Book 3: The Forgotten Past of...

By Espeon804

"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves kn... More

Chapter 2: Be alarmed, Kakarot! A true burden arises!
Chapter 3: Fight for your life, Kakarot!
Chapter 4: Placed at the mercy of the Golden Crown of Restraint!
Chapter 5: The future of the forgotten past is revealed!
Chapter 6: How did it lead to this?
Chapter 7: The tension is rising! Prepare yourself!
Chapter 8: Preparations get more tense! Onward!
Chapter 9: Take the view of the unique warrior
Chapter 10: When hate overrides compassion.
Chapter 11: The hatred in a warrior's heart! Beware of his growing wrath!
Chapter 12: Beware of The Fierce Monkey King!
Chapter 13: The general's plan.
Chapter 14: "Only the strong survive."
Chapter 15: The third year ambush! Madness is high!
Chapter 16: "Ready or not, here I come!"
Chapter 17: The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan
Chapter 18: Accepting the monster you are.
Chapter 19: Commence, now!
Chapter 20: Last attempt convincing
Chapter 21: The war for the sake of Planet Earth?
Chapter 22: The tamed Saiyan lashes out!
Chapter 23: The Fire in a Warrior's Heart!
Chapter 24: "I am The Prince of all Saiyans!"
Chapter 25: "Don't stand down, Saiyan warrior!"
Chapter 26: Compassion in a warrior's heart! Protect the one you've fallen for!
Chapter 27: The Saiyan Warrior, Kakarot.
Chapter 28: The unruly teenagers cause havoc! Brace yourself for double trouble!
Chapter 29: The disrupted project from the unknown! Life is brought to awareness
Chapter 30: The situation is bleak! Bare your fangs at the foe!
Chapter 31: A threat formed from all corners! The pest in a whole new level!
Chapter 32: The enemy of my enemy is my friend!
Note: CHECK OUT THE STORY ON TAP!

Chapter 1: Seeking the biggest threat on Earth, Son Goku!

3.1K 51 85
By Espeon804

UPDATE 2024:

Heyo! Modern Espeon804 here again. It's been a while.

If you have gotten to this point, it wouldn't be fair to not warn you of the content you are going to see ahead. Notice the change of rating from T to M. This is due to the darker themes and gore that was written at the time. This was back in 2016, so I was around 17-18 years old.

I'll be blunt here and say I was taking psychology at the time. And what do you get with a highschool teen writing a story around the same time? Foolishly implementing that into the writing without second thought. There are themes related to:

-Torture

-Mentions of SA

-People claiming their own lives.

-Subjects of mental illness (pretty positive that was written wrong)

-Uh, detailed physical illness I guess? Like being sick?

Basically "Oh look! This character goes through a lot of terrible things! It's so bad, right?" just to make the story seem more "mature" when really, I didn't know what I was doing. I know this isn't anything new people have done. Albeit I was younger, recently looking back at this series and reading it has left me cringing, for a lack of a better term.

Basically a lot of unnecessary shock-value, as I mentioned back in book 1. It's still seen around the beginning of book 4, but book 4 was also when I started updating new chapters from months to years at a time, so that died down rather quickly.

Thankfully this isn't in every chapter, but when it is there, it's just "why". I think it becomes very noticeable in this book around chapter 12 and afterwards.

This is the darkest book in the series. Not exactly my proudest accomplishment. So if you decide to read, do tread carefully.

I know it's fanfiction. I know some people enjoy this series. But I've been studying writing over the years and yeah, proper research is important. I didn't do that. So I hate the idea of someone reading this without any sort of warning about that. It's just my personal feeling.

Also, it's quite an experience to actually look at this and see how much I've grown. There are plans to write a 5th book (Buu) just to wrap this series up, but I'll take my time with that one. I don't want a repeat of book 3.

Also again, ignore the ranty author notes about me being angry about people "copying my story." Don't know why I was trying to gatekeep a concept that isn't mine in the first place. Go wild. Can't believe I actually bothered people about it.

Anyways, I apologize for the long note. That's enough of modern-me. You won't see me again until mid next book.

-Espeon804

A/N: Espeon804 here with another awesome series to carry oooon!

(The video is this book's theme song!)

WELCOME TO BOOK 3 "Of The Earthling Saiyan"... This is... "The Forgotten Past!"

Speaking of that...

BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING, PAY ATTENTION!

This is Book 3! If you have not read "The Retaliation" (Book 2) then leave!

If you have not read "The Wrath" (Book 1) Then what the heck are you doing here?! XD

The list is like this:

Book 1 (The Saiyan saga): "The Wrath of The Earthling Saiyan" (21 chapters)

Book 2 (The Frieza saga): "The Retaliation of The Earthling Saiyan" (30 chapters)

Book 3 (The Android saga): "The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan" (Begins here!)

AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, instead of doing the Q's and A (forgive me) I will explain what I originally was going to do in the first two books, or give a summary of the series itself.

It's long... so uh. Brace yourself.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z Kai, or Dragon Ball Super! It all belongs to Akira Toriyama! This is a Fanfiction, so please support the official release!

HEY REVIEWERS! READ THIS:

Okay, so I literally sat for an hour re-reading EVERY SINGLE review I had in both "The Wrath" and "The Retaliation". I paid very close attention to each one.

My common reviewers:

-Hugodrax

-Simgr101

-Innocence of power

I took a good look at those and looked over my chapters. I saw my mistakes, and this book should make up for it.

Now, allow me to point this out. I have written ahead. (Six chapters are almost complete) and I sorta took what I saw and tried to make it fit in my own way. Though, honestly, I knew where this story was going, so I'll point out that some of you readers probably won't like some parts, but it still blends in a way.

We are entering the Android arc with Gero and Cell, you name it. Kakarot here may have you tilting your heads, and the others, so please do read the end A/N.

I'll admit that I was stuck at one point. I have been as careful as I can to make this stay on the line of DBZ. (I also rewatched the Kai episodes.) I had to constantly delete pre-made chapters and rewrite them. I promised this book would be better than the last two. Still, it can't be expected to be perfect.

PLEASE do read the Possible Question section at the Author's Note (at the end of this chapter and the others) It may answer your questions.

Key: (Changed to be more clear)

"Talking"

"Foreign language"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Well! Let's bring this to business. 2016 volume, come forth!

Realize that a new book comes around each year!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 1: Seeking the biggest threat on Earth! Son Goku! -

"A... Saiyan?" A voice behind a desk mutter out. "That is what his species is called? A Saiyan?"

"Yes, and according to the files, Saiyans are a species who has the appearance strikingly alike to a Human, with the exception of their larger muscle mass, slower aging, and their tails. Even their hair... it's always looking wild as if they never took care of it. I've seen more than enough to determine that."

"And you said they are born fighters?"

"It's what I know. I can't answer all of your questions. Those guys crave fighting more than anybody. They are so violent, and they were mainly the reason why I have days when my job is just plain overwhelming." A shadow looms over a small man... who is actually an averaged sized Human. "You're telling me that one of those blood-thirsty killers is your grandson?"

"He isn't a blood-thirsty murderer. All due respect." The elder sighs. "I know him enough to know that, even if he has changed. Killing doesn't please him, but from what I saw, he will do it if he finds it necessary. For one thing, he is a Saiyan, so once he starts, stopping won't be easy, and that sometimes scares him." He sighs. The information he had picked up disappoints him. "I understand your patience, so please, listen."

"I'm listening."

"What I have been shown and told so far, it's like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. His tolerance is running low. When I tried to raise him as a baby, he was extremely violent and always angry, and I couldn't understand why... but now I do." The angry wails of the baby Saiyan echoes through his head. "He was angry about something, as if before he was sent here, something tragic must had happened. When he landed here... he wanted to take that anger against the Humans. For some reason, he simply hated me, as if he was meant to hate Humans for some odd reason."

"Are you trying to say he was programmed?"

"No. He was misunderstood. Apparently, every race in the universe are afraid of Saiyans. They heard about them, and they want nothing to do with them. As you told me, some Saiyan babies that were sent to other worlds were killed as soon as the inhibitors recognized them. Humans however, never heard of such things. Those aliens were getting stronger and were wiped out immediately because of that. Others were happy, but the surviving Saiyans were not. Goku was sent to this world with a mission to kill all Humans in this world. He was so angry, as if he knew what could happen."

"He hated people back then until he fell?"

"Yes, but that made him caring and happy, until the day he met his brother. That was when his whole world crumbled. He felt like his life was all a lie. He felt like he was lied to, so in his confusion, he was left with Raditz and that Piccolo. It made sense on why he went towards his brother. He would had been the only one who knew about who he is. After that, Goku's head started to re-fill with that anger he had when he was a baby. His distrust and dislike towards Humans grew into hate just recently. He finds us pointless to live on." The Human steps forward. "Only recently from what I was shown... Goku doesn't kill for no reason. He isn't heartless like the other Saiyans. He shows far much more mercy than any of them. Notice how he would rather kill someone by blasting them down. He hates to do is physically, which means he's still there. Over Kakarot, Goku is still there somewhere. He's an entirely different kind of Saiyan. However, even with that, his anger is still strong and not easy to tame. He may be gentle, but once he is enraged, he displays such intense violence. Just like he did against that Recoome... that Frieza... Mercenary Tao..."

"Have you been looking through my records?"

"Oh, no. That's rude. I told you, it was what I was shown. Fortune Teller Baba had shown me through her crystal ball." He goes on. "This is what I fear. Once Goku feels no sort of sympathy for any Human or any other... he'll be a cold-blooded monster. Just as he would had been if he never met me. He had a different view on Humans after meeting me... and when he fell, he must had completely forgot about his mission."

