest this year?" Dean holds the flyer out for Sam to see. The featured acts were to be Imelda Graven, Grandma Goldy and Nikolai Lishin.

       "Can't imagine." Sam says.

       "Because all the headliners are dead."

MELANIE
GOLDY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

        Melanie is looking at the flyer. "You know, after Nikolai... They asked Camille to take his spot. I mean, she's so popular. Was so popular." She says.

       "Okay, uh, all these people—would you say that they're the, uh, you know, top dogs in town?" Asks Dean.

       "Well, it's not really like that."

       "But they were all doing well. I mean, your grandma?" Dean asks.

       "She wrote a few books. Yeah, and Imelda was on 'The Nate Berkus Show' twice, so, yeah, I guess they were doing pretty well." Melanie says. "You think that's why she went after them?"

      "I mean, if you had to guess, who do you think would be next in line?" Asks Dean.

      "I mean, I don't know."

        "Well, your grandma was headlining at the big hall, so who do you think they would ask to fill in for her?" Dean asks.

       "Probably...me." Melanie says.

EMPORIUM
[ ☼ ]

        Sam and Elena are walking inside the Emporium. While they walk, Elena makes conversation with Sam. "Hey, weird question. Do you think Melanie has a thing for Dean?" Elena asks.

       "That is a weird question." San says. "Even if he did, I don't think he'd want to be in a relationship after Lisa. If he did, it'd be like a booty call, a rebound or something."

       "Right..." Elena says.

        Sam approaches Jimmy. "Hey." He says.

        "Agent. Are you here with my check?" Jimmy asks.

        "I'm looking for someone who bought some things from you." Sam puts a piece of paper down on the counter.

       "How do you know from me?" Asks Jimmy.

       "I'm kind of doubting they sell ash-wood altars at the Gas 'n Sip." Elena says.

      "Valid. Let me see the list." Jimmy takes out some record books. "Ah. Here we go. Credit-card receipt. I assume you want the address?"

      "That'd be great. Thanks."

       "It's the least I can do. I just heard about Camille Thibodeaux." Jimmy hands a piece of paper on which he's written an address to Sam.

       "Thanks a lot." Sam and Elena leave.

      "You're welcome."

MELANIE
GOLDY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

        Dean is making a salt circle around himself and Melanie. "You sure that'll work?" Melanie asks.

       "That should hold her off long enough for Sam to find the bones and burn them. Hopefully." Dean says.

       "Hopefully? Does it hurt 'em? Burning their bones?" Asks Melanie.

       "I never really thought about it. Probably, yeah." Dean says.

       "Good."

STREET
[ ☾]

        Sam and Elena are driving a station wagon. Sam stops outside a house and checks the address on the piece of paper Jimmy Tomorrow gave him.

       Sam bursts through the door with his gun drawn. People scream. "Where's the altar?" He asks. The room contains pregnant women and their partners and an Instructor, all seated on cushions on the floor.

       "It's there!" The Instructor yells.

       Sam turns around to look at the altar. "You're... not a necromancer." He says.

       "This is a Lamaze class, I swear."

       "I-I believe you. Sorry." Sam and Elena leave. The Instructor strikes the bowl she is holding to make a ringing noise and starts chanting.

      "Omm..."

        Sam is on on phone with Dean. "Dean, it's the pawn-shop guy." Sam says.

       "How do you know?" Asks Dean.

       "He goose-chased us to a friggin'...pregnant yoga class." Sam says.

       "All right, well, figure out where he put her bones." Dean says as Melanie gasps.

       "I will." Sam says as Margaret's Ghost is at the window.

       "Fast, Sam."

OUTSIDE EMPORIUM
[ ☾]

        Sam shuts the door of the station wagon and walks to the Emporium, which is closed. He takes out Jimmy Tomorrow's business card: Jimmy Tomorrow Private Readings NO FUTURE TOO GRIM 809 Main Street Lily Dale, N.Y. U.S.A. 14752 and walks along the street looking at the street numbers. He sees 811, turns around and finds 809 ½. INT. 809 ½

        "You walk around." Sam says to Elena and she nods and leaves. Sam opens the door and enters with his gun drawn. He looks around the dark room and walks over to a table on which there is a skull, a lit candle and some other objects. Sam picks up the skull.  There is the sound of a gun being cocked and the gun appears at the back of Sam's neck.

        "Somehow, I just knew you'd be back." Jimmy says.

        "Hi, Agent. Put the skull down."

        "Okay, okay. Take it easy. Here." Sam raises the skull so Jimmy can take it from him. As Jimmy does, Sam turns, takes the gun from Jimmy and shoves him backwards. "All right. That's enough."

