Justin Bieber interracial ima...

By NightLightBabe

Just a little something for my black beliebers. ✨ But even if you're not black you can still read it. Everyon... More

One: You cut and he catches you
Two: You want a break
Three: He does your hair
Four: You tell him you hate him
Five: He gets you a dog
Six: You're thick and he walks in on you naked
Seven: The world thinks Justin is abusing you.
Eight: He Try's To Commit suicide Because You left Him
Nine: He Try's To Commit suicide Because You left Him 2
Ten: Be careful for what you wish for...
Eleven: Someone Breaks into your house
Twelve: Night out
fourteen: ALEJQLABSKVDGAVDVJSNSBDBDV
Fifteen: Jason Mccann
Sixteen: Black people problems
Seventeen: Jason Mccann part 2
Eightteen: Young love
Nineteen: Black people be like
Twenty: WHAT THE FxxK DID U SAY?
Twenty one: Night
Twenty two: Jason McCann story
Twenty three: Justin delivers the baby
Twenty four: Exsposing
Twenty five: Enemies?
Twenty sixe: My Princess
Twenty seven: Exsposing
Twenty eight: Too late to apologize
Twenty nine: Enemies?/Make up page.

Thirteen Snapchat

3.5K 78 4
By NightLightBabe

"Baby come on"

"No"

"Aw, come on just one more time"

"I said no"

"Pleassssssssssse"

"Ugh, fine! Damn you're annoying"

"Yes!"

Right now Justin is trying a bunch of new Snapchat filters on me. Ever since he've gotten this "Snapchat" app he've been nothing but annoying. 24/7 he's got his camera phone in my face always wanting to add a new video of me on his "story". I sighed to myself and shacked my head.

"Aww, look how cute you look." Justin gushes but I was not in the mood.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever Justin... Hey, are we done now?" I said while turning my side to get up from the bed we've been laying in all morning. (#LazyDay ) But before I could even set one foot on the ground, Justin already had one of his strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me back in bed beside him.

"Okay, okay babe but just one more and I swear I'm done. I really wanna try the puppy one on you"

"Ugh, Justiiiin" I said in a annoyed whiny voice.

"Please (y/n)? Pleassssssssssssssse"

"Okay, fuck you're annoying"

"Aha, yes"

Justin held the phone screen back in front of my face and held it there until all the silly Snapchat filters popped back up again. Justin then started to swipe right on the screen and kept swiping until he finally found the puppy filter, while passing his favourite kitty filter.  The one he loves the most on me. After he sets the puppy filter on me he says.

"Damn (y/n) you look so cute. Okay now open your mouth babe." Justin said and I obeyed. I opened my mouth only to have a big pink doggy tongue lick the screen with a loud slurpy sound added to it. Justin laughed and I just turned towards him with an unimpressed look on my face.

"Are we done now?"

"Yeah we done. Gosh (y/n) why you gotta be no fun?" Justin said with a goofy smile on his face while I was still rocking my unimpressed exasperation.

"Justin I just don't think Snapchat is all that. I mean it's okay but I just don't think it's as good as Instagram." After I said that Justin stares back at me with an shock exasperation on his face, as if he couldn't believe those words just came out of my mouth. And slowly he says.

"(Y/n)... You. Need. To. Make. An. Account. ASAP. I can not just let you miss out on the wonderful digital world which is Snapchat. I'm sorry but I just can't." I roll my eye and said

"Yeah. Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll survive just fine." After I said that Justin then hops over me, unplugged my iphone from the charger next to me then runs in our master bathroom. I jump out of bed as fast as I can and run after him but before I could even get to him he slams the bathroom door shut. I then check to see if it's opened but he already locked it. With both my fists I then start to bang on the bathroom door while shouting at him to give me my phone back. On the other side of the door I can hear him shouting back "Baby this is for your own good." At lest four minutes later the bathroom door finally opens and Justin finally hands me back my phone. I look up at him suspiciously and ask.

"What did you do?"

Justin try's his best to look innocent and says.

"Oh, all I did was made you a Snapchat account." He says in a childish like voice.