"What does this have to do with anything?"

"Son Goku needs to be tamed from his ruthless behavior. He has no purpose to killing the innocent anymore. There has to be some way to limit his ways."

Sitting on a giant desk, the giant red ogre shuts his book and frowns. "I don't control the lives of those who are still alive. I only judge the dead."

"He'll bring you too much paperwork. You wouldn't want that. I'm trying to put a stop to this. He won't be killed... but this will definitely stop him from terrorizing the innocent. There has to be some way."

"Perhaps I can arrange that."

King Yemma turns and is surprised to see an elderly Namekian approaching his desk. "Kami, didn't I tell you to not come here unless you're dead?"

"I'm well aware, sir. But... I have a way to have Son Goku on his knees. It was handed to me, and I saw no purpose for it... I was told it was meant for him since he arrived on Earth, but I never gave it to him since he proved to not be filled with darkness since it was all pure innocence in his heart." Kami slips a small purple leather chest-like box from inside his tunic. "But now it must be used on him."

"What is that?" King Yemma points at the box.

"This..." Kami opens the box slowly, and inside, sitting on top a velvet pillow, is a golden ring-like crown. A rhombus is decorated as the front. The ends of the circle meets as swirls that are against the shape. The light reflects off of it, shining as the box is wide open. "This is the answer to stopping Goku's ways."

"Is that... what I think it is?" King Yemma looks over his desk and is in shock. "That was created by one of the great Kais! How did you get this?"

"As I said, it was given to me when he was sent to Earth as a baby. Perhaps this was suppose to tame him as a child so that he wouldn't hurt the innocent... but back then due to his accident, he saved people. It was useless... until now." Kami shuts the box and hands it to the suited man who was speaking to the ogre earlier. "Take care of this, and make sure it's placed on his head."

"A headband?" The suited man is confused.

"It's more of a crown, but yes, it appears like one." Kami says carefully. "Once he has it on, all you have to do is say the following words; "Yī, èr, sān" And he'll be pinned against his will. It won't be needed for you to go further unless he shows great resistance, so you may continue... but as you go higher, he'll feel great unbearable pain. Only use this when you have no other option."

"Won't he try to take it off?"

"Only a righteous Human has the ability to. His comrades won't be able to help him. It's a powerful item crafted for those like Goku. Perhaps you could convince him to stop his ways. He seems to only listen to you, after all."

-0000-

In the crushed streets of a barren town, several soldiers are scattered, handing out plates of warm food to children and the elderly with a few teenagers as volunteers. A tall, muscular man stands on top a tank with a cigarette in his mouth. He wears camouflage pants, a green jacket over a white T-shirt, a black belt, buckled boots, and fingerless gloves. A turret-like gun... without the stand, had been strapped against his back. His very dark brown hair almost looks black until the sun shines against it. It sticks spiked up almost like a flame. His brown eyes dart left and right, observing the activity. He doesn't appear part of the Red Ribbon Army, but more of an assisting army that he runs himself. He is clearly leader, since he would occasionally give out orders.

"I don't know how that Gero can keep up with those aliens, but whatever. Bulma did entrust me to run a few things around here. She'll be pleased to hear that there are more Human survivors than we thought we had. They range in the thousands... damn. The population was once in the billions just years ago until those monsters attacked." He sighs, looking ahead, he sees a large tiger rushing around and lashing at monkeys who screech back. It snatches one by the neck and has it locked in and swings it around until it is dead. "Heh. Dumb monkeys." He shouts at the tiger; "Make sure you kill every single last of them! It'll be an all-you-can-eat for you!"

The tiger glances at the man and huffs before attacking another. It opens its mouth and roars. Powerful sound waves shootout and slam on the monkeys, knocking them off their feet. The unlucky ones slam into a boulder and fall dead.

"Can't trust a monkey." The man spits out his cigarette.

One man rushes towards the tall man. "Chillie, sir! We detected movement towards these grounds. Beyond the woods, our cameras picked up what could be one of those monkey-tailed people!"

"They're called "Saiyans", and yes, thank you." Chillie hops inside his tank and whips out a small tablet. The screen turns on and what he sees is a man wearing what he recognizes as the gi of the Turtle School. It appears worn and dirty as if it hasn't be washed. Zooming in, he sees familiar spiked hair and a tail. It's definitely the one he had been looking for, and he isn't alone. "That's him alright. I can send in the beast and they would have their guard down since they would merely see it as an opportunity for food."

The tiger slashes at the monkeys and pounces them down until the targeted few are dead. Just as it heads for more, Chillie climbs out the tank and speaks up. "Change of plans!" He has the tiger's attention, so he goes on. "In the woods, miles from here... a bunch of bigger monkeys are out there for you to take care of. Just look for individuals who have the monkey tail. It's not that hard. There's one in particular I want dead, and you know who that is."

The tiger turns and sprints into the woods.

The man looks at Chillie strangely. "You are sending our latest project after them?"

"That tiger was created to kill the impossible. My past experiments with animals have been tiger's alien itself anyway, and taking that thing to raise it was easy. I can see why Gero was looking for me. Besides, all I need is one Saiyan dragged back to me, and I'll be paid a fortune."

-0000-

Kakarot places a hand on his rumbling stomach. He can't recall the last time he ate. It's been a week since they had defeated Cold, and he's running low on clothes. He should had went inside the ship to see if there was any armor, but he's too hungry to even consider that right now.

His stomach announces it's emptiness again, and he sighs. "How much longer, you guys? I'm starving!"

"Vegeta and Nappa are still in the ship. Go back if you're going to keep stating your problem." Tarble is annoyed, but he doesn't show it. He thinks he would be use to this Saiyan by now, but his behavior is like a child's sometimes.

Kakarot slouches as if he's walking in scorching heat. "But... I can't wait another minute. If I don't eat soon, my body won't move. I feel like I'm about to crash right now."

Raditz sighs, and the spider on his shoulder copies. He can't get angry at him since he gets the same way when he is hungry. At least he isn't alone with the hunger problem. "Look, I'll look out for some food so that you won't suffer so bad."

"But I need to eat now!"

"Look! It's not like food would just jump out from nowhere!"

They hear a rumbling growl, and that stops them all from their tracks.

Zhanshitao's horrified screech sounds like an attempted scream.

Raditz flinches. 'Damn it, Tao! That's all in my ear!"

"Huh?" Kakarot turns in time to see a large tiger lunging from behind the bushes with exposed claws. "Hey!" He jumps to the side and the animal lands where he once stood, slightly sliding on the dirt. "Wow! You don't look like you're in a good mood. It's not very smart to take it out on me. I'm actually hungry, so you might be what I am looking for!" He grins after the tiger flattens its ears and roars at him.

"Okay, so maybe food does jump out of nowhere." Raditz is dumbfounded. If his mouth can make things happen, then maybe he should tell his brother to act mature more often.

"That's a tiger? It looks a lot bigger than I thought it would be after reading about them through several books." Tarble is interested. This animal is one of the most dangerous in the planet, but to a Saiyan, it's child's play. Kakarot stated how he plans to kill it to eat it, which is believable. Tarble can read between the goofy Saiyan's words.

Kakarot's grin fades as he notices the blood stained around the tiger's mouth and on its paws and claws. In fact, he is somewhat surprised when it spits out a tail that looks as if it belonged to a monkey. "Oh. You killed some animals. Must be hungry too. But... if you're here to eat me, sorry, I'm not what you think I am!" The tiger roars again and he laughs. "Aw, come on! Have you mistaken me as a monkey or something? I know I have the tail, but that doesn't make me your food! You're huge too! The biggest tiger I have ever seen! You might make a great appetizer, huh?"

It roars at him again.

"Also, this is the very last gi I have! I don't even have any other clothes! If you mess this up, I might have to save your fur, just in case." Kakarot chuckles as the animal rushes for him. "This is too easy anyway!" He balls a fist and throws a punch under its head, and it's entire body is sent to a flip. It crashes on its back and lays motionless.

Kakarot begins to walk forward. "Alright! Now, what should I do with this one?"

Tarble shakes his head, expecting this to happen, but the flick of the tiger's tail makes him realize something isn't right. In fact, the whole animal seems out of place. Especially when the tail starts to glow. "Kakarot! That's not a normal tiger!"

"Not normal?" Kakarot stops and steps back. The tail whips out and an energy blade is unleashed. He jumps high and it flies past his feet. "Whoa!" He looks back at the animal just as it is back on its feet, and sprints towards him in shocking speed. He is swept off his feet and it time, he catches the paws before the claws could catch him. He is actually putting effort to keep it from pinning him down. "Okay, so... you were built by someone to kill me, huh? They just don't stop trying!" He kicks his leg up, and it strikes the feline on the chest. It is sent flying and it crashes feet away from him.

The tiger opens its mouth wide, and it begins to glow... and heat can actually be felt from it.

Suddenly, a huge blast is unleashed that looks and might just be molten metal or lava. If it hits him, he's probably a goner if he isn't careful.

He did not expect that.

"Oh, crap!" Kakarot dusks quickly, and the blast whizzes over his head and slams on the ground, yards away from him. It seemed fine, until a huge explosion sends dirt flying and spewing in the air like a rocket, followed by flames and flying lava. The destruction had to be big enough to wipe out an entire city! It's destructive force is as strong as the power he had years ago when he fought the Z-fighters as an Oozaru... only this has lots of fire and lava involved...

... and the dirt had been turned into glass.

Raditz gawks at the destruction. "What the hell?!"

