Elsword: Yin Yang (Under Majo...

By StarlightShaymin

"I've lost everything, my home, my parents, and my brother is missing. All I have left is this spear, my... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
12.
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Author's Note

56

446 17 0
By StarlightShaymin

"How are you feeling?" Aisha asked with furrowed brows. 

I gingerly straightened my back up, half expecting the same burning pain to accompany the movement, my shoulders relaxed as a faint ghost of the original burn shot through my back. "I'm feeling much better." I answered. "I'm so glad you know how to brew up a healing potion."

"Oh don't flatter me," Aisha smiled. "Any amateur alchemist can create a healing potion, if Chung was here I bet he'd be able to do the same thing." 

"We are blessed to have two skilled alchemists on our team," Eve piped in with a flame-shaped pendant dangling on the end of her fingers. 

After Ignis was finally defeated we proceeded to investigate the strange object that fell out of its chest. It was a pendant shaped as a red flame, the pendant was clearly enchanted with magic thus giving it its amber glow. Aisha wanted to destroy it but Eve insisted it was harmless---it was simply the magic supply for Ignis. While Aisha refused to make further contact with the pendant, Eve decided to take the pendant and keep it as a reminder of her former ally. 

"That being said," Aisha added with a sly grin. "I suspect Chung would create an extra complicated potion for you."

I felt my face instantly heating up at her comment," what are you talking about?" 

"Don't kid yourself, Ara." She laid her hand on my shoulder. "You know he'd create the most complicated potion he could to save your pretty face."

"No he wouldn't," I answered almost instantly. "He'd create the most simple potion he could."

"Would he really do that?" She emphasized on the word 'really'. "We're talking about the same guy who keeps teasing you--"

"You mean bullying me?" I corrected. 

Aisha rolled her eyes," I never knew bullies would let you use them as a pillow." She winked, I knew I had lost the fight at that point. "And I had no idea bullies would be willing to give up their warm sweater just to keep their victim warm through the night."

"O-okay I get it, Aisha." Aisha giggled at my flustered reaction. "I'll admit it, we don't hate each other anymore."

"That's the answer I want to hear," she pulled me into a hug. "I'm so happy you're making friends with everyone." 

"I'm glad everyone is so welcoming of me and Eun." I returned her abrupt hug. 

"If they are able to accept a Nasod like me, it should come as no surprise that they are willing to have you on the team." Eve said, slipping the pendant over her head---the amber glow seemed to brighten once the pendant was around her neck, as if it recognized her as its new owner. "Now that you are feeling better, shall we finish our mission?"

A tense moment of silence fell between us. Aisha and I mutely broke off our hug; we got up to our feet and began to gather up our belongings. As much as we would like to spend more time together we knew we had to confront the King. It was something we couldn't run away from. 

"I'm ready," Aisha announced as she slipped on her backpack. 

"Let's finish this job," I sighed, readjusting my backpack straps. 

I felt my heart pumping excitedly as we turned to face the King's throne room. In a few seconds we'll be facing the current ruler of the Nasod kingdom. We didn't know how the battle would turn out and what we were up against, but we knew this battle wouldn't be easy---the opposing El Shard would only escalate the battle further. 

Eve stepped in between me and Aisha," thank you for helping me." She wrapped her arms around us and pulled us in---her two drones sat themselves on her shoulders. "I wish I had said it earlier, but you guys have been the greatest friends I have had. I am glad to have met you both."

"You make it sound like we're going to die." Aisha snaked one arm around her shoulder. "C'mon, have a little faith in us."

"We'll be just fine in the battle, Eve." I wrapped my closest arm around her. "And if we do die we could be the best ghost friends ever. Think about all the cool pranks we could pull off."

"I call dibs on haunting a bathroom," Aisha nearly screamed out. "That's where all the good reactions are."

"You two are amazing," Eve laughed. "I cannot believe you two can make me laugh at a time like this." She dropped her arms---we released her from our grip.

"We're your friends, it's our job to make you laugh at inappropriate times." Aisha reached out and grabbed her hand. "And as your friends we'll be standing right beside you through this entire battle."

"That Nasod King won't know what hit him," I grabbed onto Eve's other hand. 

Eve bowed her head as a toothy grin stretched across her face," thank you." She gave both our hands a tight squeeze. "Let us continue, girls."

