Always With Me |Sakura Haruno...

By _Crimson_Moon_

Go read the re-write of this Story! Its 'The blossoms curse' More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N Gomen!
Made up decision! A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note!!! Please read
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Help ;-;
Re-write?

Chapter 14

348 21 2
By _Crimson_Moon_

After that meeting with my family I found myself back into the street. My eyes scanned over the changed village. I should be happy that my village still lives. But first...I need to figure out who's running this place, it should be my duty now...

If I remember...The Kage's office is this way...Ah here it is...I looked at the tall building and sighed. "I hope the guy that's running this place isn't a....D*ck..." I mumbled to myself. Shrugging it off, I waltzed right into the mans office.

"Hello!" I jumped on his desk. He looked up and sighed. "What do you want kid?" He said. He was a very young man maybe late teens or early twenties. "I guess you don't know who I am!" I crouched to his level.

"I'm the heads daughter." He blankly stared at me.

"Prove it," I stared at him. Maybe the family tattoo with tell him. All of us had a tattoo representing us, but sadly Katara couldn't get hers, but I did, and I did because its a family tradition.

I turned around, unzipped my vest and brought it down so he could see my shoulder. "See, I'm their daughter..." I zipped my vest/shirt thing back up and turned around. "Believe me now?" He nodded in response. He looks so bored though.

He suddenly did a creepy smile. "This can release me from being the stupid Kage! I hate it!" He took off his hat and threw it on my head. "Thank you so much!" He then sprinted out of the office screaming, "I'M FREE!!!"

I giggled and sat in the warm chair. After silently thinking for a little while, I decided to go out. Maybe I should go and find team 7. Beside's there is only one hotel here.

I walked to hotel while people bowed to me. I smiled at them and nodded.

I opened the door to the hotel and walked to the front counter. "Hello Miss, can you please give me the room number of Kakashi Hatake?" She nodded respectfully and told me the number. "Thank you!" I smiled warmly at her and went to his room.

"Kakashi open this door in 5 seconds or I will bust it down!" Next thing you know there's a bunch of noise and soon Naruto ends up opening the door. "Oh hey Sakura!" Naruto exclaimed. "Uh hey can you let me in?" He nodded and moved out of the way.

I looked around the messy room and sweat dropped. They've only been here for, oh I don't know, 5 hours! I sighed and started picking up their clothes. Even the prince's clothes. "Damn...You guys sure know how to make a mess..." I mumbled to myself while picking up more clothes.

I felt everyone's chakra in the room. "Well?! Are you all gonna help me or not?!" I continued picking everything up with no help. What the hell...I got irritated...For the fact that all of them...Are staring at my...Ass..."What the hell?!" I sat up properly and galred at them.

"Will you stop staring at my ass and HELP ME CLEAN UP THIS PIGS PIN!!!" I yelled at them. They visibly gulped and suddenly turned into maids. "Thank you!" I smiled sweetly.

After they were done cleaning up this filthy room, they sat down exhausted. "Oh come on! It was just some clothes! Anyway this isn't what I came for." I looked at them.

"I came here to tell you that I am the Kage of this place now...And this village hasn't had an alliance in over...70 Years...So I want to be able to be the first Kage, in this village, to have an alliance with a differnt village, and I want my first alliance is to be with Konoha..." I looked at them with plead in my eyes.

Kakashi nodded and I smiled. "Thank you, now if you don't mind," I snapped my finger and a scroll appeared in my hand. "Please...Take this to Minato-san for me." I hesitantly gave it to him. Maybe I'm not ready to accept the fact that...I'm a Kage at the age of 12...O-or my parents are dead, but...I just don't know anymore...

He took it out of my hand and his mask crinkled singaling that he was smiling. "T-thank you..." I bowed my head and started towards the door. "And when I say thank you...I mean thank you for everything you've done for me..." I shuffled out of the door and sighed of relief.

I don't know why...But all of a sudden there was this weight lifted off my shoulders. I stood still for a minute in front of there door, then walked away, I-I mean of course I'll see them off and wish them the best of luck for the mission, but I'll miss 'em a lot.

After walking back to the office I sat in the chair. How am I going to announce that I'm the new Kage...Hm...I mean the guy just ran out of here and left me t the job and don't Kage's usually have assistants...Yeah!

