Troglodytic (Yaoi BoyXBoy)

Av Akikou

WARNING BOYXBOY EXPLICIT CONTENT! Takahiro has always been that rebellious teen that people would hang out wi... Mer

Part 1: Routine「Takahiro」
Part 2: Company「Takahiro」
Part 3: Bratty「Takahiro」
Part 4: Hope「Yuki」
Part 5: Professor「Yuki」
Part 6: Milk「Takahiro」
Part 7: Distant「Takahiro」
Part 8: Affection「Yuki」
Part 9: Relationship「Yuki」
Part 10: Knives「Yuki」
Part 11: Lost「Takahiro」
Part 12: Friend「Takahiro」
Part 13: Job「Yuki」
Part 14: Roommates「Yuki」
Part 15: Caring「Takahiro」
Part 16: Gift「Yuki」
Part 17: School「Takahiro」
Part 18: Rumors「 Takahiro」
Part 19: Feelings「Yuki」
Part 20: Confession「Takahiro」
Part 21: Death「Takahiro」
Part 22: Kazuo「Yuki」
Part 23: Rain「Takahiro」
Part 24: Release「Takahiro」
Part 25: Vanish「Takahiro」
Part 26: Koji「Yuki」
Part 27: Christmas「Takahiro」
Part 28: Guilt「Takahiro」
Part 29: Angry「Yuki」
Part 30: Threats「Takahiro」
Part 32: Ink「Takahiro」
Part 33: Stealth「Takahiro」
Part 34: Last「Yuki」
Part 35: Conclude「Takahiro」
Part 36: Betrayal「Yuki」
Part 37: Reveals「Yuki」
Part 38: Trip「Takahiro」
Part 39: Flash「Yuki」
Part 40: Dust 「Takahiro」
Epilogue
「Author's Note」

Part 31: Hidden「Yuki」

1.1K 75 50
Av Akikou

Part 31: Hidden

"Add a tad of salt to hid-" I quickly closed my laptop as I heard Takahiro approaching me.

"What were you reading?" He questions.

"Some recipe. Nothing you would be interested in." I shrugged.

"I am worried about Reika telling." He bites his lip.

"You got nothing to worry about. Let's head to school together." I held his hand.

"You want to go?" His eyes widened.

"I do. I feel my life wasting away if I stay here."

"But last night you came home late as hell." He scratches the back of his head.

I sighed. Last night I came home around 3:00 in the morning. "I was with Chisa. She has some boy she likes, and I was curious."

"Uh huh...." He seems to doubt me. "You sure you aren't that boy?"

"I'm surely not." I shook my head.

"I see. If you like her, then go for it."

It annoyed me that he wasn't even willing to stop me. Does he not love me at all? I felt a bit hurt, but I didn't want to show weakness.

"I want you. Why are you so stupid?" I frowned.

"Sorry. I'm just worried."

"Let's go." I tugged on his arm.

"Okay..."

======

"Yuki!" Chisa ran to me, and hugs me. "I haven't seen you here in a while. You should really stop ditching."

"I know. I will try to attend as much as I can." I smiled slightly.

My eyes caught a glimpse of Reika talking to her friends. She pointed at me, and I glared. The girls she spoke with looked at me, and chuckled. I could feel the heat rising in my chest.

"Are you okay Yuki?" Chisa waved her hand around in front of my face.

"Yeah I'm good." I started making my way into the classroom. I will handle Reika later.

======

Lunch time came around, and I told Chisa I was going to be busy. I walked around the hallways, and saw a couple stares here, and there. I ignored them of course.

I went to the roof, and saw Reika on the phone. I approached her, and grabbed her phone, and tossed it off the roof.

"What the fuck?!" She glares at me. "What is your problem you fucking gay prick?!"

I pulled out a rag from my pocket, and hovered it over her mouth as she passed out. The chloroform came in handy.

"Shit." I realized how stupid I was to attack her right here. There will be people coming up here for lunch soon. I quickly carried her on my back, and scurried downstairs to the men's room. I kicked open a stall, and placed her in one.

I waited an hour before I peeked out the men's room. Classes surely began again, and no one will be in the hallway. I picked her up on my back, and started walking out the men's room.

I sprinted down the hallway. Luckily no professors caught me. I made my way out the front door, and onto the road.

I waited by the bus stop, and a bus came shortly after. The driver looked at me oddly.

"My girlfriend passed out so I'm taking her home." I lied.

"Be careful now." He suggested.

"Thanks." I sat her down, and sat next to her.

======

I got back to my personal apartment, and tied her up to a chair. I made sure to gag her so she couldn't scream when she woke. I hope she doesn't snitch. Takahiro wouldn't like that.

"Mmh..." She moans, and slowly opens her eyes. She looked terrified. She begins kicking, and struggling in the chair she was tied to.

"Shh. No one would hear you anyway. I am sorry." I went to tie her mouth with tape. I made sure to tighten everything in her so she won't escape. I have to be home soon before Takahiro notices my absence.

======

Dinner was pretty quiet. Takahiro was working on homework for once, and I didn't want to disturb his studies.

"Hey Yuki, I think I might head out to Ai's house. I just can't figure out this math problem, and I need to pass this shit." He looked pretty frustrated. I felt bad since I couldn't help him. I wasn't the best in math.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Could you cook me something later. I'm really craving pasta later tonight." He smiles.

"Okay I will!" I got hyped up whenever he wants me to cook. I always like to see his face when he loves my cooking.

"See you later." He gets up, and leaves.

I figured I should start preparing the food now, and just store it later in the fridge for when he gets back.

