Troglodytic (Yaoi BoyXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING BOYXBOY EXPLICIT CONTENT! Takahiro has always been that rebellious teen that people would hang out wi... More

Part 1: Routine「Takahiro」
Part 2: Company「Takahiro」
Part 3: Bratty「Takahiro」
Part 4: Hope「Yuki」
Part 5: Professor「Yuki」
Part 6: Milk「Takahiro」
Part 7: Distant「Takahiro」
Part 8: Affection「Yuki」
Part 9: Relationship「Yuki」
Part 10: Knives「Yuki」
Part 11: Lost「Takahiro」
Part 12: Friend「Takahiro」
Part 13: Job「Yuki」
Part 14: Roommates「Yuki」
Part 15: Caring「Takahiro」
Part 16: Gift「Yuki」
Part 17: School「Takahiro」
Part 18: Rumors「 Takahiro」
Part 19: Feelings「Yuki」
Part 20: Confession「Takahiro」
Part 21: Death「Takahiro」
Part 22: Kazuo「Yuki」
Part 23: Rain「Takahiro」
Part 25: Vanish「Takahiro」
Part 26: Koji「Yuki」
Part 27: Christmas「Takahiro」
Part 28: Guilt「Takahiro」
Part 29: Angry「Yuki」
Part 30: Threats「Takahiro」
Part 31: Hidden「Yuki」
Part 32: Ink「Takahiro」
Part 33: Stealth「Takahiro」
Part 34: Last「Yuki」
Part 35: Conclude「Takahiro」
Part 36: Betrayal「Yuki」
Part 37: Reveals「Yuki」
Part 38: Trip「Takahiro」
Part 39: Flash「Yuki」
Part 40: Dust 「Takahiro」
Epilogue
「Author's Note」

Part 24: Release「Takahiro」

1.5K 101 27
By Akikou

Part 24: Release

Yuki has been going to work a lot. I'm happy he got a lot of hours. He seems to get along just fine with Ita. Could Ita be Satoshi's friend? I didn't remember the name Satoshi kept bringing up.

Along the lines of Satoshi, I haven't seen him. He came by, and I was understanding. I didn't really need him to pay me back at this point. Right now I'm more so concerned for what's going on with him.

I turned on the tv, and of course I saw crime reports, and all that bullshit.

"Koji Sawara has been released today. No further reports will be announced at this time." The news lady spoke.

Released? How? I instantly thought of Yuki. He's out there by himself. I didn't waste any time, and got my motorcycle keys.

======

I made it to the bakery. To my surprised, Yuki was the only one working in the front. He looked surprised, and smiles. "Hey." He says.

"Sawara. They released him." I told him.

His eyes widen, and he looked bothered. "Ah...why?"

"I don't know. You know they don't disclose that information out until later. I'll be with you at all times."

Yuki looked rather sad. "He's going to kill me."

"Not if I'm around you."

"Excuse me Yuki, no chatting." The manger lady came out from the back.

"Sorry." Yuki bows.

"Yuki I'll stay here until your shift is done." I suggested.

"Alright." He smiles slightly. "Thank you Takahiro."

I sat myself at one of the tables, and laid my head down. I wished I had a phone so I could contact people. I needed the money first.

Yuki walks over to me, and hands me his cellphone. He smiles. "Here, you may be bored."

It was like he read my mind." I felt that warm feeling in my chest, and smiled. "Thank you." I took the phone.

"Let's get you a new one soon. I want to text you sometimes."

"Okay." I chuckled. "You're awfully calm."

"Because you are here. If you weren't, I would be freaking out."

"Well being a protector is nice." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry I'm so weak." He sighs.

"No it's okay really. You should get back to work. I'll be fine."

"Alright. I'll be done soon hopefully." He walks off.

I watched him walk. He walked so graciously. I could tell Yuki is a perfectionist. That's good since I'm a slob.

======

I ended up falling asleep. Lately my sleep hasn't been at its best.

Yuki walks up to me, and smiles. "I'm done. Let's go."

"Okay." I rubbed my eyes, and began walking towards my motorcycle. "So Yuki, where is Ita?"

"He's sick so I had to work alone. It feels weird being alone here."

"Did you want to visit?"

He looked off, and zoned out a bit. I waved my hand over his face.

"Yes?" He snaps out of his daze.

"Did you want to visit?"

"No I'm okay. I don't think it would be ideal if I got sick too."

"You're right. Let's just get home before shit happens."

"Fine."

======

Yuki was awfully quite during the drive. I must of made him worry with the whole Ita thing. Either that or he's afraid of Sawara's release. I didn't know what to do to calm his nerves.

"Yuki, are you okay?" I decided to ask.

"I'm okay. I just hope Ita is okay." He sounded awfully sad.

"He will be. It's probably a cold. We all get those silly."

"Yeah..."

"Well we are here. Aren't you glad we are safely home?"

"I suppose so."

I sighed. "Do you like Ita or something? I am getting that vibe."

"I don't. If I did, I would of wanted to visit him at all cost." He gives me a blank stare.

"I guess you are right. Sorry for assuming." I went to unlock the door, and walked in.

"It's okay. You're just dumb sometimes."

"Maybe because I hang out with you too much." I chuckled.

"You were always dumb." He chuckles.

"Shut up." I couldn't win against him sometimes. It frustrates me, but at the same time made me laugh.

I watched as he placed his things down. He had a pretty slender body. I wonder how he would react if I tried to approach him. Would he like it?

I slowly walked up behind him while he undid his collar. I slipped my hands around his waist, and he gasped. "Why hello there..." He says. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"You smell nice." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He takes my hand, and moves it up his shirt.