Well speak of the devil and he shall appear, here he is! He was looking down at some files while walking in. "Kage you have so much work that you haven't done yet! You have to stop dr- Who are you?" He looked at me.

"Ah, I'm the real head's daughter, you know the ones that died 4 years ago? Yeah I was the daughter that ran away...Now I'm here now...Ready to take control of my village...The kage approved and gave me spot..." My eyes trailed to his face, then to the all the papers and files he was holding.

"Let me finish the paper..." He nodded and handed the giant stack that was bigger than me...Lovely! He started walking away, but I stopped him, "Excuse me, but before you leave, tell me your name...I would like to know my own assistant's name."

He turned around with a blush on his face...Aww adorable..."U-uh...I-I'm C-carmin ..." He stuttered. I smiled sweetly at him, "Nice to meet you Carmin, I'm Sakura Yato!" I bowed to him. He blushed more and nodded.

After he left to go home, I looked out the window behind me. It was a beautiful night. There was firefly'a everywhere...It reminded me of when me and my parents went out to a pond at night and watched the firefly's and my dad fell into the pond when I wanted a firefly. I giggled at the thought and kept on looking out.

Many memories flooded my mind and I closed my eyes. I needed this...I needed home...I now...I have it...I smiled and leaned back into my chair to only go into an endless sleep with a smile on my face.

~Next day~

"Shh!"

"P-please don't m-mess with the Kage r-right now, c-can't you see she's s-sleeping!"

"Oh don't worry she's out best friend! And beside's we, including the prince, wanted to see her before we left!" Said a cheery voice. I cracked an eye open and looked at them. "Your all stupid." I blankly stated while yawning.

Naruto anime fell. "Jeez Sakura why are you so mean?" Naruto said. I rubbed my eyes and looked at them. "W-we wanted to see you before we left..." The prince, Yosei, said. I smiled at him and looked at the rest of the team. "I'm glad...I was going to see you off, but you came to me instead, it makes me happy!" I exclaimed.

For once, I think I saw Sasuke...Smile...Just a little. I stood up, it my new kage outfit(media above), and walked towards them. "Now to see you off...I'll miss you all..." I hugged Naruto first.

"I'll miss your enthusiasm and all of your positive energy a-and all that stupidity that actually makes my day." I let him go and went to Kakashi. "I'll miss your stubbornness and laziness, even the stupid porn that you read." I smiled at Kakashi.

I walked over to Sasuke. "Oh dear, Sasuke....I'll miss your emoness and your spirit to beat your brother and make your father proud...And remember...I rooting for you..." I pat his head and looked at Yosei.

"And Yosei..." I held out my closed hand and opened it to reveal a small book that suddenly turned into a normal sized journal. "Now Yosei I know I haven't known you for long, but I want to become closer to you...This journal is special because I have one too and when you write in this...I'll get your message in my journal...It'll glow when someone writes in it..." I smiled at him.

He took it and smiled at me. "Thank you Sakura-sama..." He smiled. I winked at him and backed up so I could see the rest of them. "So...I wish you the best of luck on your mission and remember...

I will always be with you, every step of the way...Now...I don't like goodbye's so...I guess I'll see you later..." They nodded and left...Just left...

I turned around to sit back into my chair, but my door busted open and I was tackled by someone. "I'll miss you so much Sakura-chan...We all will!" Naruto cried. I grinned at him, "You'll see me again soon!" He got off, we said our "goodbye's" and he left.

I sat in my chair and looked at Carmen. "Can you tell me how to do this paper work?" He blushed then nodded.

And here in my new start of being the Kage.

-----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! But before I completely finish this chapter...I wanna thank everyone that's been reading this book and commenting...This made me want to write more and more for y'all!

Drop a vote and comment what you think!

Bye Bye~! - Crim-chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.6K 42
It's a shikamaru love story. Hate, neglect I've known no real love. Well maybe from you but still, I'm a monster and a demon. How you love someone as...
263K 11K 40
A boy, my twin rather, looked over the horizon with his hands on his hips. "Yep... Today I'm going to fly like a bird." He took in a deep breath befo...
14.3K 481 30
" Don't you ever wish you owned a time machine? Why? to fix my errors. What errors? Hn, let me tell you my story then, my name is Haruno Sakura and t...
242K 14.3K 53
Sakura Haruno wasn't the strongest kunoichi, so she put her studies before training and prayed for survival .Her life was rather simple until she wak...