Don't You Cry ยป Supernatural...

By soIarfIare

"Losing Ben and Lisa was hard, but it also meant something else to me. I loved her. I mean I really loved her... More

Don't You Cry
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

1

2.7K 49 1
By soIarfIare

( MEET THE NEW BOSS )

CROWLEY'S LAB
[ ☾]

"Well, all right then. Is this good, or you want the whole 'forehead to the carpet' thing?" Bobby asks and turns to Dean. "Guys?" Dean, Elena and Sam start to kneel.

"Stop. What's the point if you don't mean it? You fear me." Cas says. "Not love, not respect, just fear."

"Cas...

"Sam, you have nothing to say to me; you stabbed me in the back." Sam turns to Bobby, Elena and Dean. "Get up."

"Cas, come on, this isn't you." Elena says.

"The Castiel you knew is gone."

"So what, then? Kill us?" Asks Dean,

"What a brave little ant you are. You know you're powerless, you wouldn't dare move against me again." Cas says. "That would be pointless. So I have no need to kill you. Not now. Besides...once you were my favorite pets before you turned and bit me."

"Who are you?" Asks Dean.

"I'm God. And if you stay in your place, you may live in my kingdom. If you rise up, I will strike you down." Castiel looks at Sam. "Not doing so well, are you Sam?"

"I'm fine..." Sam clears throat. "I'm...fine."

"You said you would fix him—you promised!" Dean yells.

"IF you stood down, which you hardly did. Be thankful for my mercy. I could have cast you back into the pit." Says Cas.

"Cas, come on, this is nuts! You can turn this around, please!" Elena yells.

"I hope for your sake this is the last you see me." Castiel disappears. Bobby, Dean, Elena, and Sam look around and at each other for a few seconds, until Sam's nose starts to bleed.

"Sam, you okay?" Dean asks. Sam sees a vision of himself burning in hell; he then falls to the ground and cuts his hand on some broken glass. He keeps seeing glimpses of his body on fire.

WOODED MEADOW
IN HEAVEN
[ ☼ ]

"Understand. If you followed Raphael, if you stood against me, punishment is certain; there is nowhere to hide." Castiel says. "The rest of you, our Father left a long time ago, and that was hard. I thought the answer was free will. But I understand now. You need a firm hand. You need a father. And I am your father now. Be obedient, children. Or this will be your fate."

Camera pans down to a dead Angel; then pulls back to reveal Castiel standing in a meadow in heaven surrounded by dozens of dead Angels, evident by all of the scorched black wing marks.

"It is a new day. On earth, and in heaven. Rejoice." Castiel says.

SUPERNATURAL

BOBBY'S YARD
[ ☼ ]

Dean is seemingly crouched inside the crushed and upside-down Impala, with his boots pressed against the roof. "Come on." He grunts. The sound of groaning metal is heard as he tries to push the dented roof out with his feet. "Come on, baby!" The camera flips around to reveal the car is right-side up and Dean is on his back.

"So, you fixin' her or primal screamin'?" Bobby asks.

Dean extricates himself from the Impala and accepts a beer from Bobby. "Ah, thanks. How's Sam?" He asks.

"He's still under. But alive." Bobby says.

"Yeah? What about God part deux?" Asks Dean.

"I got all kinds of feelers out, so far diddly."

"And what exactly are you looking for?" Dean asks.

"Exactly. What? Miracles, mass visions, trenchcoat on a tortilla? I don't know what I'm lookin' for." Bobby says.

"Ah, well, he'll surface."

"So say we do suss out where "new and improved" flew off to..." Bobby starts.

"Yeah?" Dean says.

"The hell we plan to do about it?"

"I don't know, Bobby, I got no more clue than you do." Says Dean.

"I don't even know what books to hit for this, Dean."

"Well, figure it out! I'm sorry. This ain't in no book." Dean says. "If you stick your neck out, Cas steps on it. So you know what I'm gonna do?"

"What?" Bobby asks.

"Imma fix this car. Because that's what I can do. I can work on her 'til she's mint." Dean says. "And when Sam wakes up, no matter what shape he's in, we'll glue him back together too. We owe him that."

"I'm with you." Bobby says. Dean lies back down in the Impala and begins to pound on the roof with a mallet.

