Trouble Maker (Hiro Hamada X...

By ReynaJessica

"I'll keep shaking your heart, so you can't escape me. I will steal your lips, and run far away. I'm a troubl... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Bot Fighting
Chapter Two: Saved By A Jerk
Chapter Three: Son Of A Glitch
Chapter Four: Second Meeting
Chapter Five: Dinners Are Never Good
Chapter Six: Cut It Out
Chapter Eight: Kathryn Bernard
Chapter Nine: Baymax
Chapter Ten: This Is Not Finding Cinderella
Chapter Eleven: Abigail Callaghan
Chapter Twelve: Not Gonna Lose You
Chapter Thirteen: Aftermath
Chapter Fourteen: Nan Neo Sirheo
Chapter Fifteen: Sincerely
Chapter Sixteen: Damn Knock-Knock
Chapter Seventeen: Nan Neo Joha
Chapter Seventeen: Beckoned
Important Author's Note
Chapter Eighteen: Deal
Chapter Nineteen: That Feeling
Twenty Five Facts About The Author
Chapter Twenty: Dead End
Chapter Twenty: The Mystery Man
Chapter Twenty One: Busted
Chapter Twenty Two: Secret
Chapter Twenty Three: Comfort
Chapter Twenty Four: Too Far
Chapter Twenty Five: Karma
Chapter Twenty Six: Loss
Chapter Twenty Six: Time Doesn't Wait
Chapter Twenty Seven: Find Her
Chapter Twenty Eight: Him
Chapter Twenty Nine: End [1]
Chapter Thirty: End [2]
Last Remark / Must Read
Future Works
One Last Question
random update just because
New Accounts and New Stories

Chapter Seven: Cup Of Ramen

9.4K 383 980
By ReynaJessica

You didn't know about it until now. Or maybe you were just too reckless and let some words slip out by accident. Either way, you know you hurt Hiro. You honestly thought you'd feel completed and satisfied by making pushing him to the edge, but that plan is frowned upon.

Hiro is in similar situation like you. He lost a brother, you lost a brother. He lost his parents, you lost your parents. The two of you are in the midst of coping for your lost and you can't help but feel guilty all over for making fun of him. Sure, he's an annoying and arrogant little piece of jerk but he's still human. He has feelings.

It's been two days, four hours, six minutes and eight seconds the last time you saw Hiro. Yes, you took track of the time.

You wanted to go back to Lucky Cat Cafe, in hopes to see him there and apologize.

But too bad your uncle is out of town for a few days and made you stay in the house. If that wasn't bad enough, he hired a baby sitter to look after you for the whole week he's gone. Of course, you being you, tried to reason with him how you are old enough to take care of yourself.

But his only response was

"I can't leave the house to you. Last time I did, the house nearly burned."

You rolled your eyes. It's not my fault why the fire alarm didn't work.

(FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE) is playing on the television as you laid lazily on the couch, munching on a bowl of newly made popcorn. Just as you were reaching your favorite part of the movie, the door bell rang. You groaned, setting the bowl down and trudging towards the front door while muttering curses.

Okay, let's check the person who wants to die early.

Your hands encased on the doorknob and twisted it, swinging the door open. Your heart made a giant leap when you saw who was before you, standing on the porch with the same expression as yours.

"What are you doing here?" Hiro spat with knitted eyebrows.

Suddenly, the thought of apologizing to him seemed like the worst idea in the whole world. You bit your tongue to keep any regrettable insults to yourself but some words slipped out.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that? You are the one in my household." You snapped with a venomous tone, digging your nails into the frame of the door. If you could, you would have destroyed the hinges of the door and swing it at Hiro, to end his whole existence. And to keep the world arrogant-free.

Hiro's glare sharpened before turning away, "I knew it was a bad idea volunteering to baby sit. If I knew it was you, I wouldn't have done it. I was going to apologize to you about two days ago but you don't look worthy enough." Hiro turns but stopped, "Oh, and just so you know, I don't blame your guardian not trusting you with the house. I would do the same." Hiro begins walking away, whistling a tune as he did. Before he could step foot out of your gate, you called after him, making him stop.