MELANIE
GOLDY'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

       Dean and Melanie are inside the salt circle, looking at the window. "Is she gone?" Asks Melanie.

       "I doubt it." Dean says.

       "But she can't get past the line, right?"

       "Right." Dean says as the window glass bursts inwards and wind howls in.

        Meanwhile, Sam knocks over the table that the skull and other objects were on. "Nice binding spell." Sam says.

       "It doesn't matter. She helps me because she wants to." Jimmy says.

        "What?"

       At Melanie's Dean is pointing a shotgun at the broken window. The wind breaks the salt circle. "Oh. Damn it. I hate when they do that. Get the salt. Go." He says.

       "Dean!" Melanie yells.

       Dean turns around. Margaret's Ghost is in what remains of the salt circle. She holds up a hand and flings Dean backwards. It turns to Melanie, who is holding a fire poker.

       "Margaret and me are the same. We're the real thing." Jimmy says. The Ghost is advancing on Melanie, who walks backwards. "But guess what—sometimes the real thing just isn't pretty or entertaining enough."

       Margaret raises a hand towards Melanie, then disappears. Dean has shot her.

       "When I show people what I'm capable of, it scares them. I can't pay my rent!" Yells Jimmy.

       Melanie is pouring salt. She gasps: The Ghost has reappeared. "Get behind me." Dean steps in front of Melanie and raises his shotgun. "That's as far as you go, bitch."

       "Margaret's happy to kill for me. She likes the leash." Says Jimmy.

       "You're sick." Sam says.

       "You know what else I am? A real psychic, you dick-bag." Jimmy raises a hand. Sam's gun flies out of Sam's hand to the floor and Jimmy picks it up. "Surprise."

       The Ghost smiles as the room starts to shake and lights flicker. The salt line breaks again as the floor splits. "Aw. Sorry, handsome." She says. Dean shoots and Margaret's Ghost disappears.

       "Where are the rest of the bones?" Sam asks.

       The Ghost appears again. Dean tries to shoot, but his gun doesn't fire. He picks up a metal chain from his bag and flings it at her. She disappears.

       "These people don't deserve to die." Sam says.

       "Oh, come on! Are you kidding me?" Jimmy says. "I live in squalor 'cause I can't put on a show like them?"

        "Don't do this." Sam says. "They're in the bedroom, aren't they?"

        "No." Jimmy shoots at Sam, but doesn't hit him. "You're not getting in there." Jimmy looks behind him.

       As he does, Sam spots Elena behind a corner as she pulls out her gun. She shoots him dead. Sam sighs. Sam picks up the skull and hurries through the house.

       Margaret punches Dean and he falls backwards. Melanie is holding the fire poker. "Dean!" Dean yells.

       Meanwhile, Sam enters the bedroom and pulls back the covers on the bed.

       The Ghost turns to Melanie. "Too bad." She says. Margaret appears right in front of Melanie and starts to choke her. Dean stirs on the floor.

       Sam pours lighter fluid and salt onto the bones. Margaret's Ghost smiles as she continues to choke Melanie. Sam sets the bones on fire. Melanie sinks down with her hands to her throat. The Ghost inhales sharply and steps back. She burns up as Melanie and Dean watch.

GOOD GRACES CAFE
[ ☼ ]

        Dean, Elena and Sam are at a table. "In the bed? They were in the bed?" Dean asks.

       "Yeah." Sam says.

       "Ugh. I can't believe he was boning her." Dean says.

       "Dean." Sam says.

       "Can I get you anything else?"

       "Uh, just a refill. And if you affirmate me, I'm gonna punch you in the face." Dean says as Sam looks away and smiles.

       "All righty then. Coffee, coming up."

       "I can't wait to get out of this frickin' fortune cookie." Dean says.

        Sam sees Melanie enter the cafe. "Dean." He says as Melanie looks around the cafe. Dean raises a hand to catch her attention. "I'm gonna go, um... do something outside." Sam heads for the door, motioning for Elena to follow. Elena groans an gets up, shooting Dean a look before leaving.

       Melanie speaks to Sam and Elena as she passes them. "Hi." She says. Dean stands up as Melanie comes to the table.

       "Hi."

       "Hi." Melanie says.

       "Have a seat." Dean says.

        "Oh, thank you."

        "Yeah." Says Dean.

       "You didn't stick around so I could say thank you."

       "No reason to thank me." Dean says.

       "You saved my life." Melanie says.

        "Yeah, but not your friend's."

       "Well... you didn't send that ghost, so... thank you for coming to kill it." Melanie says. "You and Sam seem a little better."

       "You could tell that from the walk up?" Dean asks.

        Melanie smiles. "Take it or leave it. Also guessing you're not so keen to come visit here again, so...this is goodbye. Wish we'd met on a better week." She says.

