Troglodytic (Yaoi BoyXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING BOYXBOY EXPLICIT CONTENT! Takahiro has always been that rebellious teen that people would hang out wi... More

Part 1: Routine「Takahiro」
Part 2: Company「Takahiro」
Part 3: Bratty「Takahiro」
Part 4: Hope「Yuki」
Part 5: Professor「Yuki」
Part 6: Milk「Takahiro」
Part 7: Distant「Takahiro」
Part 8: Affection「Yuki」
Part 9: Relationship「Yuki」
Part 10: Knives「Yuki」
Part 11: Lost「Takahiro」
Part 12: Friend「Takahiro」
Part 13: Job「Yuki」
Part 14: Roommates「Yuki」
Part 15: Caring「Takahiro」
Part 16: Gift「Yuki」
Part 18: Rumors「 Takahiro」
Part 19: Feelings「Yuki」
Part 20: Confession「Takahiro」
Part 21: Death「Takahiro」
Part 22: Kazuo「Yuki」
Part 23: Rain「Takahiro」
Part 24: Release「Takahiro」
Part 25: Vanish「Takahiro」
Part 26: Koji「Yuki」
Part 27: Christmas「Takahiro」
Part 28: Guilt「Takahiro」
Part 29: Angry「Yuki」
Part 30: Threats「Takahiro」
Part 31: Hidden「Yuki」
Part 32: Ink「Takahiro」
Part 33: Stealth「Takahiro」
Part 34: Last「Yuki」
Part 35: Conclude「Takahiro」
Part 36: Betrayal「Yuki」
Part 37: Reveals「Yuki」
Part 38: Trip「Takahiro」
Part 39: Flash「Yuki」
Part 40: Dust 「Takahiro」
Epilogue
「Author's Note」

Part 17: School「Takahiro」

1.3K 107 84
By Akikou

Part 17: School

Holding his face, and taking a good look at him made me stand still in awe. He had such feminine features. His eyelids were moving back, and fourth because of the cleanser in his eyes.

When his eyes opened, I couldn't look away. His blue eyes were naturally beautiful compared to Reika's. She had to use a ton of make-up to look as decent as she did. Yuki was a natural beauty.

No stop it! I felt gay complimenting another man. It felt weird. I didn't like Yuki or anything, but I will admit to his beautiful features. His almond shaped eyes were staring into mine. I had to snap out of it. I finally looked away.

======

Yuki decided he wanted to go back to school. I thought that was a crazy idea, but hopefully the rumors died down by now.

Me, and him walked to the bus. He was shivering a lot. The weather has gotten cold, and I felt like an idiot since I hadn't gotten a new coat yet. My old one was gone. I only wore hoodies now.

I looked over at Yuki. He doesn't have any coats either. He simply just borrowed my hoodies. I felt kinda bad. I took off my hoodie, and placed it over his shoulders. He looks at me. "What's this? I already have a hoodie."

"You are still shivering." I looked away.

"But now you will be cold."

"It's okay. I'm not as weak as you."

I didn't want to look at him or see his expression. He doesn't fight back for once. It would be problematic if he thinks I fancied him.

I went to sit in the front again. I ignored all my friends in the back that were clearly trying to get my attention. I mostly avoided Reika.

"You aren't sitting in the back?" Yuki asked.

"Nah. I'll sit with you." I pat the seat next to me, and he sits down.

"What a surprise."

"Yeah." I felt weird. I didn't want Yuki to have a hard time when he got to school. I was also nervous about what Guncho will say when he sees me. I did punch the living shit out of him last time.

"Is something wrong?" Yuki asked.

"No it's nothing."

The bus ride was silent between us. I didn't feel like talking, and more so focusing on what to do.

======

We finally made it to school. Me, and Yuki got off together, and instantly a group of kids came to point fingers at Yuki.

"Hey aren't you the one that slept with the professor?" A girl said.

"Is that how you passed that class?" A guy asked.

"Ew you're gay. You even have bad taste man!"

I felt anger rising within me. I knew at one point I was one of these bastards that picked on people, but this moment infuriated me. "Shut the fuck up!" I growled, and they backed away.

"What's wrong Takahiro?" One of the guys said.

"Stop asking him shit! He already ditched a couple days. He finally took up the courage to come back. Don't make him regret it!"

"Gee man since when did you start defending losers?" A chick rolled her eyes, and my hand went to slap her.

"Oh my god!" A guy ran towards me, and tries to hold me back.

Yuki grabs my arm as well. "Don't make a scene." He says under his breath.

The girl glares at me. "How dare you slap me! I will report you, and your gay boyfriend!" She spats, and walks off with her other retarded friends.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I pushed the guy holding my left arm. I looked over at Yuki who was still clinging to my right arm. He looked scared as if I was about to push him off as well. "I won't shove you." I said calmly.

"Thank you..." His face grew slightly pink. "I'm sorry I made you do that..." He began looking upset.

"No it's not you."

Everyone stared at us, and it pissed me off. "The fuck you looking at?!" I screamed, and they all went away.

"I don't want to go home. I still want to try...." Yuki covered his face.

"I...ah hold on. Stay here." I ran off, and saw Ayumi. I ran towards her, and she looks at me surprised.

"Hey." She smiles.

"Do you know if the cafeteria sells strawberry milk?"

"Um yes." She chuckles.

A blue haired girl walked towards her, and stares at me. "Why are you talking to my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? I'm asking her a simple question." I shot back. I could tell she was a tough one.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend so much!" She glares.