Without another exchange of words we began walking forward, our slow footsteps clanged softly against the metal floor beneath us. Eve's grip around my hand tightened as we entered the dimly lit entrance, I squeezed her hand reassuringly and continued forward. Someone took a sharp breath in as the exit to the hallway grew closer and closer, the approaching battlefield slowly began taking shape. We all seemed to inhale at once as we neared the exit---it was finally time for us to confront the King. 

The air thickened promptly once we step foot inside the throne room; I was left speechless at first glance of the room. The King Nasod was not hard to spot, to say the least, he was situated at the centre of the circular room, his massive body towering over every angle of the room. The room was built around the large Nasod, several floating platforms circulated around the him each holding an eager group of Nasods. All the Nasods were facing us from the above platforms, each holding out a weapon they've got ready for the fight. I quickly noted the strange coloured objects at the end of each side of the room---both ends held two different coloured objects. 

The King himself was a bit like Ignis. His body also appeared to be covered in armour, but unlike Ignis his armour was navy blue with three red orbs rested on his chest. The middle orb proved to be the largest out of the three, there was no doubt his power source was inside. Two unfinished wings were half folded on his back---if he had entirely spread them out I suspect they'd tear through the walls. 

"T-that's the King?" Aisha whispered. 

Eve nodded mutely---Aisha cursed in response. 

I had the urge to spring into action and cut his chest open, a surprise attack now would no doubt catch him off guard, but I knew that action could lead to my death. The Nasod King would probably crush me to death before I even got the chance to put a dent on his body, and even if I could land a hit I doubt it'd do anything. My attack would be like a mosquito bite. 

"Eve, I was hoping the rumours were false." The King spoke up---his booming voice bounced off loudly against the metallic walls surrounding him. "A King cannot rule without a Queen."

Eve exhaled slowly and let go of our hands," I must thank you for reviving the Nasods' power, especially in a time like this." 

"It's all thanks to my gift," the Nasod placed a hand on his centre orb. An aura pulsated in response to the touch, the magic reflected shook the entire room nearly knocking the Nasods off the platform. 

"We both want what's best for Nasods," Eve went on calmly, but I could see her hands trembling by her side---there's no doubt the King could see it too. "We do not have to fight. Perhaps we can talk out a solution."

"Oh? And what would that solution be?" The King challenged. "Would it be to work with those parasites? To create peace between our superior kind with those dogs?"

Eve opened her mouth to respond but quickly snapped it back shut once she realized what the King was trying to imply. I braced myself for an attack once the King's hatred for humans became apparent. 

"Humans and Ponggos can be our allies." Eve began slowly---Nasods instantly scoffed at her idea. "We can save the Kingdom from any further loss if we create peace between Nasods and the outside world. Is that not what Nasods sought for? To have a Kingdom safe from intrusion and war?"

"Nasods sought for revenge, for human blood." The King responded angrily. The ground vibrated in response to his raised voice. "Those Ponggos are in the way of our advancement, anything that prevents us from growing must be eliminated."

"You are not helping--"

"Address me as your King, peasant." The Nasod interrupted. Nearly all the Nasods grew mute at the King's request. All eyes, even my own, were now curiously on Eve. I held my breath as the room grew silent, no one made a single sound.

Eve sighed in defeat," your majesty," she spoke those two words calmly but quietly---murmurs erupted among  the Nasods. "You are not helping us by eliminating the older models. You are simply adding onto the casualties." 

"What do you know? You who chose animals over your own." The King accused. "I know what is best for Nasods and I will do everything in my power to make us prosper once more."

"Your majesty, revenge will only harm us. Eliminating older models will only add onto our death count." Eve protested. 

The Nasod King abruptly slammed his fist into the ground---sending out a shock wave in return. I felt my heart dropping as the ground trembled beneath me, nearly knocking me down. 

"Enough," he ordered angrily. "Eve, do you wish to join us and rebuild our fallen kind? Or do you wish to die as a traitor?"

With a flash of light, Oberon and Ophelia appeared beside her, her two drones hovered protectively in front of her. I took this as a queue to  for the start of the battle and prepared myself to spring into action. The Nasods above took note of our actions and prepared their weapons. 

"I choose to fight and reclaim my throne, your highness." She spat out the last part bitterly. 

The King leaned back nonchalantly, almost like he was readying himself to watch a play or a TV show," so be it." 

The centre of his chest emitted an orange light, his army of Nasods cried out as each one was coated in a burning orange aura. I cursed under my breath at the powered up army, dealing with those guys will be more of a pain than the King. 

