The Styles Twins

By lovelycraic

Sophie has to make a huge decision between Harry and Marcel, twin brothers fighting for her heart. Did I ment... More

The Styles Twins
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three
Chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
PLEASE READ**
Chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter thirty-one.
Chapter thirty-two.
NEW FANFIC YAY
Chapter thirty-three.
Chapter thirty-four.
Chapter thirty-five.

Chapter four.

1.5K 48 14
By lovelycraic

When I turn around Marcel's head is down, hurt washes across his face as he fumbles with the keys. He probably thinks I like Harry now. I've only known these boys a day! What has gotten into them? 

"Marcel! It's not like that!" I try and yell. But before I can open the door he is speeding down the road and out of sight. When I look to my left I can see Harry walking down the street away from me, not bothering to look back.

What the hell. 

**

The next morning I am dreading school. Harry is in my first period and Marcel is in my last. What am I supposed to say to them? Nothing. I am going to say nothing. I am going to act like nothing happened because nothing did. They are two boys I met yesterday having a stupid family fight over some girl that is new to town. Yeah, that's whats happening.

My thoughts give me a courage to get out of bed and stretch. I go to my closet and get dressed in leggings and an over-sized blue sweater. I put on my blue toms and go to the bathroom. I brush my hair out and straighten it, tying it into a pony tail and doing my make up. 

When I finally leave the house it is eight and school starts at 8:30. I try to get there earlier than yesterday to try and make a good impression on the English teacher, but fail miserably as I walk through the school entrance right as the bell rings. I groan and rush towards my class room. 

"Ah, thank you for joining us!" the teacher makes a sarcastic remark "I hope this does not become a habit of yours, Sophie" he says before I walk to my desk, trying not to make eye contact with the curly haired boy less than a foot away from me. 

"I enjoyed last night," Harry whispers into my ear once the teacher dismisses the lesson and gives us time to talk. "Did you not?"  he smirks. I scoot away from him, but I find myself trying to get closer and closer by every second. "Why are you doing this to me?" I ask. 

"I have that affect on people" he answers egotistically. I roll my eyes but I know its probably true. He sits back down in his desk and playfully kicks my leg, making me jump. He laughs and does it again, I can't help but laugh, his laugh is contagious. I kick his foot lightly and turn away so he can't reach my legs. He shakes his head and turns away from me. I go back to reading my novel, The Fault in Our Stars, when I feel something tickle my sides. I let out a shriek but it is covered up by the bell ringing. 

When I turn around Harry is standing there laughing at my reaction. 

"What? I'm ticklish!" I say batting his arm playfully. 

"I'll remember that." and he leaves the classroom. 
**
The day went on like a normal day and I met a girl in my P.E. class, her name is Melissa but people call her Mel. She is in almost all of my classes. When I walk into math class Marcel is sitting in the same spot, studying his notes. 

I go to my desk, looking down. "H-Hey.. Sophie.." Marcel whispers. I turn around anxiously. "Yeah?" 

"are you still coming over today?" he speaks up.

"If you want me too." I frown. 

"I want you too." he smiles. I am surprised he even wants to talk to me. 

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I apologize. 

"Its okay.." he nods. "Harry can be...." he trails off. 

"a dick" I finish for him. "Yeah.. you could say that" he laughs showing off the identical pair of dimples he shares with his brother. 

"So I'll see you later?" he asks. I nod in response and take a seat. 
*********************************

Yay Sophie is going over to Marcel's, lets hope this time it goes better! lol 
hope you liked it!!! tell me what you think(: 
2+ votes for the next chapter please(: 

are you Team Harry or Team Marcel? PLEASE leave a comment on what team or who you would like her to end up with! 

thanks! bye!
-Leena 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 12.7K 41
Harry Styles lives in a flat in London with his roommates Zayn and Liam. When Louis -- a handsome and spunky magazine writer -- moves in across the h...
251K 9.6K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
166K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
15.9K 691 12
Marcel is the school nerd. His life went worse when his twin brother Harry died, and ever since then he is alone and is getting bullied. Espesially b...