Have We Met? (a George Weasle...

By mrsgeorgeweasley

meet Nevaeh just a normal average 17 yr old right. well your wrong Nevaeh is more than an average 17 year old... More

Have We Met? (a George Weasley Love Story)
Welcome To Hogwarts (Chapter 2)
Detention (Chapter 3)
First Task (Chapter 4)
The Yule Ball (Chapter 5)
Hungover at Christmas (Chapter 6)
Second Task (Chapter 7)
The Prank (Chapter 8)
The Date (Chapter 9)
Third Task (Chapter 10)
Going Home (Chapter 11)
Summer Part 1 (Chapter 12)
Summer Part 2 (Chapter 13)
Back to Hogwarts (Chapter 14)
Detention Again (Chapter 15)
it's Been a While (Chapter 17)
Diagon Alley (Chapter 18)
Back Again (Chapter 19)
This Has Gone Too Far (Chpater 20)
DA meeting (Chapter 21)
Disater at Christmas (Chapter 22)
Gray Manor (Chapter 23)
The Malfoy's New Year's Eve Ball (Chapter 24)
Surprise (Chapter 25)
Quick Note
Birthday (Chapter 26)

Packing for Home (Chapter 16)

2.5K 35 7
By mrsgeorgeweasley

You should all know by now who I own and partly own and @Katie7 I hope I done ok of introducing Jane if they is ever anything you want to add or discuss just email me and we’ll sort it out. thanks for being a fan.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what time you leaving Saturday?" Leah asked as we walked out of charms. I began to think as we made our way to care of magical creatures.

"um about 11:00 ish so I can spend a couple of minutes with you before I have to go and besides I won't be gone for long I'll be back before we break up for Christmas" I said as Leah sighed. I tried to place my arm around her shoulder but failed miserably as my books fell to the floor. I groaned and bent down to pick them up but as I was picking them up I saw another pair of hands helping me.

"Thanks Leah..." I began to say as I stood back up but as I did stand up instead of Leah helping me t was Terence.

"No problem and do my hands really look like Leah’s?" Terence asked as I grabbed my book off of him and looked down.

"Well i couldn't see them and if I remember correctly Leah was and still is standing next to me" i said as I gestured to Leah who only smiled and waved at Terence.

"Hey Terence" Leah said happily as I rolled my eyes. Leah opened her arms and hugged Terence as I began to wonder whether she actually remembered what had happened between me and Terence. It was about 4 months ago and we had only just started talking to each other but I still found it hard. Flashback would always pop into my mind about the attack whenever I was near him but they are now starting to slowly fade.

As Leah let go Terence paused and looked at me with sorrow and happiness. Every time Terence looked at me I always got the sense that he was getting flashbacks too so I looked away wanting to not only break the eye contact but to also stop Terence from torturing himself with the images he was seeing. As we stood there for a couple of minutes Leah began talking to Terence making me zone out of their conversation. I sighed as Leah carried on talking making students walk around and glare at us as we stood right in the middle of the corridor. As we I stood there I suddenly felt the hairs on my neck stand up and as I looked there in front of me I saw Umbridge walking towards us.

"Sorry Terence gotta run" I said as I grabbed Leah's hand and pulled her out of the school and towards the bridge.

"What is wrong vay?" Leah shouted as we whizzed over the bridge and began to make our way down the hill towards the forbidden forest where professor Grubbly-plank was starting our lesson.

"Umbridge was walking right towards us" I said as we got to the bottom of hill panting for breath. I leaned forward clutching my knees from the stitch that had developed in my stomach. 'I need to exercise more' I thought to myself as my heart beat began to slow.

"And..." Leah said as she stood next to me gasping. I looked up at Leah shocked.

"Leah it Umbridge the only time she wants to know you is when she want something and it's never normally good" I said as I leaned back up trying to stretch to get rid of my stitch.

"I'm sorry dear could you please repeat that?" I heard Umbridge high squeaky voice say making me gulp. I turned to see Umbridge standing right behind me smiling.

"Miss Gray I would like a word please" Umbridge said as Leah raised an eyebrow confused. She looked over at me as I shrugged making Umbridge follow Leah's gaze to me. She glared as I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Now run along Miss Lynch you need to study" Umbridge said as she waved me off with her hand. I cursed under my breath and I walked away from the two and made my down to my class to see that everyone was already standing there listening to Grubbly-plank.