"And do not think about about leaving." The King added. 

I took a quick glance back just in time to see a wall of fire spontaneously rise from the ground blocking our only way out. The heat from the flames bounced off my back, indenting further pain to my delicate skin. 

There is no doubt this Nasod has the Fire Shard. Eun growled. 

Before I could reply to Eun I was swept off my feet by one of Eve's servants and carried across the battle field---the Nasod King's hand chased after us from behind. Aisha was also carried away by one of the servants while Eve was transported by her drones. 

The Nasod servants swiftly set us back onto our feet by a glowing yellow machine once the approaching hand abandoned its path, unfortunately a bigger threat began arising in response to our successful dodge. The platforms holding the King's army began to lower, one by one the Nasods hopped off the platform and began charging toward us.

"Do not overlook the King's power." Eve warned hastily. "While you are up against the army be on the look our for the King. I suspect he will attack when we are solely focused on his army."

"How do we beat the King?" I asked with eyes locked onto the approaching army. "There's no way we could sneak attack the King without being caught."

"That I do not know," Eve's answer hit me like a punch to the stomach. If we didn't know how to beat him then we're good as dead. Fighting off his army and eliminating as many foes as possible is great, but we could only fight for so long before we fall of exhaustion. Maybe that was the King's plan, to use his army to run us dry before landing the final hit himself. 

"G-guys," Aisha piped in shakily. "Those glowing things are starting to act up."

"Oberon and Ophelia, go confront the army now and try to hold them back for as long as possible." Eve ordered, the two servants nodded before charging toward the army. Each Nasod began attack once the enemies were in range. 

Eve and I turned our attention to Aisha who had her eyes locked on the yellow contraption. The machine was glowing more brightly than before, it gave off a faint magical aura but it wasn't as strong as the El Shard's. 

"What are these?" Aisha asked. 

"That is a good question." Eve mused, she rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "Perhaps this is a source of the King's magic or maybe a defence mechanism." 

I glanced behind us, Ophelia was facing the army head on while Oberon lagged behind to fight off the few Nasods that slipped past Ophelia. It was only a matter of time before they slip past Oberon.

"I got it," Eve announced abruptly. I pried my eyes away from the raging battle and averted my attention to Eve. 

"Back when I was Queen I made a few modifications to Ignis and Leviathan." She began. "I wanted to make sure they would last in battle for as long as possible. To make that vision a possibility I created a machine that would shield them both from any physical harm."

"So you're saying these things are protecting the King?" Aisha asked. 

"I am getting to that." Eve replied. "When the machines were made I realized they were vulnerable to attacks. Once they were down my two guards would immediately be vulnerable. To cover that weakness I created energy extractors, in other words, a defence mechanism."

As if the machine was responding to Eve's suspicions of its identity, the illuminating machine brightened and released a bolt of lightning at us. Aisha was quick to respond and countered the attack with her own lightening bolt. The two attacks clashed mercilessly into one another, sending purple and yellow sparks flying. 

"Illusion Stinger!" Eve casted two Nasod spears toward the machine, a trail of blue explosions followed the spears as they moved toward their target. Within seconds the twin spears embedded themselves into their target, the machine was instantly assaulted with blue electric shocks upon contact. We quickly doubled back as the machine burst into flames---the Nasod spears were summoned back once the target was no longer a threat. 

"You fools!" The King shouted at his army. "Get the invaders now!"

"I suspect my hypothesis was correct." Eve noted, she quickly glanced at the advancing army. Oberon and Ophelia continued to fight off the Nasods but their numbers proved to be an issue. More and more Nasods began slipping past the servants and were quickly advancing toward us. 

"We must split up in order to reach all the extractors." Eve quickly added. "There is only one more extractor left on this side, I can take care of it myself." She pointed to the far end of the room, a red and green extractor illuminated brightly from the other side. "Ara and Aisha, I ask that you go take care of the two over there."

"We can't just leave you here," Aisha protested. "Those Nasods will tear you apart."

"Oberon and Ophelia can protect me," she answered coolly. Her eyes quickly darted over Aisha's shoulder. "If we stick together it will take longer for us to reach the other two extractors." 

She pushed Aisha aside and summoned the same twin spears she used against the extractor, the spears were quickly put into action as sliced through the closing enemy Nasods. 

"Go," she ordered with eyes still glued on the incoming intruders. "Do not worry about me, I can take care of myself." 

