ROSE

By random_tahine

"I'm so..sorry" i stuttered out scared "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me" I sob out. Looking down at his shoes... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Dont tell him!
Chapter 3: New Day
Chapter 4: road trip!
Chapter 5: what if its true?
Chapter 6: i cant do this...
Chapter 7: Dreams
Chapter 8: crazy body guard
Chapter 9: Mate! Mate!
Chapter 10: not a cat!
Chapter 11: Karma
Chapter 12: flashback
Chapter 13: Its for the best...
Chapter 14: I need your help
Chapter 15: I know its not right..
Chapter 16: His voice
Chapter 17:1 sister now 2
Chapter 18: Ive decided...
Chapter 19: Who dares to awake me!
Chapter 20: Amare cry
Chapter 21: Reunion time
Chapter 22: I'll protect you
Chapter 23: He's mine
Chapter 24: Key to happiness
Chapter 25: Crying was always an option
Chapter 26: Fake it till you make it
Chapter 27: I'm 'SORRY'

Chapter 2: its over

12.4K 272 44
By random_tahine

I was now sitting on Michaels lap with his arms draped around my waist. Yep I'm a big baby when it comes to my brothers. Abby was standing right next to us holding my shaking hand. To say I was scared shitless was an understatement.

"Rose stop shaking everything's gonna be fine" Michael says re-tying my pony tail for the hundredth time.

He always semis to to that a lot I've noticed. Ever since I was little Michael would always play with my hair when he was nervous, I know weird right but trust me my brothers are worse. Chris holds my hand like a baby, James doesn't stop talking and Andrew cries making it awkward. Honestly it's weird.

"I could say the same thing to you" I say smiling softly.

"Haha good point " Michael says putting my hair down.

Sighing nervously I can't help but squeeze Abby's hand hard. I don't want to have to say all the things The girls have said to me. I don't want to hear them, even if it's from my mouth. I don't want Michael and Abby to look at me how they use to. Like I'm weak and can't handle things. I can I just deal with it a different way they would.

"Hey it's gonna be alright, I promise" Abby says reassuringly.

Oh I hope your right Abbs,

"I hope so" I mumble smiling at her gently.

Michael mind linked the girls and their parents five minutes ago. They all said they would be here in ten minutes so all we could do was wait.

"Hey guys whatcha........doing" James says walking in with Andrew and Chris into the office happy, well at least he was a second ago.

They all stop the second they hear James voice change and they all look at us.

"What happened?" James says worriedly.

Looking up at Michael I nod my head fast and plead with him. Don't tell them, don't tell them....

"Rosie's being bullied again" Michael says frowning.

And he tells them.

"Well it's not really 'again' since they didn't stop in the first place" I whisper hoping no one would hear me, but then again everybody in here has wolf hearing soooo...

At this comment I see the guys all growl in anger. Wait how did..

"Ok calm down. Hey how did youse know something was wrong" I ask curiously.

"Michael was playing with your hair" Andrew says cracking a small grin.

"Argh I can't help it" Michael says in defence.

Haha oh brother..

"I hope your doing something about this" Chris says seriously to Michael.

"Of course I am" Michael says angrily.

"I'm just saying. She lived with this for years and we didn't do anything about it" Chris fires back.

"She never told us!" Michael yells this time.

"Maybe this wouldn't of happened if you exiled them from the start, maybe then Rosie wouldn't of went in the woods an-"

"Don't" Michael growls at him.

Oh god, not this again. When they have this fight which is often I feel like it's happening all over again. I see the flashes, the pitch black eyes that hunted my dreams since...since... Oh god!

"Maybe then she wouldn't of been taken from us!" Chris growls out.

Curling up into a ball I sob into Michaels chest and force the images out of my mind. I try...

"Chris!" I hear Abby growl at him.

Wrapping his arms around me Michael hugs me to his body while I feel Abby hugging me as well.

"Pl..please  ju..just  stop..." I stutter out.

"Shhhh it's ok. I won't let that happen again" I hear Michael whisper to me.

"Ohh fuck, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it... I.. I just didn't think" Chris apologies.

I know he didn't mean anything by it, it just. It still gets to me. I'll always be tortured with the images of what happened to me, but I'll soon learn to live with it. I know I can, I'll become the strong girl I once knew, but right now. I can't it's too soon, I'm not that strong. It'll take time. A lot.

"*sighing* it's fine, she knows you didn't mean it" Abby says sadly.

Sniffling I lift my head up and look into the eyes sad eyes of my four brothers. Smiling gently at them I wipe away the last of my tears and lean back against Michael.

"It's ok now. I'm ok. It'll take some time for me to get my strength back but I'll be fine. I have to be right" I say sadly looking down at my faded scars on my wrists.

Chris and Andrew looks at me sadly while James just stands there fuming.

"I swear to you Rosie, once I find the people that hurt you. I'm gonna kill them. I promise" James says clenching his teeth together to control himself.

"It's not worth it" I say sighing.

"It is to me, I'm gonna do this. For you" James says frowning at me.