"Look here bitch." I stepped up to her, and she does the same.

"Look here fucker." She glares.

"Hey Mai, stop it. He's just a friend." Ayumi got between us.

"Stop it!" She says. "Guys are all the same. They ask shit, and then try to get you!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I am in no way interested in her!"

"Then don't speak!" She glares.

"Hey stop it..." Yuki budged in between us. "You're really immature, and insecure." He said to the blue haired girl. Her jaw dropped as if she was in disbelief. In a way I was too since Yuki never stood up for me or himself.

"Who are you?!"

"None of your business. Don't start shit." He shots back.

They both glared at each other, and I finally decided to pull Yuki's arm. "Let's go." I tugged him away to the lunch room.

"Who the hell was that?" He looked annoyed.

"I don't know." I felt weird. I've been feeling weird lately.

"I hope I didn't interfere."

"No you helped. Thank you." I smiled.

"Hey there you are you bastard!" I heard the voice I've been trying to avoid. Guncho approaches me with two other guys. He looked angry.

Yuki looked frightened, and he steps back behind me. I used my hand to move him behind me. "I'll handle it." I said calmly to him. He nods.

"So you remember what you did?!" Guncho glares, and grabs my collar. "I can see why you got mad. Since when did you get a boyfriend? On top of that, such a creepy weirdo."

I shoved him off. "Fuck off."

"So fucking assholes has gotten you weak huh? Man I should of been careful around you. You could of tried to fuck with me!" He laughs, and so did his boys.

"I wouldn't fuck with you even if you were the only hole left." I glared.

"You're disgusting. Guys! Get him!" He commands, and the two dudes grabbed a hold of each of my arms. Yuki tries to pry them off, but Guncho goes up to Yuki, and punches him square in the face, and he falls down.

"Yuki!" I called out. I swung my arms ferociously, and couldn't get them off me still.

"Aw trying to save your boyfriend?" Guncho grins. He approaches me, and grabs both my shoulders as he knees me in my stomach multiple times. Blows after blows started making me nauseous, and I started to lose consciousness. My vision became blurry.

I saw Yuki sneak up behind Guncho, and kicked him in the nuts. Guncho fell over in fetus position as his boys grabbed Yuki. I couldn't move. My body ached too much, and I could feel myself throwing up in a matter of seconds.

One of the guys covered Yuki's mouth as the other starts punching him in the gut. I couldn't stand seeing this. It wasn't happening.

I picked up all the energy I had left, and charged at them. I picked one of them up by his neck, and threw him across the field. I began eyeing the other guy. His face drained of color, and he begins running. I picked up my feet, and ran as quickly as I could. I grabbed him by his hair, and he falls back on his ass. I got on top of him, and punched him a couple times until he was unconscious. I looked back to see Guncho trying to get up. I made my way towards him quickly, and grabbed him by the collar. I swung my fist hard across his face. Spit, and a tooth fell out, and he cries in pain.

"Stop!" He cries.

I landed a couple more punches. My body wouldn't stop. I wanted to destroy him.

Yuki ran towards me, and grabs my hand. "Let's go..."

Guncho looks up at Yuki in shocked. I stopped as I was told, and I grabbed Yuki's hand. "Let's get out of here." I began running with him.

======

I ended up going to a park. There was no one there since everyone was in school at this time. I walked towards the forest area where no one normally would hang. Yuki follows me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes...are you?" He looked a bit afraid of me. I didn't blame him.

"Let me see." I lifted up his shirt, and noticed a big bruise on his stomach where his stab wound was.

Yuki quickly pulled his shirt down. His face got really red. "D-don't d-do that."

"Sorry I just wanted to see if you were okay."

"You are the one that needs help." He points to my stomach. I lifted my shirt, and saw red marks. I was punched, and kicked pretty hard. Luckily my abs prevented severe bruising.

"May I touch? I've never seen such..." Yuki looked shy, and nervous.

I smiled, and took his hand, and placed it on my abs. His small fingers trailed through the fine lines on my stomach. He looked amused. "You're very strong." He pulls his hand away, and looks away.

"Well...you can be strong too." I chuckled.

"Thank you Takahiro...you are kind. You really are."

It was the first time I heard him call out my name. It made my chest feel weird. A weird overpowering feeling. "You said my name."

"I wanted to wait until I stopped hating you to say it..." He looks down.

"I understand." He said it quite nicely. Yuki had a very soft gentle low voice. It was more soothing than my lame lousy drowsy voice.

"Maybe we should head home instead. I don't want to cause more trouble here." He starts walking, and I followed closely to him.

I looked at his small frame. He was a short skinny guy. I wonder how he could of taken Koji. I always felt small fragile people can't have sex for some reason.

Imagining him being sprawled, and dominated by another made me feel weird. I couldn't imagine him moaning, and crying out in pain or pleasure. I can't seem to imagine how his naked body would look like. What positions did he do? How did he give his service.

These awful thoughts. I don't want to keep thinking these awful thoughts. I don't even like Yuki in that way. What's wrong with me?

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.3K 33
WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Satoshi thought he had escaped the twisted adventures of his first love, but when his...
11.8K 536 17
WARNING BOYXBOY EXPLICIT CONTENT! What is Seiji's, and Kyou's life like after their heartwarming encounter? Will it be as happily ever after as the s...
31.1K 621 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...
20.9K 947 11
芸術的ストーカーKijutsuteki sutōkā _______________________________ I'm being watched... By who? I don't feel alone... But this can't be good... Someone's fo...