Once a dream, then a reality(...

By JRehbein

Katherine William, is a normal 18 years old girl, whose about to get to college when her dream comes true and... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

7.

55 1 0
By JRehbein

Me and Anton got in the car and didn't talk much, then we arrived to a frozen yogurt store and made our orders, then we sat and I told him what happened, he asked me multiple times if I was ok, asked even more times when he saw how red my arm was, I could see he was mad and worried.

"Seriously, I'm fine now," I smiled "I'm not crying anymore and I really love frozen yogurt, like really really" He smiled.

"That's good, that means I got it right and that we have something in common"

"Do you really really like ice cream?" I said.

"Well, not that much as I like bacon, but yeah, I really really like it" I laugh "The perfect frozen yogurt would have bacon on it" he added, I made a disgust face and he laugh "you should see your face"

"That would be horrible"

"It would be perfect you mean!!"

"No, eww, imagine sweet and salty togheter, that give me chills" i said.

"To me, it gives me hunger and desire to eat bacon" I laugh.

We talked for a while, I expressed my love for Harry Potter and he though that was cute and promised he would see them all with me one day if I promised to see one of his favourite movie Memento. Then we talked about music and I ended up saying that my first ever on fruity loops was to create a remix of one of his musics and he really wanted to listen it, and I told him "it really sucks but I'll show you some day".

When we left the store a fresh cold past trough us and I shivered a little "Are you cold?"

"Just a little" I said while getting in the car, he looked to the back of the car and pulled ou a hoodie, handed it to me.

 "Dress it" I smiled and dressed the hoodie that smeled just like him "Oh! I totally forgot!"

"What?"

"Your necklace! I got out of the hotel so fast I didn't remember to bring it!"

"It's fine, you can give me it tomorrow"

"Or!" he looked excited "You come with me to the hotel, I give you the necklace, you show me your first remix ever and then I'll let you go home"

"No," I laugh "another day"

He looked to the hours "It's only 10pm, pleaseeeee"

"But I need to go get my car and" he didn't let me finish.

"I'll take you to your car and you drive to the hotel and show me the remix!" His face was adorable.

"Fine, but only because your eyes look like the eyes of a baby bunny" I giggled.

"And now I'm not silly" he started the car "I'm a bunny".

"Why are you complaining? Bunnies are cute!"

"Then you're saying I'm cute?" He took his eyes out of the road and looked to me and I felt my face getting red "Are you?" he was smiling.

"Maybe! Look to at the road!! It's danger not to look to at the road" And suddnely it seemed like I couldn't talk straight and he was smiling even more "uh, just look at the road, not... not to me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once at his hotel room, that was huge, he handed me my necklace and I kept it in my bag to not lose it again.

"Now you make your part of the deal" he said smiling and hoping I would start playing.

"What deal?" he laugh.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about!" he sat on the sofa "go on, the set is all yours"

"Maybe tomorrow" I sat next to him.

"No, no! You promised, remember? You promised that to me because I'm cute, remember saying that too?" I blushed.

"Ok! I'll do it" I got up, put the song playing and started to improvised, he took a photo of me, I knew because I saw a flash.

"I'm putting you on snapchat" he said right behind me, I looked and our faces were closed. I stop playing "It's not over yet!"

"The remix ends here," I laugh "sorry" I sat on the sofa and hit with my hand gently on the sofa for him to sit next to me.

"You're mean," he sat "I wanted to hear more"

"But it's over" he laid his head on my shoulder looking to his phone, I didn't want to go home "do you want to see something on netflix?"

"Yeah" he looked excited "What do you want to see?"

"I'm not sure" I said.

"Do you know what I really want to see again and never got time to see?" he said with a sirious look.

"What?"

"Toy story" I laugh.

"Ok, let's do it!" I said, if he wanted, I wanted.

"Thanks for being a child with me" He said and I laugh more.

As he was preparing the movie I remembered I didn't had to tell my parents where I was because they though I would be sleeping at Jade's house, at least it was what was planned until everything happened. I didn't knew if I had to tell them or not, so I just didn't do anything that was the same as not telling them where I was. 