"That is not okay!" Tarble exclaims at the warrior. "That thing is dangerous! If you hadn't dodged that, you would had been nothing but ashes!"

"But it's not as strong as me-"

"IT WAS DAMN LAVA YOU IDIOT!"

Did... Tarble just call him an "idiot"?

That's new. Looks like the prince's politeness flies out the window during scenarios like this one.

"Oh... that's not good." Kakarot turns around and sees the tiger glaring at him. Fire licks around the corners of its mouth. "I've heard of fire-breathing dragons... but a lava-breathing tiger is insane! How did any Human even make something like that?!"

Tarble frowns. "Maybe ever since Cold came here, they got their hands on some new technology! Normally, lava would harden into rock, but nothing else can explain how whatever kind of lava that just came out that thing's mouth... turned into glass! GLASS!" He explains this rather rudely. It can't be blamed. The situation is so tense, he is so confused on what is going on. None of this is making any sense to him at all.

"Looks like this is not going as I thought it would at all. That's obvious." Kakarot underestimated the tiger. He has to be careful, now knowing how it had been mutated. This thing has the potential to kill him. He'll live through this, and he'll show the Humans he did to prove there is nothing than can do to stop him.

One thing is for sure. The Humans are becoming a problem.

"I don't know if this is true or not, but it's most likely that Bulma could be behind this!" Raditz makes his best guess. That Human has proved to pull off the most insane things he has ever seen by far. She certainly has the potential to do it, too.

"If I knew that was possible, I should had dismantled Cold's ship!" Kakarot frowns. He doesn't like it much when a fight is way out of his control. This one is unpredictable. What else could that tiger possibly do? He would transform into a Super Saiyan, but the problem is, he can only do it when he is pissed off... which he isn't right now. He'll have to consider on training his body so that he can ascend at will.

"I'll just end it here then!" Raditz steps forward, but his brother shakes his head. "What?! Stop trying to take over every fight we come across! That will very well kill you!"

"I'm not trying too, but for some reason, this thing is only attacking me! I don't want you in the way!" Kakarot gives his brother and Tarble an explanation, but they seem irritated or looking at him as if he's stupid. Convincing them won't be very easy.

The feline stalks forward a few feet, and its mouth opens again. It unleashes the insane blast again, and Kakarot lunges out the way, and to his surprise, it makes a sharp turn and heads for him as if it's some kind of missile... and it flies faster... he can feel the heat.

"GET OUT OF THERE, DUMBASS!" Raditz screams at Kakarot.

It's a yard away from hitting him.

Kakarot's eyes snap wide at that realization. "OH SHIT!"

The lava slams on the ground, and it explodes. Tarble shouts out the Saiyan's name in heavy concern, and the tiger seems accomplished.

However, the spewing fire is extinguished immediately, and smoke flies as clouds, blown away in a gust. A deep glassy gash is created on the ground, but standing on a tiny portion of grass is Kakarot who is has his arms stretched out on the sides. He had unleashed his energy in a sudden burst to blow away the fire from hitting him, so he had been protected.

Tarble and Raditz appear relived.

"Okay. You almost had me there. Now I'm not in a good mood anymore." Kakarot draws out his staff and is suddenly a fading blurr. He reappears, flashing in front of the feline. As soon as his body appears solid, He jabs his staff into one of its eyes, and as the animal is distracted with pain, he twists his body and strikes it on the side of its head with a foot to kick it down. "Go ahead and get angry. I'm about to finish you right now."

The tiger roars angrily and swipes its claw. Kakarot flinches as it rakes across his back as he tried to dodge. It opens its mouth again, and the Saiyan swings its staff on its head, forcing the mouth to shut again. "This is actually pretty fun, but as I said, you're dead!"

A few more swings, and the feline stumbles back. Another jab on the head, and it snarls and rushes forward.

"Heh." Kakarot dodges the swipe of the tiger's claws. He lunges out of range as the beast fires a blast from it's mouth. "They did a pretty good job making this tiger. This thing could level out a city!" He laughs as he dodges more of the attacks. "Trying to catch my tail? Too bad! I'm the kind of monkey you're looking for to eat!" He draws out his Power Pole and swings it down at its head, breaking the skull on impact.

The tiger falls down, dead.

-0000-

"Aw, damn!" Chille throws his tablet on the ground the second he saw the finishing move the Saiyan sent. "How hard is he?! I almost had him dead! Lucky chimp!" He stands and paces back and forth. "How am I going to deal with Gero, knowing that thing is still out there?! He killed that tiger with a simple blow!"

"May I suggest we spend more time with research before striking again, sir?" A man asks.

"Perhaps... but as we improve, they get stronger. There has to be a way to deal with them. By brute force alone isn't enough it seems."

-0000-

Tarble has a slight embarrassed look with the attention they are getting... perhaps it's Kakarot getting all the attention. The monkeys living in the forest all shout and screech in triumph as the Saiyan grabs the feline's back. They had finally arrived around the base, and the monkeys had followed them for some odd reason.

Then again, that tiger was killing those monkeys.

"Huh. Not bad. If it actually got me, I would had been badly wounded." Kakarot frowns at the thought. "By something a Human mutated!" He shakes the dead corpse around in thought. "Or maybe it's alien."

"You were right. They really are getting close to becoming a major problem." Tarble watches the Saiyan dragging the feline towards the pod. "Uh... mind if I ask what you are doing?! I don't want blood inside the ship!"

"I'm not taking it there." Kakarot sets it down and walks inside the pod. Seconds after, he walks out with a knife in hand. "I would use my ki... but animals like these need to be properly skinned before they are good to eat!"

His eyes are wide. "Wait.. you're planning to eat that?!" Tarble shakes his head. He thought that after seeing the animal in action, Kakarot might consider on eating something else. "It's not a normal tiger, remember! It's mutated... or alien! What if you eat it and it does something to your body?!"

Kakarot realizes the risk. "I wanted to show them they didn't win by tossing the skeleton to their village where it came from... but I guess you're right." He grabs the tiger's foot. "In that case... I'll have to go back to my childhood for a while.... When I ran out of clothes... because I really have nothing left, so..."

He begins to cut his way through, skinning the tiger anyway.

"What are you...?" Tarble shakes his head. "Just come back for dinner."

- That Morning -

"You mean, he's been out there all night?" Raditz gathered what Tarble had explained, and he is confused. Normally, Kakarot would come in before midnight to sleep. It's a habit he picked up as an earthling... a set bedtime. Plus, his brother had been starving. It's unlike him to be out like that with an empty stomach.

But hearing how he's been up through the night is... unheard of.

"Yes. Remember that mutant tiger?" Tarble asks.

Raditz nods. "Right. Kakarot killed it with difficulty. He could had been wounded or dead if he wasn't paying attention. What about it?"

"He was planning to eat it as a warning to the Humans... but I explained to him it's not a wise idea since it's mutated or alien... but he skinned it anyway."

"Skinned it?" Raditz walks to the door and slides it open. He pauses and stares with surprise all over his face.

The first thing he sees is the tiger completely naked. It's barely bleeding, which means Kakarot had been very careful with removing the skin.

The second thing he sees is the skin of the tiger completely clean and tied in a way that he can only see the fur and not the skin. It hings from a branch of a tree.

The third thing he sees is his brother sleeping on the boulder, snoring with the bloody knife still in his hand. Even his hands are smeared red at some spots.

"Bizarre..." Tarble walks past the sleeping warrior and observes the skin. "I don't know how he did it... but he sewed the fur some kind of way... it's so clean. He's been working on this all night."

"Cleaned you say?" Raditz walks up to take a look himself. Tarble is definitely right. "What does he plan on doing with this? Humans find animal fur valuable... right? As a rug?"

"Back in the early years before our kind took control of Planet Vegeta... when it was still called Planet Plant... the Saiyans had nothing to wear except the skins of the animals..." Tarble tugs the fur. "Looking at how Kakarot treated it... not only does it seem that we has been doing this for years... he turned it into something you can wear."

Hearing his name and the fur being mentioned, he stirs and lifts his head. A yawn escapes his mouth which catches their attention. He sits up, wiping the sleep off his eyes. "I told you... I've skinned animals since I was a kid."

"What do you plan with this?" Tarble points at the tiger skin.

Kakarot stands and doesn't answer just yet. He begins to remove his worn out training gear and tosses inside, standing in just his underwear.

"Kakarot! Didn't I tell you to undress somewhere that is not around us?!" Tarble scolds the warrior.

Kakarot simply jumps high and dives in the nearby pond.

"He wants a bath." Raditz realizes. "No figure. He hates having blood on his hands."

After several minutes, Kakarot resurfaces and walks out. Water drips from his hair and tail until he grabs a towel he had set on the boulder and dries off. He picks up his freshly picked gear and slips on the pants. He pulls the light blue top on. "I wish I had more... I ran out. Not that I mind... but finding isn't easy." He points at his back where the claws of the tiger shredded the back side of his top.

"Here." Raditz tosses his brother one of the scarves he wear now. He watched his brother tie the ends where his chest is. The scarf covers his back. "Truly opposites." His own scarf rests on his chest with the ends on his back. It's a big scarf.

Kakarot chuckles. "I look silly like this. I don't look like a serious fighter."

"You are hardly a serious fighter." Raditz tells him as if it doesn't matter.

"This isn't my style." Kakarot tugs the scarf.

"Why are you so picky? Is that something you picked up from the Humans?" Raditz huffs.

"Maybe?" Kakarot thinks that could be it. He sits and slips on his boots and armbands. "I was thinking about selling the fur. Here on Earth, animal skin is very valuable. The rich wears it for recognition... but what can I do with money?"