Elena meets Dean in the scrapyard and taps on the hood on the car. He emerges from under it and she smiles awkwardly. "That seems fun." She says.

"What? Is something wrong with Sam?" Dean asks.

"No." Elena says and crosses her arms. "I actually came to talk to you about last night."

Dean turns to her. "And you chose this time to do talk while my brother battles a time bomb in his head?" He asks.

"I know it's bad timing, but you kissed me. And I'm not gonna say that I didn't like it, because I did." Elena says and walks away.

BOBBY'S KITCHEN
[ ☼ ]

Dean enters from the back door area, wiping his hands. He gets a beer from the fridge. Sam appears in the doorway from the living room. "Hey Dean." Says Sam.

"Ah, you're walking and talking." Dean says.

"Yeah. I, uh, put on my own socks, the whole nine." Sam says.

"Well, that's uh... I mean you, uh, you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. My head hurts a little, but...basically." Says Sam.

"Seriously?" Dean asks.

"Look man, I'm as surprised as you are but, yeah, I swear."

"Good! No reason putting a gift horse under a microscope, right?" Dean asks. 

"Yeah. So what happened with Cas?" Sam asks.

"Why don't you come help me with the car, I'll fill you in?"

"Okay." Sam says. Dean leaves through the back door and Sam starts to follow him but hesitates as he hears the faint sound of chains jingling. He nervously looks around but seems to see nothing out of order.

CHURCH
[ ☼ ]

The sign identifies the church as "Lady of Serenity Church," and says "BELIEVE IN GOD HE WALKS AMONG US" 

A Reverend is preaching about homosexuality being wrong. "Plenty speak for them and their so-called lifestyle. Media, Hollywood, Lady Gaga won't shut up for love or money." He says as the congregation laughs. "Yeah, funny, but that's why we raise our voices! And picket their so-called weddings, and their funerals. Someone has to speak for God."

"And who says you speak for God?" Castiel says. The congregation all turn and look at Castiel, who stands at the other end of the aisle. "You're wrong, I am utterly indifferent to sexual orientation. On the other hand, I cannot abide hypocrites like you, Reverend."

"Okay, fun's over friend." The Reverend says.

"Tell your flock where your genitals have been before you speak for me." Says Castiel.

"And who the heck are you?"

"I'm God." Says Cas and the congregation murmurs. A parishioner stands and tries to speak, but after a look from Castiel he falls back unconscious, breaking the church pew. "And he who lies in my name shall choke on his own false tongue, and his poisonous words shall betray him." The Reverend begins to choke and foam at the mouth; he falls to his knees and then collapses to the floor, dead. "For I am the Lord, your God."

Castiel starts to walk out of the church but stops when he hears a whispering voice in his head. "Castiel..." It says. Castiel grasps the back of a pew. "Cas!" Castiel turns and looks at an image of Jesus in a stained-glass window.

He collects himself and resumes walking out the church, but leaves a singed patch of wood on the back of the pew where his hand was; also revealing that the image of Jesus in the window has changed to that of Castiel in his trenchcoat.

BOBBY'S BASEMENT
[ ☼ ]

Sam is looking through tool drawers. He suddenly hears the faint jingling of chains as well as ominous laughter. He sees nothing and goes back to his task, finding the wrench he was looking for. He turns around and is shocked to find the basement bathed in an eerie red light. Many chains hang from the ceiling, as well as meathooks with bits of flesh and hair still attached.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!"

"No, no, this can't be happening." Sam says.

"Sam!" Lucifer yells.

"Hey Sam! What are you, taking a nap down here?" Bobby comes down the stairs, and the basement is now back to normal. A terrified Sam wields the wrench like a weapon, pointing it at Bobby. "It's Cas, we think. Come on."

"Yeah. Coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2.7K 24
Dean and Elena (supernatural) I WROTE THIS BACK LONG AGO THAT IT MIGHT HAVE GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND MAY HAVE PARTS THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I JUST WROTE...
4K 269 46
After successfully getting everyone back home from Apocalypse World the boys thought all was good in the world, until Michael and Lucifer showed up. ...
258K 8.5K 69
"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You shouldn't have. But I also realized some...
17.7K 532 23
Alexandra Wilson has a secret that even she doesn't know, but somehow, a very old vampire has figured it out. After Elias killed her family in front...