Aisha opened her mouth to protest but didn't say anything in return as she realized there was no winning this argument. 

"How will we get across?" I asked in a whisper. "There's no way we can fight our way through."

She looked toward our target extractors," I could teleport us over." She answered. "But I'm scared those extractors will attack us the moment we appear on their side." 

"We're going to be attacked either way," I pointed out matter-of-factly. "I can keep my guard up while you get us over, if anything does attack I'll protect us."

She folded her lips together at the suggested idea," I-I guess that could work." Her hands tightened around her staff. 

"We'll be okay," I placed my hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry, Aisha. I'll make sure we're safe when we get there."

She nodded and took a deep breath in, I felt her shoulder relaxing under my hand," hold on tight." She closed her eyes and held her staff up, a purple magic circle formed beneath us.

I tightened my grip on her as my feet left the ground and a blinding light filled my vision. Before I could gather up my thoughts, I was placed back down on the ground again and the light faded almost instantly. We were now standing on the other side of the room, standing directly in front of the glowing red extractor, the green one sat a little bit further back from the red. Fortunately for us the extractor hadn't set off as Aisha predicted it would and it didn't appear the Nasods were aware of our new location---at least not yet. 

"I'll get this one," I told her as I readied myself to attack the red extractor. "Go take care of the green one."

"R-right," she smiled sheepishly. "Uh, thanks for encouraging me back there. I-I'm still a bit shaky but I feel a bit more confident thanks to you."

"That's what friends are for." I answered just as the red extractor released a path of fire toward me. I quickly jumped to the side, barely evading the attack. "Hurry and deal with the green one!"

Aisha nodded and ran toward her target. At the corner of my eye I could see the green extractor activating, in response to her approach the machine created geysers along her path in hops of tripping her. Aisha swiftly hopped onto her staff and proceeded her advancement toward it through the air. 

Knowing she'll be fine against the green extractor I averted my attention back to my target. The attack it launched at me left behind a thin trail of fire. The fire itself wasn't big but it tightened the amount of space I had to dodge. 

The red extractor brightened and shot a fire ball at me. I quickly ducked in response, the attack zoomed above me; I could feel its heat brushing against the top of my head. Just as I was about to stand up and launch my attack a loud bang shook the room---the ground to trembled beneath me. I stumbled and fell on my stomach in response to the sudden tremor. 

"Those humans are on the other side," the King announced angrily. "Get them now!"

I cursed under my breath and scrambled up to my feet. The red extractor brightened once again in response to my movement, I quickly jumped into action and pierced my spear into the machine. I retracted my weapon from machine and doubled back---half expecting the extractor to explode or catch on fire. I relaxed my shoulders as the red glow in the machine slowly dimmed out, like a dying light bulb. 

The ground shook once again, but this time it wasn't enough to knock me over. "Ara, look!" I heard Aisha shout. 

I turned around to see the metal panels in front of the King opening. Steam slithered out from the exit as a large yellow machine emerged from beneath the ground. This machine looked a bit like the extractors, expect with more wires and an electric current visibly raging in the glass case. 

"Could that be the thing protecting the King?" Aisha rushed beside me. 

The Nasod army that was advancing toward Eve turned around and began circling the strange machine, like ants protecting their queen. I glanced toward the Nasod King, he was still and had his attention glued to the device that rose in front of him. I couldn't tell if he was horrified at its entry or simply left in a state of shock by our success in destroying the extractors---it didn't matter what the answer was, all I cared about was the opportunity we had to advance against him while his guard was down. The Nasod army would still try to fight us, which of course if a huge problem, but at last we won't have to worry about dodging the King.

"It looks important," I noted. "Those Nasods seem really desperate to protect it."

"In that case," Aisha spun her staff skillfully in her hand. "We better start attacking it."

I bobbed my head in response and began charging forward, Aisha followed shortly behind. The distressed Nasods quickly took notice of our approach and began running toward us with raised weapons. Aisha quickened her pace and ran past me, I took this as a queue to watch out for her from behind. 

Aisha sent a chain of fireballs toward the Nasods, burning a vast majority of the advancing enemies. While the front lines were mostly hit by the attack, the Nasods following behind successfully moved aside and charged at us from both sides. I took the side closest to me while Aisha took care of the other. The Nasods were not significantly stronger than the ones we had encountered in the past, despite being a more advanced version, they were fairly easy to defeat. The problem arose from sheer number that attacked at once. 

