Don't You Cry ยป Supernatural...

By soIarfIare

"Losing Ben and Lisa was hard, but it also meant something else to me. I loved her. I mean I really loved her... More

Don't You Cry
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

7

1.5K 45 3
By soIarfIare

( THE GIRL NEXT DOOR )

SIOUX FALLS GENERAL HOSPITAL TREATMENT ROOM
[ ☼ ]

        Dean is on a hospital bed looking up at bright lights. "Hold him down." A Doctor says.

        "Hey." Dean says.

        "Three, two, one, set!"

        "Aaaaargh!" Dean yells.

        "Nurse!" The Doctor turns to Dean. "Just relax."

       "Where am I?" Asks Dean.

       "You're at the hospital." Says the Doc.

       "Which one?"

       "Sioux Falls General." He says.

       A nurse gives Dean a shot. "Where's my brother? We got to go." He says.

       "He bashed his head quite seriously. He's gone up for an MRI."

       "Okay. I got to go." Says Dean.

        "You're not going anywhere on this leg, buddy. Relax." The Doctor says as Dean blacks out.

        Dean wakes up. "Oh, no, no, no." He pulls a drip out of his arm and tries to get up, but falls to the floor with a yell. His right leg is in a cast. "What?"

       Bobby and Elena enter the room. "You okay?" Bobby asks.

       "Bobby, you're alive." Dean says.

       "'Course I am." Says Bobby.

       "Why are you on the floor?" Elena asks.

         "They gave me morphine. A lot." Dean says as Bobby helps him up. "Hey, look, a monster broke my leg. Oh. Wait... the house. We thought you were dead."

        "Well, I ain't. Not yet. But we got to run. This place ain't safe. Where's Sam?" Asks Bobby.

       "Uh... Head scan, I think." Dean says.

        "You two meet me at the ambulance dock, stat. I'll find Sam."

        "Wait, where? Bobby, I'm a gimp." Dean says.

        Bobby brings Dean crutches. "Hey." He pats Dean's cheek several times and smiles at him.

SIOUX FALLS
GENERAL HOSPITAL
[ ☼ ]

        "You've scheduled dessert, I presume?" Dr. Gaines' phone rings. The Nurse takes it out of his gown pocket and holds it to his ear. "Yes? The Winchesters?"

       Dean and Elena exit the hospital room with Dean on crutches. Bobby approaches an orderly who is moving an unconscious Sam on a stretcher, and holds up some ID. "Hold the phone there, son. Who's this?" Bobby looks at the chart on Sam's stretcher. "Yeah, this is the guy. Coverage lapsed. We're shipping him to County." Bobby speaks to unconscious Sam. "Come on, sicko. Let's get you healed up some place a little safer."

       Dr. Gaines and the Nurse stride purposefully down the hallway as Dean makes his way on crutches with Elena holding him up. Bobby pushes Sam on the stretcher. Dr. Gaines sees Dean's empty room. Bobby and Sam leave the hospital via the ambulance entrance and Bobby puts Sam's stretcher in an ambulance.

       "Come on, guys." Bobby says. Through the ambulance side mirror, Bobby sees Dr. Gaines and the Nurse come out of the ambulance entrance door. "Balls. Come on, Dean. Come on, Dean!"

       Dean gets in the passenger seat of the ambulance and Elena in the back with Sam. "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" He says as Bobby accelerates away.

       Dr. Gaines and the Nurse run after the ambulance for a short distance. He takes out his phone.

SUPERNATURAL

WHITEFISH, MONTANA
THREE WEEKS LATER

CABIN
[ ☼ ]

       Sam is reading at the table and Dean watching television on the couch with Elena. On the screen, a woman is crying over a man's body. Bobby enters. "Dude...Ricardo." Dean says.

       "What happened?" Asks Bobby.

       "Suicidio." Dean says.

       "Adiós, ese." Bobby says. Dean looks very moved at what has happened on the screen. "Well, this ought to cheer you up."

       "My baby!" Dean yells. "Now I just got to get this stupid thing off and I can drive again."

       "So how is it out there?" Sam asks.

       "Weird with a side order of bloody. Talked to a few hunters. They're running into the Same kind of thing that set up shop at that hospital." Bobby says.

       "Yeah, and don't forget tried to kill us at your place." Elena says.

        "Well, consensus is they're, um, they're like shapeshifters only a lot more into eating folk." Bobby says. "And nothing can kill 'em."

        "Good times. Anything else?" Dean asks.

        "Yep. They bleed black goo." Bobby says.

        "Like that stuff that came out of Cas—those things from Purgatory. Uh... Leviathan." Sam says.

       "Yep." Bobby says.

       "What about those chompers that you and the Sheriff saw at the hospital?" Dean asks. "They still making spleenburgers?"