I went to get the pasta, and hot water ready. I should be getting the meat for the meatballs. Do we even have any? I went to peek into the freezer, and saw a bit left.

My phone rang, and I saw it was Takahiro. I picked up. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey, I wanted to say I got you a dessert book on the counter. Please make some desserts instead. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Oh so you don't want pasta?"

"No. I rather have cupcakes. I don't know. I'm getting a sweet tooth." He chuckles.

"Okay, I will get on it now." I smiled.

"I'll be home in an hour, and a half maybe. See you soon."

"Okay." I hung up. I can't wait until he sees my masterpiece.

======

I looked at the clock. He will be home in about twenty minutes. I have to check up on Reika. I gathered my jacket, and left the house shortly.

I took a bus there to save time, and got there in one peace. I noticed my door was unlocked. What the hell? I opened the door slowly, and saw Reika was still sitting in the chair. Her back was towards the door.

I don't remember placing her in this position. I slowly approached her, and turned her to face me. I saw a knife was stuck in her stomach area. Is she dead? I felt for a pulse, and couldn't find one. Oh shit. I need to get rid of her before someone suspects something of me. I started panicking. I can't simply just bring her everywhere. I have to figure something out tomorrow.

I dragged her body down to the basement, and dumped her in a box that I had stored my junk in. She will be safe here.

My mind wandered for a bit. Someone broke in my house. Who? Should I tell Takahiro about this? No...I can't let him know that I have his ex girlfriend. My brain was fried with thoughts.

I quickly got myself back home before Takahiro would notice my absence.

======

I made it back home, and Takahiro wasn't there yet. Thank god. I made sure that the cupcakes were done. They sat on the counter nicely as they cooled down.

I heard the door opening. It was Takahiro with his study materials. He looked tired. Our eyes met, and he smiles. "Hey, I can smell the sweet scent. It smells good." He chuckles.

"How was studying?" I felt myself sweating from being too nervous.

"Boring. I just am not feeling school no matter what." He sighs. "Can I have one?"

"Well of course you can." I said emphasizing the can.

"May I?" He rolls his eyes.

"You may." I chuckled.

He goes to fetch a cupcake, and consumed it pretty quickly. It warmed my heart up seeing him in such a giddy mood. I just didn't want to accept fully that we've overcame our drama from before. I guess this is how couples make up. They forget their problems after they say their apologies.

"How do you like them?" I asked.

"They are pretty good, but I know that it could have been sweeter." He chuckles, and makes his way towards me. He presses his lips on mine gently. I felt the heat rising up from my stomach. He made me nervous, and excited at the same time.

"Takahiro..." I said lightly as he cups my chin, lifting my head up higher to kiss him more appropriately.

"You are cute." He smiles, and kisses my neck. I felt his teeth sinking into my flesh gently. It felt good.

"Mmm...." I wrapped my arms around his broad back as he nibbles on my neck. His hands slide down my spine to grab my ass. It made me jolt in a good way.

I felt him lifting me up, and carrying me bridal style upstairs to his room. I was literally swept off my feet.

I felt my back touch the firm mattress as he moves between my legs with his lower exterior. I felt his bulge rubbing against my ass. It got me dripping wet, and soaking through my jeans.

"Oh you are prepared." He winks as his hand tugs down my pants, and boxers. I felt the chills down there, but was instantly warmed up by Takahiro's hand on my erection. He lightly stroked me as I felt my skin getting harder down there.

I could hear his own pants sliding down slowly. His big manhood rubbed against my opening. Takahiro licked his index, and middle finger, and rubs it at my entrance for lubrication. It felt cold, and hot at the same time.

"Ready?" He asked with a cocked up brow.

I nodded, and instantly felt his rod pound deep inside me. I arched my back, and let out a decently loud scream.

"Yeah, just like that." His husky voice whispers in my ear as he began moving his hips in, and out of me.

I dug my nails in his back as he rams me harder. I love feeling his pulsating shaft inside me. We've only done this once so I was feeling intoxicated for this second time as well.

Our lips locked in a slippery wet kiss. His tongue punctures into my oral cavity as his tongue dances with mine. I could feel the kiss getting deeper with every thrust.

I like Takahiro so much. His taste was sweet. Just as sweet as his performance. I want him all to myself.

He moves quicker, and I could feel his marbles slapping against my ass. The friction made me go harder, and harder by the second. So hard I was close to releasing my load.

"Ahh ahh I'm about to come..." I pant with every thrust, trying to hold in my load so we could come together.

"Me too." He grunts as he moves quicker, deeper, and harder.

"Come inside." I whispered at our climax.

He fiercely thrust quicker, and quicker. Soon I could feel myself oozing my cream out, and him letting out his load inside me. The feeling was remarkable. It was warm, and it tickled me deep down in my core.

He pulls out, and drops dead next to me. Taka began catching his breath, and he looks over at me. "That was hot." He chuckled with his sweaty face.

"Just like you." I smiled.

"Yuki...I like you." He finally says on his own. It warmed me.

"I like you too." I stroked his face, and a small smile appeared on my lips.

To Be Continued

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

11.8K 536 17
WARNING BOYXBOY EXPLICIT CONTENT! What is Seiji's, and Kyou's life like after their heartwarming encounter? Will it be as happily ever after as the s...
62 0 21
Eiichi, a first year student aged fifteen from a small town in Shinjuku, just moved to an entirely new city which also includes a new school. After l...
192K 7.1K 32
WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Kazuo babysits Satoshi as a kid for a few years until he had to move for family reaso...
135K 5.9K 60
Many things were hidden from him, there was so much he didn't know about his life and so much he didn't bother to question. But that all changed in o...