You could think of it as being beat up by a little kid. One kid trying to punch you is not much of a threat, but when you're being attacked by a horde of little people you don't stand much of a chance. You'd run out of energy before their group runs out of fighters, for a lack of a better term. 

Aisha and I barely moved from our spot as the Nasods kept advancing, their attacks kept coming one after another. Both of us were quickly running low on energy but we couldn't let our guard down. One false slip could lead us to a world of hurt. 

"Aisha," I heard Eve's voice shouting over the group pf Nasods. "Ara! I-is anyone there?"

"We're here," Aisha called out as she surrounded herself in a protective wave of fire---the orange flames quickly incinerated the nearby Nasods. 

"The King's weakness has been exposed," she began---Oberon and Ophelia could clearly be seen slicing through the line of Nasods, creating a thin path for Eve to walk through. "I-I'm almost there."

"We can barely move forward," I announced. "There's too many of them."

"Eve, you have more fighters than us. You should be the one who takes the King down!" Aisha added hastily. "Don't worry about us, we're holding our ground quite good." 

Eve didn't reply, but we knew she got the message as her two servants started attacking faster, striking each enemy harder. I wanted to cheer her on as she advanced closer and closer to the King's weakness but I had to focus on the Nasods attacking me. Knowing this battle would be over soon, I stood my ground and forced my drained body to continue fighting. Everyone limb ached, my back was starting to burn again, and I felt like throwing up; but I knew I couldn't let myself fall. We've come too far to fall now. 

"The throne is mine, your highness." 

I took a quick glance at Eve, both Nasod servants were busy fending off the Nasods around them while Eve had her twin spears pointed and ready to launch at the weak point. I wanted to throw my arms up and cheer at our approaching victory and the end of our seemingly endless fight. 

I would love to say she successfully pierced the weak point and took it down. I would love to tell you the King lost and we used the last of our efforts to cut the red orb open and retrieve the Fire Shard, but that would've been too easy. 

Just as we were ready to celebrate our victory, the King's weak point emitted a bright yellow light, just like the extractors when they were about to launch an attack. With a blink of an eye the weak point shot lasers at us, each laser had successfully reached their target. Aisha and I were sent flying back as the yellow lasers made contact with us, the abrupt attack hit some of the Nasods along the way.  I wanted to quickly re position myself to land on my feet, but that quickly proved to be an impossible task due to the laser's side effect. Not only did the attack send us flying back the way we came from, but the attack also left behind a current of electricity running through our bodies---in other words, we were electrocuted. 

I didn't know how long the laser was in contact with us or how long its effects lasted, but that small span of time felt like an eternity. It felt like someone was in control of my every movement, forcing my limbs to spasm uncontrollably---my hand held onto my spear so tightly if felt like blisters were going to form on the palm of my hand. My heart raced wildly in my chest I swear I could feel it slamming violently against my bone as if it wanted to break out. Breathing felt like a chore, my lungs struggled against the invisible boulder sitting on my chest, making it nearly impossible to take in air. At that moment I wished for death to free me from my pain. 

When the current had finally passed my body relaxed and went limp on the ground---the deadly grip I had around my spear relaxed almost instantly, I didn't bother catching the spear as it rolled off my hand and out of reach. 

"Your efforts are useless." The ground shook once again as an aura pulsated through the room. "I can heal all the damage you have done with a snap of a finger." The Nasods cheered in response. "Prepare to die, intruders."

My mind was lost in a wave of shock and panic, but I was aware enough to hear the Nasods advancing toward us. I tried to move to arm but it didn't respond, it was completely numb and refused to listen to my request. I could hear Aisha sobbing nearby, probably struggling with the same thing as me. I wanted so badly to talk to her, laugh and joke with her one last time---but I couldn't do anything. I tried calling out to Eun but I knew even Eun was hurt from the laser. 

We're really going to die here, I thought, a warm salty tear squeezed out of my eyes. The sound of charging Nasods grew closer, their footsteps caused the metallic ground beneath to vibrate.  

At least we put up a good fight, I closed my burning eyes and braced myself for the Nasods' arrival. When the guys arrive they won't have to deal with as many Nasods. Maybe they'll have a better shot at fighting the King.  

