Better His Love

Por TupacsDiamonds

Story About Adonis (guy on cover) And more likely other povs but he learns a lot coming from a domestic viol... Más

-1- Real Aggression
-2- Worthy Σsteem
-3- Respect Boundaries
-4- Sneaky Suprise
-5-Suspicion ''Drug''
-6-Unique Qualities
~7~ Comfortable Around
-8-POPPINGTON
-9- Unravel Him
(10) What's wrong
11weekend
=12= Contact
:13: Monae
-14- Halloween regrets
-15- Family Emergency
×16× UNusual
*17* Valentine's Weekend
18- Night of Fun
-20-Outings
!21!
<÷22÷>Work
°23°
θ24θ Life of Jada
-25- Real Men
:26:I'll be there
!27! Who would've knew
-28- Comfortable presence
'29'
÷/30\÷Surprise Family
31
How long will it be over 32
33
34
35 (Last)
Alert

-19-Attachment

1.9K 51 3
Por TupacsDiamonds

7Am

Asia

I woke up Under Adonis body. I had on pajamas and so did he but he layed on me until we talked ourselves to sleep after a long night. We went so many times doing positions I couldn't think of, in the shower standing, laying, lifted, edge of the bed, holding the door frame, Side ways, doggy style, I chose my favorite and it was the laying sideways one, that one felt amazing over all cause I usually wake up that way with him. We ended in missionary with me on my back and him laying and going in. I stopped reminiscing about last night. His hands were caressing my ass every time I moved. I slid over grabbing my phone off the nightstand. I checked my phone and got messages from Adrian at 6am

LittleBrother😘- Sis can you take me to school this morning por favor señorita.

LittleBrother 😘- 8:30 .....mom tried to make me stay home only cause they both have to work but i need to go to school, i really wanna present my project early.

LittleBrother 😘- I love you sis, i just don't want you to get in trouble nvm
6:50 Am

The time was 7:15

I pushed the covers off us and got out of bed. I glanced at a snoring Adonis. I also seen the empty condom box on the bed end. My legs weren't really sore after hot and steamy shower fun last night. I put on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt before going downstairs. I turned the heat on then headed up to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I texted Adrian back telling him to be ready by 7:50.and text me an address.

Education is important, I will never deny my brother of school even if it means breaking rules. So far I have enrolled in school myself. I finally made up my mind to be a Tattoo Artist and own my business of that and piercings. I will always know how to draw so that's good on my half.
But I go to an art institute 4 year college for business and entrepreneurship, so im good. I was going to be a soldier but I have brighter plans, it's bright but I would love to go just not soon.

I received a thank you text from Adrian before leaving the bathroom. I sat on the end of the bed putting on my boots . "Where you going?" Adonis voice spoke. I sat up and looked back at him before replying. "Too take Adrian to school then coming back. " I say going to my side. "Oh tell dude i said wassup." I grabbed the keys. I leaned on the bed and pecked his lips. He kissed back biting me. "I will." I say against his lips before heading out.

Adonis

I went back to sleep. She be up early for no reason sometimes but she looked out for her brother. "Donis wake upp." I felt my side being straddled. "It's 8:30." "Hell noo, either you can lay with me or go do something." I sleepy said turning on my stomach. She started messing with my ears and neck. She got off and I got up going to the loft. I layed on the couch dosing off before i felt the covers being lifted.

Asia

Adonis looked at me Like i was crazy before i layed down with him facing him. "Im sorry, I wanted to lay with you baby." I giggled. They was right bomb d make you attached

He put his arms around my body pulling my leg on his hip. I layed my head on the couch pillow before dozing off.

I woke up to a wet feeling on my neck and my butt repeatedly being rubbed and squeezed. "Ohhhh." I moaned out. Slightly opening my eyes. He was sucking the life out my neck. I opened my mouth slightly. Then he started french kissing my lips. I pulled away trying to snuggle back into his chest. "Nahh it don't work like that, you wanted to mess with me while I was tryna sleep." He started grinding his hips into me, my leg was still on his hip side. I felt his stem through his sweats rubbing against my daisy. She was waking up and throbbing yearning for last nights pleasure. "Someone is horny." I mumble. "Morning wood, wanna fix it?" He asked. I grabbed his dick through his sweats rubbing it. "Aww shit." He whispered in a baritone tone. "Don't tease" He held my ass and rubbed circles before smacking it.
This was all sensational to us so i kissed him and pulled at his sweats.

