Never Let you Go <3 A Justin...

EimearXx tarafından

Alice doesnt want to go camping, but her mom forces her to go. she brings her friend 'Ciara' along But what h... Daha Fazla

Never Let you Go <3 A Justin Bieber Lovestory
Chapter 2 - Mystery Man
Chapter 3 - Bad Break Up.
Chapter 4 - Black Out
Chapter 5 - MY BEST FRIEND IS MISSING!?
Chapter 6 - AHHH RAPIST!
Chapter 7 - Awkward...
Chapter 8 - What happend to 'Bro's over Hoe's?'
Chapter 9 - YOU SEDUCED JUSTIN BIEBER!?
Chapter 10 The Sleepover
Chapter 11 - Wakey, Wakey!
Chapter 12 - The Phone Call
Chapter 13 - The Ugly Truth.
Chapter 14 - If you don't tell them, I will.
Chapter 16 - Horrible Sister's and Scary Note's.
Chapter 17 - Spoiled Brat's and one HUGE Mistake.
Chapter 18 - Old Friends?
Chapter 19 - Physcho Bitche's...He call's fan's.
Chapter 20 - Top Trending Topic's.
Chapter 21 - Fake What?
Chapter 22 - It's ALL You're fault!
Chapter 23 - Tied together...
Chapter 24 - Why are you apologising?
Chapter 25 - VICTORY!
Chapter 26 - I'm having a nervous breakdown.
Chapter 27 - I'm free.
Chapter 28 - The Plan.
Chapter 30 - Oh, God no.
Chapter 31 - It as so....Alice-ish.
Chapter 32 - Do you think they know?
Chapter 33 - ALICE!
Chapter 34 - I am not confusing my baby.
Chapter 35 - The picture.
Chapter 36 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 37 - Your Moodswings are giving me Whiplash...
Chapter 38 - Shopping with the Beadles

Chapter 15 - The Mistake.

3.5K 24 6
EimearXx tarafından

 Okay, I would put this at the top but you Guys probably Don't read my lil' Bablle's i do at the end of EVERY Chapter...Like  don't mean to but, Whatever.

It's cool.

Anywhoo....I'm Writing a Jason McCann Story!

So You guys should check it out! Kay?

Okay, and one more thing.

VOTE! lol Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Recap *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                                                               Phone Convo

Me: Hello? Amber?

Amber: Hey Sis! Guess Who's here?

Me: Who?

Amber: Tyler! He's having a sleepover in his cabin! He asked my to ask you and You're new friend that he met earlier to come, Isn't this gonna be fun?

Tears started flowing down my cheeks, If I didn't go I knew I'd never see my sister again. I had no idea what Tyler is capable of. Everyone was staring at me, suspiciously. They knew something was wrong.

Me: C-C-Caitlyn can't come, but I'll be there. What number?

Amber: Awweh! That sucks! Number 5! See Ya Soon!

                                                            End of Phone Convo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 15.

Alice's P.O.V

Tears formed in my eyes, Thinking of reasons why Tyler wanted me there, WITH Caitlyn, no way am I letting him Touch her.

"Where can't I go?" Cait asked.

"Uh...I was talking about my cousin, Her name's Caitlyn." I lied.

"You don;t have  acousin called Caitlyn." Ciara mumbled. DAMMIT!

Everyone looked at me, Waiting for another excuse. But I couldn't think of one.

"Who was on the phone Alice?" Cait asked.

"No one." I muttered.

"No one? Oh my friggin' God! It was him wasn't it? And h wants us both! You told him I couldn't go! OH MY GOD! He's gonna kill you!" Cait exclaimed. Everyone was looking at us confused.

"It wasn't. Caitlyn Shut up! It was my sister." I snapped. I Can't believe she said ALL That infront of Everyone.

"Then why'd you say I couldn't come? huh?" She asked.

"Did I say Caitlyn? I meant Ciara." I lied smoothly. "I figured Ciara would want to stay with Ryan." I added.

