Don't You Cry ยป Supernatural...

By soIarfIare

"Losing Ben and Lisa was hard, but it also meant something else to me. I loved her. I mean I really loved her... More

Don't You Cry
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

3

1.7K 45 0
By soIarfIare

( LEVIATHAN )

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

       Bobby is walking down the stairs while flipping through his mail. He looks down in time to see a piece of paper pass under the front door. Bobby picks the paper up, and walks outside to see who left it. "Hello?" Bobby looks at the paper to see that it's the spell they had asked for. "It's from Crowley."

       "Well, Who feels like hog tying death tonight?" Dean asks.

       "Old age is over-rated anyhow."

BOBBY'S LIVING ROOM
[ ☼ ]

       "Well, we've got most of this stuff, but we're going to have to make a run for a few things." Bobby says.

       "Like?" Elena asks.

       "Like an act of God crystallised forever."

       "What's that supposed to mean?" Asks Sam.

       "That can means an actual crystal." Bobby says. "See, lightning strikes sand at the right angle - it crystallises into the perfect shape of itself."

      "Lightning. Act of God." Sam says.

        "Jinga. You got yourself a fulgurate and we're gonna need a biggie." Bobby says.

        "And let me guess... rare." Dean says.

       "I found records of an auction. Winning bidder lives about nine hours from here."

       Dean and Sam show up. "I found the God thingy." Dean says.

       "Well, let's light this candle." Bobby says.

       "You're welcome." Dean says.

        "Te nunc invoco, mortem. Te in mea potestate defixi. Nunc et in aeternum!"

       "Um... Hello? Death?" Dean calls out.

       "You're joking." Death says.

       "I'm sorry, Death. This isn't what it seems." Elena says.

       "Seems like you bound me." Says Death.

       "For good reason, okay? Just, uh, hear us out. Um... Fried pickle chip?" Dean asks. "They're the best in the state."

       "That easy to soothe me, you think? This is about Sam's hallucinations, I assume?" Death asks.

       "What?" Asks Dean.

        "Sorry, Sam. One wall per customer. Now unbind me."

        "We can't. Y-yet." Sam says.

        "This isn't going to end well." Death says.

        "We need you to kill God." Elena says.

       "Pardon?"

        "Kill God. You heard right. Your... Honor." Bobby says.

        "What makes you think I can do that?" Death asks.

        "You told me."

       "Why should I?" Asks Death asks.

        "Because... We said so, and we're the boss of you. I mean... Respectfully." Dean says.

        "Amazing." Castiel has appeared.

        "Cas." Sam says.

        "I didn't want to kill you, but now..." Cas starts.

        "You can't kill us." Dean says.

         "You've erased any nostalgia I had for you, Dean."

        "Death is our bitch. We ain't gonna die, even if God pulls the trigger." Dean says.

        "Annoying little protozoa, aren't they? "God"? You look awfully like a mutated angel to me." Death says. "Your vessel's melting. You're going to explode."

        "No, I'm not. When I've finished my work, I'll repair myself." Castiel says.

        "You think you can because you think you're simply under the weight of all those souls, yes?" Death says. "But that's not the worst problem. There are things much older than souls in Purgatory, and you gulped those in, too."

       "Irrelevant. I control them." Castiel says.

       "For the moment." Death says.

        "Wait—uh, what older things?" Elena asks.

        "Long before God created Angel and man, he made the first beasts—the Leviathans." Death says.

       "Leviathans?" Dean asks.

        "I personally found them entertaining, but he was concerned they'd chomp the entire petri dish, so he locked them away. Why do you think he created Purgatory?" Asks Death. "To keep those clever, poisonous things out. Now Castiel has swallowed them. He's the one thin membrane between the old ones and your home."

       "Enough." Castiel says.

        "Stupid little soldier you are." Death says.

       "Why? Because I dared open a door that he shut? Where is he? I did a service, taking his place." Castiel says.

       "Service? Settling petty vendettas?" Death asks.

       "No. I'm cleaning up one mess after another—selflessly."

       "Quite the humanitarian." Death says.

       "And how would you know? What are you, really? A flyswatter?" Castiel asks.

        "Destined to swat you, I think." Death says.

      "Unless I take you first."

        "Really bought his own press, this one. Please, Cas. I know God, and you, sir, are no God." Death says.

