Pain: Her (Harry Styles Fan F...

De VividFantasyFiction

She thought she knew what pain was, until she met Harry. *This story is in the process of being ed... Mais

Warning/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Authors note! Please read!

Chapter 4

85.9K 2K 694
De VividFantasyFiction

Can I use the bathroom?" I asked him standing up.

"Didn't you just go?"

"I have to go again."

"Fine, hurry up."

"Okay, watch my books for me?" I asked walking away.

"Watch your books for you?" He cocked an eyebrow, "who do I look like, your friend?"

"It's not like you're going to do anything anyway. Only two seconds." I ran across the gym and out the doors, searching the halls not for a bathroom, but for Harry.

It was completely empty. How could he have possibly been gone when he had left only minutes before? I walked down all the halls and looked in almost every room, even the boys locker room. And the stupid thing was, I didn't even know why. I didn't know why I was looking for him, I didn't know why I was so drawn to him when clearly, he didn't even like me. Why was I putting so much effort into impressing him and trying to get his attention? I didn't know him, I has never seen him before yet I was following him.

I sighed and looked to both my sides hoping he'd pop up somewhere and turned on my heel and began to walk back to the gym. I didn't know why I was disappointed at the fact that I didn't see him and I didn't know why it bothered me so much, but as I was walking back to the gym, out of nowhere Harry turned from the corner and I gasped and slightly jumped and we were standing face to face. He looked at me up and down then walked passed me without saying a word.

Well now that was rude. I thought to my self.

By the time I turned around to see him, he was gone and like the creep that I was, I went to go follow him, again. I tip toed down the hall hoping he wouldn't hear my footsteps, but at the same time I was hoping he would, and began to search for him. I looked down other halls and he wasn't there.

He was really good at this.

"Fuck" I sighed out giving up.

"Why are you following me?" I heard a voice say. I sharply turned around and Harry was standing with his hands in his pockets with his mouth parted waiting for my response.

"Well, I uh...I wasn't following you , I was just looking for you." I smiled.

"You saw me a few seconds ago" He reminded taking a few steps closer to me crossing his arms sceptically.

"You walked away."

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"I didn't want to bother you."

"Hmm." He hummed nodding his head. He slowly licked the corners of his lips and inhaled before running his fingers through his soft hair.

"Well, I'm right here. What do you need?"

"I just wanted to...um..." My tongue was tied and I was lost for words. I had no idea what I was going to say. "Nevermind. Nevermind." I shook my head and immediately turned around to walk away.

"Wait..." He called out.

"What?" I stopped feeling a bit nervous.

"You wanted to what?"

"What?" Wow I felt dumb.

"You said "I just wanted..." And you stopped. You didn't finish your sentence.".

"I don't know.." I said without even moving my lips. I felt paralyzed.

"Yes you do, tell me." He demanded trying not to smile.

"I don't know, Harry. I don't why I was following you." I shook my head throwing my hands in the air.

"I thought you said you weren't following me?" He grinned at my stupidity.

"I wasn't." I lied putting my hands on my hips. I was such a horrible liar it was embarrassing.

"But you just said that you did." He laughed crossing his arms.

"Stop confusing me!" I whined rubbing my forehead and turning my head.

"You're confusing yourself. Just tell me what you want." By the look on his face, he was anticipating my response.

"Why do you have a lot of tattoo's?"

What. Of all questions, that was the first to pop up? I needed to be more cool, I was so damn lame.

"I like tattoo's." He said seriously.

"But why do you have so many?"

"Because I like them." He was beginning to get annoyed.

"So you cover your whole body with it?"

"You sound like my mum." He scrunched his face.

Way to go Alee, you're so cool. I thought.

"Oh." I nodded.

"Yeah." He agreed. He sighed and begun to look a bit bored and I had no idea what to say next. It was so awkward, he just stood there looking at me waiting for me to talk and I just...didn't.

"You're really annoying." He confessed.

"Ex--excuse me?"

"You. You're annoying."

"How am I annoying?" I was so offended.

"Because, you follow me, then question my tattoo's, you lie to me, and then you just stare at me." He must be good with the ladies, I can tell.

"I just wanted to talk to you." My voice came off sounding hurt and he must of realized it when he loosened his posture.

"And I'm right here. Talk to me."

"I can't!" I raised my voice.

"Why not?" He wondered.

"Because you're so intimating!" Wow I really surprised myself there. "Like, I try to talk to you but you literally have no other facial expression except this.." I imitated his straight face and he laughed. It was the first time I saw him do that and it was quite....perfect. "So when you look at me like that I think you don't want to talk to me and just in general the way you look at me is intimidating." I confessed to him. "I don't know, whatever." I rolled my eyes turning my head to face the opposite direction. I felt kind of weird telling him all of that because I had only met him that same morning.

"Well, you're not so easy to talk to either."

"Yes I am! I'm the easiest person to talk to. Just say 'Hi' and I'll take over the conversation from there."

"No, I mean I say something to you, and you either stutter, get your words mixed, stare, or you do all. It's not easy keeping a conversation going when all you're saying is "I uh--I can't uh--well I just--I don't know.." He mocked.

"Oh really?" I laughed. " You shouldn't even be one to talk! How can I keep talking to you when all you respond with is "Yeah." "no." "okay?"" I deepened my voice to match his and his laughter grew. Guess he wasn't so bad after all.

"Okay, fair enough." He rolled his eyes with a grinned, nodding his head in defeat. "You're right." He said walking passed me.

"Where are you going?" I threw my hands out.

"Back in the gym?" He answered as if it were a question.

"But I was talking.."