"Oh, no its grand. I'll come." Ciara smiled. Damn..Think!

"Uh...Don't be Ridiculas! Stay, I kinda wanna have a little time with my sister alone." I said quietly.

"Oh, But what about Nicole?" Ciara asked. I forgot about her :/

"I..uh think she's staying with my mom for the night." I told her.

"Oh, Okay then." She smiled.

"Bye." I whispered. this was probably the last time I'd see the guys. I'm shocked i didn't curl up in a ball and break down.

Once I reached cabin 5 I knocked on the door. Tears were in my eyes, Waiting to fall. But I sucked it up. This is for the best. I'm keeping my friends and family safe, even if it's the worst for me.

The door flung open to reveal Tyler, smirking. He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. I saw Amber and Nicole. They were fine. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Where's you're friend?" Tyler asked in a hushed tone.

"S-she couldn't c-come, s-she flew back t-to America." I lied.

"Oh, she was gonna get it for smacking earlier.But I suppose You'll do." He smirked. I shuddered.

"Amber, Nicole Do you guys think you could leave? I wanna talk to Alice alone." He said politely.

"Sure." They chirped. Then they left, Leaving me alone with Tyler...

Caitlyn's P.O.V

Yes, I thought Alice was lying, But I saw Tyler's friend go into their tent, so I assume Tyler is in it.

It's been about 2 hours since she left. She's fine Caitlyn! I kept telling myself. But I had a bad feeling.

"Hey, Look it's Amber and Nicole." Ciara said in a surprised tone. My head snapped up and I started walking towards them.

"Hey, I'm Caitlyn, Alice's friend. I thought you and her were having a sleepover." I said.

"Oh, Hey! I'm Amber. We were, Why couldn't you come?" She asked.

"Me? I wasn;t invited. Ciara was."I told her.

"No, Tyler Specifically told me to ask Alice AND her NEW friend to come over, but Alice said you couldn't go." She told me. My eyed widened.

"Tyler?" My voice cracked.

"Yeah, He kicked me and Nicole out like 2 hours ago, the minute Alice got there, Really." She explained. "Well, We better go, Bye!" She chirped.

the minute she waslked away, I burst into Tears.

"Cait? What's wrong?" Chris asked.

"A-Alice! S-She's w-with T-Tyler!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, So?" Ryan asked.

"H-H-He's-" I stopped myself. You Promised Caitlyn. Keep you're head down and Shut up.

"Ciara, could you ask Amber what cabin she was in?" I asked quietly. she nodded and walked away.

"He's what?" Justin asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Nothin my ass. What's wrong?" He asked again.

"I PROMISED her I wouldn't tell ANYONE, If I need any help, I'll call you." I told him angrily. Ciara came back.

"Cabin 5." She told me.

"Thanks, Don't tell the guys." I whispered in her ear.

I got to Cabin 5, I quickly picked the lock, I flung the door open. I heard a shower, Someone's having a shower great. Wait, That is Great! If  Tyler's in the shower, It'll be easier to get Alice out.

I peeked in the bedroom door, and I saw Alice, In her bra and Panties unconscious.

I toke my jacket off, and put it around her. I pulled her outside the cabin and knocked on the next door. Cabin 6. Pattie's Cabin.

I waited impatiently for her to answer the door. I was sobbing. Poor Alice. Pattie opened the door and gasped.

"Pattie, Please help! I don't know what to do." I whimpered. She ushered me inside, I dragged Alice with me since she's unconscious.

"What happened to her?" She asked. I told her, EVERYTHING.

Alice woke up eventually.

"CAIT!" She sobbed. "H-he..." I cut her off.

"I know, I know. It's okay." I assured her.

Pattie gave her some clothes. "Thanks Pattie." She smiled

"Anytime Hun, I think we should tell the Police about this, Otherwise He'll do it again." Pattie told her.