Unbeknownst to you, he was smirking.

"Wait! I'm. . ." You swallowed your pride and added, ". . . sorry, I shouldn't have said that to you. Nobody deserves to die in a fire. . . I was mean, I guess?" It was more like a question that statement.

Hiro smirk grew wider and he hid the satisfaction attached upon it as he turned to meet your (EYE COLOR) orbs. "Are you really sorry?" He asks playfully, wiggling his eyebrows.

You refrained rolling your eyes at his statement and forced yourself to crack a smile and say, "Positive."

Hiro turns to you fully, hands stuffed in his pockets. "Okay, fine. Apology accepted. But you need to do something for me."

Confused, you cocked your head to one side. "What?"

He smirks before he welcomed himself into your house without your consent, dragging you along with him into the living room.

***

Your right eye twitched. "No."

Hiro pouts cutely. "Aw, come on, all you have to do is say it. No biggie." Hiro stated, batting his eyes.

"No biggie? Hiro," You started, eyes closed to keep your cool, "You are asking me to go on my knees and. . ." You took a long and deep breathe, ". . confess that I am a reckless, stupid, ruthless, vicious, cruel, heartless and mean nitwit with a large blabbing mouth and say that you're the most awesome person in the whole world. You think that's not biggie?"

Hiro looks dead in your eyes and then proceeded shaking his head. "Nope! Not at all! It's not really, a biggie. What I'm telling you to do does not come close to what I really want you to do. You should thank me for sparing you. Now, can you go on with it? I wanna eat lunch after a few minutes." Hiro reminds.

With a sigh, you grudgingly got on both of your knees and lifted your head to maintain eye contact with the younger Hamada. The smirk dancing upon his lips gave you the temptation to sink your fist on his face but the idea seems a little too intense and ruthless, not that you minded but you were desperately trying to make him forgive you.

So much for dealing with him properly.

"I, Jiyoon (Y/N), confess that I am the most reckless, heartless, vicious, cruel and stupid being in the whole universe. I am honestly the worst person to be with. I am nothing but an annoying girl with a large blabbing and loud mouth that you want to. . . never mind. I am a lot worst nitwit than Fred." You gulped down the growing lump on your throat, "And Hiro Hamada, a fourteen year old prodigy studying at SFIT, is the most amazing bot fighter in the whole wide world. He is handsome, awesome, smart, cool, and he is basically the perfect definition of a Greek god or some sort. Sue me if I'm wrong." You scoffed right after you finished. You are almost sure your cheeks are flushed.

Hiro applauded you, grinning widely. "That. Is. Perfect. I love it!"

You got up from your kneeling position, dusted your pants, and glared at Hiro. "Don't mention this to anyone." You hiss.

"No promises." He replies cunningly, a teasing smirk twisting upon his brims.

This. Jerk.

"Anyway, it's afternoon, let's get some lunch. I have some instant ramen at the kitchen." You quickly bellowed, desperate to change the topic immediately.

Hiro smiles a sugar coated smile, shocking you. "Sure." He responds.

***

If kneeling in front of Hiro wasn't bad enough for your dice size pride, you found yourself staring intently at the cup of instant ramen in your hands, an eye twitching once again.

There's only one ramen left.

"Hey (Y/N)! Is the ramen done already?" Hiro questions from the bathroom. You can hear the water coming from the faucet run down to the sink.

"Uh. . . not yet!" You replied back, opening the ramen and pouring hot water on it. "Wait for a few minutes!"

Wow, a decent conversation. Who knew? If you even call that a conversation.

More moments passed and the ramen is finally cooked, the sweet aroma wafting around the kitchen. Hiro walks into the kitchen, wiping his hands with a handkerchief.