"I see. How valuable is tiger fur?" Raditz asks.

"Tigers are actually an endangered species, so it's against the law to even kill them for fur. Some people do it anyway, and it's really rare. You can get tons of money I bet." Kakarot explains. "I would ask Vegeta if he wants it, but he doesn't look like the kind of person who would wear it. He would look funny in it."

"Kakarot. Don't talk about him behind his back." Tarble warns the warrior.

"Sorry." Kakarot stands and walks to the fur. He takes it down and takes a look. "I would hang it somewhere... but I was thinking I could prove to the Humans they still don't stand a chance."

Raditz and Tarble is puzzled until the Saiyan wraps it around his waist... as if it's the skirt portion of a tunic.

The striped black and orange fur is shown on the outside. The white fur is seen around the edges, but it's mainly on the other side. They can see by simply looking behind Kakarot's legs since the back hangs lower than the front.

The front is lapped over, so one side overtakes the other. It's why a belt is needed, so that it wouldn't unfold and slip free.

"What? You look ridiculous!" Raditz can't keep a straight face. He begins to laugh.

"I've done this before." Kakarot frowns at him. He tries a white ribbon-like belt around his waist to secure it. Next, he jumps up and performs several physical attacks to test it out. After a while, he sees that it stays firm, so he stops. "Huh. I still got it."

Tarble is impressed. "That actually looks like something valuable to wear. You plan on wearing that?"

"To be honest, I don't really want to. But... it's all I got." Kakarot rubs the back of his head with a light laugh. "But, if they see me on this, just imagine the looks on their faces!"

"I can only imagine." Raditz huffs.

"What's all the commotion about?" Vegeta finally wakes and walks out from the ship. He would ask more if he didn't notice Kakarot. He stops in mid step and stares for a second. "Is this fool wearing-"

"The fur of the tiger who ambushed him yesterday? Yes. He is." Tarble guesses what his brother was about to finish asking. He answered the question before the question could finish. He did explain to his brother what occurred yesterday, and for once, Vegeta did listen. The two princes had been putting together these events, trying to have a better understanding of what these Humans are planning, or how advanced their technology had became.

Vegeta knows how strange Kakarot can be, but most of the time, there are things he can never understand about the warrior. "Well, considering on the fact that he's wearing it, it actually suits him. He did grow up on this sorry planet after all."

"You don't have to point that out." Kakarot hates it when they remind him of his ways of this world. Being raised as an earthling has many disadvantages that he can never get rid of. However, it does have some advantages.

Vegeta might even have the immature Saiyan go out to learn of the Human's plans and whereabouts.

"Well, at least he's not wearing that gear those Human fighters he trained with used. I would rather have him look less like an Earthling." Raditz admits one thing he likes about the bizarre outfit his brother had fit together. Looking at it in a different way, it actually makes his brother looks more mature than he actually is. He was just about to comment about that, but he notices his brother turning around, as if he's preparing to leave. "Kakarot?"

"I'm going to head out for a bit. I'll be back." It is all Kakarot says for information, and he is off to the skies.

Nappa reacts to this a second later. He glares at the low-class making his leave. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?! You can't just come and leave whenever you feel like it!"

"Just let him be." Vegeta earns a surprised look from the general. "He has a habit of going where he pleases anyway, but if we're lucky, he'll get some information off of it. At most, I'll say he'll be gone for a couple days."

"A couple days?" Nappa can't understand why the prince just allowed Kakarot to go.

"It's more than enough time for me to figure out how to deal with him."

Raditz doesn't say anything, because he knows what that exactly means. Vegeta's allowing Kakarot to have his last "free roam", and the reason for that is because...

The debate he warned his brother about...

... it's coming to a close.

-0000-

It's rather peaceful. He hasn't thought about relaxing since he first joined his brother.

Relaxing is often impossible, since his body is always itching for action, so he can hardly sit still. It must be in his blood... the fighting. The thrill of battle. It's because he's a Saiyan. He had always loved to fight.

But... sometimes it's okay to just sit and relax. When the time comes, he can sit and just enjoy the breeze. He can take his mind off training for a good hour through meditation. He had decided to head out to do some thinking over what had happened. The whole tiger thing had his mind doing cartwheels.

Was it behind Bulma, or is some other genius working under her?

Has Bulma completely gone mad?

Maybe.

It's what he had been doing for an hour. He is miles away from the pod and is hung upside down from a tree branch by just his tail. His arms are crossed over his chest, and his legs are folded. His eyes are close, and he just hangs like that without a problem. His questions had already left his head then. He had done enough thinking.

The crazy thing is, when he first hopped on the tree and allowed himself to drop to let himself hang upside down this way, he felt agonizing pain due to his weight nearly pulling down on his tail when it yanked him from falling. But he forced himself to relax and ignore the pain until he was finally calm. This is the best way he can train, think, and relax at the same time.

He's training his tail.

Sure, many would say it's bad to hang upside down for too long, because too much blood would rush to the head. He doesn't feel dizzy until he finally gets back to his feet.

But he isn't thinking about that right now. He isn't thinking about anything anymore. He is just listening to the rustling leaves and the chirping songs of the birds. For some reason, no matter what, he had always found comfort in a forest. Maybe because it is the environment he grew up in. He never really liked the constant honking of cars and the chattering of people in the streets much.

He was never the city type.

He had lost track on how long he had hung here, but his mind had been cleared from the questions, and he had forgotten about the pain throbbing in his tail. Eventually, the pain won't be a problem anymore.

After several more minutes, his eyes finally open, and he begins to swing back and forth until he slings himself over the branch. Before he could fall, he grabs hold of it and hangs off of it with just one hand, and looks below his feet. It's a 30 foot drop, but he doesn't mind. His hand frees itself, and he falls but slows down until he lands on the grass. His footing is unstable for a second until he shakes his head to get the blood rushing normal again. A good hour is enough for him to ponder with a calm mind.

"The only way I can get close to Bulma is to get close to the Humans." Kakarot muters to himself, already formulating a plan. "They might be relying on her for survival.. But still..." He climbs up on a rock and takes a seat. He needs to think some more.

Bulma is more capable of doing things that he can't even imagine.

-0000-

"Bulma, miss... I detected movement in the Earth's atmosphere... it's close to the surface,.. But I don't know what it is!" Dende has his eyes focused on the screes. He had called the Human over, because what he sees is too new to him.

Bulma walks over to his side, looking like she hasn't slept for days. Ever since she witnessed Cold's defeat, she hasn't gotten enough sleep due to the constant planning and programming she had been doing. It's driving her crazy.

Well, she has already gone mad. She knows that much.

But, looking at the screens, she never saw anything like it. The sky above a forest area seems distorted... as if so much heat is concentrated there. The air is constantly shifting... as if...

"It is as if... space is being distorted or something..." Bulma states her observations. "The time around the distorted space is either behind or too ahead... it's unstable..." She types on the keyboard and the screen zooms in. What she sees is the distortion in a shape.. As if the air was "ripped" in a certain way. "There's a rift forming somewhere... as if... something is trying to get through. What is that...?"

-0000-

Kakarot blinks at the sky, watching the clouds casually pass by. One leg is settled and crossed, and the other is pulled close to his chest. His tail rests on the boulder he chose to sit on, and it flicks up occasionally. He holds his staff over his shoulder, and his eyes shift, scanning the blue sky.

Far from where the warrior sits, a pair of hands part away the leaves from inside a bush. The eyes narrow and watch the warrior. "So... that's him, huh? How can he just sit there like that?"

"The guy is a dangerous one, and you're speakin' as if he's a delinquent." Another man whispers. "He's been sittin' there for two hours studyin' the sky. I'm surprised his neck ain't hurtin' at this rate. What is he doin' anyway?" The second voice sounds displeased. "I don't know why we were even sent here. All he's been doin' is stare at the sky. Is he waitin' for somthin'?"

The first voice gets an idea. "Come to think of it, he's been staring at the very same spot. What's that about?"

The Saiyan observes the vast blueness steadily turning into an orange hue. His eyes has been fixed at the same area for hours. He could be waiting for something... or maybe his instincts are just trying to tell him something about that one spot.

Finally, his legs move and he gets to his feet. He slowly stands with his eyes still fixed at that one spot. His tail moves steadily like a wave as he adjusts his staff resting on his shoulder. Something used to be there. His instincts tell him that. He stands wondering for several more minutes until a bat zooms over his line of sight, screeching loudly. "The moon... today was supposed to be a full moon..." But it no longer exists ever since it was blown to pieces.

"What is he talkin' about over there?" The first voice mutters. "He keeps muttering in that alien language. It would be nice if we had some kind of translator."

"You wouldn't even know how to use a translator." The first voice huffs,

The second voice sounds displeased. "There ya go again. Just because I wasn't raised in the city does not make me stupid towards technology!"

"Yeah, yeah. That Saiyan wasn't raised in the city either. He's not a genius when it comes to things he should now... maybe that's why he's dangerous."

The second voice suddenly gasps. "Oh crap. It didn't work! We're screwed!"

"What?"

"Look at what he is wearin'!"

A pause.

"No... he killed that warrior tiger they created?! But... that was our best shot! That damn monkey just has to mock us by wearing its fur! I bet he ate the damn thing! How do we stop him?! He's too strong!"

Kakarot's tail stops moving steadily. It flicks once irritably as his eyes pull free from the sky and his head lowers and turns.

"Shh! Shut your yap!" The second voice whispers.