"Now what so fascinating about these creatures is....ah Miss Lynch so glad you could make it to my lesson care to explain why you are late?" Grubbly-plank asked as I walked past him and stood next to a tall Hufflepuff boy whose name I always forgot.

"Um professor Umbridge wanted to know something" I said as he nodded his head and carried on with his lesson. Whilst he was talking I kept zoning out and began to wonder what Leah and Umbridge were talking about. They had been having little meetings a lot recently and every time I asked Leah she would simply shrug me off and say it was to do with her dad's work. I suddenly felt a hand intertwine with mine making me jump. I looked up to see George for once focusing on the lesson and not on me.

"Right then you know the rules, people must stay together lowest is two highest is 4 and you are only allowed on the outskirts of the forest" I heard professor Grubbly-plank say as students around me began to create groups and walk off together. Fred suddenly walked over to me and George and began looking around.

"So where Leah?" Fred asked casually as I looked up at him.

"Umbridge wanted to see her again and why do you care so much" I said as Fred stared at me.

"No I do not fancy her I've known Leah to long I just can't stand to be in a group with two lovebirds who constantly show affection when I have no one to talk to" Fred said pouting making me chuckle.

"I could help" I heard Angelina say as she walked over to our group.

"Gasp guys Angelina's on her own" I said sarcastically as i covered my mouth to show a pretend shock making Angelina glare at me. She shrugged the comment off and carried on talking.

"sorry to intrude but I overheard Fred saying about he wanted someone to talk to whilst the lovebirds showed their affection well how about we work as a 4" Angelina said as she gestured towards us. She lingered on me for a moment glaring at me before she carried on going round our little group. Fred face beamed.

"Yeah that would be wicked" Fred said as he linked mine and Angelina's arm with his and started to skip down into the forest. I groaned as I dragged George along to who smiled at the situation.

"So what are we looking for?" I asked as we walked into the forbidden forest and began looking at the ground for tracks. I could feel the cold atmosphere coming towards me from the forest making me shudder and wanting this task over and done with.

"god Nevaeh I would of thought you would of known since you pay so much attention to everything" I heard Angelina said sarcastically as I smiled back.

"well you know me I have a tendency to doze off to certain things but I always seem to find my way back" I said right back at her making Angelina stop what she was doing and stare at me.

"Well we're looking for some unicorn tracks or hair to show that they are still around" George said as he cleared his throat trying to diffuse the tension. I nodded my head and began looking for any signs of unicorn being here.

"Oh guys we have quidditch practice after school" Angelina said as she looked around her area of the forest. Since the previous quidditch captain left which I think he was called Oliver Wood, Angelina had been given the post as captain which annoys me as she insist that the team practice like every night. The twin's looked over at her and nodded their heads as she smiled to herself and carried on looking.

After about an hour search the class all came back together to discuss their findings. As I stood there I sighed and thought of what we found which wasn’t much? In fact 'wasn't much' defines the words nothing we had found completely nothing that was remotely close to unicorns.

"So what have you found?" professor Grubbly-plank asked the class as we stood there. Student spoke up with answers of finding unicorn tracks and hair whilst some went of the subject completely and spoke about finding a couple of jumping toadstools for potion ingredients. As I stood there I decided to stay quiet and I slowly began to hide myself behind George tall figure.

"What are you doing?" I heard George whisper as he looked down at me through the corner of his eyes.

"trying to hide myself so Grubbly won't ask me a question since we found nothing" I whispered back as I looked over at Grubbly to see that he was now in deep conversation with Katie Hope a Hufflepuff who loved magical creatures.

"Oh my look at the time class dismissed" Grubbly shouted as he looked down at his watch. Students then started to walk round and pick up their bags and made their way back up the hill and towards the castle. I picked up my bag and walked back up the hill with George and Fred looking for Leah along the way.

As we got up to the bridge I saw Ashley standing by the courtyard waving. A grin was spread across her face as she looked straight at Fred.

"Hey ash" I cried as we walked over the bridge.

"Hey guys" she cried as she walked towards us. As we met in the middle Ashley pulled me into one of her crushing hugs.

"Ash....can’t...breathe" I said between my gasp of breaths. Ash suddenly realised and let go of me smiling.

"Sorry" she said as she turned around and walked with us to the great hall. I shudder as the cold wind hit me winter was defiantly on the way. As we walked into the castle I could see Leah up ahead standing with Draco.

