Lost Somewhere In Between (A...

By ImagiWorksNation

Nikki Northington is the star goalie on her Championship Soccer Team, a 5SOS fanatic, and the fun, reckless... More

Lost Somewhere In Between
Author's Note
Chapter 1 Who would possibly want to watch me?
Chapter 2 My Aunt Is Very Scary
Chapter 3 The Creepy Guy On The Airplane
Chapter 4 I'm Related to a Superstar
Chapter 5 Cook Me A Meal!!!
Chapter 6 Who calls at 1 in the morning???
Chapter 7 Take Me to the Guitar Store
Chapter 8 She Won't Forget Me Soon...
Chapter 9 Five boys, four friends, three kids, two buddies, one cousin
Chapter 9 He took away my Xbox
Chapter 10 Sing Me A Song
Chapter 11 My Pillow Just Talked???
Chapter 12 We Are Best Friends, Remember?
Chapter 13 Liam's Hair
Chapter 14 Yeah, I Play Football
Chapter 15 Heartbreakers VS Troublemakers
Chapter 16 Only Harry Knows The Truth
Chapter 17 My Best Friend Meets My Cousin
Chapter 18 All Because Of Louis
Chapter 19 Stuck In Her Daydreams
Chapter 20 My Cousin's Girlfriend Is The Best
Chapter 22 Do I sound like I'm from around here?
Chapter 23 The Princess of Polar Bears
Chapter 24 Eleanor Knows Best
Chapter 25 The CD Keeps Me Calm
Chapter 26 Spin The Harry!!!! Literally!
Chapter 27 We Just Got Friend Zoned
Chapter 29 Falling Hard
Chapter 30 Secrets Eventually Catch Up To You
Chapter 31 Something I Had Seen Before
Chapter 32 What If.......
Chapter 33 Fairy Tales Have Happy Endings
Chapter 34 Let's Play Dress Up
Chapter 35 Five Seconds of I may pass out
Chapter 35 Something I Didn't Want
Chapter 36 Can You Give Me A Tip?
Chapter 37 I Can Promise You
Chapter 38 More Than This
Chapter 39 My Dream Boy Is Not Him
Chapter 40 No Need To Fear, Because Frakenstein Is Here
Chapter 41 Wash Away My Worries
Chapter 42 Recording With Styles
Chapter 43 I Scream for Ice Cream
Chapter 43 They All Lied.....
Chapter 44 Up All Night
Chapter 45 Lost
Chapter 47 Somewhere
Chapter 48 Just Can't Let Her Go
Chapter 49 Gotta Get Out part 1
Chapter 50 Gotta Get Out part 2
Chapter 51 Criminals For Dummies
Chapter 52 Tell Me Why
Chapter 53 Paul To The Rescue
Chapter 54 Who Needs Pockets?
Chapter 55 When There Is A Flame Someone Is Bound To Get Burnt
Chapter 56 Over Again (No More Of Nothing)
Chapter 57 When You're 15
Chapter 58 Something To Fight For Part 1
Chapter 59 Something To Fight For Part 2
Chapter 60 Louis Can't Stop
Chapter 61 See or Sea?
Chapter 62 Teach Me
Chapter 63 Old Seaway Road
Chapter 64 Don't Judge the Sweater
Chapter 65 How To Save A Life Part 1
Chapter 66 How To Save A Life Part 2
Chapter 67 Positive Thoughts
Chapter 68 Let Me Eat My Biscuit
Chapter 69 One Step Closer
Chapter 70 It's Gone For Good
Sequel: Found Somewhere Near The End
1st Anniversary :)

Chapter 21 I Want To Go To Australia

6.2K 164 26
By ImagiWorksNation

Nikki's POV

I screamed, Eleanor's voice echoing my own.

In front of our car was a man. There was a gun clutched in his hand, but luckily for us he was facing what looked like a bank on the other side of the parking lot. But when we screamed he turned around to see he shot our window. Maybe that had been an accident, but he took an advantage of it. Darn it! Why did we have to be girls?

"Don't move." He cocked the gun and pointed it at Eleanor. She looked at me with large eyes and I gasped.

"I'll shoot!" The guy called back over to the bank. There was a man standing outside the bank, blood trickling from his head.

The man's eyes glanced over me and then he spun around and shot the guy at the bank. I screeched and Eleanor froze like a statue. The shot echoed and I prayed someone would hear it. The guy's body dropped to the ground. I could tell he was dead.

"Shut up!" The man shouted at me and I bit my lip. "Give me your phones!" We gave into his commands. He grabbed our phones and climbed into the back seat of Eleanor's car. "Drive!"

Eleanor was frozen. Her eyes were wide in fear and she was shaking.

The man grabbed my head and pulled me into him. "Drive or I shoot!" I felt metal being put against my head. Eleanor swallowed and drove out of the parking lot.

"W-where to." She stuttered, her voice quiet.

"Drop me off at the subway." He glared at her. She nodded and took off towards a busy part of town. The man looked at me and I swallowed, looking at him with terrified eyes.

"Well aren't you two stunning women." He said with a chuckle.

Eleanor stiffened and I struggled to get out of his grip.

"I wouldn't do that." The man growled at me. He hit me across the head and I winced.

"Leave her alone!" Eleanor suddenly barked and the man slowly looked up from me.

"Well isn't someone brave." The man gave a light chuckle. "I was thinking about letting you go, but now..."

"Please let us go!" I pleaded. "She didn't mean it!"

"Shut up!" The man snapped at me. He threw me awya from his grip and I flew backwards and smacked my head against the glass of my window. It hurt, but I was thankful for it. It turned my brain back on...