       "All right, put your junk away, both of you." Dean says. "Look, call him what you want. Just kill him now!"

       "All right. Fine. Thank you. Shall we kickbox now? I had a tingle I'd be reaping someone very, very soon. Don't worry—not you." Death says as Castiel disappears. "Well, he was in a hurry."

       Meanwhile, Castiel has entered a building and walks up to a woman. "Yes, that's exactly why I'm running again—to save my constituents from the godless policies of my opponents. Couldn't have said it better myself." Senator Michelle says.

       "Sir? Can I help you?" The Aide asks.

       "I'm here to see the Senator." Castiel says.

       "Um, regarding?"

       "Abuse of power." Says Castiel.

       "Excuse me?" Asks the Aide.

        "I am not petty. I'm punishing a woman who causes poverty and despair in my name. I put your needs first. Don't you understand?" Castiel says. The Aide doesn't reply, staring at him confusedly. Castiel turns to the other staff members at the desk. LAll of you. I am a better God than my father. How can I make you understand?" Castiel hears menacing voices call his name, and he starts laughing manically.

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

       "Ahh." Death says.

        "Um..." Dean starts.

        "Shut up, Dean. I'm not here to tie your shoes every time you trip. I warned you about those souls how long ago?" Death asks. "Long enough to stop that fool. And here we are again, with your little planet on the edge of immolation."

       "Well, I'm sorry. All right? I've been trying to save this planet, so maybe you should find somebody better to tip off." Dean says.

       "Maybe I should spend my effort on a better planet. Well, it's been amusing."

       "Wait, h-hold on, hold on. Just—can you give us something? You—you have to care a little bit about what happens to us." Sam says.

        "You know, I really don't. But I do find that little angel arrogant." Death says

       "Great. Let's go with that." Says Dean.

       "Your only hope is to have him return it all to Purgatory. Quickly."

       "We need a door." Elena says.

       "You have everything you need at that lab. Get him to return there and compel him to give up the power."

       "Compel?" Dean asks.

       "Figure it out." Death says.

       "But that door only opens in the eclipse, and that's over." Bobby says.

       "I'll make another. 3:59 Sunday morning, just before dawn. Be punctual. Don't thank me. Clean up your mess. Try to bind me again, you'll die before you start. Nice pickle chips, by the way."

       Dean is drinking in the middle of the day. "You want some coffee with that?" Sam asks.

       "It's 6:00 p.m. Somewhere." Dean says.

       "We got to hit the road. I mean, how are we supposed to get Cas to that lab by friggin' 3:59 a.m.?" Sam asks.

       "We don't." Dean says.

       "What do you mean, "We don't"?" Elena asks.

       "I mean, we can't bring the horse to water, and we can't make it drink." Dean says. "Why fool ourselves?"

       "Dean, look, I know you think that Cas is gone—" Sam starts.

       "It's 'cause he is." Dean says.

       "He's not! He's in there somewhere, Dean. I know it." Says Sam.

       "No, you don't."

        "No, I don't. But, look, I was pretty far gone sometimes myself, and never gave up on me." Sam says.

       "Yeah, and it turns out that you're about the same open book as you've always been." Dean says. "Hallucinations? Really? I got to find out from Death?"

       "What was I supposed to do?" Sam asks.

        "How about not lie? How about tell me that you've got crazy crap climbing those walls?" Dean asks.

       "Why? You can't help. You got a lot of pretty severe crap swinging your way lately, and—and I thought—what? I thought why burst the one good bubble you had left? It's under control."

       "What? What, exactly, is under control?" Asks Dean.

       "I know what's real and what's not." Sam says.

       "Sam—" Elena starts.

       "Guys, look, we can debate this once we deal with Cas." Says Sam.

        "Yeah, you know how I'm gonna deal? I'm gonna stuff my piehole, I'm gonna drink, and I'm gonna watch some Asian cartoon p0rn and act like the world's about to explode because it is." Dean says as he looks at the laptop. "Hey. You got to be kidding me. "Massacre at the campaign office of an incumbent Senator by a trench-coated man." There's security footage. Well, I think reaching Cas is, uh... out of the cards."

        "Hey, Castiel. Um... Maybe this is pointless. Look... I don't know if any part of you even cares, but, um, I still think you're one of us, deep down. I mean, way, way, way off the reservation, but... Look, we still have till dawn to stop this. Let us help. Please. Only if you turn that off." Sam says.