-Ding dong-2x

"Nooo Whyyy, I was finna get bomb D." I pouted before getting up. "It's ok babe, you all mines when they leave." Adonis said going to answer the door. I grabbed up my phone and went downstairs to see him and his mom hugging. "GoodMorning darlin." She spoke to me "GoodMorning." I went and hugged her as well. "Well i hope y'all are hungry cause im about to cook up a storm. " she happily said going off into the kitchen direction. "Im going to go shower I'll be back." Adonis says. I shrugged and went to see his mom.

"Ouuuuu this boy actually put food in here, thought i was gonna have to go to the store." She says. "You can call me mom, and I know you did the grocery shopping cause he doesn't know what he be doing." She said. I smiled. "Look at you glowing like a worm." She says making me blush "ouuuu turning red." She smiled giving that knowing look. I laughed.

"I'll be back, I'm going to put on real clothes." I said. "Ok."

I jogged up the stairs to the room and closed the door behind me. I took off my sweat clothes and put on jeans. Adonis had a towel around his waist walking towards me. "She's gonna be here awhile isn't she?" "More than likely." He took my sweat shirt off and jeans. "Come on I gotta get dressed." I said. He picked me up laying me on the bed. He pulled my shorts off.

He rubbed me up and down before being eye level with my mound and sticking his tounge in. I quietly moaned. He sucked my pearl with his big lips. I pushed his headback feeling butterflies before I climaxed in his mouth. He lapped up my juices dry and got off his knees. Damn I climax fast from head. "Get dressed." He said before walking away. I stayed there for 3 minutes, he came out the closet fully dressed. "Why you still laying here." He said grabbing my hands. "Cause I can't feel my legs when I'm with you, but i love it." I crack up. He shook his head laughing back. "Babe im going to help her, come down when you done, I'll cover." "You called me baby 5 times." I gushed in awe. "You are mine, you my girl duh, now getcha naked ass dressed." He kissed my lips before going out the room. "You been mine when I had you moan against my clit the first time nigga i took ya soul." I said he nodded and came back to me. "You right, but seriously I really like you, im blessed you in my life, you a lil blessing babe" "Awee Adonis, gimme kiss." I pulled him in between my legs while I sat up kissing him. I licked his lipvand kissed his chin. "Ok papi chino." I patted his chest making him smile.

He left the room and I got up going to get cleaned up.

Adonis

"Boy is that you?" My mom asked "yes ma'am, Asia can't fit her jeans but she looking for something to where." I say. My mom give me that -mhmm i know- Look "mhmmm, she's a flawless beauty." My mom says putting biscuits in the oven. I'm going to be completely honest with my mom.

"I thought she was a Virgin." My mom whispered.

"Well she was before last night, the first Time i ever took one." I told moms.

"Boyyy what now, if you hurt her in anyway I will whoop yo ass for me and ya father, you better keep her, I like her a lot, she's very respectable, You better control yo shit." My mom stressed. I washed my hands. "I know ma, I remember dads last words, im actually seeing a anger management therapist now.'' I sighed. "Awe son, You giving it a chance cause you wanna be better, that's my boy." She pinched my cheeks. Man i love my moms. I helped her make her famous cheese pepper and bacon potatoes.
"Come on in darlin, set the table." I looked up and Asia was dressed sexy, like she had work work, never seen that fit. hair was freshly flat ironed straight.(her in the MM) She had on all creme. "Don't you look lovely amazing." "Thank you ms Janice." She hugged her before going to set the table. "Is it ok if Lennon join us?" I snapped out my trance on watching Asia and quickly looked at my mom. She knows how I feel about people coming in my living environment where i lay my head. "Yes ma'am." I give in. "Ok I already called him, he should be here any minute." I stopped cooking the eggs. "Great I'll answer the door when he does sense it's my primaces." I say walking over to the dining area. The kitchen is behind the stairs then the hallways are on each side.