"It's not like the stupid monkey freak can hear us this far." The first voice says.

"Tch." Kakarot growls and he disappears in a flash.

"Where did he go?!" The first voice panics.

The warrior flashes in appearance right in front of the bush. He years it off effortlessly from the ground, and he tosses it aside. His eyes narrow at the two men sitting nervously on the ground. "Well, hi there."

"Shiiit! It's the monkey-man!" The guy who spoke up is rather buff, and he was the one who spoken first. He appears to be some kind workout man. The smaller man next to him appears to be a farmer.

The farmer seemed more horrified. "More like some crazy hunter-freak! What's with this guy? First he wrecks our world as a giant monkey and now he's huntin' down survivors!"

Kakarot grins almost childishly. He asks innocently (and probably is), "How do you like my new gear? It's very comfortable and it's perfect to fight with."

"He's mockin' us, I'm telling ya!" The farmer mutters to his partner. "Wearin' that tiger fur... he's probably givin' us a message!"

"I've heard that he's the strongest among those freaks!" The buff man growls. "Hell, he's being known as a Monkey King around here."

Kakarot raises an eyebrow. "Monkey... King? Is that the best thing you can come up with?" He begins to laugh. "Oh, that pretty funny! "Son Goku, The Monkey King"! Haha!" He steps forward and the pair crawls back. "If that is your attempt of mocking me, you sure did chose the wrong Saiyan to pin it on."

The two Humans gulp.

"Sure, I'm the strongest... perhaps my brother is matched with me since he ascended himself. But, the prince isn't too happy about that."

"P-prince?"

"That's right." Kakarot throws his foot out and kicks the buff man by the head. He held back enough to just have the Human fall on his back. He rises his foot and rests it on the man's chest. He doesn't break any bones, but the pressure is enough to make it impossible for the man to escape.

"Why you! Let him go, you stupid monkey!" The farmer runs for the Saiyan.

"Seriously?" Kakarot chuckles as his tail pulls close around his waist. "Back off and let me talk, will ya?" He whips the tail out with a heavy swing.

The farmer had no time to react. The tail strikes him on the chest, and he is sent flying a couple feet.

"You know that if I felt like it, I would kill you right now. Be glad that I'm the one you're standing in front of... And not my brother." He turns his attention back to the man he has pinned. "You see, we Saiyans were nearly brought to extinction when a evil emperor blew up our planet."

"Evil emperor...?! If anything, you're the evil ones! You Saiyans deserved what happened-" He is cut off when his chest is slammed by the foot. He screams in pain.

"Shut up. I wasn't finish yet." Kakarot growls. "As I was saying we had classes. They ranked us when by how strong we are as infants. Believe it or not, I was marked as a low-class warrior. In fact, I was the weakest alive. Born with the power level of 2. Humans in average, they are around 5. Pitiful for a warrior race." He crosses his arms. "The elite class... they have the rankings. One is a general, the other is a prince... Though his little brother is a low-class... " He shakes his head. "His name is Prince Vegeta."

The man struggling below him lifts his head. "Why... are you telling me this?"

"Well, just so you know that I am not the best there is." Kakarot glances at the farmer who now sits on the grass. "I don't know why you have been trying to deal with us. It's pointless."

"You're the arrogant idiot right now!"

"What?" Kakarot reaches down and his hand clamps around the Human's throat. "What do you mean by that? Are you trying to say that I don't stand a chance?"

The buff man forces his words out. "Do it now!"

"Do what?!" Kakarot turns around, and another man bursts from underground, and snatches his tail. "Oh, this is something. You know about our tails huh?" He speaks in a content tone despite the fact that a man has a grip on his tail. "Unfortunately for you, none of you have the strength to apply enough pressure for it to even hurt." He raises his tail and the man is dragged along with it. With a hard swing, the man is thrown off. "I've been training it so that it wouldn't weaken me. Nice try."

The three Humans stare at him with trembling bodies. They back away as he walks forward a bit before stopping.

"Now... I was trying to be nice." Kakarot sighs. "I was going to let you run and enjoy a few more seconds of life before blasting you... but, now since you grabbed my tail, my good mood is gone." He marches forward and snatches the farmer by the left strap of his overalls. The man shouts and kicks as he is dragged across the field. Kakarot walks contently as he drags the man carelessly as if it's an ordinary day.

The buff man stands. "Let him go!"

"Yeah!" The other man had nothing better to say, so he added his one word.

Kakarot aims the palm of his hand at them. They back away and he fires. A yellow blast is launched and it slams on the ground near their feet. A deep crater smokes before them, and the pair is shaking in fear. "Wait your turn."

The farmer begins to throw punches at the warrior's leg. "You monster! Let go of me! Let me go, or they'll kill you! We'll send them in to kill you all!" His demands turn into a panicked scream as he is thrown in the air.

"Ah!" The pair watching panic as well.

Kakarot watches the farmer fall back down. He throws out his leg, and the farmer is kicked back up. "You think you can stop what we are here for?" He jumps into the air and kicks both feet at the man's chest. The man crashes on the ground. Kakarot approaches the farmer and snatches him up by the neck. "That must had really hurt. Too bad. You're unconscious." He squeezes the neck until he hears it snap. "And now, you're dead." He releases the farmer, and the body falls clumsily. He turns around and sees the pair shaking like rattles. "And now, we're down to two. I can count."

The buff man gulps. The Saiyan's eyes pirce into him. He's the next target.

"Didn't I hear you say how I'm no genius?" Kakarot begins to walk forward. "So, you're calling me stupid. I already have enough of that from my comrades. Sure, I'm a bit slow with things... but I am not stupid like you think I am. I'll show you... go ahead and try to outsmart me."

"N-no! Please! Don't kill us!" The buff man begs. He cowards as the Saiyan now stands over him. "Please! I'm begging you! We promise that we won't atta-" His words are cut off as the Saiyan knees him on the stomach.

"Sorry. What was that?" Kakarot asks as he watches the man gasping for air. "I can't hear you under all that gasping you're doing." He throws a punch on the side of his head, and the buff man falls dead. "Wow. I forgot how fragile you Humans are. I didn't mean to end you so soon. Oh, well." He turns to the remaining Human. "I guess you'll make up for it."

The man panics as his wrist is caught and his body is lifted. "No! Please! Hear me out before you kill me!"

"Not interested." Kakarot turns down the request.

"No! I-I'll take you to my place! We know what the Red Ribbon Army is up to! We'll tell you what you want to know! Just don't kill me please!" The man is sobbing now. "I have kids! They wish to see me! You know what it's like to not be able to see your kid!"

"I'm not interested in your sob story." Kakarot lifts the man to his face. "But, maybe I'll listen for the Red Ribbon Army part. You saved yourself 5 more minutes of life." He jumps into flight with the man dragging behind him. In a matter of minutes, he had arrived at a small town, and he lands, surprising several people. He throws the man at his feet as the others scream. "Okay, major question. I want to know who was behind that tiger thing, because I did not like how it destroyed the last of my clothes!"

A woman gulps as the dropped man scatters away from the Saiyan. "He's actually wearing its fur...!"

"Yeah. It had to pay for that too." Kakarot frowns, glancing around the group. "Looks like I found some survivors. I could had sworn we killed all of you... then again, we were on a rush to get out of here... So, I have one question. That man I dropped claims that you all know about the Red Ribbon Army?"

Some people glare at the mentioned man.

"So... he lied, huh? That's too bad. I was hoping to come here for answers..." Kakarot jumps high and his tail coils around the branch of the tree above him. He hangs upside down as earlier. "Or maybe you just don't remember, so I should give you time to think..." He looks up and he kicks the branch above him. An apple falls, and he catches it and takes a bite.

The dropped man stands quickly as the people surround him. "Look, I only told him that to buy us time! One of you do have the book filled with the research information Bulma had placed together for us, right?! What does it say? It might save our skin!"

A big man takes a book from his pocket and flips through the pages. "You mean.. Notes? Observations? How could that help-"

"Just read!"

After a moment, he finds something. "Saiyans are born with the instinct to fight. If they become far too aggressive, they are unable to stop fighting." The big man explains from a book.

"Yeah, but listen to this." The young man says. "Pulling out a Saiyan's tail inflicts unbearable pain. Soon after it passes, they will instantly kill the one responsible in the most gruesome way."

"What about that freak? Does he fall in that category?" A woman points at Kakarot who hangs from a tree branch by his tail while eating an apple.

"Well, he's certainly... not like the others when it comes to personality... but he's still a Saiyan. He's always happy, but he'll kill us if we screw this up. We have to make sure he doesn't know what we are up to."

"Why do you call him "The Monkey King"? He's under his kind's prince." A woman asks.

"The reason for that nickname will make sense. Unlike the other Saiyan monkey freaks... that one is the most dangerous. He knows how to act Human after all! He was raised here, remember! It's a death trap! We are at his mercy!"

"That makes sense..."

"Hopefully, the Red Ribbon Army would hurry with their robots or whatever it is that they are creating. It's the only way we could stop those freaky man-monkeys. Bulma and Gero are putting it together quicker than we thought. If we are lucky, then we'll survive after all."

Kakarot swings of the branch and hangs from it now with one arm. He tosses the apple core in his other hand aside. "Man... I'm hungry. One apple isn't even a snack." He looks at the town people below him. 'Hey. Do you guys have any food I can eat?"

"As if we'll feed a monster like you!" One voice shouts from the crowd.

