Never Let you Go <3 A Justin...

By EimearXx

Alice doesnt want to go camping, but her mom forces her to go. she brings her friend 'Ciara' along But what h... More

Never Let you Go <3 A Justin Bieber Lovestory
Chapter 2 - Mystery Man
Chapter 3 - Bad Break Up.
Chapter 4 - Black Out
Chapter 5 - MY BEST FRIEND IS MISSING!?
Chapter 6 - AHHH RAPIST!
Chapter 7 - Awkward...
Chapter 8 - What happend to 'Bro's over Hoe's?'
Chapter 9 - YOU SEDUCED JUSTIN BIEBER!?
Chapter 10 The Sleepover
Chapter 11 - Wakey, Wakey!
Chapter 12 - The Phone Call
Chapter 13 - The Ugly Truth.
Chapter 14 - If you don't tell them, I will.
Chapter 15 - The Mistake.
Chapter 16 - Horrible Sister's and Scary Note's.
Chapter 17 - Spoiled Brat's and one HUGE Mistake.
Chapter 18 - Old Friends?
Chapter 19 - Physcho Bitche's...He call's fan's.
Chapter 21 - Fake What?
Chapter 22 - It's ALL You're fault!
Chapter 23 - Tied together...
Chapter 24 - Why are you apologising?
Chapter 25 - VICTORY!
Chapter 26 - I'm having a nervous breakdown.
Chapter 27 - I'm free.
Chapter 28 - The Plan.
Chapter 30 - Oh, God no.
Chapter 31 - It as so....Alice-ish.
Chapter 32 - Do you think they know?
Chapter 33 - ALICE!
Chapter 34 - I am not confusing my baby.
Chapter 35 - The picture.
Chapter 36 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 37 - Your Moodswings are giving me Whiplash...
Chapter 38 - Shopping with the Beadles

Chapter 20 - Top Trending Topic's.

3.3K 23 8
By EimearXx

Decided to Dedicate this Story To @Hannahlutz 'cause She seems to Really like my story And I LOVE her's So... HERE :D

Don't foget to vote;']

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

Why didn't you tell me?" She asked me.

"Uh..Tell you what?" I asked unsurely.

"That you were raped!" She sobbed.

"I..uh forgot, Mom I'm trying to forget about it. Can we drop it?" I snapped. She nodded and I walked back into the living room. Everyone's head turned in my direction. I smiled weakly.

"Guys, Want me to show you to you're rooms?" I asked them. They nodded.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Chapter 20.

Alice's P.O.V

"Okay, You are in here." I showed Justin, Ryan and Chris the guest room. It had 3 beds in it. "Now, Go unpack and what not. Just come to my room when you're done." i winked. Their jaws dropped."NO! NOT LIKE THAT! UGH PERVERTS!" I exclaimed. I walked away into my room.

"How's un-packing?"I asked sarcastically.

"Great!" Cait said enthusiastically.

"Ha, I'm going on Twitter." I yawned while taking my laptop out. i logged in.

"Awesome! I have 4,000 followers!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, Why do I have THAT much followers?" I asked myself.

I looked at the top trending topic's.

#JaliceForever

#WeLoveJalice

#JaliceSuck!

"What the fuck is Jalice?" I muttered. At this point Ciara and Cait were kneeling beside my bed, on either side of me, looking in at the laptop screen.

I looked at some of the tweets people were tweeting about it.

MrsBieber101: @justinbieber@AliceEvans look so darn cute together! They should SO be a couple!

That's an example of one of the friendly tweets. While some were like this,

BieberInMyPants:@AliceEvans looks like a slutty hoe! She should do the world a favour and go die in a hole!

Ouch. That hurt.

"WHAT THE FUDGE! I'M PROBABLY ON #1 HIT LIST FOR MILLIONS OF GIRLS!" I screamed.

"Ugh! He got me in this mess, He can get me out of it." I grumbled. Cait and Ciara nodded they're head in agreement.

Justin, Ryan and Chris were downstairs by the pool. I ran over and pushed Justin in.

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE! CHECK TWITTER AND FIX THIS MESS!" I yelled at him. He went upstairs to his room, I followed quietly behind him. He grabbed his phone and went on Twitter, after a few minutes her started smirking. SMIRKING! I rolled my eyes.

"Fix it." I said while clenching my teeth together. He started typing on his phone, fast.

"There." He grinned.

"Bout time." I muttered and turned on my heel and walked away. I went downstairs but stopped outside the kitchen door.

"Me too! Justin and Alice would make a cute couple!" My mom exclaimed.

"No we wouldn't." I told my mom. Justin chuckled. When'd he get here?

"Jeez, You scared me." I muttered.

"I think we'd make a cute couple." He stated, I rolled my eyes.

"Alice, you're the only one holding back on us." Pattie chuckled. I giggled.

I toke out my phone and went on Twitter to pass time. One tweet stood out the most for me, from a certain someone. My jaw dropped.

justinbieber: You caught us! Me and @AliceEvans are officially dating.

I lifted my head and glared at Justin.

"YOU IDIOT!" I screamed. He chuckled.

"What'd I do?" He asked.

"You told the WHOLE friggin' world that we were dating!" I exclaimed.

"Oh. That." He chuckled. How is this funny?

"MOM!" I whined. She shrugged.

"Hey! I got an idea!" Scooter said excitedly.

"What?" I asked.

"You could be Justin's fake Girlfriend." He smiled. My jaw dropped.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ooooohhh What's gonna happen now? :o

You'll never know til I upload >:D

I'm in the middle of writing chapter 23 at the moment, Better get a move on. I'm catching up with myself >.<

UGH! I have the biggest headache! I'm gonna go downstairs get something to eat, maybe take a tablet, Then hop in the shower. If it's only like 9:00pm I'll upload ANOTHER chapter and then I'll write chapter 23 in my notebook.

On another note...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! don't forget to Get me a Birthday present ;']

Teehee<3

Anywhoo...Don't Forget to...

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment:)

Ou Reviour!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 772 24
How would you feel if you won tickets to see your Idol. The one that inspires you. The won you love unconditionally. The one that's ment to be your W...
18.1K 316 31
19 year old Karina Braun is the daughter of Scooter Braun who manages the most successful pop singer Justin Bieber who is 20. Karina is still in Coll...
304K 7.5K 33
Marit McAdams. Justin Bieber. Marit is being bullied by Justin and his girlfriend Selena. Will they break up and will Justin find love at the person...
627 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...