I walked over behind Asia. Putting my hands on her ass and chin on her shoulder. She was folding the napkins. "You smell good and you look very stunning babe." I say to her. "Thank you baby." She turns around looking up. The doorbell rings.

I sigh
" go get it babe, im gonna bring the food out." She says fixing my chain. She walks off and of course i stair at her ass.

I go open the door to see Lennon and a boy who look like a fresh teenager. "Hi, im Janice's only son Adonis Calsinto, This is my home, come on in." I move aside after shaking their hands. "How are you and this is my 17 year old son, Malcom." I shake Malcoms hand and see the fake smile plastered across his face. My mom comes in the foyer.
"Hey y'all, breakfast is ready come on ." She directs them to the food filled table.

"This is a very lovely home, you live here alone ?" I shake my head it's none of his business.

Asia

I came out the kitchen hearing voices. "Ouuuuu who is that." A young boy says. I walk over to Adonis salty looking ass, already looking annoyed. He put his arm around my waist. "This is my girlfriend asia, the woman of the house." I smiled at that. He kissed my temple before he pulled out seat for me next to him. The three of them sat together while we sat together. Adonis said prayers. When he finished we dug in. Adonis glanced at the chair at the head before smiling at it. I already knew why everything was set up the way it was at this table. That was his dads seat in his home.

"So how did you guys meet?" His mom asked. Adonis looked at me. "Well four months ago today, My mom kicked me out with out any explanation, I was in the dark on a sidewalk just sitting and thinking until you're son here stopped and knew i was in need of help and just made me come with him, i didn't know anything about this man but he gave me a place to stay and food to eat when i lost it all in one day." I say "Wow you look very strong, that's amazing." I nodded thanking her. "You look young." She said. "20" i smiled "maaa." Adonis chuckled. "Anyways, y'all look good together. My son needs someone in his life, he struggled growing up." She said looking at him. He smiled nodding. I grabbed my orange juice "So where are you from and do you plan on having kids." I choked on my juice a little. I gulped it down. "Ummm yes i do, I um, Im from Chicago slums, My dad passed before my middle school graduation, and Yes one day." I smiled. "That's nice, im sorry for your lost." "It's fine." I said and finished

"So miss Asia, Do you know what you plan on doing career wise?" Lennon asked me. "I'm in college i signed up for online classes and morning classes , im going for two years for business and two more for entrepreneurship, Tattoo artist, i can do tattoos and I want to own my own shop, I also considered the Army or Marines for a final goal." I say "that's great, im trying to get this spoiled child in the marines if his grades aren't good he can't a music producer like he wants too."lennon directed towards Malcom who was on his phone. "I see." I say. I get up and grab.me and Adonis empty dishes and go around to collect the others. "I'll be back." I say walking off into the kitchen as my heels clicked.

Adonis

"So Lennon
How you and my moms ?" I asked "she's perfect." He kiss her hand. "Wonderful." The little boy Malcom smirks. "Im thinking of marriage, that's if you'd honor me to- Yes, ma you deserve happiness, I'll walk you down the aisle and cause your the best mom in the world, the wedding will be here, y'all get to planning, Hey." I say looking at Malcom. "Welcome to the fam, Don't disrespect my mother there is a limit and a boundary, that's my mother but she gone love you the same, don't ever feel like your not apart of the family, and mr Lennon as you know im grown, I will always have great interest from my mom, I just want her to be happy and yea, Oh and yea i only listen to my God and Mother that's who made me, but i will always respect you, congratulations mom." I lean over the table and kiss her forehead while she smiles in tears. I get up and hug lennon and brotherly manner and Malcom just walks past me and out the door. "Im sorry about him, he um he's not excited about the news, He's a brat who's always had a silver spoon " "ahhh so ungrateful and Could never relate." I say nodding. "It's cool it was too much for him at one time, as long as he doesn't disrespect my moms im one hunna." I smile

"Soo ima go talk to my son and thanks for breakfast" "no problem, y'all stick around, watch a movie in the family room, and we can talk about some things and let the women shop." I say "yea sure we can do that man." He nodds.

Actually getting along with my soon to be father inlaw.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

182K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...