"Aw, man. and I was hoping I don't have to be so mean." With his free hand, he fires a quick blast that slams on a portion of the crowd. Screams erupt as it leaves a crater and smoking lifeless bodies. "Yeah. I don't like Humans. I don't want to kill, so... it's confusing. But... I'm hungry, and if you're not going to be nice, I'll be rude in return. Besides, I heard some of what you guys said. You had nothing to tell me, but I heard you say how that army is building robots... and you're planning to try to escape I guess."

"O-okay! We'll give you food!"

His eyes light up. "Awesome! How much is it?"

"I-It's free! Have whatever you want! I-In fact, we have a great dinosaur nearby that comes here and wreaks havoc! Take it down for us and you'll also have a great catch!"

Kakarot thinks for a second, and he nods. "Okay! I'll find this reptile and kill it. I need something to do, because it's getting pretty boring, and this hunger is slowing me down!" He drops from the branch and lands. The crowd quickly back away as he walks forward towards the forest area that leads away from town. They make way, forming a path for him to walk through and praying he won't attack anymore people.

"But, wait!"

Kakarot stops and sighs. His food search is delayed again. He really doesn't want to kill anymore people. Not today. He's too hungry.

"Why would you even turn against us?! Please, Goku! You must come back to our side! We need our hero back!" A construction worker says his pleas, but he steps back and gulps when the Saiyan looks directly at him.

Did he really just say that? He may be hungry, but he finds this ridiculous. They actually believed he was like that back then?

A small chuckle first escapes him, then it turns into a laugh.

It's definitely not his signature silly laugh.

Kakarot's maniacal laughter has the Humans stepping back and more afraid of him. They never heard him laugh like this before. It's all too new and intimidating. It last for half a minute before he finally gains control of his breathing. He looks back at the man with a dark grin. "Hero? You guys really take things the wrong way. Who ever said I was trying to be a hero?"

"But... you saved the world, didn't you... before..." The construction worker shrinks when the warrior steps forward.

"I did save this planet before. Twice... maybe. But look here. I like to fight." Kakarot turns his back and paces around. "Sure. I cared for some people. Most of the huge fights I had were against strong enemies, and I enjoyed fighting them even when I was a kid. There were a few exceptions, but that was it. I would rather fight myself."

A few Humans jump back as he paces past them. "During the fight against Piccolo... jr... I didn't want any help. I wanted to fight him alone. Sure, the world was in sake, but I cared more about the match." He glances behind him. "Against Tien Shinhan, the first time when I was young, I didn't appreciate cheating. Do you want to know the real reason why I decided to join my kind?"

They don't answer.

Kakarot answers anyway. "I don't appreciate it when someone keeps a secret from me first of all. If they knew I was alien, or of my strange abilities, why not tell me about it? It would had made so much sense... because I thought I was a freak among you earthlings. I couldn't fit in... but then... I met my brother. When he told me about my kind, I was disgusted at first... but... this planet... I am the strongest inhibitor, right? There's no joy in fighting. Why do you think I healed and let Piccolo go? I wanted to fight him again to test myself. So, joining these Saiyans... I get to fight opponents I could only dream of. Seems that I had always been a Saiyan even before I found out who I was. I mainly spare my enemies to hurt their pride, so that they will come back to fight me again... stronger than before."

"That explains why that Piccolo monster is still alive...!" One woman shouts. "That means... you were never a righteous hero! You were a selfish jerk who only liked to fight!"

"Hey, it's not nice to call people names." Kakarot chuckles. "I never said I cared for no one... but I can care less. I can fight for someone... but it's mostly out of vengeance." A small smirk forms on his face. "Just thinking that there could be someone out there stronger than me... it excites me. Humans will never understand us Saiyans."

"Battle crazed monsters..." The construction worker mutters.

The Saiyan warrior simply shrugs the small insult aside. "Protector of Earth? That's a lot to take in. You saw me as an protector. I was just fighting for my own reasons most of the time. Don't fret. My comrades say I'm an compassionate warrior. I'm not that selfish. Besides that... you guys are trying to kill us, aren't you?"

The Humans realize he knows what is happening. They seem more afraid. They are at his mercy.

Kakarot heard of his reputation around here. If some really see him as a potential ruler, it's hilarious.

Kakarot decides to test that theory. What would Vegeta say to those below him? He decides to try a classic.

"BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!"

The Saiyan blinks in confusion as his demand is actually obeyed. Several Humans drop to one knee and bow. Most of them are shivering in fear.

"Huh. That actually works." Kakarot scratches his head.

And slowly, a dark grin forms on his face. An idea forms in his head. If he doesn't kill them all, perhaps he could toy with them... but the kind of thing they believe... it's a bit much. He takes notice on one man shivering uncontrollably. "You there. Stand."

The man quick stands, but he still shivers.

"You seem to have an issue here. I don't like it when someone tries to attack me from behind. You planned for all this, didn't you?" He gets no reply, so he frowns and aims the palm of his hand at him. "Don't leave me waiting. It's very rude to ignore me."

The man falls to his knees and begins to beg. "Please, spare us! We have given you all the information you need! We'll serve you if you wish, just don't kill us!"

"Servant? Sounds like a lot. I'm not interested in having someone serving me like I'm some king or something... but, I suppose you could not get in my way."

"Of course! Do what you want sir!"

"Well, I suppose that does it." Kakarot nods. "As promised, I won't kill you. Thanks to your friend over there, your lives have been spared... by just me."

The Humans are alarmed.

"You better hope that my brother or the other guys don't show around here." Kakarot walks close to the city exit that leads to a forest path. The sound of heavy stomping is just what they promised him. His fingers wrap around his staff secured on his back. As the huge tyrannosaurus stomps towards the city, the Saiyan draws out his weapon and spins it like a propeller before holding it with both hands in front of him as if he's ready to block. "Hey! Over here!"

The reptile turns his head and looks down. He snarls as the Saiyan gets into the position to assault. The dinosaur charges forward with a gaping mouth.

"Heh-heh!" Kakarot waits for the reptile to get close before jabbing one end at its forehead. As the tyrannosaurus stumbles back, he jumps forward and throws a foot under its chin, so the head is thrown back. "EXTEND!" The staff grows twice its size, and he swings it down at the reptile's neck, breaking it on impact.

He jumps back and lands on its head and slides the staff back on his back. The dinosaur falls dead, and the Humans are in shock.

"This will be perfect for dinner! A huge catch!" Kakarot grins happily and in a childish style.

"He... he killed something 10 times his size in 10 seconds... that's insane!" A man gulps.

"He was toying with it. He could had killed it in 1 with that energy blast he does all the time..." Another man mutters.

Kakarot jumps of the dinosaur's head and slips his hands under the middle of its tail. With a pull, the tail is effortlessly lifted. He yanks the limb and swings it from the ground and releases it to the skies. "NIMBUUUUS!"

A second later, the purple cloud he call for dives from the sky. The Saiyan jumps from the ground as the reptile falls back down. He catches it by its back and holds it over his head as his feet lands on the surface of the cloud. Flying while carrying the reptile is risky, so riding a cloud is more beneficial. "Take me to where the ship is! Let's go!"

The cloud takes off with the Saiyan carrying the catch.

"I think I've seen enough today..." A woman sighs.

After several minutes, he is back at base, and the Saiyans below look up to him in slight shock in sight at what he carries.

"He's back so soon? It's hardly been past two hours." Nappa watches the warrior descending towards the ground. "Then again, look at what he has."

Before they could ask, Kakarot jumps off and announces. "I found a town full of Humans, and they let me take their dinosaur!"

Vegeta doesn't like what he just heard. "Wait. A village populated with people?!" He frowns and crosses his arms. "Damn. I knew I should had checked before I left."

"Yeah, but when they saw me, they were terrified and begged for mercy." Kakarot is too happy with his catch to notice the glares he is receiving. Perhaps being hungry really does mess up his thinking just as much as is messes up his energy.

"Alright. You found some Humans. Did you kill them?"

Kakarot pauses and thinks for a second. He was going to, but after some talking, he did let them go. He explains this to them.

"What? They begged for their life and you allowed them to live? What's wrong with you? Is your head still healing from that accident?" Raditz is still learning more from his brother.

"Well, they first told me about the plans of the Red Ribbon Army." Kakarot points out one reason. "Plus, they even gave us food!"

"Typical Kakarot. I shouldn't be surprised."

Vegeta finds this rather funny. "How odd. The Humans fear you more than any of us, and you're not as what they would label as "cruel" compared to the rest of us. Aside that, if you could rule this planet, would you?"

"I don't know. I'm not a king or anything." Kakarot had a feeling this question would come up. "They did obey me when I told them to bow. It was funny actually. I was expecting them to be against that."

"You told them to bow before you?" Seeing the earth-raised warrior nod, Vegeta chuckles. This is interesting for him to hear. "Well, originally, you were suppose to dispose the lives of these weak fools. That was when we were under Frieza's rule. What you do to this planet is no longer my concern."

"Wait... you're telling me I can do whatever I want to this planet?" Kakarot asks with interest.

Vegeta nods. "I honestly don't care. Kill the Humans if you want. They are an issue since they keep throwing their efforts. If Bulma is a threat, we don't need the others to fall to her hands."

"Or you could just blow up the planet." Nappa suggests. "But that's Vegeta's job."

"If he wants to blow up this planet, he can. He'll have to wait until our ship is repaired so that we can fly out first." Vegeta adds to Nappa's suggestion.

"I doubt he would want to blow this planet up. Think about it. The fool was raised her almost his entire life. This place is his home." Raditz is right. Seeing Kakarot blowing up a planet is rather impossible. They couldn't even dream of that happening.