"I'll meet you in the great hall guys" I said as I carried on walking down to Leah. Draco must have seen me as I saw him turn and nudge Leah so she would look up and notice me.

"Hey so what did Umbridge want?" I asked as Leah looked around uncomfortably.

"Oh you know same old same old wanting to know something about dad I don't know why she just doesn't ask him" Leah muttered as she looked up at me smiling weakly.

"Leah I know that not true so tell me" I said as Leah nodded towards Draco who kissed her cheek and walked away. She then turned to face me and sighed.

"Fine she wanted to know how much my dad knew about the dark lord since he's a deatheater" Leah said quietly as I looked at her confused.

"Why doesn’t she ask your dad?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I dunno probably because it would be to obvious look she asking me these question and half of them I can't tell her because I made an unbreakable vow with my dad in fact my whole family" Leah said as I just stared at her.

"just one question why couldn't you tell me this earlier I mean you know what my imagination like Leah I was thinking of practically everything that you two could of been conferring about" I said as Leah chuckled and shook her head.

"i didn't tell you because i didn't think it was important ok and vay you need to control your imagination I mean last week you thought Silk was talking to you Silk's a cat she only purr's and meow’s" Leah said as I looked at her in shock.

"give me a break Leah that was one time and I didn't think she could talk I thought I saw her mouth move and beside the purring and meow’s Silk also happens to hiss and screech at people especially me" I said as Leah rolled her eyes.

"Well you obviously do something to her to make her hiss at you" Leah said as we turned and started to walk into the great hall. I scoffed as I looked at Leah.

"I don't do anything apart from walk in the room and soon enough Silk's there pouncing on me I mean do you see Petal pouncing on anyone?" I asked as we sat down next to each other on the Hufflepuff table. Leah looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Petal's in the owlery of course she wouldn’t pounce on anyone that Errol's job" Leah said as she looked over towards the Gryffindor table to see Ginny was laughing whilst Ron blushed. I smirked and picked up an apple and bit into it.

"So how long you going for?" Fred asked as I looked up at him from George's chest. It was after school and the twins and I were sat on the quidditch field talking. They were both dressed in their quidditch gear while was I still in my simple white shirt and black skirt followed with my grey Hufflepuff cardigan which I constantly wore to cover up my bruised hand.

"Um only a couple days so I'll be back probably on Tuesday why?" I asked as Fred whined.

"He just going to miss you that all babe" George said as he looked down at me. I smiled and rested my head on his chest feeling his hard body protector touch my face.

"no i mean sure I'll miss you but I gonna have lover boy over here telling me how much he going to miss you and how much he loves you and how he counting down the days till your back in his arms" Fred said making me laugh. I looked up to see George was blushing a deep red and was sending death glare towards Fred.

"ok promise me you won't be like that or I will disown you as a boyfriend" I said laughing making George look down at me shocked.

"you know most girls would want their boyfriends to sob when they leave and say that there the one and stuff" George said as I raised an eyebrow and gave him a quizzical look.

"George do I look like I'm most girls" I said gesturing towards myself. Fred shook his head grinning making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah you’re not most girls" George said as I nodded my head and smiled. George then slowly leaned down and was about to kiss me when we suddenly heard a cough. George groaned as we turned to see who it was.

"Oh I'm sorry was I interrupting" I heard Angelina's sarcastic voice call out. I glared at her whilst she sniggered.

"No not at all Angelina" I said as she smiled more.

"good well I think you should leave we have practice and new tactics that we need to try so run along Hufflepuff and go find something after all isn't that what you do best?" Angelina asked. I glared at her and sat up whilst I felt George hand slip around my waist.

"Hang on a minute Ang she can stay it's not like she gonna tell the Hufflepuff captain what we're doing" I heard Fred say as Angelina glared at me.

"Well you don't know that Fred and beside I don't ever trust another house when it quidditch so like I said run along" Angelina said as she stepped a little closer to me making sure she looked down upon me.

"No she right Fred I should leave after all I still has to pack" I said as I stood up making George come up with me. George still had his arm securely around my waist. I turned to look at him and kissed him making Angelina roll her eyes. As we parted I turned round to face Angelina.

"you know you right about something us Hufflepuff are excellent finder I mean I can find something right now in the next 5 seconds" I said making Angelina looked at me.