We started to watch the movie and started to get sleepy, I could feel my eyes really tired. 

"Hey Anton," I looked to him and his eyes were almost closed "I think I'm going home now"

"Why? Stay," He said getting closer to me "the movie it's not over yet."

"Because you're sleeping and I'm almost sleeping too, no one is watching, we can finish this tomorrow"

"Then you should really stay, you can't drive all sleepy, you're eyes are not going to be on the road as you told some hours ago" he was really cute.

"But"

"Just stay, just a little longer" his eyes were half sawn "I like when you're around" I wondered if he was totally wake he would say those things, because that really mixed my feelings. 

I decided to stay a little longer.

 I started hearing someone whispering. I opened my eyes and saw Dillon and Martin with their iphones directed to me. Good, I had fall a sleep and never woke up to go home.

"What are you doing?" I said trying to get up.

"Snaping you two of course!" I look to my side and Anton was there, still sleeping. He was sleeping with his mouth opened.

"Stop right now! I'm not decent to photos right now!" They both laugh and Anton opened his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" he said with his cute eyes opening "Oh, did we fall a sleep?" he said turning to me".

"Yeah, sorry" 

"It's not your fault" I looked down and I was still wearing his hoodie.

"Can I use the bathroom? I need to wash my face" he nodded.

I looked to the mirror and my eyeliner was all over my face, they had seen me like that. I washed my face and as I was getting closer to the door I heard them talking.

"Then you two kissed" Dillon was saying.

"Yeah, I bet that at least you kissed her" Martin said.

"No! No, ok? I've told you nothing happened!"

"Then why is she wearing your hoodie and slept here?"

"Because she was feeling bad last night and we ended up here watching a movie and we fell a sleep"

"You have been liking Kat so much since we met her and now she's sleeping in your room and you're saying nothing happened?" Martin said.

"If you spent the night with her what would happen?" Anton said looking to them both.

"Nothing, she's our friend" Martin answeard.

"Yeah, that's right, she's my friend too" Anton said.

"We're just saying you look to her in a different way" Dillon said.

"What?"

"Why are you so ofended? She's beautiful and amazing, we get that your in love or something" Martin said.

"Yeah, she as the outside and the brains" Dillon agreed.

"Are you two crazy? Do you know how old she is? Do you know how old I am?"

"Whats the problem? You are both young and" Martin said.

"Well, you are her age, you date her" I could not believe I was hearing that, did he really had a problem with my age? Was he really feeling something else for me?

I got out the bathroom "I have to go, see you later or something" I said while picking my bag walking trought the door really fast.

"See you at The Grind?" Anton said.

"If you show up" and I walk out, I almost cried, not sure why.

I was almost getting in the car and Martin called me "Kat!".

I turned around "Martin" I replied.

"Did you heard our conversation?"

"A little"

"We don't know why he is reacting like that but don't worry, we'll talk to him. I just wanted to tell that you're age makes you even more awesome. When I started my carreer a lot of people doubted me because of my age, now I think they were just jealous that I got to do what I love at such a young age." I smiled and he looked coufused "Wait! I'm not saying Anton's jealous! I know it sounded like it but it's not!"

"I understood what you meant" He smiled and hugged me. Then flashes started and it didn't seemed like it was going to stop.

"Gotta run, see you tonight" Martin said and I got in the car and drove fast to get out of there before the paparazzi came closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 379 58
"You're going to regret this," he sighed. "So let me." "You're my fucking girflfriend and you will respect me," he said, tightening his grip. "You d...
124K 3.5K 27
What happens when an overweight young boy falls for the schools "popular" kid? Jeon Jungkook, 17 years old, the schools bullying target/ fat kid. Bul...
134K 6.9K 79
Alexa, a normal human girl who all her life had mocked supernatural stories is unaware of her destiny she's born to fulfill, and now on her 21st birt...
892K 21.8K 42
Y/N is a traumatized 19 year old girl. She comes from a broken family that was filled with nothing but lies. Her soul was repeatedly broken. When she...