The Styles Twins

By lovelycraic

Sophie has to make a huge decision between Harry and Marcel, twin brothers fighting for her heart. Did I ment... More

The Styles Twins
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
PLEASE READ**
Chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter thirty-one.
Chapter thirty-two.
NEW FANFIC YAY
Chapter thirty-three.
Chapter thirty-four.
Chapter thirty-five.

Chapter fourteen

1K 37 2
By lovelycraic

After our little episode with the pool I took a shower again and got into my pajamas instead, too tired to change and do my make-up over again. I put my sweats on and go into Marcel's room, sneaking a T-shirt from the closet. He has a lot of normal clothes in here. I grab a grey sweater from the rack and out it on. I look down and decide too take off my pants, it fits me like a dress! Oh well. 

I walk downstairs and sit next too them on the couch. They both give me worried stares, Harry chokes on his drink and Marcel just stares at me some more. 

"What?" I touch my face, to check if I have anything on it. 

"You...Wheres your pants? Is that my sweater?" Marcel asks and tries not too look at my legs. Oh. 

"um.. well I can change if you guys want me too.." getting up off the couch I'm stopped by their shouting. 

"No! That's okay!" Harry says and his cheeks turn red. I laugh and go to the kitchen. 

"Dude!" I hear Harry yell. 

"What?"

"She's hot! that's what!" 

"I can hear you!" I yell and smile too them. 

Harry coughs probably embarrassed. I just laugh and shake it off. 

**

Monday rolls around and I still haven't told them what happened. I will after school today, I promise myself. I grab my bag and walk downstairs, grab some toast and say goodbye too Anne. I walk towards the front door about too open it when Harry stops me. 

"You're going to school today?" 

"Yeah, of course. I can't miss school just because.." I stop myself and silently praise Marcel for coming down the steps.

"I'll drive you." he says and gives Harry a glare. 

"Fine." he sighs and moves out of the way. 

"See you in English." I yell before getting into the car. 

**

I sit there and listen too my English teacher ramble on and on about something I don't care about. Harry enters class late and just walks past the teacher. She doesn't say anything. I forgot Harry was the 'bad boy' of the school, he doesn't really care about anything school related. I heard that he used to sleep around, then I came too town and almost all of the boys are afraid to come up too me. I don't know why, I'm scared Harry threatened them something. I'll have too ask him about it later. He takes his usual seat next to me, but this time he moves the desk right by mine side by side. It makes a really loud screeching noise catching every ones attention. 

A few girls gasp as he sits down and grabs my thigh. I slightly move away from him, not wanting the attention. 

"What are you doing?" I whisper. 

"Did you see the way Nick was looking at you?" I whisper yells. 

"What are you talking about? Nick is with Mel." I say and jot down more notes. 

"Yeah well I didn't like the way he was staring at you." he shrugs. Half way through the lesson Harry takes a piece of my hair into his hand and starts playing with it. Everyone gasps again and I look down in embarrassment. If you can't already tell, I do not like attention. He chuckles and brings his head close too my ear, earning another round of gasps. 

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." then kisses my cheek. 

"That's enough Mr.Styles!" The teacher yells. I am beyond happy when the bell rings I rush out and go too my locker. The bell rings when I everything out of my bag drops and scatters around the hallway. I groan and sink to the floor picking up all of my notes. When a hand appears and helps me clean up the mess I am not expecting it too be Nick. 

"Oh hey, thank you." I say and try and go too class but he stops me in my tracks. 

"Why aren't you in class?" he is way too close too my face as I try and scurry away his grip tightens. 

"I-I um.. dropped all of my stuff." He nods and pulls me closer. 

"Please let me go." I try and sound polite, but I'm way too scared. 

"Just don't make this hard." he says and smashes me against the lockers. I whimper and hold my head as the back of it aches. I tighten my eyes when his lips connect with my neck, harshly sucking at my delicate skin. 

"P-Please stop." this reminds me of the first time I met Harry. I totally forgot he even did that. I try and push Nick off of me but of course, I have no muscles compared to his built figure. He grabs my hair and pulls my head to the side making me scream out in pain. 

"Shut it." he growls and places a hand over my mouth. 

He is pulled off of me and thrown to the ground. Of course Harry and Marcel are here for me.

**

I had too break up a fight between all three of them, now we're driving home. Well I'm sitting in the back seat while Harry and Marcel are fuming and cussing every single thing out. Harry speeds down the street, obviously annoyed. 

"You should have let me punch his face in Sophie." Harry yells while turning onto the street. I roll my eyes and stare out the window. 

"Are you hurt? Did he hurt you? I'm gonna kill him." Marcel surprises me by slamming his hands against the dashboard. I jump at his actions. 

