Always With Me |Sakura Haruno...

Od _Crimson_Moon_

Go read the re-write of this Story! Its 'The blossoms curse' Viac

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N Gomen!
Made up decision! A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note!!! Please read
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Help ;-;
Re-write?

Chapter 1

1.6K 36 6
Od _Crimson_Moon_

~~~3rd P.O.V.~~~

It was a quiet night at the sleeping village. Everything was wonderful. The moon shining bright in the sky, the stars twinkling, and the fresh snow on the ground. Meaning only one thing. 

The peaceful night was erupted by a woman's scream in agony. Not because of being attacked. No. Because she was giving birth. 

Lights started to turn on throughout the small hidden village from the scream. 

The beautiful red head woman trying as hard as she could to get through the horrible pain and the doctor's were trying their best to help to ease the pain. A little pinkette watched in the background as their new sibling was being born. Happiness gleaming in her eyes, not caring what gender it was, but only happy to have someone new in her life.

The little pinkette named Sakura Yato (Sakura Haruno), walked to her mother and held her other hand like her handsome white haired father was doing.

~~~Time Skip/Sakura's P.O.V.~~~

After many hours of my mothers, sweating and screaming the baby was finally here.

"It's a girl!" The doctor announced. I jumped up with glee and started doing a happy dance. "Haha Daddy! You owe me 50 bucks! I beat you again old man!" I laughed at my dad. He playfully glared at me then put me in a headlock. "Hey! No fair!" I said to him while pouting. 

He let me go and I put my hair back in place. "We'll her...Katara...Katara Yato." My mom said. Cool...Katara. My mom was holding her close to her and smiled weakly.

Everything was going well with my new sister even though it's only been like 10 hours since she's been born. 

"Mom, can I hold Katara?" I asked my mother with a soft, quiet voice. She nodded with a smile and handed me her. 

Once I got her in my grasp, I looked down to see and sleeping and beautiful baby. I smiled and said in a hushed voice. "I love you Katara." I rubbed my forehead against her head. 

I heard a knock on out door and my dad said 'come in'. The doctor came in. Uh oh. I know that's not good. "May I speak to you Mr. Yato...Privately." The doctor said to my father. He nodded and walked out the room with him.

My mother was asleep and so was the baby so it was up to me to take care of her. But with the child-like mind I have, I'm gonna try to eavesdrop. 

I put my head to the door and heard muffled voices until my ear adjusted. "Your daughter will only live at least until to highest...4 years old..." The doctor trailed. No way. She can't just die. "I'm afraid her body is to weak and this disease is gonna take her over and shut down her system...I'm sorry, but there's nothing we ca-" He was cut off by a loud explosion.

My mother awoke and instantly stood up. She ran to the closet and grabbed her ninja clothes as Dad came rushing in.  

The expulsions got louder, meaning they were getting closer. My mother had a panicked look in her eyes then turned to me and crouched to my height. "Sweetie, I need you to run far away from here, with your baby sister and never come back..." She trailed of and went to get something for me. "Here take this necklace and cherish it and never take it off." She said with tears in her eyes. 

"This'll be the last time you'll see me...I love you so much..." Her voice was cracking and tears were now falling down her face. She kissed my forehead and Katara's too. She put the necklace on me. 

My father came to me and kissed me on the forehead too. "I love you my little cherry blossom...Take care of Katara for me...Alright? And never forget me..." He ruffled my hair and I fixed and he chuckled dryly. "Blend in...Never get caught with your powers, it's to dangerous. Do whatever you have to do to blend in with everyone else. I don't want you dying cause some psycho killing my daughter." He said to me. "Now go." He said now serious than ever. 

I nodded, my family was always honest with each other no matter what, that's how I learned how to control my emotions. My parents knew this day was coming and they wanted me to be safe so I can hold back anything. I don't like it tough, cause it hurts. 

"I love you too." I said while running to the back of our house, close to my room. I took 2 blankets and that was all I had time for. The doors busted open and some man shouted, "KILL THEM ALL! ALL OF THEM!" I could feel their feet pounding on the wooden floor.

I grabbed a giant, but light coat and jumped into the, now, snowy night. I was running to the forest, until I looked back, to see the now beautiful white snow, covered with crimson blood from my clan people. This time I couldn't hold back. Tears dripped down my face.

I ran and ran deeper into the forest, hoping to get somewhere safe soon.