       "I wish I had better weeks." Dean says.

       "Oh."

       "But, uh, hey. You never know. It's not like you can tell the future, right?" Dean asks.

       "Hmm." Melanie takes Dean's hand, turns it over and looks at his palm. "Well, answer's hazy. Try again later."

       "Right."

STREET
[ ☼ ]

        Sam is putting his bag into the trunk of the Dodge. Dean walks up. "Hey." Dean says.

      "Hey." Sam says.

      "That's your stuff."

       "Yeah. Yeah. I figured we'd take one car." Says Sam.

       "Works for me. You still want to break my face?" Dean asks.

       Sam smiles. "No. Uh, not at this moment. Look, you know what? Um... You were right. About Amy. If she was... just any monster, I'm not sure I could have let her walk away. I don't know. I mean, I'll never know." He says.

       "So, what are you saying?" Dean asks.

       "What I'm saying is... I get why you did it. You were just trying to make sure no one else got hurt. But here's the thing." Sam says. "You can't just look me in the face and tell me you're fine. I mean, you're not sleeping, you drink for the record—"

      "Oh, here we go." Dean says.

       "Look, whatever. Last one to preach, I know. But... Just be honest with me." Sam says. "How are those the actions of someone who knows they did the right thing?"

       "You want me to be honest?" Asks Dean.

       "Yeah."

       "I went with my gut. And that felt right. I didn't trust her, Sam. Of course, ever since Cas, I'm having a hard time trusting anybody." Dean says. "And as far as how I been acting... I don't know. Maybe it's 'cause I don't like lying to you. You know, it doesn't feel right. So, yeah, you got me there. I been climbing the walls."

       "I know how that is. But, hey... If I learned one thing from that museum, sibling acts are tough." Sam says.

      "Oh, don't compare us to that hall of crazy." Dean walks around to the driver's door and Sam to the passenger door. "We're like poster kids of functional family life compared to them."

       "It's a low bar." Says Sam.

       "Well, hey... grading on a curve has got me past everything since kindergarten, so don't knock it."

       "Whatever you say." Sam says as they get into the car. "I still want to know how that guy bent my spoon."

       "Forget it, Sam. It's Lily Dale." Dean says. They drive away.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

        Dean, Elena and Sam pull up to a Motel in the Impala. They all get out and split to their separate room. Elena storms out of the car first and into her room.

       "What's her deal?" Dean asks Sam.

        Sam yawns. "I don't know man, but I'm about turn in. Goodnight." He says and enters their motel room.

       Dean waits until he's gone and goes inside Elena's room without knocking. He finds her taking out some clothes for her shower. "Hey, are you mad at me?" Dean asks.

       "No." Elena says as she packs things forcefully. "Why would I possibly be mad at you?"

       Dean has a sigh of relief. "Good, cause for a moment there I thought you were pissed at me for something." He says.

       "You really don't understand women, do you?" Elena asks Dean.

       "No, not really." Dean says.

       Elena crosses her arms. "How was your talk with Melanie?" She asks.

       "I didn't say or do anything!" Dean yells.

       "She was totally into you, Dean!" Elena yells. "Am I some rebound girl or booty call?"

       "What? No—"

       "It's just....I didn't like the way she was looking at you."

       Dean was shocked, then his face slid into a sly smirk. "We're you jealous?" He asks and Elena looks away without answering. "You were jealous. Oh, this is great."

       "Don't be a jackass." Elena sneers.

       "So you admit you're jealous?" Dean asks as he steps closer.

       "Maybe a little." Elena mumbles. "That was crazy, right? Being jealous of another woman?"

        Dean grabs Elena's face. "It's kinda hot actually." He says as Elena puts her hand on his arm. She leans forward and kisses him. "Besides, she wasn't the one I was pinning after for 6 years."

       "You know, if it wasn't for Sam being right next door, this would've been the perfect moment for you to make love to me." Elena whispers.

       Dean looks shocked. "Well he's very much asleep right now and I don't think he'll—" He starts. Elena puts a finger to his lips.

       "Go to your own bed." She says before kissing him one last time and pushing him out the door. When Dean has finally left, Elena smiles to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.5K 69
"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You shouldn't have. But I also realized some...
585K 18.7K 70
Dean watches as Elena's face goes blank. "It's Sam." She says. "He's in trouble." "You've said that before." Dean says and rolls his eyes. "There's...
3.5K 126 10
After Sam bravely sacrificed himself to trap Lucifer and Michael in hell along with Adam. Dean has been able to live a normal life the past year with...
189K 5.9K 74
Elena hits her head in the roof and is unable to move. She coughs as glass bits crumble to the ground. "Ahh!" She screams in pain. Running feet are h...