"Well, if he doesn't want to blow up this planet... but he kills all the Humans, he would be the only one here with us left besides the animals, right?" Raditz realizes. "I suppose he could just keep them in check like we have been doing... until we leave this world... If we can't fix our ship, perhaps some of the Humans will know how, and they would probably only listen to Kakarot. With us, they are rebellious."

Tarble isn't as interested with the Human thing as the others. He finds Humans as strange creatures who are rather bipolar compared to Saiyans... very much like Kakarot. "I suppose you could get more information out of them. If they obey you so quickly, maybe you should rule over them."

"Me? Ruling over Humans?" Kakarot isn't sure if that would suit him at all. "I don't want to be like some new Frieza."

"Not like that creep fool." Vegeta expected this. "You're not selling planets or anything. You're trying to survive. These Humans seem to learn from experiences, and only you understand that. Therefore, you must make sure they don't get carried away. Take away their valuables. Anything to prove a point. Show them that you are not a Human that some believe you still could be."

"Not Human..." Kakarot mutters as if his mind is trying to understand it. "You want me to... do that? Have them... on their knees when they see me?"

"It's a way to show that Bulma that you are not just standing back." Raditz says.

The Saiyan nods. "I guess. But... it doesn't feel like something that is normally done, but if you say so. I'll keep them under control. They can be clever in numbers."

"This might prove to be interesting." His brother smirks.

"Yeah. So... what all of you are saying is... if Bulma sees that the Humans are too afraid to attack me... and she sees that they obey me for their lives, that's a message?" Seeing his comrades nod, he really isn't sure if he wants to do this. It seems somewhat wrong... but then again, he's not a Human. Playing around is nothing new. He might do it if he grows bored. "Fine. I'll keep the crazy reputation I have then."

"Wait, reputation? What reputation?" Nappa asks.

'I'll explain later." He would, but he doesn't want too. Being called a "Monkey King"... he can't decide if that's offensive or not. He's been called a "monkey" since he was a kid. This new thing however... he doesn't know how to feel about it.

"Explain later? Why not now?" Raditz is confused on why his brother would even bother to wait until another time to explain.

"Well, it's a lot to try to explain... kinda like trying to understand you and the others more... like why are you always so cold?" Kakarot begins. "Or why is Tao the only spider that doesn't bother you? Why are so many of your attacks named after a day of the week? There's a lot for you to explain too!"

Raditz's eyebrow twitches as his brother continues to ask questions. Kakarot gets too close, and he snaps.

"SHUT UUUUP!" He screams at his brother's face. It was unexpected for it to have an impact, because a powerful shock-wave like force blows Kakarot off his feet. As the little brother crashes against a rock, Raditz turns away and walks from the scene.

Tarble and the others blinks. "Did... he just send his brother flying with a powerful shout?"

Vegeta crosses his arms. "It seems rather useful. Kakarot needed to be sent away after blabbering for so long."

Kakarot quickly sits up and wipes the gravel and grass that is stuck in his hair. "Wow! That was some move. I didn't think anyone could shout like that!" He stands and dusts himself off. "What was that? He sent me flying by just yelling."

It felt as if he was struck by air waves... like some sonic boom. He can't tell, because the force blew him off his feet. The power of a shout can be manipulated like that? It's fascinating!

He'll have to learn how to do that.

A/N: Finally finished!

*whines* NOOOO! School's approaching!

Well, at least I'll be in the 12th grade.

Thank God.

Now, after the PQ's, I will explain my ideas (and what was scrapped) the BEST way I can. I'm asking you to read each one carefully, then ask questions in the reviews..

Possible Questions:

PQ1: What's with the tiger? And that headband/crown?

A: A small introduction to the upcoming androids. It was kinda random. :P

As for the crown, you'll see. I don't want the Saiyans going too far... (we don't need those OP characters, do we? They need some trouble in da mix!)

PQ2: What's with the weird outfit Goku has on?

A: Meh. It's pointless for him to keep wearing that turtle gear. And since the Saiyans don't work for Frieza's kind, it's pointless for Goku to wear the armor.

Some of you probably got the reference. However, it's a real "costume" your character can wear in Dragon Ball Xenoverse. It's labeled as "Saiyuki Costume" so look it up and you'll see what it looks like. It's looks silly, but cool. I can't describe it, but it really matches Goku's personality...

It doesn't look EXACTLY like it... the hat part is silly. Goku is not wearing the hat. XD

Plus, if you read the description, the colors are different... and the looks of the outfit.

Most of us know what Goku's character is based off of, so it's sorta like an inspiration maybe?

PQ3: Goku being called "The Monkey King" is rather ridiculous. Even if it does make sense, why not Vegeta? He's a prince and should rule.

A: Yeah. It's ridiculous. That's the point. Goku himself found it strange on why he earned such a... weird nickname.

Okay... let me explain this the best way I can.

1. "The Monkey King" is from a classic Chinese story called "Journey to The West". A warrior known as "Sun Wukong" is the Monkey King. He's literally a monkey who is a martial artist.

Akira Toriyama created Goku from that character, which is why Goku as a child had monkey-like characteristics... such as his wild hair and his tail. It's also why Goku transformed into a Giant Ape.

"Sun Wukong" is translated into "Son Goku" in Japanese.

The Monkey King carries a magic staff as a weapon, and flies with the clouds. Dragon Ball Goku has his magic staff, which is the Power Pole, and he has a Flying Nimbus.

The beginning of Dragon Ball is heavily influenced by that tale, so if you read the novel, you should understand.

2. I recall someone stating how Vegeta should make Earth a new Planet Vegeta, but honestly, I can't see that happening. Vegeta wouldn't waste his times ruling over a planet full of weaklings who aren't even warriors. (We Humans are not a warrior race. XD)

The thing is, Vegeta is still after being a ruler of the universe (as he dreamed during the Frieza saga in the canon) but he won't be another Frieza.

3. Goku is not actually going to be king or whatever. It's just that nickname that may have some of you confused. He's the most feared since he knows how Humans behave and think the best since he was raised like one. Seriously. You would be scared out your soul if a friend of yours who is super strong turned against the world, because they know you and those who are on your side. Since he was once with you and grew up with you... he knows you best. He can easily kill you.

Really, Goku's main goal is to stop Bulma, so he's trying to pull answers out of the Humans.

PQ4: The small conversation Goku had with the Humans makes him sound rather selfish.

A: Actually, Goku really is a selfish jerk. (Well... not entirely.. But read on.)

The anime made him look like a hero who fights for the sake of his planet. (He still did questionable things however)

In the first book, I made the mistake of him looking like a hero who turned for bad. Really, he just saw no purpose of fighting for Earth when there are stronger guys out in space.

Goku was NEVER SUPPOSED to be viewed as a righteous hero. Akira Toriyama said that himself. He was upset when Toei made him look that way.

Goku is just a guy who loves to fight. He has placed innocent lives in the line just to have a good fight.

Hello? He spared Piccolo jr, Vegeta, Frieza (even after blasting him)! Mostly this is so that their pride and ego would be hurt, and they'll go after him. Goku will then accept their challenge again. Then he'll test his strength. For crying out loud, he holds back until he realizes he needs to go all out! A real hero would had knocked them will full power immediately!

He likes to gain power on his own. Why do you think he was displeased with his Super Saiyan God power? He could had only obtained it with the power of other Saiyans. It wasn't his own.

In Resurrection of F, Goku asked Vegeta told Vegeta if they work together, they would be invincible. Vegeta said he would rather die than fight with Goku, and Goku agreed with him.

God.. these Saiyans... their pride.

Wow.

I just realized how selfish Goku really is. But he's not... SUPER selfish. Heck, "The Monkey King", the character Goku is based off from was selfish too. Maybe Akira wanted to keep that trait?

I mean... Goku still cares for his friends and family. He just did so many questionable things throughout the series. (Like giving Cell a senzu bean. Idiot.)

How can someone be caring and selfish?! That doesn't mix, but he somehow mixed it together!

I bet if I asked my dad about Goku being a hero, my dad would tell me what Akira Toriyama said... maybe.

My dad was right when he said Saiyans aren't evil. They are just a race of naturally aggressive warriors who crave battle.

Topping that with the selfishness, I can see why they are viewed as an evil race. :P

I probably made a mistake with book 2'a final chapter... in fact, through the two books by having Goku and Raditz fight together... maybe. I dunno.

But still, they had no choice.

Aw man. If I screwed up...

AAAH! It'll take forever to fix that!

PQ5: Okay, we're not stupid. The time-space rift clearly means something big.

A: Yep. Most of you spotted the obvious. Prepare to be shocked and prepare to bash me. (or not. I have my ways.)

PQ6: Seriously, what the heck is going on with Piccolo?

A: Hey, I may have bad short-term memory, but if I brought in Kami, why would I forget about Piccolo?

Feel free to throw in some ideas if you wish.

Behind the mind "Of the Earthling Saiyan"

Espeon804... yeah. I know. Espeon is a Pokemon. So, what is a Pokemon fan like me doing with DBZ?

Okay, first of all, my father got me into the Dragon Ball franchise, okay?

Here we go. Let's read on!

I've been told since middle school, fanfiction is filled with cringeyness and people who destroys a character completely.

Okay, that is true... but that's only like... 35% of the fanfiction thing... I mean... there are people who make awesome fanfictions. Seriously.

I've been told that the girls are the worst when it comes to fanfiction.

Okay.... I see your opinion, and I know I said this many times before... but realize what you are reading was created by a girl...

Ahem. Moving on.

Anyway, this was inspired by DBZKai.