Pain shot through my stomach as one of the Nasods struck me there with what felt like their fist. Another joined in with a kick to the head, then another, and another. Before long I was surrounded by blood-thirsty Nasods ready to pummel me and my friends to death. Aisha screamed as the Nasods began to strike her while Eve and I tried our best to keep ourselves silent---refusing to please the King with our pained cries. I clenched my teeth tightly together as the strikes continued and prayed that death would greet us quickly. 

I refuse to die! Eun's voice screamed in my head. Ara, we have come too far to lose. I refuse to allow you to lay here and die. As your guardian I will not allow death to take you in. 

'But, Eun--'

I will not listen to your protests. From here on out, this fight is mine. 

I felt my control over my body slip as Eun quickly took over. In a matter of seconds Eun leaped to our feet and sliced the surrounding Nasods apart. Our sudden attack sparked attention among the Nasods, thus causing more of them to charge toward us. 

Eun growled at their approach and dove for our spear. I screamed in pain as Eun swiftly moved around, each of my limbs felt like they were on fire while my heart was still racing violently against my chest. 

'P-please, Eun.' I begged. 'You might be able to endure this pain, b-but I can't. I'm going to die at this rate.'

You will be fine, Child. Eun reassured, slicing through the Nasods surrounding Aisha, sparing no survivors. In this state you may rest while I fight. Do not fear, I will not let anything happen to your already injured body. 

 Every attack launched from and at us made the pain intensify, it felt like every limb was slowly being torn apart. I continued to beg Eun to stop fighting but it quickly grew apparent that Eun would stop at nothing to keep us safe.

Everyone was struggling to fight back, I caught quick glances at Aisha struggling to fend off the Nasods while Eve was being protected by her Nasod servants. I noticed Eun's energy and strength quickly depleting as time dragged on, the injuries we had received and the power we had consumed up until this point was quickly catching up to Eun. I braced myself to run as I could feel the last bit of energy drain away---once Eun is down I'll need to do everything I could to dodge and avoid being hit.

I felt my heart dropping as Eun fell on one knee, it tried to help us back on our feet but our fatigued leg refused to listen to our demand. 

'Eun, we need to run!' 

"I-I can't," Eun said in between breaths. It held our spear close in response to the advancing Nasods. "The faster we can defeat the Nasods the faster we can take on the King."

'We'll be dead before that happens.' I pointed out. 

"I will not let that happen," Eun slammed our spear into the ground, the nearby Nasods were forced onto the ground in response to the attack. The abrupt downward force caused some of the Nasods to break while others were left stunned on the ground. 

'Eun, we can't keep fight like this. You're going to die at this rate.' 

"Ara, it is my responsibility to protect you. I will risk my life to make sure you are safe." Eun responded. Eun prepared to fight back as the stunned Nasods started to regain movement. 

'Eun...'

"I can endure more pain than you can, Ara. My stamina exceeds your own. Do not fear I will be fine." With one swift movement Eun leaped forward and sliced through the Nasods in our way. 

Eun moved quickly and proceeded to slice through as many Nasods as it could, occasionally stopping to dodge an attack or recover from a hit. Although Eun was doing all the work I still felt the pain inflicted upon us and the fatigue that quickly fell on our tired body. I wanted to black out from the fight and fall into the numbness of sleep, in a way I missed being completely oblivious to the battle Eun carried out. At least I didn't have to endure the pain while Eun forced us further into the fight. 

I felt my heart skipping a beat as Chung's voice sounded from somewhere in the battle field. Within seconds an army of blue missiles flew into the battle field, homing into as many Nasods as they could. Eun slowed our movements as a strong wind swept through the room, causing several unsuspecting Nasods to be blown off their feet. Eun lowered ourselves as the wind raged on, I suspected it was strong enough to blow out the fire. 

"It's out guys!" Elsword's voice sounded from the entrance. "We can go in."

They're finally here, I thought excitedly. Our reinforcements have finally arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3.6K 36
BOOK 2 - TO RULE RED RIVER (I'd recommend you reading book 1 'Gamma Cole and the Silver wolf' before you read this book). The first few chapters are...
7.6K 226 34
I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't do this. "Mate!" My wolf, Odette, screamed in my head. Her tail wagging, jumping around in pure excitemen...
686K 27.2K 85
He can hear her each breath He can see her every move He can sense her every emotion He can appear anywhere He craves her He wants her And He has her...
957 70 23
The age of humans have passed, and the only survivors still lure around Arian, searching for a chance of life. Some survivors have even gone savage b...