"Yeah..." I felt his erected nipple as I squeezed it. I felt my body getting excited. I started planting small kisses on his neck. He lets out a small moan. His voice turned me on. Maybe I'm starting to fall for his simple traits.

I pulled him onto the couch, and on my lap. I crept my hand on his crotch, and unbuttoned his jeans. He stops me, and gets up. He gets on his knees, and parted my legs to plant himself between them on the ground. He began unbuttoning my jeans, and rubbed my already probing erection.

I felt nervous having a man handle my junk. It felt weird. I was scared that my boner would die down, but it didn't. Yuki pulls out my erection, and started licking the base up to the tip. His slippery tongue felt fantastic on the frontal tip. It made my muscles clenched up.

His eyes looked up at me as he services my cock. His long tongue ran up, and down. He flickers his tongue on my balls, and I bit down on my lip. Yuki teases me, and slowly inserts my length into his mouth. I watched as his head dances up, and down on me. The warmth of his oral cavity felt intensifying. I held onto his hair, and pushed him lightly onto me. I could hear his small gags as he deep throats my length.

"Ah that's enough." I pulled him away before I came.

He doesn't want to budge, and goes quicker.

"No no Yuki..." I groaned. "I don't want to cum yet."

He disobeys, and continues to suck on me harder, and harder. I felt my climax approaching. "Ah..." I began shooting in his mouth intensely.

"Mmmm." He licks his lips, and swallows my cream. "You taste delicious." He winks.

I blushed looking at his cum covered lips. "I mean...why would you want that?"

"I was curious of your cream." He chuckles.

I felt my cock tingling. I wanted to fuck him. My horny level has shot off the roof at this point. Will he be okay with having sex like this?

I sat up, and grabbed him by the shoulders, and pushed him down face first on the couch. He moans  when my hand goes down to tug off his pants. I slipped them off, and he doesn't resist me.

I began sweating. I've never done this before. Even I get nervous at first time things. I spat down on my index, and middle finger, and began running against his hole. My curiosity got the best of me. I slowly pushed my middle finger inside him.

"Ahhh.." He lets out a gentle moan. "Go deeper..." He mumbles.

I liked it. I liked the tight feeling my finger was receiving. A woman's opening was not as tight as this. It only got me hornier by the second. I slowly pushed my finger deeper down, and he cries out moans of pleasure.

"Just like that...yeah..." He breaths heavily. I could tell he was enjoying himself.

"I want to fuck you.." I whispered into his ear.

"Then come, and do it." He talks into the couch.

I dug in my pocket for my wallet, and pulled out a condom. Slowly I began slipping it on. Yuki does the job for me, and arches himself up, pressing his ass on my crotch. God damn...

I took a hold of his hips, and pushed myself gently into him. He was tight. Very tight. I began moving slowly. He breaths deeply, and lets out small gentle moans that were soothing to hear.

"Harder...." He asked. I was amazed at how horny he really was. I started to move quicker. I couldn't contain this slow ass pace any longer or I will go crazy. I dug my fingernails into his hips, and began ramming him hard.

"Ahg! Ahg!" He cries out. His claws dug onto the couch as my cock buried deeper, and deeper into him with every thrust.

"You like that?" I smirked as I slammed him harder, hitting that sweet prostate area that made him scream every time.

"Yes...." He pushes his body towards me, eating me up more. It felt amazing. I couldn't deny it.

I flipped him over, and arched his legs over my shoulders as I pushed my cock deep in him again. He winces, and holds out his hands to wrap around my neck. He pulls my face close, and our lips locked. I forced my tongue deep down his mouth. Our tongues swirled as his insides did. His moans drove me mad. He sounded so seductive with each noise that I felt myself wanting to cum in a matter of seconds.

"Deeper..mmmh!" He moans as we made out.

I obeyed my orders, and pushed as deep as I could. He screams louder, and I let out the occasional grunts from the tightness he had.

"I'm going...to cum..." I growled as I felt myself splashing my aftermath into the condom.

"Mmmh!" Yuki shoots a good waterfall of white cream all over his stomach, and on my chest. "I'm sorry!" He blushes.

"No it's okay." I didn't know how to feel, but I wasn't totally disgusted. I chuckled. "You got a lot there." I went to fetch some tissues, and wiped his stomach. As I was about to wipe mine, Yuki stops me, and began licking my chest. He cleaned up the cum pretty well. My face was pink just watching him. He's a freak in the sheets.

"Sorry." He blushes. "I like doing that...I didn't do that with Koji if you were wondering."

"Oh? I am...surprised." I looked away.

"I hope you don't think it's disgusting of me."

"Not at all. It's kinda hot." I cleared my throat.

"I'm glad!" He kisses my cheek. "That was amazing..." He looks down smiling.

"It was short. I got to last longer next time." I chuckled.

"That's okay." He smiles. "I know being a pitcher must be more tiring, and more rewarding too."

"I guess. I mean I've never received anything, and let's keep it that way." The thought gave me shivers.

"I understand. I've never given so I won't know haha!" He blushes. "I am fine with taking it."

"Ah you are so cute." The things he says are so innocent, and naughty at the same time. It actually turned me on.

"Ah I like you a lot." He smiles, and shifts his gaze.

"I like you too." I smiled.

I like you Yuki. Slowly, but surely.... What have you done to me?

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.7K 25
Midorima's a neat freak who loves his clean neighborhood. Takao is trying to promote his band's upcoming show by throwing flyers everywhere. Midorima...
135K 5.9K 60
Many things were hidden from him, there was so much he didn't know about his life and so much he didn't bother to question. But that all changed in o...
71 0 17
Welcome to Takuya High School: where the living and the undead coexist... but never collide. When third-year Ichinomiya Akio stumbles upon the forbid...