When I first watched Dragon Ball at 12, it was due to my father who decided to let me watch it. Originally, I thought DBZ was just about blond buff guys on steroids screaming their lungs out 24/7.

I didn't even know Dragon Ball existed before Z.

So, when I watched it, the story was indeed interesting. It was new to me, because I never saw a show with a boy with remarkable power... and a monkey tail, who fought and survived so many fights that were supposed to kill him. The fights were incredible to watch.

When Z came in, I was mind-blown when Raditz arrived because he had a tail. I was further in shock when I learned that he was his brother... and that all along, Goku was never a Human, but a Saiyan from an alien world.

I've seen GT... but that story was rather odd... it was okay. The only interesting arc was the Baby and Shadow Dragons arc...

Aside that. I've seen all of that up to when I was 15, and I'm the kind of person who is well into theories. So, originally, I planned to write a fic about Goku never hitting his head.

But that is waaaay cliche.

So, I took another turn. "What if Goku joined Raditz?"

Time for me to confess and point out stuff!

* "The Wrath of The Earthling Saiyan" was originally going to be called "The Wrath of The Earth-born Saiyan" However, due to the fact that Goku wasn't born on Earth, but was sent there and raised there, I changed "Earth-born" to "Earthling".

* Originally, the fight with Goku against the Z-fighters was suppose to be ranged from chapter 7 - chapter 15. However, many readers told me the fight was dragging too long, so I ended it at 12.

* Goku's son, Gohan had his named changed to fit with Saiyan culture, "Karot" as we know. However, it was NOT because Goku hated his grandfather. He still respects him.

* Book 1 and the beginning of Book 2 shared a lot of lines from the uncut version of DBZKai. Because of the similarities, I begun to break away to make each line my own.

*Originally, Goku was suppose to become a ruthless and heartless warrior like the rest of his kind, but it was scrapped at the last minute before book 2. He shares some similarities, but I decided to keep his silly nature.

*I decided to have Goku refuse to keep his tail around his waist. This is to make him stand out, and to bring some child-like humor.

*Originally, "The Retaliation" was never supposed to exist. "The Wrath" was supposed to be just focused on Goku killing the Humans, and the story would end there, but I decided to make an alternate story with all of Z's arcs.

Characters:

*Goku/Kakarot: It was a challenge to change a friendly and kind person to a deadly Saiyan warrior. However, he still has his happy-go-lucky attitude and child-like nature. This is because since he had hit his head, he isn't well.. Normal. This is to make him stand out from other Saiyans. His Human-like personality was kept for that reason as well. As we know, he can still be the same, the guy who pouts when he can't fight, and who will bite his enemies in a fight. He is the center of all humor. I wanted to have Kakarot still sorta like Goku in a way. His character is developed in a way that makes enemies underestimate him. He can still be a Saiyan.

Now that I have a perfect idea of his character, it is clear that Kakarot doesn't like to kill much. He'll do it, but he won't be so thrilled.

Also, I brought back his Power Pole and Nimbus, because I loved Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball Z... that sequel is rather bizarre. They have ki attacks flying everywhere. I wanted to focus more on physical attacks... basic martial arts, but the energy attacks are still there. It's a mix between Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

Notice how with each book, Kakarot's attire differs. In Book 1, he wore mainly Saiyan armor. In book 2 after he returned to Earth, he was left to wear his old gi. In this book 3, he had enough with his earth gi and decided to change into something else... and to shove the tiger he killed in the Human's faces by wearing its fur like a tunic skirt. :P

*Gohan/Karot: As far as I know, he had been gone from Book 1's chapter 20 to Book 2's chapter 28.

Dang.

That means, I need to work on him. He is like the Gohan we knew in the time, but more brave and a better fighter. I don't know what to say with this...

*Raditz: Honestly, Raditz is my most favorite character in this book. I use to hate him.

Huh.

Why is he my favorite character?

Well, this may sound strange, but the way he is with Kakarot is sorta like how it is in my home. I have 5 siblings. I'm the oldest. Imagine how this goes.

Raditz was introduced as a ruthless and heartless fighter like the other Saiyans. His family is unique, with his parents and brother having a compassionate side, which he doesn't have?

Wrong.

If anyone read well through the lines (shoutout to Hugodrax who spotted it right on! Congrats!) Raditz actually does have a caring side, but he hides it and refuses to show it. He had it during childhood, but serving under Frieza, his heart was hardened and he became cruel and heartless. Upon being with his brother, he somehow had it resurface, but due to his pride, he refuses to show it.

Seriously, every time he punches his brother on the head, it roughly translates to "Don't act so stupid or you will die!" and we know from Book 2's chapter 12, he doesn't want to lose his brother.

If I had to pick which Saiyan I am most close to with personality, I would say Kakarot, because I tend to daydream, and I tend to get to excited, and sometimes, I can get silly, but I'm not immature. My twin brother is more like him.

With Raditz, eh. I'm not "the tough" person, but I do hit my brothers on the back of their head when they annoy me or do something stupid. Also, the hair. I have a lot of hair. When it gets wet, it turns into a mop, so typing Raditz's hair issues is sometimes from personal experiences

*Vegeta: I'll be honest, he is almost as hard to deal with as Nappa. In DBZ he grew somewhat compassionate... but here, that will never be possible, so how do I take a ruthless prince and develop him to make him stand out from the other fics like I did with Kakarot and Raditz?. I took what I saw in the Saiyan and Frieza saga... but it's a lot. I worked ahead, and Nappa and Vegeta do get more interaction and "screen time" so yes, I'm working on it.

*Nappa: He is a challenge. However, knowing his personality in the Saiyan saga, I know what to do with him now. I read the reviews and took SImgr101's suggestion.

*Tarble: He was definitely unique. This dude here... only had one episode... and it was a special.

One episode.

So, I took his personality from there and read the wiki to estimate his age difference with his brother.... And boom, I had to work from there.

He is compassionate and more tolerant that Vegeta. We see him as the nicest Saiyan next to Kakarot, but crossing his line isn't wise, because he can almost be like Vegeta too. He's compassionate, but not too nice. He is a prince, so he takes role of looking out for the low-clas brothers, fearing that Vegeta might just kill them. He is well concerned for Raditz.

I don't know, but I feel great that I did good with him. He's unique as well. He hates to kill, and only does it when his hand is forced, very similar to Kakarot. He isn't a great fighter, but he is an excellent healer and mechanic

He is very intelligent, knowing how most technology works. He is the most polite Saiyan besides Karot and Kakarot, and hardly swears.

He swears less than Kakarot, who hardly swears as well..

*Bulma: I added her to this list to point things out. Developing her was... unique. This girl has went through too much trauma.

God. I just realized how bad Raditz beaten her down... and how many times he did it.

Bulma is a genius, and she is quick to develop crazy stuff. (how does she do it?)

She ran to Gero off... screen? (I have no idea what to call it in a book) and they begun working together. In fact, she even had Cold go after the Saiyans to kill them off, and as many of you though: "WTF?! What is wrong with her?!"

She's

Gone

Mad.

I have a feeling we have a new antagonist... towards the Saiyans.

Uh...

Who's the bad guy?

Eh, whatever. Kakarot and Raditz are the main characters anyway, so they are technically the "protagonist" even though they had been killing Humans...

uh..

What's next:

*Insert DBZ Kai's "episode preview theme" here*

Kakarot: (cheerful) Hey! It's me! Kakarot!

(Amused) Sweet! My son is getting better! It's nice to see Raditz training him once in awhile!

Karot: (exhausted) I think he's trying to kill me.

Raditz: (sighs) Well, he kept up better than before... he is learning fast.

Kakarot: (grins) It's nice to have you back, son!

Vegeta: (annoyed) Don't get too happy! We have things to worry about, such as how are we going to maintain these Humans! Don't forget that you have to make sure they stay under our watch! We do not need them becoming a further problem!

Kakarot: (frowns) I have to babysit Humans?

Raditz: Not babysit, fool! Manage! Kill some if you have too! This is what happens when you forget your mission! You can't recall anything about where you came from.

Kakarot: (muttering) I may not remember... but it doesn't mean I don't want to. I want to know... I want to know about Planet Vegeta and the Saiyans.

(Everyone looks at him in shock)

Nappa: (surprised) He actually wants us to explain that to him! I didn't think the day would come! But... he is a Saiyan, so this is very important. Alright, Kakarot. You better pay attention!

Raditz: And don't try to be so stupid.

Nappa: Next time on; "The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan"! Chapter 2! "Be alarmed, Kakarot! A true burden arises!"

A burden? That fool's in a lot of trouble, and he doesn't even realize it.

REVIEW! REVIEW!

Upcoming Chapters:(Read at your own risk)

Chapter 1: Seeking the biggest threat on Earth! Son Goku!

Chapter 2: Be alarmed, Kakarot! A true burden arises!

Chapter 3: Fight for your life, Kakarot!

Chapter 4: Placed at the mercy of The Golden Crown of Restraint!

Chapter 5: The future of the forgotten past is revealed!

To be continued to Chapter 2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 92 11
γ€ŒThe Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER β•°βž€ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER Γ— DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS β€’Β°βœ©Β°β€’ A warrior named [π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© 𝙉𝙖...
6.9K 242 22
[πŸ‘‘ 3rd Place in the Dragon Ball Z Watty Awards] Tough decisions are arising for the last remaining saiyans Gohan Son, Trunks Briefs, Cheri Ko, and H...
31.5K 805 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
15K 482 21
Vegeta, the Prince of the Saiyans, only wishes to beat his rival Goku (aka Kakarot as he endearingly calls him) and attain the one thing the Saiyan r...