Once a dream, then a reality(...

By JRehbein

Katherine William, is a normal 18 years old girl, whose about to get to college when her dream comes true and... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

3.

95 1 0
By JRehbein

It had past one week, my days were so good as they never were, I played at The Grind some nights and my days were spent at the beach with Jade and some other friends. Like now, we were at the beach, the guys were playing volleyball and me, Jade and Hannah were taking selfies, until my mom called me and her face appeared in my phone.

Mom: Hey sweetie, look I left a pen in home with some things I'm going to need for a meeting. Do you think you can come to the hotel before lunch?

Me: Yeah, - I look to the hours, it was 10:30 - I just got to the beach but I'll go. Is just go home, change and I'll be there. Bye.

Mom: Thank you so much! Bye.

I hang up.

"Ok, I got go, maybe I'll come back after lunch if you still here." - I said.

"Oh ok," - Jade said - "want me to go with you?"

"No, it's fine. I think it'll be fast. See you later" - I turned to the guys - "Bye" and they replied.

When I arrived home I changed to a skinny jeans, some sandals and a black top, I don't even shower because I didn't have gone to the water, I grabbed my bag and looked for my mom's pen drive, took my keys and went to the hotel where she works.

Once there, I walked to the reception and asked if I could go to the offices, as they knew me they let me go, I gave the pen to my mom and went to the elevator.

"Hey, I remember you!" Someone said while walking in, and I stopped looking at my phone and looked to the person.

"Hey," I said trying not to be that excited "Dillon!"

"You're Katy or kitty, uh"

"Kat" I giggled.

"Kat! Yeah! I knew that!!" We laughed "what are you doing here? Are you staying here?"

"Oh, no. My mom works here, I came bring her something, you're staying here?"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. So," we got out of the elevator to the lobby "you were so good the other night, would you show me more of your music?"

"Sure, yeah" woooow my inside screamed.

"Maybe now, over lunch" I was surprised "Oh! Sorry, I'm not trying flirt or something, it's just I'm meeting with a friend for lunch, perhaps you know who it is, Zedd" I sigh "he saw my snaps from that night and loved it, it would be fun to see his reaction when he meets you."

I tried to look normal and not as excited and incredule as I was "Okay, let's go, I'm actually getting starving" I said like we were friends, he laughed and started walking to the hotel's restaurant.

"I like you, you're funny"

"Yeah, you too Dillon and I can say that about you, because I see you all the time, specially on Snapchat."

"Then you're like a fan?"

"Maybe" he laughed

"That's cool," he looked to me " am I, like, your favorite Dj?"

"Actually it's probably Diplo or Martin Garrix," I said laughing and he made a funny sad face while laughing too "or maybe Zedd, or " I said as we got closer "Diplo, or, you know what? It depends on the day" he laugh and I saw Zedd, right in front of us sitting on a table.

Anton looked up to Dillon "Finally, where were you? I'm so hungry"

"I found someone" they both turned to me "this is Kat, the Dj I've put on Snapchat the last time we were in Miami"

"Hi," he stood up "I'm Anton"

"She knows," Dillon said and sat "you're her favorite Dj some days" he was laughing and I laughed too.

We sat, eat and talked, they went to the YouTube channel that Jade created to put my music and they even subscribed it.
I was feeling like myself with them and it seemed like we were friends for a long time, Anton was as sweet and funny as he looked to be on the computer and Dillon as silly and funny. It was a dream coming true, we talked about music and about ourselves, they were curious about me and I didn't have much interesting things to say while they had amazing tour stories.
I never knew what to say about myself, although they were happy to hear about how I was inspired to create music and what was my normal life. They followed me on Twitter and Instagram and noticed that my followers were a lot and I explained that since people started listening to me at The Grind and on YouTube it had increased.

"Then people are really liking, I think you're the next young big Dj, watch out Martin!" Dillon said.

"Yeah, how old are you?" Anton asked with a curious expression.

"18"

"Wow, and you're already this good"

We talked for a few more minutes after finishing lunch and then I left.

--------------------------------------------------------

I started the car and it didn't work, I tried again and again and nothing happened, I didn't know what was happening and was starting to freak out, I wanted to go home, so I tried again, nothing. So I stand there looking to the panel to try to understand if I everything was normal. Suddenly I heard someone knocking on my window, it scared me, not sure why. It was Jackson, my ex boyfriend.

"Hey" he said.

I opened the door "Hey" it was weird, we hadn't talk for a while and now I could see he was trying to look normal. I got out the car and stayed there, next to him, looking to my old white mini cooper.

"So, are you having a car trouble?"