        "Sam?" Castiel asks.

       "Cas." Says Sam.

       "I heard your call. I need help."

       "We need the right blood. There's a small jar—end of the hall, s-supply closet." Castiel says.

       "Got it." Sam says.

       "Dean?" Castiel asks.

       "What, you need something else?" Dean asks.

       "No. I feel regret, about you and what I did to Sam."

       "Yeah, well, you should." Dean says.

       "If there was time, if I was strong enough, I'd—I'd fix him now. I just wanted to make amends before I die." Castiel says.

       "Okay."

       "Is it working?" Cas says.

       "Does it make you feel better?" Elena asks.

       "No. You?"

       "Not a bit."

       Meanwhile, Sam is alone in a room. "I know. It all seems so silly, doesn't it? Hi, Sam. Long time, no spooning." Lucifer says.

      "You're not here. You're in Hell." Sam says.

       "Now, that you're right on."

        "Meat hooks... Chains... You. It's not real. It's just my brain leaking memories from the cage 'cause of the wall breaking down. That's all." Says Sam.

       "Hmm. That's very good, your little theory. It's wrong. Sam, this isn't you going guano. Everything else is." Lucifer says.

       "What?" Sam asks.

       "Everything... From the second you sprung out of that lock box."

      "That's impossible." Says Sam.

       "No. Escaping was impossible. I have to say, I think this is my best torture yet—make you believe that you're free and then..." Lucifer starts. "Yank the wool off of your eyes. You never left, Sam. You're still in the cage... With me."

       "Hang in there. Just a couple of minutes." Elena says. "Where's Sam?"

       "It's go time." Bobby says.

        Dean looks around. "Sam?! Damn it." He says.

       "That's good enough. Okay, step right up, Cas." Bobby says. "Ianua magna purgatorii, clausa est ob nos lumine eius ab oculis nostris retento sed nunc stamus ad limen huius ianuae magnae et demisse fideliter perhonorifice paramus aperire eam."

       "I'm sorry, Dean." Castiel says

      "Creaturae terrificae quarum ungulae et dentes nunquam tetigerunt carnem eius ad mundum nostrum nunc ianua magna, aperta tandem!" Just as Bobby finishes, Castiel passes out.

       "Cas?" Dean calls.

        "He's cold." Bobby says.

        "Is he breathing?" Elena asks.

        "No." Bobby says.

        "Maybe angels don't need to breathe." Dean says.

       "He's gone, Dean."

        "Damn it. Cas, you child. Why didn't you listen to me? Cas?! Hey! Hey!" Dean yells as Castiel wakes up. "Okay. All right."

       "That was unpleasant." Castiel says.

        "Let's get him up. Easy, there." Dean says.

        "I'm alive."

        "Looks like." Bobby says.

       "I'm astonished. Thank you—both of you." Cas says.

        "We were mostly... just trying to save the world."

       "I'm ashamed. I really overreached." Says Castiel.

       "You think?" Dean asks.

       "I'm gonna find some way to redeem myself to you."

       "All right, well, one thing at a time. Come on. Let's get you out of here. Come on." Dean says.

       "I mean it, Dean." Cas says.

       "Okay. All right. But let's go find Sam, okay?" Dean asks.

        "You need to run now! I-I can't hold them back!" Castiel yells.

        "Hold who back?" Dean asks.

        "They held on inside me. Dean, they're so strong."

        "Who the hell—?" Elena asks.

        "Leviathan! I can't fight them. Run!"

       "Go! Go get Sam! Go get Sam!" Bobby yells.

       "Too late." The Leviathan say.

       "Cas?" Dean asks.

       "Cas is—he's gone. He's dead. We run the show now. Ah. Oh, this is going to be so much fun." They say as they go into the water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 415 64
Dean Is Mysteriously Brought Back From The Dead Which Leaves Sam, Elena and Bobby Confused, But When Dean Comes Back From Hell He Soon Knows What Hap...
4K 269 46
After successfully getting everyone back home from Apocalypse World the boys thought all was good in the world, until Michael and Lucifer showed up. ...
258K 8.5K 69
"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You shouldn't have. But I also realized some...
3.4K 117 9
After Sam bravely sacrificed himself to trap Lucifer and Michael in hell along with Adam. Dean has been able to live a normal life the past year with...