       "Yeah, made some calls. That Doctor never showed back up to work. Ditto a nurse and some administrator."

        Sam starts to hear voices in his head. "You never left, Sam." Lucifer says.

       "So they could be at any hospital in America." Dean says.

       "Yeah." Bobby says.

       "You're still in the Cage... with me."

        "What do you think, Sammy? Sammy?" Dean asks. Sam.

       "Sam..." Lucifer taunts.

       "Hey, ground control! Sam!" Dean yells.

        Sam turns over his left palm and we see the healed wound on his hand. "Yeah. What? I'm—I'm right here." He says.

       "You okay?" Dean asks.

       "Yeah. I'm fine. There is a long pause." Sam says.

        "Good. Every last bit of info I ever had burned down, so..." Bobby starts.

       "What about this place? Rufus leave anything?" Elena asks, "Did you check the basement?"

       "C-rations and dust. I don't think he'd been here in years." Bobby says. "So, I got to go round up my old library."

        "I thought you said most of those books were one-of-a-kind." Sam says.

       "Yeah. That's why I stashed copies all over the place."

        "Okay, good. Um..." Dean says.
"Hey, uh, two-legs. We're fresh out of grub. Want to make a run?"

       "Sure. Yeah." Sam says.

        Dean tosses Sam the keys to the Impala. "Be careful with her, would you? And, uh, Sam?" He says.

       "Yeah?"

       "Pie." Dean says.

       "Obviously." Sam leaves.

       "So?" Dean asks.

       "So what?" Asks Bobby.

       "Before you bail again – "Girl, Interrupted" over there. Any thoughts?" Dean asks.

       "Looks to me like he's doing better."

       "Better? What do you mean, better? You just saw him!" Dean yells.

       "Saw him check out once. That's progress." Bobby says.

       "You're kidding!"

       "Look, seems to me that Sam's head ain't no different than your leg." Bobby says. "People heal on a curve."

       "Not diff– Bobby, I get this thing off in five days, I'm golden. Sam's not a curve. He's a frickin' time bomb." Dean says.

      "It ain't like he's keeping secrets. What you see is what you get. What's so nuts about calling an upswing?" Bobby asks.

        "Because that's not how it works, Bobby, ever! All right? Especially not with Sam." Dean says. "The other shoe is gonna drop. It's just a matter of when."

       "Okay. How 'bout we worry about today's problems?" Bobby asks. "And today, we need intel. I'm going. You sit there and stew. I'll check in. Look... you sitting here wringing your hands ain't gonna do nothing. Maybe he'll surprise you."

WHITEFISH MT
GAS & SIP STORE
[ ☼ ]

       Sam carries a basket of groceries to the counter. "Hey." He says to the Clerk.

       "Hey." The Clerks says as Sam picks up the Bozeman Times newspaper. The headline reads "ICE PICK KILLER STRIKES AGAIN". "Paper, too?"

      "Uh, yeah. Yeah, please. Here." Sam hands the Clerk a credit card with the name Lemmy Kilmister. The Clerk swipes the card through the payment machine.

OFFICE
[ ☼ ]

       A Man is sitting in front of a computer screen and talking on the phone using a headset. "Yes, sir. Do you see any other strange charges on your statement? The May 27th charge to "Mistress Magda," perhaps? Oh. Sorry for asking." He says.

       A transaction alert flashes up on his computer screen saying that Lemmy Kilmister has used his card at the Whitefish Gas n' Sip.

       "We're gonna have to call you back." The Man takes out a cell phone and makes a call.

DOTTIE'S BAKERY
AND CAFE
[ ☼ ]

       Edgar is sitting outside with a cup of coffee and a newspaper. "Yes?" He answers. The scene alternates between the Man in the office and Edgar at the café.

       "Yes, sir. The Winchesters have triggered one of my search programs."

       "Great." Says Edgar.

       "A shop in Montana, about a day and a half, maybe two days from here." The Man says.

       "So?"

       "So?" Asks the Man.

       "So, why are you still talking to me?" Edgar hangs up.

RUFUS' CABIN
[ ☼ ]

       Sam puts a shopping bag on the table near Dean. Dean reaches for it. "Ah, thank you." He says.

       "Yep." Sam says as Dean turns off the television. "Where's Bobby? He take off?"

       "Yeah." Elena says.

       "Hey, Sam, how you doing?" Dean asks.

       "Fine." Sam says.

       "I mean, you still, you know..."

       "Yeah, no, I—I know what you mean. Yeah, I'm—I'm still seeing crap that's not real. But, yeah, I'm fine." Sam says. "I mean, I can tell the difference."

       "Think it's getting better?" Dean asks.

       "Honestly? Uh... I don't know. I just know I'm managing it, so... So don't worry." Sam says.