He eyes the ramen with greedy eyes. "Hey, thanks for making me ramen!" He snatches the ramen cup from your grasp and a fork magically appeared in his hand.

"Wait, wait, wait, I'm hungry too! Give me some!" You tried reaching for the cup from Hiro but he took a step back, sending you a smug smirk. "No way, a boy's stomach is larger than a girl's so we need to eat a lot more. And I'm actually doing you a favor. You see, I've been noticing something and here's my advice. You need lay off the extra food because you're getting fatter." He mocks playfully, winking at you.

You flushed in humiliation, subconsciously resting a gentle palm on your stomach, insecurity and nerves attacking your mind like a virus. This is weird for you, this is the very first time you felt insecure in your whole life time. You never once cared or give slight interest about how others think about you or how you appear to them. You just shrug of their negativity and continued on with life but for some reason, Hiro's similar sort of comment shook you right on the core.

You averted your eyes from him and heaved out a loud and audible sigh, forcing yourself to look away from Hiro and the delicious cup of instant ramen. The mouth watering fragrance entered your nostrils and you had to keep yourself from drooling. "Whatever, eat it if you want. Like I'd care." You grumbled as you spun around to leave, only to be turned back to your original position and lean back when an object neared your face dangerously.

"Geez, I was just joking. Can't you take a joke? You look absolutely fine." Hiro wasn't looking at you as he spoke, "Here, I wasn't hungry anyway." He offers you the cup of ramen.

You hesitantly took the cup from him, raising a suspicious eyebrow at his action. "Okay? This is kindness leaving your body," You ventured.

"Just because I'm a jerk to you, it doesn't mean I have to be one. Common sense."

"Giving me ramen doesn't mean we're friends, okay?" You quip, narrowing your vision at his figure.

Hiro groans. "Just shut up and eat it already before I change my mind." He tossed the fork to your direction and you caught it in mid air.

You sat on the dinning table and you caught sight of Hiro leaning with his arms propped on the counter  from where you are, staring with a dazed look at the seemingly interesting ceiling above. You secretly glanced up at the ceiling to check if there's anything intriguing about it but none. You looked down at the ramen and somewhat, the edible food didn't look as delicious as before. To be honest, your stomach was twisting and turning in ways you can't describe that you can nearly throw up at the mere sight of any kind of food. Which is impossible because you love food more than your uncle Patrick, sad to say, not.

"Are you going to keep staring at the ramen or are you going to eat it?" You brought yourself back to reality and whipped your head to a side, finally noticing Hiro sitting next to you with a poker face.

"Of course I'm going to eat it." You replied and began slurping on the ramen noisily only to hit your nose lightly with a string of noodle.

Hiro rolled his eyes. "You're so clumsy." He utters before pulling your seat closer to his. You watched cautiously as he forked the ramen, twisting it, and poking the said utensil to your lips with noodles hugging it.

Confused, you asked, "What in the world are you doing?"

"Feeding you." He replied bluntly, as if what he said is the most normal thing in the universe.

"I don't need anyone to baby spoon me. I'm fifteen years old, damn it." You grabbed the fork from him and practically showed off your self spooning professionalism.

"Your fifteen?" Hiro questions, genuine shock crossing his face,

"Is there an echo in the room?" You retorted, sarcasm dripping in your tone.

Hiro sighs. "I don't know why I still put up with you."

"What did you say?" You heard him mutter something under his breathe, yet you didn't quite make out his words.

Hiro shook his head. "Nothing."

You flashed him an unconvinced look before you resumed to eating the ramen.

--

Updated ladies and bros!

Follow, vote or comment, friends!

xoxoReynaJessica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.7K 18
Jim Hawkins x Reader [Treasure Planet] ... (Y/N) and Jim were like oil and water. No matter how many times y...
293K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
4K 116 18
If Luo bing ge and luo bing mei were siblings. If Shen jiu and Shen yuan were siblings. If luo bing ge and lu bing men's mother were alive. If Luo bi...