"People like that aren't worth it. Not even the rapists, the murders or even the people that tortured me. Their not worth it...You'll search your whole life looking for these people and may find nothing or you may find something. I want you to live your life with your mate. Happy and successful. I want this for all of youse. Even if it means I live the rest of my life weak or in fear. I'm growing up and I can't have my big brothers to save me from everything" I say smiling sadly at them.

They all shake their heads with frowns.

"Ill never stop protecting you. Your my little sister. Family.. I'll kill those basterds with or without your approval. I'm doing this for they guys, my parents, Alexa, adri, Lucas and me. I have to do this. I need to" James says sadly before walking out the door.

Sighing at the closed door I can't help but feel a deep sadness. This was my doing and I'm going to finish it. I can't let my brothers search for these people. They have a life, a mate, kids. I want them all to live a happy life. And as much as I hate the idea of even squashing a fly, I'm gonna kill those basterds myself. Even if it takes me years. I'm gonna do it. For them . My family..I have to toughen up, I need to give my brothers a live without my drama in it.

"he's right rose. Your our sister, we'll find them even if it takes is our whole lives. We'll do it" Andrew says to me before walking out after.

"Hey don't worry about them now. Their gone, your here safe. With us"  Abby says reaching out to hold my hand again.

Abby has been with my brother for years now, shes like my mother, since they didn't have any children Abby and Michael treats me like their kid. I don't really mind. Since mom and Alexa left me I was taken in basically straight away from Abby and Michael. I still remember the first time I met her. I was five at the time, the same year I met Alexa. She found Michael..well Michael found her I guess, well their stories a little complicated. I guess they found each other ahah. But they are my favourite couple out of us all. It's not that I hated the others mates it just...I don't know I guess after Alexa left me we've drifted apart due to distance and the only one I really clicked with was Michael. Everybody was surprised at first because they would of thought the one I would cling to would of been Andrew. But of course when Alexa found out about me and Michael becoming closer she got really jealous after that, I mean she still is now. She always calls him the baby stealer ahah.

"Their coming in now" Michael says sitting up straight pulling me closer to him.

As if on cue the door opens and all three girls walk in with their parents and mates. Wow this is a full house...oh god, now I'm not so nervous anymore *note sarcasm*

"Alpha, luna" they all say bowing.

"Come in, take a seat" Michael says emotionless.

"So what was it you wanted if you don't mind me asking alpha?" Ryle's mom asks politely.

The thing I never understood was how come all of the girls parents were super nice and then you look at the kids. Honestly I feel sorry for them for having children like that. Just saying.

"Well first of all you know Rosie here. My sister" Michael says staring them all in the eyes.

Oh god, if I was them I'd be crapping my pants. Michael can be pretty scary at times and he's not someone you want to be in the presence of when he's mad. Shaking their heads they all look over at me. The parents and mates smile at me while the girls just stare at me like I'm a nerd, freak..like normal.

"Well, I'll let you hear her side of the story first" Michael says ushering me to go ahead.

Breathing in deeply I begin from where It all started.

(I can't be bothered to explain Rosie's side of the story so I skipped it, u get what happened though)

"I have come to a decision. As you now know that rose has been both verbally and physically bullied by your girls for years.
As an alpha I am commanded to protect this girl as she is apart of my pack but she is also my sister. I won't take it anymore, I need to do what's right in the pack and family. In saying this I am banishing the girls from this pack and school as well" Michael says coldly.

The girls start sobbing full on in their mates arms while the parents just sit there and beg with Michael to rethink his decision.

"Please alpha, they'll be good this time. It won't happen again" Cameron's dad says

"Im sorry it has come to this but your daughters have disrespected my sister for too long. I will not stand for it, nothing youse say will make me change my mind. So If you want to join your children then you can, but you are welcome to stay" Michael says emotionless

Squeezing Abby's hand in mine I tense up in Michaels arms. Oh god is this it, are they really gonna be out of my life forever.

"Please alpha..I'm..I'm so..sorry.." Ryle stutters out pleading with Michael.

If only their family's knew how fake this all was.. Trust me I've known them since I was little.

"You didn't say that to Rosie when you busted her lip this morning, did you" Michael says to them slightly angry "pack your stuff and leave my territory. I want you out of here now. Youse are dismissed" Michael says flicking his head to the door.

The parents and mates of the girls all bow their heads at Michael while the girls continue crying into their mates arms. Closing the door behind them I finally feel myself release a deep breath I didn't know I was holding. Dam that was...

"It's all over now" I say more as a question.

Looking at me Michael and Abby smile softly while she pulls me out from Michael and hugs me tightly which I gladly return. Michael soon stands up as well and joins in, kissing both our heads.

"It's over now" Michael whispers to us.

Feeling my eyes getting tearing up I hug them tighter. It's finally over. I finally get to rebuild my life.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys✌️✌️
Tell me what u guys think of it so far
Vote pls✔️✔️
Follow me guys😁😎

Hope use have a good weekend😎✔️😄
Hope use liked this chapter, buye guys 👍😘✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 7 12
"I can't" I say breathlessly as Tristan's hand holds my cheek, his lips moving dangerously close to mine. "You're mine" he growls, his hands reaching...
1.2M 43.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
772K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
26K 646 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...