"And what that?" she asked sniggering. I smiled sweetly.

"My fist in your face" I said happily as George quickly grabbed both my arms and restrained me whilst Angelina backed away from me looking scared shitless. I chuckled looking at Angelina's face told me I done enough to make her leave me alone for the next couple of weeks.

"Relax I'm not going to do it and besides a little birdie told me that they needed help tackling their 7th year" I said grinning as I felt George's grip relax on my arms. He tuned me around and shook his head smiling.

"You spend too much time with Leah" George said as I shrugged and smiled.

"Well spending loads of time with Leah can be dangerous she can turn you like that" I said clicking my fingers. George chuckled and pulled me closer to him closing the gap between us.

"And your right about that little birdie I think he does need you" George said as he leant down and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss as it began to deepen. Slowly I felt George pull away I looked up at him and smiled as he smiled back and pecked my nose. He then let me go and turned to walk over to where Fred and Angelina had gone to leaving me stranded by one of the goal posts. I sighed dreamily and began to make my way out of the quidditch field and back towards the castle.

As I was walking round the castle I suddenly saw a girl with deep red hair suddenly drop her all of her books. By the amount of books she had I could tell she was a Ravenclaw and had just come out of the library.

"Do you want a hand?" I asked as the girl looked up at me. She was a pale girl with bright blue eyes and had the most eye-catching smile ever.

"If you don't mind" the girl said sweetly as I walked over to her and helped her pick up some of her books.

"I'm Nevaeh by the way but you can call me vay" I said happily as the girl smiled and started to place the books back into piles whilst we sat on the floor.

"Jane" the girl replied as she held out her hand for me to shake. We shook hands and quickly carried on with collecting her books.

"So what with all of these books?" I asked as Jane sighed.

"They’re for all of my N.E.W.T.S my mum wants me to do well in them even if it includes not going home for Christmas" Jane sighed as she placed the last book on top of the 1st pile. Slowly Jane picked up the piles and placed them on top of each other. All together there were 4 piles and as Jane stood up I could see she was struggling.

"Here let me help" I said as I grabbed a load of book's that were on the top pile and looked at Jane.

"Are you sure you don't have to I mean I can do it" Jane began to say as I shook my head simply.

"It fine now lead me towards the Ravenclaw common room" I said as Jane smiled and leading up the stairs and towards the Ravenclaw tower.

As we were walking I found out so much information about Jane. She told me all about how her parents were both muggles and work as doctors and how she moved from Canada when she was 9 years old to be closer to mother's family.

"Well this is me" Jane said as we stood outside the Ravenclaw common room. I smiled and handed her the pile of books I was carrying.

"well it was nice meeting you Jane and I hope I'll see you soon I'll most probably see you in charms" I said as Jane nodded her head happily.

"Yeah and thanks again for helping" Jane replied as I smiled and turned to walk away.

As I sat down in my Hufflepuff dorm I sighed and flopped my body onto my bed. Leah then walked in smiling to herself as she fixed her hair.

"You alright vay" I heard Leah say as she picked up Silk and began to waltz around the room with her.

"Ok who are you and what have you done to Leah Gray" I said as Leah laughed and carried on waltzing around the room even though Silk had jumped out of her hands and ran back towards her bed.

"Oh vay such the joker" Leah said walking over to me. She smiled dreamily at me making me sit up and look at her confused.

"Seriously who died Leah" I said as Leah laughed again and sat next to me on my bed.

"Nobody died silly it just that Draco told me he loved me today and that a very rare thing for Draco to say" Leah said as I sat up and looked at her.

"How sweet do you mind if you could help me pack" I said as I stood up and walked over to my trunk.

"love to but can't I still can't get over Draco saying he loved me I mean out of all the people he could say it to he say's it to me, me vay" Leah said as she sighed happily again. I could tell that we were going to be on this subject for a very long time so i might as well get started with the question.

"So when did he tell you?" I asked as i began to rummage through my trunk looking for one of my bags. Once I found the biggest one possible I pulled it out and placed the never ending enchantment on it and I began to pack my clothes.

"He just told me" Leah said happily she clapped her hands together. I rolled my eyes as I started to fold my clothes and place them into my bag.

"So how did he tell you?" i asked as Leah beamed. Leah then sat up and began to make herself comfortable.