I heard slight shuffling and slowed down my pace, to then stopping. I looked at the bush that moved. I walked over to it.....And looked over it to see.......................................................Nothing

It's just getting to my head. 

I looked down at Katara's peaceful sleeping face and I was surprised to see her still asleep even through the explosions. I giggled silently. Such a deep sleeper. I knew we were far enough from the village. I smiled, but then realized I had to sleep in snow. Man now I'm gonna have to be creative with this 8 year old mind of mine.

I thought about sleeping in a tree, but shook my head knowing at some point in my sleep I would drop her. I looked at the ground and sighed. That's not gonna work either...There's to much snow and I'll freeze to death. 

I could always find a mountain, but with that time I could also find a village. What about a hammock. I mean that could always work, that wax if I was under a tree. HAHA! I GOT IT! Maybe I'll be an animal or like a bear and find a hole to stay in...That's stupid. Well! Mountain it is!

~~~Time Skip~~~ 

It didn't take long until I actually found a cave. Maybe 30 minutes or so. I looked around it and took noticed it was warmer in here. I smiled. Perfect. I laid down the sleeping bag and set Katara on one side and I laid on the other.

~~~Next Day~~~

The next morning I woke to the sound of what seemed like...shuffling. I know it's not Katara, because she was just a baby. I then heard Katara giggling. Weird. I opened my eyes to see her playing with a hand with black claws...WAIT WHAT?!

I shot up and looked at what was connected to the hand and It was a black baby bear. A cub. Well not the only one. There was a polar bear and a...Panda? The 3 cubs looked at me with the most adorable look ever. 

A blush found it's way to my way and  I smiled. THERE SOOO CUTE!!! I MUST KEEP THEM!!! I held my hand out to the polar bear cub and it took my hand. I giggled and asked "Do you wanna come with me to a village?" They nodded. I smiled. Guess they understood me. I'm glad.

I packed all of out think and feed a little milk that I packed for Katara to drink. I wrapped Katara's small figure in my coat so I don't have to hold her. The Polar cub and the black cub took my hands as the panda climbed up on my shoulders. 

I wrapped a blanket around the panda knowing it would get cold since it's at the top and it was still snowing, but lightly.

I walked through the empty quiet forest. Hoping for a new home soon. That was until my wish came true. 

Up ahead I saw a mountain with faces over it, but with a gate covering the whole village. I smiled and picked up the Polar and Black cub so I could run to the gate. Katara was whimpering a little. I noticed and ran faster. I need to get her to safety.

Once I reached the giant looking gate I looked everywhere to see guards. Oh yes. They were there, BUT ASLEEP!!!! My eyebrow twitched ever so slightly. 

I groaned silently and walked pass them. Now people are gonna stare because I have a baby in my coat, 3 cubs with me, and to top that off I have bright pink hair and emerald eyes that shine bright. Oh and the fact that I'm 8 and I'm carrying all this stuff makes it worse.

As soon as I entered that's exactly what I got...Stares...Sigh whatever. 

I walked to the closest person there was and said in the most adorable innocent voice,  "Excuse me, but could you direct me to the hokage of this place please, I have come from very far and I need somewhere to stay with a baby sister." The person nodded and directed me to the tower.

Once I got there, I slowly made my way to the door. Then knocked. "Come in." A male voice answered to the knock. 

I opened the door and look at the sun-kissed haired man. "And who might you be?" He asked...Should I tell the truth...No...He is connected to the elders which they can kill me so...I'll pass. "I'm Sakura..." I trailed of thinking, "Sakura Haruno." Yes...A civilian clan. Woo Hoo!

I mentally sweat-dropped. He looked up from his papers and looked at my up and down. Then stared at my coat, probably Katara. "Oh this is Katara...My new born baby sister, I've been watching after her since my parents decided to leave us a day after she was born...I know crazy. " I said. I'm glad he isn't gonna ask for my past and hopefully not an interrogation. He looked at the bears, but didn't really seem to mind.

"I am going to put you with an ANBU and you will start to go to the academy with the normal classes." He said. I nodded. "By the way, my name is Minato Namikaze and I have a son that will be attending your academy as well." He smiled at the mention from his son. I nodded again.

"An ANBU will be watching you throughout your stay. It's best if you meet him!" He exclaimed probably seeming I would like him. A 'poof' noise behind me. I turned around to see a man with red hair and a bear mask...BEAR MASK??!! YAS!!