"N-No. I'm fine." I lie. I'm not fine. My head is pounding, my neck hurts and I'm pretty sure he bruised my wrists. My question is answered when I look down and see purple and blue finger prints around my wrist. I try and cover it but it goes all the way around my wrist. 

"Hey, Harry can I wear your jacket? I'm really cold." I say, Thank god it's winter otherwise I wouldn't be able too get away with it. 

"Of course" he has Marcel take the driving wheel while he strips his jacket off. 

"Thanks." I try and hide the bruises as much as I can when I go to grab it. I really don't want them too see it. I know both of them would be more than willing too hurt him as much as he hurt me, no doubt. I don't want them to fight my battles, I don't want them getting hurt, I don't want them to get in any sort of trouble. 

**

When we get inside Anne isn't home yet and I figure she is still at the bank.

"Mom won't be back for a while, she always goes out with her friends for Dinner and a movie every Monday. She won't be back until around 11." Marcel tells me and I nod my head making my way up the stairs. I might as well call Mel and ask her too get my homework for me. I can't afford to miss any assignments. Once she gets here after school I will tell her about Nick. 

After I call Mel, which was willing to get my stuff for me, I call Tyler. He doesn't pick up. I'm really worried, what if my dad did something too him? he called once yesterday, after he woke up of course. He said everything was fine and Dad thinks I ran away. He isn't very suspicious considering he's drunk all of the time now. I decide too call back later and study my English notes. I never study so this is weird for me. I'm just trying to find a distraction. 

My mom leaving me, Dad becoming a drunk, Tyler making me leave, the whole Nick thing, Balancing school, and picking between Harry and Marcel, can be stressful. I start to feel dizzy so I decide to stop studying for right now. I make it half way down the stairs before I feel my breakfast come back up. I rush the the bathroom and throw up everywhere, I didn't even make it the toilet. I feel someone grab my hair pushing it out of my face and rub my back soothingly. I finish puking and try to get up so I can clean the mess. 

"No.. no. You have to rest."  Marcel says and picks me up. He sets me on the couch and goes to get Harry. He explains what happens and Harry comes over too me. 

"Can you get me a change of clothes?" I question. He nods his head. 

"Your clothes? Like a sweater or something?" I ask, remembering my bruises. "Yeah of course, Soph." He smiles. 5 minutes later he brings back a large sweater. He hands it too me and I get up walking to the down stairs bathroom. I look at my appearance, dark circles under my eyes, hair in a rats nest, my face has no color and my make up is smudged. Great, I probably have the flu. I decide to take a shower considering I probably smell like puke. 

**

When I get out of the shower I puke again and go to the living room. Both boys are sitting by the couch, they stand up and rush over too me, helping me down the one step that leads to the living room. I feel like I'm dead. 

"Jeez Sophie. You're burning up. You should puts some shorts and a tank top on or something." Marcel comments and heads to go get my bag. 

"No! It's fine. I'm fine. I don't feel hot I'm actually quite cold." I wrap my arms around myself and sit down on the couch. I'm lying. I'm actually really hot and some shorts would be nice but I can't let them see the bruises. 

"Don't lie to us Sophie." Harry growls and rushes up the stairs going to get my bag. Why is he so mad? Marcel shakes his head and feels my forehead. 

"You're sweating Sophie!" he is shocked and I just shrug. Harry brings my bag down. 

"Change." He says and drags Marcel out of the room. I sigh and change. They will figure out sooner or later. I change into comfy shorts and a white tank top. 

"you can come back in." I yell and lay down on the couch, covering my eyes with a pillow. I feel someone lift my feet up and place them on their lap and someone lift my head up and place it on their lap. When the pillow is removed I look up to see Marcel. Thankfully neither of them notice my wrists and Harry turns on the TV. Of course Damon pops up on the screen. They both jump when Klaus does something I just laugh and talk about how hot he is. They both tense at my words. 

"Joking. Joking" I surrender and giggle at their expressions. I put my hands up in the air as if to say "I'm just kidding" when Harry notices the bruises his face pales. 
*****************************

double update yay :) uh oh! Nick?!?! Harry?!?! Marcel?!?! Sophie?!?! shes sick?! whats happening?! I really didn't even plan too do this but I re-wrote it all omg I hope you liked it! 

PLEASE vote and comment! You guys used to comment a lot! what happened? Lol please tell me if you are liking it (or not liking it :/) 

2+ votes for the next chapter. 

bye :) 
-Leena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 12.7K 41
Harry Styles lives in a flat in London with his roommates Zayn and Liam. When Louis -- a handsome and spunky magazine writer -- moves in across the h...
251K 9.6K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
156K 4.1K 61
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...