"Well...we were sat in the slytherin common room just cuddling then Draco asked the 2 nimrods to leave so obviously they did and then he faced me and said 'Leah I have something to say.....I know we've only been going out for a year but I've known you all my life practically and without you my world isn't complete so what I'm trying to say is....I love you leah' and he even got down on one knee I was so shocked" Leah squealed as I smiled and shook my head.

"Oh vay it was so romantic until pansy showed up because she now assumes that me and Draco are engaged I mean do you see a ring on my finger?" Leah asked as she held up her left hand for me to examine. I looked up at her hand and shook my head and carried on packing the last few items of clothing.

"Exactly god that girls annoy me not as much as that Ashley girl though" Leah said as she clenched her fists.

"Yeah what is the problem between you and Ashley why do you hate her so much?" I asked as I made my way into the bathroom. I stood there and began to think what I could pack that I won't need for the next couple of days when Leah walked into the bathroom holding Silk.

"I dunno I just hate her dad trying to get us to be friends..." Leah said as I looked at her confused. I walked back out of the bathroom with Leah following behind me.

"How does you dad know Ashley?" I asked as Leah groaned loudly making Silk jump out of her lap and hide behind her. Leah giggled and pulled Silk back ground and placed her on her lap.

"It alright Silky mummy didn't meant it" Leah said in a high squeaky voice. I stopped and raised an eyebrow at Leah as she began to tickle Silk tummy. Silk purred in delight as I stared at the cat in confusion.

"Wish I didn't say anything now well Ashley's a deatheater I thought you knew that" Leah said as I shook my head.

"No when did she become a deatheater" I said as Leah shrugged.

"Well I don't know I don't really ask my dad those sort of question's" Leah said sarcastically.

"Leah you made an unbreakable vow with him I think you should ask him these kind of questions" I said as Leah looked up and glared at me along with Silk.

"vay an unbreakable vow has nothing to do with this and I can't ask him he would only get suspicious" Leah said as I sighed and nodded my head.

"your right" I said as Leah looked down at Silk and smiled.

"i always am" Leah said happily making me glare at her.

"vay" Leah said making me look at her.

"that conversation never leaves this room ok" leah said as I nodded my head.

"Ok" I said as Leah smiled and nodded her head. I smiled as she stood up and placed Silk back on her bed.

"I'll meet you downstairs I need to tell Hannah the good news about me and Draco" Leah said as she walked past me and out our dorm. I rolled my eyes as I watched her leave. I then turned and groaned as I looked over to Leah's bed to see Silk sitting there, licking her paws. I glared at her before I carried on packing the last couple of things.

Once I finished packing I placed my bag at the bottom of my bed and made my way down the stairs and into the common room to see Leah talking to Hannah Abbott a 5th year.

"Hey Leah hey Hannah" I said as I walked toward them. Leah and Hannah looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey vay" they both said in unison.

"We ready to go get some dinner?" I asked as both girls nodded their heads. We then made our way across the common room and toward the entrance. As we exited the common room we made our way up pass the kitchens and met up with Dean and Seamus.

"Why hello my darling" Dean said as he slid up beside me. I rolled my eyes and he placed his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey Dean, Seamus" I said as we all walked into the great hall. I looked over at Leah and Hannah to see both girls were grinning at my situation making me groan quietly. As we got to the Hufflepuff table I was about to sit down with Leah and Hannah when Dean suddenly carried on dragging me towards the Gryffindor table.

"Dean what are you doing?" I asked as he placed me down in a seat next to him. Dean looked at me and grinned.

"Nothing just letting my girl sit next to me" Dean said as I shook my head. I picked up a Cornish pasty and took a bite as Dean started to chat to Seamus about wizard chess. I sighed as the boys started to argue about who was the champion between them. I was about to butt in when I suddenly felt someone place their hands over my eyes and giggle.

"Guess who?" they asked as I tried thinking who it was.

"Um...Hagrid?" I asked as the person gasped.

"Are you insulting me vay" the person said as they let their hands drop from my face. I turned around to see ash was standing there with her arms crossed staring at me. I smiled weakly.

"Hey ash" I said as I dragged her down next to me.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked as Ashley groaned and shook her head.

"Vay you’re a Hufflepuff sat on a Gryffindor table it's not like you stick out or anything" ash said as she shrugged making me smile weakly.

"Oh yeah forgot I was on the Gryffindor table" I said as ash looked at me confused.

"I do worry about you sometimes" ash said as I grinned and pulled her into a hug.