"Yeah, I guess, I don't really understand anything about this" siriously, I couldn't even change a tire.

He walked to the front of the car "Can I?" he said with his hands on the car hood, I gesture yes and he opened it, looking like he was really trying to understand the car "Well neither do I, I was trying to, but I can't" he closed it "So why don't you call the secure to take your car and I'll take you home?"

"It's fine, I'll just call the secure and wait for my mom" I was wondering what was he doing there and then I saw his tennis' mates and I remember that the hotel has a tennis court and he probably had a match.

"Please, I insist" I didn't really want to get in the car with the boy that broke my heart and also I hadn't talk for so long.

"It's really fine."

"Then I'll wait with you" well now the boy who cheated on me was trying to be nice and I didn't know how to act. I wanted distance but also understand why was he trying to be nice to me.

We sat on some stairs at the parking lot, Jack was talking about his tennis matches and I was listening, pretending a month ago I wasn't crying over what he did to me.

"So, just one more game won and I'll go to France for a international match" He was sounding excited, I remember he used to like to talk to me about tennis a lot, I always listened him.

"That's so cool, really, congratilations" So I couldn't really believe I was congratulating him for something, after everything he put me trough, but I guess this was growing up and being able to forgive. Jade said that he seemed sorry for everything, maybe he was and we could be friends.

"Thanks," he said smiling "you have to come see me as you used to"

"Yeah, maybe one day" 

A few more minutes past and the truck came to take my car, when it was leaving a black car stopped in front of me and Jack.

"Hey Katy," the window opened "I know it's just Kat".

"Dillon" I said, happy to see them again even if I had just seen them an hour ago or something.

"What your still doing here?" Anton said from the driver's seat.

"I had a car trouble, I'm waiting for my mom to get out and take me home."

"Come with us and we leave you in home" Anton said. The idea of waiting for my mom for more two hours wasn't really good and Anton and Dillon made me feel so well at lunch, I felt like we connected, I didn't need to know them better to accept the offer, I smiled and was going to say that if they didn't mind I would go but Jackson's face changed and he started to talk.

"Are you really going? You don't want to go with me and you're going with two guys you barely know??" Jack said with an angry expression.

"Well, better that than go with someone I can't trust" I couldn't really trust him, two minutes ago he was smiling and a completly diferent person and now he was almost yelling.

"I swear," he hold my arm "if you go with them and not with me, you'll never talk with me again" he said like it was a privilege or something.

"Good." I said trying to release myself but he didn't let go and looked to me with anger.

"Hey dude, let her go, now! I'm not asking" Anton said and I kept trying to release.

"Yeah man, don't make us get out of the car" Dillon added.

Jack let me go and start walking to his car, "Get in before that crazy guy comes back" Dillon said and I got in the car. The two of them were looking to me and I was looking to my arm, that was red. 

"Are you alright? Who was that guy??" Anton said with a caring look.

I saw Jackson's car tooking of really fast in front of us "I'm fine, he's just an ex boyfriend"

"A crazy one, uh?" Dillon intervened.

"I guess" I looked to my arm again, it was hurting. A tear came out of my eye as I started to remember everything. We were fine then he cheated, then I broke up and he had a similar reaction but ended up saying how much he was sorry, then we barely talk and now that my life is getting on track again he just comes in and tries to put me down again?

"Are you crying?" Dillon said like he couldn't believe it.

"Please, don't cry or I'm going to cry too!" Anton said while putting his hand on my leg and it felt warm.

"Really?" I said and smile while cleaning my tears.

"Really, Anton here is really sensitive" Dillon started "Once Sony fell in my house and everybody laugh, when we saw he had a little bit of blood we got worried but Anton got red eyes and some tears, making a hundred questions to Sony, about how he was feeling" Anton made a angry but funny face at Dillon and we start laughing "he's the sensitive one".

"That's so cute" I smiled imagining that.

"Hey! Stop teasing me, I'm just a caring friend!!"

"I'm not teasing, I think that's cute too" Dillon said "but also funny!!" And so me and Dillon started laughing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 865 33
19 year old Kat Riley wanted to be a model her entire life, and got her big break when she was 16. She's one of the best in the business now, and in...
124K 3.5K 27
What happens when an overweight young boy falls for the schools "popular" kid? Jeon Jungkook, 17 years old, the schools bullying target/ fat kid. Bul...
17.8K 809 33
"I'm not happy, but i'm not sad either. I'm caught between all these emotions and...its tiring." 17 year old Ashley Johnson, it's hard to answer the...
1K 42 17
Katherine is a 16 year old just trying to live a normal life. She has been neglected by her family and is the family punching bag. One day when her f...