"You can talk later." He smiled. Oh he was such a tease! He begun to walk and I followed. I heard footsteps behind me as we walking back and I took a quick glance and my eyes immediately widened when the familiar smirk that always sent chills down my spin was flashed.

"Shit!" I whisper yelled. Just as we turned the corner to go back into the gym, I stopped. Harry didn't bother to turn around so I assumed we were officially done talking and I turned back and walked down the hall, only to see Liam, arms and ankles crossed leaning against the wall. Why had I stop?

"How'd you know I was here?" I asked standing before him, completely disgusted.

"Hello to you too, Princess " He smiled uncrossing him ankles and arms to wrapped them around me. I managed to slid my hands between our chests to pull him away and he stepped back laughing."You don't want my hugs anymore? You love them, Alee."

"Used to. " I murmured.

Liam and I were together for about a year and I really loved him. He was my first boyfriend and we were actually named "Most likey to get married after high school" in the year book. Stupid, I know, but half of the relationship was forced, to me it was actually. He became really obsessive and protective, and mentally and sometimes physcially abusive. He wouldn't "beat" me, he just hit me a few times "by accident" and I had to lie to cover up the bruises. It took a lot for me to leave him because he wouldn't let me and he did everything in his power to keep me. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to tell someone but I knew they wouldn't believe me, not even my friends. Liam was known as the "star athlete" and still is. Our school didn't care much about football, they mostly cared about soccer so Liam was the star. He was the most popular and everyone loved him so for his sake, I didn't say anything. I still blame myself because I would've saved myself the six months of pain.

"So Harry, huh?" He placed his hands in his varsity jacket pockets and pulled them close to each other.

"What?"

"Harry? You're fucking Harry now?" My blood began to boil and I wanted to slap him so badly. He knew I was still a virgin, he was just really good at getting under my skin, he always had been.

"No, Liam. You know damn well I don't do that." Anger and annoyance filled my voice and I really just wanted to leave.

"But of all guys, you go after Harry?" He said with disgust. "He's a fucking freak." He laughed.

"No he's not!" I defended. "Why are you even here? How'd you find me anyway?"

"Ian told me."

"Ian?" I repeated. For a second I was confused then remembered it was that blonde boy I ran into. I knew I should've told him not to tell him I was down there. I mean, we were bound to run into each other but I wasn't ready to see him yet.

"Oh..." I played with my finger tips.

"Babe, why are you so uncomfortable around me?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"I'm not uncomfortable I just don't want you around me." I tried my best not to sound afraid.

"You were never like this, you were always so happy and full of life. What happened to you?" Like he didn't know. He was the whole reason why my life turned upside down. Aside from my dad leaving and my damn teacher becoming my new stepfather, Liam caused me so much unexplainable pain and it angered me that he had no idea that he had. Maybe he did. Maybe he did know how much he ruined me and tore me apart. He put me through so much shit, and hurt me so many times that it was really hard for me to be with another guy. So many have asked me out but I was too scared that they would do what Liam did. I knew I was getting myself into some deep shit with Harry but I thought nothing would come of it. I thought we wouldn't date, I thought nothing would happen and I didn't even like him like that. Sure he was cute and fun to mess with and sure his accent was the hottest thing I've ever heard and sure he had amazing dimples...but I didn't picture us being together. We were total opposites. I liked to think maybe one day something would happen but I didn't even see us being "friends" let alone a "couple." I didn't see anything happening with anyone anytime soon and it was all because I was afraid that they would do what Liam did.

"Are you thinking again? You always did that." He commented. Was it abnormal to think? Maybe to him.

"Shut up!" I yelled angering myself from forcing the bad thoughts in. He watched me in disbelief trying to control his temper, something he was terrible at.

"What?"

"I said shut up. Just go, Liam. I don't want you around me." I turned around but he grabbed my arm pulling me to his chest.

"You do want me around you, just as much as I do." He whispered looking into my eyes.

"Obviously not." I spat pulling my arm out of his grip.

"Don't lie to yourself, you know you've miss me." He was always so cocky and conceded, I can't believe I fell for him.

"Just get off. " I turned my back and walked away. Before I could take another step, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back shoving me against the wall. He placed his palm against it to support his weight as I stood helplessly in front of him while he rubbed the stubble on his jaw.

"You think because we're not together that you can just talk to me like that?" He growled lowly.

"I can talk to you how ever I please." I said crossing my arms.

"You were always so stubborn, Alee." He slowly begun to move his head closer to my mine I turned to face the opposite side. He chuckled against my cheek and I felt the air from his nose hit me as he wrapped his fingers around my jaw to force me to look at him and the fear was setting again.

"I've missed your kisses." He said leaning closer. I tried to turn my head back but his grip around my jaw was so tight I couldn't move.

"Alee?" I heard someone call. We both shot our heads to the direction of the voice and it was Harry. His eye brows knitted together in concern and his jaw was clenched as he began to walk towards us. His shoulders were back and his chest was bulked. Liam laughed and turned his head, obviously thinking he was still going to kiss me.

"Fuck off freak, this is none of your business." Liam said rolling his eyes. I looked at Harry and I couldn't hold back my tears because honestly, I was scared out of my mind. You never knew what Liam would do. He wouldn't have cared less that people were around, if he had his mind set on doing something, he'd do it, regarldess of the location.

"Freak?" Harry repeated. He roughly slapped his hand on his chest and effortlessly pushed him back. Liam stumbled and almost fell from how powerful Harry's action were. He stood in front of me protecting me from Liam and my head begun to spin from everything that was happening.

Liam stood in front of Harry and they were now face to face. But the tthing that surprised me the most was that once Liam came closer to us, Harry's hand touched mine and he stepped back closer to me. And for the first time in a really long time, I actually felt safe.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...