"But that's why you love me" I said as we let go of each other. As ash sat down question flew through my mind all wanting to know the same thing 'why is Ashley a deatheater'. I bit my tongue so the questions wouldn't burst out of my mouth making ash look at me funny.

"If I must" ash replied as I looked at her hurt. Ashley burst into laughter making Dean and Seamus stop arguing and faces us. I turned to look at the boys as Ashley picked up a cup of pumpkin juice and drank it.

"What have you done to my girl" I heard Dean say as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. Ashley froze and spat out all of her pumpkin juice on me. Dean let go of me and held in a laugh as I glared at Ashley. I felt the pumpkin juice dribble down my face making Ashley looked at me apologetically. I sat up and shook my head at her.

"Ash do you know how long it takes to clean pumpkin juice out of your hair?" I asked barley above a whisper in anger. Ashley looked at me her wide crystal blue eyes were rimmed with tears as she shook her head.

"I'm sorry vay it just that when Dean said that whole 'my girl' thing I froze cause I thought you were with George not Dean" she said as I glared at Dean as well. Dean grinned at me whilst I glared at him more.

"I am with George it just this douche bag over here think's Im with him to" I said as I turned back to ash.

"Oh" Ashley said as she realised by what I meant. She then nodded her head grinning weakly and I smiled.

"Now that we've got that out the way I'm gonna go dry up" I said as I stood up making the pumpkin juice fall and drop off my robes. I turned and left the great hall only to bump into Hermione.

"What happened to you" Hermione asked in confusion as she looked at my wet body. I looked down at myself to see that I was creating a little puddle right in the middle of the great hall.

"Ashley spat out all of her pumpkin juice on me" I said gesturing to myself. Hermione smiled and held in her laugh as I looked up at her. She cleared her throat and started pushing me out the great hall and towards the stairs.

"Come on I'll help you get it out" Hermione said as we walked up the stairs passing curious students.

"Just a girl drenched in pumpkin juice nothing special" I said as more students passed us with confused looks on their faces.

After what seemed like hours of walking we finally got to the Gryffindor common room. The fat lady stopped singing and eyed us both noticing how wet I was.

"What’s happened here?" she asked as I groaned.

"Well what does it look that's happened I'm wet" I shouted as the fat lady jumped from my sudden outburst. Hermione quickly apologised and explained to the fat lady what happened. The fat lady laughed and let us in without requiring the password. I looked over at Hermione and shrugged and walked through the passageway and into the Gryffindor common room. Hermione soon followed and we walked up to her dorm.

As we walked into Hermione dorm I stopped and looked around to see that all 5 beds were used and were placed in a small circle around a lit Rayburn the room was a lot neater compared to the twins and Lee and had 2 windows showing off the bright moon that hung in the sky.

"What are you looking at?" Hermione asked as she stood next to me confused.

"Nothing it just I've never been in your dorm" I said causally as Hermione nodded her head.

"Well I'll give you a tour of the place well as you can see this is where I sleep" Hermione began to say as she walked off to the bed that was closest to the bathroom. You could tell it was Hermione as the bed had been neatly made with nothing out of place. She then pointed to her left and I looked at the next bed to see that it was neatly made but still had a few creases here and there.

"This is Ginny’s she was very lucky to get permission to stay with us and next to her is Lavender...." Hermione began to say as I followed my gaze to the bed next to Ginny’s. Lavender bed was a bit messy but she had placed her quilt and sheets neatly at the bottom of her bed exposing her bright pink pyjamas that lay on the White sheets. I then looked at the other two beds to see that they were exactly the same.

"And next to Lavender is Padma and next to Padma is Parvati their twins by the way" Hermione said as I nodded my head noticing how everything the one twin had done the other twin had done as well.

As I looked again around the bed the I noticed that each bed had its own personality to it that the girls must of added to show their uniqueness to each other. I noticed that Hermione had a Scarlett red blanket that lay over her quilt with a gold lining around the edge of it. Ginny had a mini collage of moving pictures that were stuck to the wall up above her head. Apart from Lavender pink pyjamas I noticed that her bedside table lavender had a big metallic light blue coloured book with fancy gold writing on the front.

"that is Lavender's fairy tale book that her mum bought her when she was a little girl it quite nice to read as it has all of the muggle fairy-tale's that my mum used to read me" Hermione said as she looked over at the bedside table with the book hanging off of it. I smiled as I looked at the last two beds. Both twins had a cute little stuff animal with big adorable eyes.

