My Love Was Louis (l.s)

By _WonderFlash_

He was the one that made me laugh to the point of snorting, before he says the punch line. He was the one tha... More

[Saga 1] One; Meeting
Three; School
Four; Lunch
Five; Hanging
Six; Football
Seven; Best Friends
Eight; Parents
Nine; Niall
Ten; Christmas
Eleven; Past
[End of Saga 1] Twelve; Later
[Saga 2] Thirteen; Alone
Fourteen; Jay
Fifteen; Birthday
Sixteen; Sorry
Seventeen; Suspicion
Eighteen; Awkward
Nineteen; Cara
Twenty; Drunk
Twenty-One; Letters
Twenty-Two; NYU
Twenty-Three; Graduation
[End of Saga 2] Twenty-Four; Forever
[Saga 3] Twenty-Five; Routine
Twenty-Six; Reunite
Twenty-Seven; Anger
Twenty-Eight; Kiss
Twenty-Nine; Keyboard
Thirty; Return

Two; Texting

45 3 0
By _WonderFlash_

We became good acquaintances after that. I had given him my number and he had given his. Honestly, I wasn't expecting a call or a text. I was expecting it to be just another ghost contact. You know, the ones that you know had a meaning at some point but don't exactly remember when or how you got it. All you see is the name and that contact which you don't even know works.  I was very much expecting his to become a ghost contact. 

Though, I was proven wrong when the following night I got a text from him. To say I was surprised was an understatement. 

Louis: Hey Hazza! 

Me: Hazza?

Louis: Yeah, you don't like it?

Me: Well, I've never been called that before. 

Louis: Well, you've never met me before. 

I didn't know how to respond to that so instead, I changed the subject; something that I do whenever I don't know what to say. 

Me: So, what school do you go to?

Louis: Well, I'm actually new here so I haven't attended yet but I will be going to  Holmes Chapel Comprehensive High...do you know it?

I was surprised and thrilled at the same time once he told me that. 

Me: You're going to my school! 

Louis: Really?!? That's great! What year are you in??

Me: Year 10, wbu?

Louis: Oh really? I'm in year 12, unfortunately. 

I had frowned a that. I hadn't known Louis for that long but I already felt a somewhat connection to him...and I was obsessed with his eyes. 

Me: Oh okay. Well, we might have lunch together. 

Louis: Yeah, maybe.

Louis: Hopefully. 

I began to feel a bit sad though I didn't exactly understand why, back then. I knew it could have bee that Louis and I wouldn't see each other as much as I had hoped but I had just met him just a couple hours ago, so I was oblivious as to why I was feeling that way. 

I know now that it was completely, entirely because of Louis. 

I didn't know it then, but I would fall deeply in love with him. So deep, that it'd be impossible to get out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
862K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...