I grinned widely at my. "Shina, please take off your mask." The Hokage said and bear-chan nodded. He took off his mask. He was young maybe 15...Wow...A prodigy, that's cool. He looked kinda...Hot. But I can't say much, I'm only 8. "Hi there," He said, "I'm Shina Tumo, Nice to meet you!" He said in a child-like voice.

I smiled and bowed, "Nice to meet you Shina-kun! Nice to meet you too! Oh and this is Katara..." I trailed off, "S-she's not gonna live very long....The doctor said so." I said with a hint of sadness lacing in my voice. He nodded, "Well! Let's spend the most time together, K?!" He said still in the same voice and I nodded.

He held out his hand and I took it. "Well let's get going to my apartment!" He said. I nodded and turned back to my cubs. "Come on!" I exclaimed. They followed adorably. 

When we got outside, the cubs hoped around around trying to eat the snow that fell on them. I giggled.

We made it to the apartment and walked inside. I was warm, nice, and cozy. "Well this is my home! Or more likely my apartment...I've lived alone ever since I was a child." I nodded in understanding. I took off my jacket and held Katara. "Um well...This...is nice I like it." I said and yawned.

"Well how about you get yourself cleaned up and go to bed...In my bed I will lead you to it. Eventually I'll buy another bed."  Said Shina. "Okay..."I trailed off and he showed me the shower and his bedroom. I smiled and thanked him as he handed my an over-sized shirt and some shorts.

I turned on the bath and stood in the warmth. Oh, and if your wandering, Shina has Katara. I smiled as my sore body touched the warm water. It felt great. 

~~~Time Skip~~~ 

After the long shower, I went to the mirror and looked at myself. I turned around to look at my back to see multiple tattoo's. I sighed....The legend Yato gets tattoo's on their backs. I smiled a little for who proud my mom was when she saw them. I put on my clothes and walked out. 

I walked to the living room to only see Shina sleeping with Katara in his arms. I giggled at the sight. The cubs were wondering around the room. I need to give them a name. Hmmm...Polar is gonna be Pebbles, Black is gonna be Ash, and the panda is gonna be Shi...Yeah, that's there name.

Pebbles, Ash, and Shi waddled their way to my and followed me to Shina's room. Once I got in bed, the cubs came around on the bed and slept by my. (All the cubs are boys btw)

~~~Next Day~~~

I woke up by a light shaking. I swatted the hand away that shook me, "Go away," I grumbled. "No silly you gotta get up for the academy!" Said a deep yet cheery voice. I groaned and got up. My cubs were attached to my legs, I giggled. 

I shook them awake too. They yawned adorably and got on the floor to crawl and stretch. "I clenaed your clothes so you can wear them...I even put the Haruno clan sign on it, cause you know." Shina said sheepishly.

I smiled a little and took them, "Thank you..." I went to the bathroom and changed. Once I got out, I was wearing my normal red kimono with short black spandex and blueish ninja shoes. Once I Shina saw me he blushed and then clomped me with a hug. "OOHHHH!!! YOU LOOK SOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE WITH THAT LITTLE KIMONO!!!" He yelled into my ear.

My eyebrow twitched, but I replaced the annoyance with love again. It's great to have someone woth you. He let go and handed me a jacket then put one on himself.

"Are you coming?" I asked him, "Well of course I am...I'm to watch over you, but also protect you." He said in a much quieter/softer voice. A smile made it's way to my face.

Before he opened the door, he went to get Katara. I smiled when I saw her face again and this time she was wide awake. We walked outside, but I heard tiny feet pat against the snow. I turned around only to be met with Pebbles, Ash, and Shi. I smiled and held out my hands to them and they gladly grabbed my hands as Shi climbed up my back to get on my shoulders.

~~~Time Skip~~~  

We got to the academy and I looked at all the kids at what to do to fit in with the rest if the girls...meaning...Crap....Fangirls.....Great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join Sakura for when she goes to the Academy and tries to fit in with panda's always around her!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote!

Comment!

And have a good morning/day/night! - Crim-chan

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

340K 11.6K 42
It's a shikamaru love story. Hate, neglect I've known no real love. Well maybe from you but still, I'm a monster and a demon. How you love someone as...
74.9K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
3.6K 262 78
As Wattpad can only take so much, we reached the chapter capacity for the last book and must make another. Read Lost in the Wind Part 1 if you want a...
12.3K 490 13
||Completed|| ★ Rewrite Of The Story Called "Sakura Haruno, The Strongest Kunoichi". *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* • Started: 30/10/20...