"Awwwwwwwwwww i want one" I said as I noticed that the one twin had a cute little giraffe. Hermione chuckled and rolled her eyes as I examined the other cute little animal which was a hippo.

"Fine I'll get you one for Christmas" Hermione said making me beam with happiness.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I squealed as I ran to hug Hermione but before I could hug her Hermione held out her arm and stopped me from going any closer.

"as much as I would love to hug you you’re covered in pumpkin juice and there is no way that I'm getting covered in it to so come on you need to shower" Hermione said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bathroom. She chucked me my towel and turned the shower on before she shut the door leaving me to get change.

I got changed and stepped into the shower. As soon as the water touched my body I jumped from how cold it was and I immediately turned the hot on. Once the water was warm I quickly got washed up letting the water soak into my hair and body washing the pumpkin juice off of me. Once it was all out I turned the shower off and dried myself quickly before I wrapped the towel around me.

"Hermione I'm finished" I shouted making Hermione rush through the door. Hermione smiled and handed me and pair of grey shorts and a long blue top.

"It all I could find that might fit you" Hermione as I thank her. Hermione placed the clothes onto a chair and looked over at my bruised hand.

"Take it then you haven't told him" Hermione asked as I shook my head.

"No and it going down slowly so I might get away with him not knowing" I said hoping as Hermione shrugged.

"Maybe vay but you can't still see the writing" she said as she looked down at my hand. I looked down to see that my hand had a purple/black coloured bruise all around it but you could still clearly see the words 'rumours are silly' that were sliced into my skin from that blood quill that Umbridge made me use.

"I know but I gone this far without him noticing so I can last a little longer" I said as I picked up the blue top. Hermione sighed and walked out of the bathroom so I could get changed.

I popped the top and shorts on and walked out of the bathroom to see Hermione sat on her bed reading. I walked over to her bed and sat on the edge making Hermione stop reading and look at me.

"Sorry" I said smiling weakly as Hermione shook her head.

"Its fine I'm going to re-read it tonight anyway it's the best part of the book" Hermione said as she closed the book and placed it on her bedside table. Hermione then looked at me up and down and whistled.

"Wow very nice" Hermione said as I blushed deeply.

"Shut up" I muttered as l bobbed my head forward letting my hair fall down and cover my face. Hermione giggled as I looked back up.

"So you excited for Saturday?" Hermione asked as I nodded my head. I couldn't wait to see my family I mean last time I saw them was Christmas and then that was a very vivid memory since I was still sobering up from the night before.

"It seems like ages since I last saw them" I said as Hermione smiled.

As we chatted we didn't hear Ginny walk in. Ginny looked around and smiled when she saw us and she walked over to us.

"There you are" Ginny said making me and Hermione jump. My heart was beating rapidly as I clutched my chest in shock.

"God Ginny are you trying to kill me" I said as Ginny smiled and sat next to me.

"I wouldn't dream of it" Ginny said looking at me in a mock hurt expression. I rolled my eyes as Hermione grinned.

"Is everything ok Ginny?" Hermione asked. Ginny nodded her head and smiled.

"Yeah I just wondered where you went since you were supposed to meet me in the great hall" Ginny said as Hermione gasped.

"I am so sorry it's just that vay had pumpkin juice spilt all over her and I couldn't stand to see her on her own trying to get it out of her hair" Hermione said as I nodded my head. Ginny sighed and looked between me and Hermione.

"Fine I'll let you off but you owe me" Ginny said as Hermione nodded.

"Guys I'm tired so I'll see you in the morning" I yawned as the girls pouted at me.

"Nooooooooo" Ginny said as I chuckled and Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry gin but Im tired" I whined as Ginny grabbed hold of my arm stopping me from standing.

"Fine" Ginny muttered as she let go of my arm. I stood up and turned to face Ginny. Suddenly Ginny pulled me into a hug crushing me in the process.

"Ginny your hugs are so much like your mum's" I said as she let of me glaring at me. I smiled as she glared at me more before she left to go into the bathroom. I turned to look at Hermione and smiled as she stood up off the bed and hugging me.

"Night hope you sleep well" Hermione said as she winked. I looked at Hermione shocked by what she said and gasped.

"Hermione" I said as she let me go. Hermione shrugged and grinned as I shook my head.

