Jalex - Highschool (All Time...

By BooImNotAGhost

All Time Low & Teen Wolf Crossover Jack & Alex are the most popular guys in school. They play LaCrosse and d... More

Chapter 1: Let it roll
Chapter 3: Come one, Come all
Chapter 4: This is how we do
Chapter 5: Why can't Thursday last forever? (The Party Scene)
Chapter 6: Pick yourself up off the ground
Chapter 7: There's nothing surgery can do
Chapter 8: Who's gonna want you, when you're on your knees begging?
Chapter 9: Please stay for what it's worth, I'm desperate
Chapter 10: Waste of chances, waste of time
Chapter 11: I got my ass kicked, but you held the ice
Chapter 12: There were fist fights, red lights
Chapter 13: I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing
Chapter 14: I'll admit, I do it all for the attention
Chapter 15: I know I sound crazy, don't you see what you do to me?
Chapter 16: Trainwreck, here we here we go again
Chapter 17: Somewhere in Neverland
Chapter 18: My friends are a different breed
Chapter 19: You keep me safe, you keep me sane
Chapter 20: Stop fucking around with my emotions
Chapter 21: I've given it all to you
Chapter 22: I was never good enough to be
Chapter 23: Prom - Part One
Chapter 24: Prom - Part Two
Chapter 25: Prom - Part Three
Chapter 26: Say hello to all my little nightmares
Chapter 27: Wasted time on you
Chapter 28: Living in the radio
Chapter 29: Sing me to sleep
Chapter 30: The boy's got plans as crazy as his friends
Chapter 31: Crying crocodile tears
Chapter 32: You make me wanna tear my fucking hair out
Chapter 33: Count the miles from you to me
Chapter 34: Could you feel it when you broke into my head?
Chapter 35: Who could deny these butterflies?
Chapter 36: I feel like a bad joke
Chapter 37: Sleeping on my best friend's floor
Chapter 38: Recently the flames are getting out of control
Chapter 39: In the chill of your stare
Chapter 40: Now the runway lights are fading
Chapter 41: Having babies, it's a vicious little world that we live in
Chapter 42: I feel like dancing - Part one
Chapter 43: I feel like dancing - Part two
Chapter 44: I feel like dancing - Part three
Chapter 45: I swear he's out to get me
Chapter 46: Running from lions
Chapter 47: Lose yourself in a chemical moment
Chapter 48: I've never taken the fall for deceit
Chapter 49: Don't Panic
Chapter 50: How the story ends
Bonus Content
Bonus Content

Chapter 2: Highschool never ends

144 4 0
By BooImNotAGhost

Jack's POV

I hated highschool.
The dumb preppy cheerleaders that just wanna get laid by the captain of the team, the popular jerks that just wanna date the hot girls.. Oh wait. That's me. I'm dating the hottest girl in school. And most of the time, I wish I wasn't.

What's the point in highschool? We learn a bunch of bullshit like how to fucking burn a crisp but we don't learn how to pay taxes or buy a house. Thanks, education.

So as I dragged my sorry ass out of bed, into the shower snd into my black leather jacket with grey skinny jeans, you can understand why I did the whole thing whilst groaning.

I'm an only child, and because I'm not a girl my Mom left 16 years ago because she wanted to have a little princess and I was her first and only child. So she ditched us and probably ran off to probably find some sperm donor or some shit, nobody knows.

So yeah I live with my dad, Bassam, or possum as I used to call him when I was a cute little kid and not this sorry mess. He tries his best, but he has anger issues and I'm a 'rebellious teenager'. So I don't help much when it comes to keeping him calm.

The only good thing about school was my friends. Not my whiny girlfriend, but my friends. Zack, Liam, Derek & Danny. Even though I only really see Derek & Danny when we play lacrosse, we stayed pretty close and they were great. Obviously, I'm team captain and I share that role with Alex Gaskarth. He's cool, and like me he has this heart-eyed girl chasing after him all the damn time. Our girls sit together in the bleachers (or cheering us on, yeah they're cheerleaders) and they get all peppy so Alex & I will wave, look at eachother then roll our eyes.

I walked to my bus stop where my friends were waiting for me.
'Hey Jacko, what happened to your jacket?' He said peering at the rip in the elbow.
'Oh, as you know I'm an idiot and I fell down the stairs.' I lied. My dad caused that rip when he came home annoyed and ripped everything off the coat stand, including my favourite leather jacket.
They believed me and we just carried on chatting like girls about sports, music and video games. The usual.

The bus pulled up and I clambered on last, taking a seat by myself even though it didn't last long as my girl fiend Lydia was sitting on me in a matter of seconds.

'Hey honey. Sleep well?'
'Well-' she didn't give me a chance to answer as she was already making out with me.
It seemed like that was all she ever wanted to do, like I don't know a damn thing about this girl.
'Hey can I have some space? Leather makes my body quite hot.'
'You're hot all the time silly, and why are you wearing that old jacket anyway? Seriously Jack, it has holes in it.'
I tapped her 'cutely' on the nose.
'I'm wearing it cause I like it.' I muttered and slumped back in my seat.

I can never tell if my day is gonna be good or bad, cause I don't know what it's like to have either one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 198K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

897K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...