       "Where's the pie?" Dean asks.

      "I got cake. It's close enough, right?" Sam asks.

       Some time later, Dean is asleep on the couch. Sam is reading an article in the newspaper, titled "Victim's fatal wounds 'signature' of killer".

FLASHBACK

LINCOLN, NEBRASKA
1998

PARK
[ ☼ ]

        Young Sam is reading a newspaper on a bench and talking on the phone. "Yeah, so, from what I can tell, it's something called a Kitsune. Not much. They... look human... till they sprout out claws and stab you behind your ear to get to your brain. I don't – I don't know yet. Yes, Dean, I realize killing 'em's important. Maybe if Uncle Bobby sent a book in English. I am! No, no, don't – don't put him on the phone. Hi, Dad. Yes, sir. I realize people are dying. Yeah, I'm on my way to the library right now." He says.

END FLASHBACK

RUFUS' CABIN
[ ☼ ]

        Sam leaves a note for Dean and Elena on the table next to the uneaten cake, takes the keys to the Impala and leaves.

UNDER A BRIDGE
[ ☾]

       A Long-Haired Man speaks to a strawberry blonde. "Sorry, honey. Price went up. Fifty-five." He says.

       "Oh, I don't—I don't have it."

       "That's too bad. Maybe we can make a little trade. Hmm?" He says.

       At the sound of police sirens, they hurry away in opposite directions. The Man hears a noise and stops, but sees nothing and then continues on his way. Someone tackles him to the ground.

       "Aah!" The Man lies on ground, dead. Blood pools from the back of his head.

RUFUS' CABIN
[ ☼ ]

        In the morning, Dean sees the bright light behind his eyelids. He starts to shift uncomfortably when he feels a heavy weight on his chest. Did he fall asleep with the laptop there? Dean opens his eyes and looks down.

       Elena was laying on his chest.

        Dean moves a little, but Elena snuggles deeper into his chest. He wasn't gonna lie, but it felt nice. But he also knew that he had to hold his feelings aside and do whatever it took to keep Sam safe. He shakes Elena a little bit and she stirs.

       "Dean? Wha—"

       "You fell asleep on me." Dean says and takes a look around. "Where's Sam."

      Elena moves out the way so Dean can get up from the couch. He reads Sam's note: "Back in a few days. I'm fine. Sam" Dean picks up the phone and calls Bobby. "Other shoe!" He yells,

       "Other who?" Bobby asks, The scene alternates between Dean in Rufus' cabin and Bobby at the gas station.

      "Sam. He took off." Dean says

      "Where?"

      "I don't know. Nowhere good." Says Dean.

       "Well, maybe he needed a little "me-time." Bobby says.

       "Yeah, but his me-time ain't just him." Dean says. "I mean, for all we know he's road trippin' with Lucifer somewhere. Left me here like Jimmy friggin' Stewart."

       "I assume you called." Says Bobby.

       "Straight to voicemail. He turned his GPS off, too." Dean says. "And he took my car!"

       "Don't panic."

       "Too late!" Dean yells.

       "Look, he says he's okay, so give it a couple of days. Just till you get the cast off, then hunt him down. Till then, we'll both just keep calling." Bobby says.

       "All right." Dean hangs up. Later, Dean holds an angle grinder. "You're goin' down." He cuts into his cast with the angle grinder as Elena shields her eyes.

POLICE STATION
[ ☼ ]

       "You guys thinking this is another one – so-called ice pick killer?" Sam asks am Officer.

       "Same M.O. Can't say I'm too broken up about this one."

      "Oh, you knew him?" Asks Sam.

      "Busted him half a dozen times. Real mensch." The Officer says.

       "So, what's the deal?" Sam asks. "Um, killer comes to town, ganks a lowlife, moves along?"

      "Looks like."

      "Stabs 'em all exactly the same, right? Behind the ear?" Sam asks.

      "Yeah. No explaining a psycho. We left that detail out of the paper, though." The Officer says. "How'd you know?"

       "I worked a case like this a few years back." Sam says.

      "Think it's related?"

       "You find anything weird about the brains?" Asks Sam.

      "Like what?" The Officer asks.

       "Like... missing." Sam says.

       "Huh. Good question for the coroner."

       "Right. Thanks." Sam's phone beeps. He takes it out of his pocket and sees that he has had three missed calls from "Lars Ulrich".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 486 74
Now that Castiel is "The New God" and he's absorbed all the souls from purgatory sadly something very very old is free now. This is something that th...
795K 17K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
584K 18.7K 70
Dean watches as Elena's face goes blank. "It's Sam." She says. "He's in trouble." "You've said that before." Dean says and rolls his eyes. "There's...
258K 8.5K 69
"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You shouldn't have. But I also realized some...