"I'll see ya later" I said as I walked out of the common room smiling to myself.

As I left the girls dorm i carried on walking to the boys and I soon began to hear a mumble of some sort. As I got closer to the twins and Lee's room the mumble started to get louder and I soon realised that the mumble was actually people chatting. I stood in front of the door bracing myself for what could be happening in the room. I breathed deeply and opened the door slowly peeping my head round the side of it. I exhaled as deeply as I saw the twins and Lee all sat on a bed talking. I opened the door wider and walked in. As I turned to shut the door I heard someone whistle making me roll my eyes. I turned around with my eyebrow raised and my arms crossed across my chest as the guys all grinned.

"Who whistled" I asked as the guys looked at each other with confused looks on their faces.

"I don't know what you’re on about anyway we need to ask you something?" George said as he waved me over to him. I sighed and walked over to them trying to decide whether the bed they were sat on was either Fred's or Lee's. As I got to the bed I sat on the edge and looked at the guys.

"What is it you want to ask me?" I asked as George grinned and placed his arm over my shoulder.

"you know I have a quidditch match coming up well the guys bet that you’re gonna cheer for the other team but I bet that you won't so we wanna know now who are you going to cheer for?" George asked as I looked up at him.

"Um let's see the quidditch match is Gryffindor against Hufflepuff so it your house against mine" I said as George nodded his head.

"Quick question how much have you betted?" I asked George looked at Lee.

"Two galleons each" Lee stated as I nodded my head and I began to think.

"I'm sorry but why did you bet on me cheering for you. You know I'm gonna cheer for Hufflepuff I always have I swear you don't think sometimes" I said as I hit George in chest making him look at me shocked. I heard Fred and Lee chuckling in the background.

"God you two sound like a married couple" Fred said as Lee nodded his head.

"Yeah it cause we're made for each other" George said smiling as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say George" I said yawning. I stood up and began to stretch before heading off to George's bed.

"What are you doing?" George asked as I crawled into bed.

"Going to sleep so shut up" i said as I pulled the quilt over my body and closed my eyes. I yawned again and I began to doze off.

As I was dozing off I heard the squeak of the floorboards indicating that someone was moving. I groaned making them freeze.

"Shut up" I muttered as they chuckled.

"Sorry" I heard George whisper as he carried on walking over. I then heard the wardrobe being opened and clothes being pulled off.

"Owww" I heard George shout as he bumped the bed. I sat up and saw that the lights were out making it hard for me to see.

"What are you doing" I asked as George crept into bed.

"well I'm trying not to wake you as well as Fred and Lee who decided to go bed straight after you and by not trying to wake you i was attempting to get changed in the dark which led to me stubbing my toe" George as I snuggled closer to him.

"Awwwwwwwwwww you'll survive" I said jokingly as George gasped.

"It’s good to know that if I anything ever happens to me you won't worry" George said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Your right there I probably won't" I said chuckling.

"Thanks vay" George said as he made himself comfortable in bed.

"No problem" I said happily as I kissed his cheek. George quickly turned his face and placed his lips onto mine.

"Night" George said as he broke the kiss.

"night" I said as I pecked his lips once more before I settled down into bed snuggling into George toned chest. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep smiling to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you like it. This chapter is mostly a gap filler which will come in handy for the story.

You know what to do  and I would like to say thank you to @katie7 for creating a character also Katie if you decide on a love interest for Jane please tell me and ill add it in because I think Jane should have someone but I can’t think who lol.

Also if you have any suggestion on what you would like to happen in the next chapters please tell me I would love to know what you think should happen in my story lol (even though it already been pre-written by J.K.Rowling lol) ;)

also a huge thank you to @leahjanex for making an amazing cover. thank you i could never do what you do and you know it ;)

Anyways again I hope you like it and thanks for reading it means a lot :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 37
This is a story about a girl lost in the wizarding world. She has no parents, all she knows is that they're alive. Her father and mother both left be...
3.5K 55 14
A child started doing games at the age of three and has been earning money from them and lives by themselves since their 'relatives' would take the m...
81.4K 1.5K 24
This is a story... A story about a girl A girl with a smile so bright it can make everyone else in the room smile A girl who loves her brother with a...
449K 8.6K 50
You are a wizard who doesn't know his mother because she died when you were a young age. You have a brother who is close to you but distant. And fath...