"Uh, No I'm okay." She said quietly. Pattie frowned.

I'm not gonna lie, Alice was a mess. But can you blame her? No. She was raped for cryin' ouy loud. TWICE!

There is some sick monster's in the world. And unfortunally, She knew some.

Alice's P.O.V

We headed back to our tent. When we got there Justin looked up confused.

"What are you doing in my mom's clothes?" Justin asked.

"Uh.." I looked at Caitlyn, She shrugged. "Why do you guys always ask Questions?" I asked him. Trying to change the subject.

"Because, you never answer any of them. Truthfully." He told me.

"Oh.." I mumbled.

Just then Tyler started walking through the field, Looking pissed. I hid behind Caitlyn. He glanced at me, And his expression turned angrier. Tears started flowing down my cheeks, Next time I see him, I'm gonna get it.

Justin followed my gaze. He kept looking back between me and Tyler. Caitlyn gave Tyler the finger, So he started walking over. I hid behind Caitlyn.

"Alice, Can I talk to you? Alone." He asked me. It was pretty clear he was angry.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"What;d you say?" He asked while stepping closer.

"She said no, you need a hearing aid?" Cait asked. I giggled. He glared at the both of us. Cait smirked.

"Oh, I'd wipe that smirk off you'r face, Pretty soon you'll feel JUST like Alice. 'cause you're next." He told her. I froze. He did it. Cait's smirk vanished. He chuckled and walked away.

"What does he mean by ' The was Alice feels?' " Chris asked.

"Caitlyn, I think we should go back to Pattie." I mumbled.

"My mom? You told my mom and Not me?" Justin asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"she helped me, And I didn't tell her. Caitlyn did." I told him.

"I can too! Alice, please tell me." He pleaded. I looked at Caitlyn. She shook her head encouragingly.

"I can't tell you, You'll end up in a fight, You were gonna confront him about hitting me 2 days ago." I reminded him.

"I won't I promise." I sighed.

"He raped her. Twice, First time in the woods and second time was when she was in the cabin..A few hours ago." Wait, that didn't come outta my mouth. Cait just told...EVERYONE

"CAITLYN!" I shouted. Ciara started crying and ran over and hugged me , muttering she sorry and what not. Caitlyn looked at me apologetically. The guys, As in Justin, Christian and Ryan Froze. They stood there, Speechless.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Haii! Eimear Here <3

Obv...I don't share my account with any other people....so It'll always be me. Sorry So Tell you's.

See! They finally found out!

What's gonna happen next?

Will Justin Confront him?

Will Someone Tell?

Is it gonna happpen to Caitlyn Too?

I already know Bitches!

Sucks for you's! LOL

So..Last night I was writing a chapter in my notebook...And I wrote a Rater R Chapter...I dunno if I should like Change it and put a little less detail in it...Cause Yanoo...I'm 13 lol

What do you guys think? Should I Keep it the way it is? This is were I need you're help. If None of you guys comment on it, I'm just leaving it the way it is.

Wait, Arn't I giving away like a bit of the story?

Ah Well, none of you's probably read this anyways lol

Anywhoo...Moving on.

Don't Forget to...

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment:)

N Read my Jason McCann Book LOL.

Had to add it there! >.<

Chaoi For Now!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

63.8K 1.1K 48
hello, pre warning, I wrote this when I was like 14, literally 6 years ago so the writing is really crappy. please take this book with a whole ass bi...
37.2K 1.1K 38
Alexi jones is a pretty,smart,and talented girl. She's 18, about to start collage soon. Everything is set great for the future. What will happen when...
13.7K 374 31
A girl who is badly bullied, wants to end it. She wants to end her life. But then, a boy comes along. He is her lifesaver. Will they become friends...
1.3M 25.7K 62
Megan Lowe, an average 18 year old, likes every celebrity except Justin Bieber. She thinks he is too full of himself and doesn't like his personality...