The Last Chance [VIXX Fanfict...

loveXequations

❝ there were rumours of a playboy falling in love with a girl the rumours spread like wildfire but no one eve... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N

Chapter 3

1.2K 58 0
loveXequations

「Chapter 3: The New House & School」

=Jace's POV=

The car ride continued for another hour or so, and Eryn had calmed down. She was staring out of the car window with her earpiece in her ear, not saying anything, and she didn't look like she was even blinking. I sighed and leaned back on the car seat.

The car stopped after another fifteen minutes. It was getting dark. I looked out - we were in front of a long stretch of bungalows. We're rich even in Korea. I snorted.

Eryn and I got out of the car with our parents. Geez, the place was pretty cold, my nose was starting to get freezed up. I rubbed it and sniffed.

"What are you doing standing there? Help get the luggage out of the bunk," my father barked at me and my sister. I looked down and muttered something inappropriate, before walking to the back of the car and hauling the luggage out. Eryn quietly extended a hand to one of the big bags, but I lightly smack her hand away and swing the bag over my shoulder. I stacked the second bag on top of one of the luggage with wheels, and pulled it with my free hand.

Eryn gave me a thank-you look and dug her hands into the pockets of her coat. Our father and mother led the way to our new home. We walked a little further down the street and stopped in front of a white bungalow with glassy windows and doors.

Dad unlocked the gate with a card and we walked to the door step. He used a second card to unlock it, and pushed down on the door handle, pushing the door open.

The place inside was generally big - slightly bigger than our house back in New York. It was already furnished, too - the couch, TV set, coffee tables and whatnot were all neatly in place. I dragged the luggage in and left it beside the door, walking upstairs to check out my room.

There were five rooms upstairs, with a bathroom - I didn't really see the need for five, but I chose the room at the end of the hallway. All the rooms were furnished with almost the same things, but at different corners of the rooms. Mine had a build-in study table in front of the window, and my build-in cupboard was on the left wall. My bed was at the right wall. I threw my backpack onto the bed without thinking much.

"The delivery truck with all your books and stuff will be here soon, so please make space for them!" my mother shouted from downstairs. Both my sister and I didn't reply.

I walked out of the room to explore the house more, and Eryn walked out from the room right beside mine. I looked at her questioningly.

"You're taking that room?" I asked. She nodded and gave me the 'Is-there-anything-wrong-with-that' face. I shook my head and went back downstairs.

"Your stuff is here! Come get them to your room," my mother called. I went outside and moved my boxes of stuff into my room, packing them neatly like how I did at my old room.

"Go to bed soon. You guys have to go to school tomorrow. Jace, yours starts at 9am, and Eryn, yours 8.30am," my mother informed. Eryn rolled her eyes and walked into her room, slamming the door shut.

My mother looked at the door disapprovingly and went downstairs angrily.

I turned and went into my room, closing the door and plonking into my bed. I took my phone out from my pocket and turned it on. I was already connected to Seoul's line, and the house's Wi-Fi. At least there's Wi-Fi, I thought.

I opened my WhatsApp. My friends were bombarding me with questions of why I didn't attend the lecture in school today. I briefly replied them, saying that I'm in Seoul and I'm staying here.

I locked my phone and changed into something more comfortable before turning off the lights and falling asleep.

*Eryn's POV*

I charged my phone and left it on my table. I sank into my comfy bed heavily, trying to drift off to sleep. I didn't want to think of anything, especially tomorrow.

The next day...

I woke up to someone rocking me gently. I opened my eyes and looked up - it was Jace.

"Go get ready. I'm driving you to school," he muttered as he pulled me up to a sitting position. I yawned and stretched.

"Whose car are gonna drive?" I asked between yawns, without looking directly at him.

"Dad's..?" he said unsurely. I realized that he had already changed into proper clothes. By proper clothes, I mean that he changed out of his pajamas.

"Is he gonna let you?" I asked further as I walked to the bathroom to wash up. I took my toothbrush, put some toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth.

"I guess. I'll just say I'm driving myself to school, and you'll just hop in," Jace said as he leaned on the door frame of the bathroom. I shrugged, rinsing my mouth quickly and washing my face.

"Like that's gonna work on him," I mumbled, walking back into my room.

"At least that's better than anything you'll be able to come up with!" Jace retorted, following me. I scoffed lightly and shook my head, a smile forming on my lips.

"There's nothing specific that I need to wear, right?" I asked. Jace shrugged.

"Mom didn't say so."

I pulled out a black shirt with white wordings and skinny jeans from my cupboard, throwing them onto my bed before turning to Jace.

"Out," I muttered, shooing him out of my room. "I'll be down when I've changed."

Jace made a face at me for throwing him out of my room, and I smiled cheekily. I was about to close the room door when I remembered something.

"Wait!" I shouted and peeked my head out of my door. Jace was walking down the hallway, and he turned around.

"Prepare me some bacon and eggs for breakfast?" I smiled pleadingly.

Jace cocked his head to a side with his lips pressed into a line, before turning back and walking downstairs. I knew he had given in. I chuckled and closed the room door, changing into the clothes I had taken out.

After that, I walked downstairs to the smell of bacon wafting through the air. Jace set two plates of bacon and eggs on the dining table and I sat down, digging into the heavenly food. Jace sat down in front of me and ate from the second plate.

"Thank you~" I said after eating. Jace smiled.

"Where's Mom and Dad? Their room was empty when I walked past," I said.

"Probably at work. Dad got a chauffeur to drive him and mom. His car is parked outside," Jace replied.

"Oh."

"Go get your bag, and let's go," Jace said as he started to do the dishes. I nodded and ran upstairs, stuffing some random notebooks and files in with my pencilcase. I brought along my wallet, earphones and phone, and I went back downstairs. Jace had the car keys in his hand, and we walked out. He unlocked Dad's car and sat behind the steering wheel while I sat beside him. I buckled my seatbelt and we drove off.

I got more nervous and fidgety as Jace drove. I thought of all the things I could mess up on and the mean types of people I would meet.

"You're gonna tear apart your bag if you keep doing that," Jace suddenly said.

"Huh?" I looked down and realized I had been unconsciously scratching my bag with nervousness.

"Oh, heh," I chucked sheepishly as I smoothened out my bag skin.

"Calm down, it'll be fine," Jace assured. I sighed.

We reached the school after twenty minutes, at 8.15 am. I looked out of the car. Students were already bustling about. I felt scared to go in alone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N:

I'm so sorry for not updating for like 12345 years! I was busy with school and had very little time for myself, so I couldn't update. I'm so very sorry!

Please vote, follow and comment! Love you guys, thanks for reading!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The celebrity lost soul 💔

Любовные романы

79.2K 1.8K 21
falling in love was never the plan but somehow you snagged a celebrity, will your relationship sail through water or end up in flames. (g!p) (smut) ...
564K 25.3K 37
A typically high school romance story. Well that was until a mass suicide occurred along with many homicide and other unexplained deaths.
12.4K 723 12
The Bodyguard's temptation: Leo did not like this Cha Hakyeon which bore the name of scene of N. This man was a spoiled, arrogant, childish and vulga...
35.7K 2K 69
You've been in love with Kris ever since you were in middle school, you did not care about him having multiple girlfriends because he always treated...