Think! Think! Think! I remebered my conversation with Liam. Nag. You are supposed to nag the kidnapper to death.

"So if you do kidnap us where are we going?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

The man gave me a puzzled look like he had never been asked that before. "Why do you care?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged. "I've always wanted to go to Australia so I was hoping if we were going somewhere we could go there..."

"What?" The man looked at me strange.

"I want to go to Australia." I repeated. "If you kidnap us can we go there?"

"Wha- No!" He said firmly. "We aren't going to Australia!"

"Darn." I said slowly. "Then can we go to Scotland?"

"No!" The man roared at me. Eleanor was looking at me like I was crazy.

Just go with it Eleanor.

"Then where are we going!" I said impatiently.

"Trust me you don't want to know." The man sneered. "You two better not be afraid of planes and if you are, tuff."

"Planes?" Eleanor swallowed.

"That's right beautiful." The man whispered in her ear. "Planes..."

We pulled into the subway parking lot.

"Get out!" The man demanded. Me and Eleanor scrambled to our feet and got out of the car. I noticed the man left our phones in the back seat. Our only source of communication...

"Go!" He pushed me forward. He grabbed me and Eleanor's wrists before pulling us down the stairs.

"Eleanor." I whimpered. There was a lot of noise down here so the man wouldn't hear us talking. "What do we do?"

"We run." She whispered. "On three... one, two..."

"Listen girls, I-" The man turned around to face us. That's when I socked him in the nose. He let out a cry and fell backwards, blood tumbling from his nose.

"Go!" Eleanor exclaimed and we both ran. We pushed through the crowd. Some people yelled at us while we shouted. "Excuse us!"

"Come back!" The man roared and chased us.

We pushed and shoved until we came to an empty long white hall. We ran down it, our footsteps echoing. Eleanor turned a corner, but I kept running straight. Maybe there was a door at the end of the hall... But instead of going after Eleanor, he chased me.

"You are going to regret that!" The man howled, coming at me fast. With all of my soccer training, I could have not run faster.

Then the worst mistake I could have made came upon me. I tripped...

I sailed through the air and crashed on the floor. I struggled to stand up, but before I could some hands grabbed me. I shrieked aloud and I was thrown to the floor. My head throbbed and I felt a sharp pain in my elbow. Rolling over, I managed to get to my feet and I looked at the man in terror.

"You." The man growled. "You thought you could escape. I was planning on keeping you hostage, but now I will do worse... Much much worse." He stepped towards me.

"Kill me now!" I shouted and he flinched, but he kept his death glare on me. "You won't get away with it! Go ahead shoot!"

"Nikki!" A cry came. Eleanor was at the end of the hall, staring at me.

"You can't save her!" The man shouted. "No one can!"

"I can!" A voice said and the man turned around. Someone smacked him across the head with a bat. The man's body fell to the ground limply and I stared at my hero.

"Zayn!" I cried and he wrapped his arms around me. I've never been so happy to see him in my life.

"Nikki." He looked down at me. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know." I said uneasily.

"Eleanor!" Zayn called and Eleanor scurried over to us. She hugged both of us tightly.

"How'd you find us?" Eleanor asked.

"Someone butt dialed us and the phone was on speaker and we heard everything." Zayn said. "Are you both alright."

"Now we are." Eleanor sighed. "We're safe."

There was a click of the gun and we all looked to see the man pointing it at us. "No you're not."

Zayn grabbed us and squeezed our shoulders.

"This time I won't miss." He said and right as he pulled the trigger I looked at his wrist. There was a tattoo. I was royal blue and it had the letters S and T. S.T.? What did that mean? Before I could registered it in my brain, the gun went off and I screamed.

"Nikki! Nikki! Nikki!" Someone was shaking me.

My eyes snapped open and I was Eleanor's car. I was breathing heavily, sweat was dripping off my forehead, and my seatbelt was still on. The window shield was perfectly fine, no splinters or cracks or any pieces missing.

"What happened?" I gasped.

"I think you fainted." Eleanor looked confused. "I parked the car and you just passed out."

"Huh?" I was confused.

"I dunno, maybe you need some sugar?" Eleanor suggested. "How about we get Starbucks?"

"But what about the man?" I protested.

"What man?"

"The one who kidnapped us!"

Eleanor laughed. "Silly, you must have been dreaming. We most certainly weren't kidnapped."

A dream? No. No way.

I got out of the car very confused. I focused my eyes up as I closed the car door and gasped. There in front of me was the bank. The bank that was exactly in my dream. I had never been here in real life, so how did I dream about it? But that's not what scared me. What scared me was the guy standing in the exact spot where the guy had been. And when I say the guy, I'm talking about the guy who had been shot. There. Standing 50 feet away, staring at me with cold eyes.

***********************

A/N: This just got creepy. And yes, I tricked all of you. You thought it was real, right? Well it turns out it was just a dream after all. Haha :)

But why did she dream it? You will see soon enough.

So comment, tell me your thoughts on this chapter, and let me know. I plan on updating tomorrow so see you later! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 181 25
[Completed] Marie's life will change forever as she goes on an adventure of a lifetime that every fan could ever dreams about. After winning back sta...
38.1K 724 54
After a bad accident, Niall Horan's cousin comes to stay with him and the boys. She doesn't expect much to happen but when of the boys starts to fall...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
15.7K 142 22
Charlotte fulfills her dying sister's wish by going into One Direction's audition to join them for their world tour, and she makes it! She is going t...