When he said that I then took a look at my apps on my phone to see that snapchat was download on my phone and when I pressed it I saw that he did indeed made me an account. Justin then steps closer to me until he was by my sides. He bends down to my level and says.

"Okay baby look. You see this little white ghost at the top of the screen? Justin asks me while pointing at it and I nodded my head to show him that I see he's talking about. "Well In Order to add friends and accept friends you have press that ghost up top and you'll also be shown different options." Justin says then presses the little white ghost himself and when he did I nearly chocked when I saw the username he made me. Sc: MrsSexySizzler. I look up at him then back at the phone screen then back up at him then back down at the screen again. I do that about four more time until I decided that I wanted to say something but nothing would come out. What in the world am I going to do this this boy?

After Justin was done explaining all the rope to snapchat for me I was finally aware of how to use it.
"So I'm guessing I have to announce my Snapchat to everybody? I said in an bored tone of voice. Just looks at me with an mischievous smile and says.

"No need for that I already did" After he said that I looked up at him with a 'bitch really?' Exasperation then logged into my Twitter to see that " I " aka Justin already announced my Snapchat username on my Twitter account.

I then looked back up at him and said "Lawd Justin you're something else" while shaking my head. Well whatever I already know I'm never going to use the app anyway.

-----A Day Later-----

I honesty can not get enough of Snapchat. Justin was right I was missing out!
Poor Justin can't even walk to the bathroom with out me Snapchatting him. It's honestly so addictive, I just can't get enough of it.

"Just one more time?"

"No"

"Please baby"

"I'm pretty sure I said no"

"Pleasssssssssssssssse"

"Okay damn!"

"Yayyy"

Justin was sitting on the black leather couch with his arms crossed and me in his lap. After I pretty much got Justin's permission to try another filter on him, I set my phone screen in front of his face awkwardly waiting for the iconic filters to pop up. When they finally showed up I kept scrolling until I found my favourite one, the alien. When I settled the alien filter on his face I began to die of laughter. This was just too funny. The way his face was all sucked in at the bottom and big at the top. But even though I found the whole thing hilarious Justin on the other hand didn't find seem to find it as funny.

"Are we done know?"

"Naw just one more babe"

"(Y/n)...."

"Ugh, common Justin! pwetty please?" I said in my baby voice knowing damn well he could never resist when I used that voice on him. Justin looks down at me trying to fight back until finally he gives in.

"Ugh, fine.."

"Yassss"

I then try another snap filter on him and this time it's a filter that makes your nose take up the space on your face. After I set that on him I died of laughter for the second time. I laughed so hard until Justin finally had enough.

"Okay, okay fun times over I'm gonna go make us something to eat" and with that he gently pushes me off his lap while I was still dying of laughter.

Justin (POV)

Damn (y/n) was right Snapchat is annoying. Ever since I made (y/n) that Snapchat account she've been nothing but annoying. I can't even take a proper piss with out her following me around the house constantly taking videos of me to add in to her snap story and don't even get me started with those ugly filters. Aw, man what I'm I going to do?... I kept the complaining in my head go on until my thoughts were cut off by (y/n) loud voice entering the kitchen. Oh dear.

"And here you got my man making me something to eat. Damn right Booboo's I got my man in check, ain't the right baby? (Y/n) says as she turns the camera towards me. I looked at her then said "yeah" with a bored tone of voice. After I said that she then switches the camera back towards her and says "see y'all heard him right? and guess what? He's all miiine and at nigh its my vagina he be ea-" before (y/n) could even finish off what she was about to say the video got cuts off. She then added the video to her story and looks up at me with a smirk on her face.

"Sometime you gotta keep them jealous hoes in check" she said then stood on her tippy toes to kiss me on the cheek then walked out the kitchen.

I laughed myself and thought with a smile on my face.

"What I'm I going to do with her?"

------------------🌸

Who here has Snapchat? If you do then add me! ☺️ Sc: NissyIsDaBae and don't worry I follow back. 😘
If you don't have one then get one. You're missing out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 22.3K 116
♥ Just a Lil somthing for my chocolate beliebers ♥
111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
612K 14.4K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)
167K 4.2K 28
for all the brown skinned beautiful beliebers. *lowercase intended*