My special mate

Από _Amar_

A soon-to-be-eighteen years old werewolf Ariel Meltem lost her parents when she was kid. Her only family left... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

2.9K 101 1
Από _Amar_

*picture of Dwayne*

I woke up from my slumber feeling warm and comfortable. I tried to shift my position but noticed an arm draped over me, refraining me. Looking up I saw Ryan peacefully sleeping and smiled at the sight. I brushed his hair back.

Yesterday I explained them everything and they had lots of questions. But they took it well. When I walked towards my room to sleep Ryan stopped me and dragged me to his room, I mean 'our' room. His words not mine. He said this was our room and I should sleep with him from now.

I noticed Ryan's eyes on me and realized I was lost in thoughts while staring at him. "Good morning" I said blushing and moved back. He pulled me closer and nuzzled his face in my neck "good morning" he murmured. He kissed my neck and I shivered from the sensation.

"Ryan" I whispered . "Hmm" he muttered and kissed again. He continued kissing my neck. I felt someone trying to contact me so I opened my mind-link. 'El' Mathew said. 'Yeah' I asked. 'Savannah is here' he informed. 'Coming' I said 'bring Blair too' I groaned 'ok' I told and closed my link.

Ryan looked at me questioningly. "Mathew said Savannah is here so I have to go" I told him and got up. "You look good in my clothes" he said and I realized I was wearing his shirt and boxers. I blushed. Quickly running out of the room I said bye to him.

Changing into my clothes I searched for Blair. She was not in her room. Maybe with Conner I thought and made my way towards his room. Knocking loudly I yelled "Blair". No reply. "Conner!" I shouted. Silence.

I banged the door. "Open up!!" I told. I let out a frustrated breathe. Are they deaf? I checked the time . Shit I'm late! I made a run downstairs

Dash!

"Oww" I said rubbing my bum. "Damn El watch where are you going" Blair said rubbing her elbow. "It was all because of you" I said getting up. "What did I do? You were running without watching where you are going". She said. "I was running because I was late and I was late because I was searching for someone stupid. Oh wait that someone was you!" I told.

"Me? Why were you searching for me?" She asked. " because Mathew told me to bring you down." I told. "Oh. I was waiting for you downstairs. You were late so I came searching for you" she informed. "Lets go"

"Here they are. Come sit" Luke said as we reached down. Savannah , Luke, Mathew and Alpha Vander were already there. We settled down. " As I said tomorrow, I found this new thing in the book of knowledge. It mentions about Crystal of Light. After researching for it I found this" she said turning the pages of the book. The book look old and I couldn't understand the language. " It says that the crystal was hidden to keep it safe from the evil and only the guardians of earth know about it." She read.

"Who are these Guardians?" Mathew asked. " I don't know but only they can tell where is the crystal is hidden. This secret is passed on in their family from generations." She said. "So where can we find them?" Blair asked. " I don't know if its true or not but years ago it was said that these Guardians were killed by someone. Probably to stop white wolfs from finding about the crystal " She informed.

"What? How will we know about this Crystal now?" Luke questioned. "I don't know my child. We have to find a way. We have to know where this crystal is" she told. "I should leave now. I will try to find out more" she said getting up. "Okay." I said and she left.

"How will we find this Crystal?" Blair asked. "As the prophecy said, we can't fight and win against evil without this. We have to find a way!" Luke said. "Yes, we have to figure something out" I said. Shawn came running inside. "Alpha we found two people who were trespassing into our territory" he said to Luke. "Are they rouges?" Luke asked.

"No Alpha, but he was saying they wanted to meet you." Shawn informed.
"Ok bring them here" Luke ordered. "Yes, Alpha" Shawn said going out.
"I wonder who they are?" Mathew said. "If they are not rouges that means they are from a pack" Alpha Vander said for the first time. I totally forgot he was here. "Lets go and wait for them" blair said and we went out.

. "What happened Luke?" I asked him. He looked really anxious. "I don't know. I fell something...." He stopped mid-sentence and took a whiff of air. "They are here" Mathew said. I could see a guy and a girl coming. The man looked to be in his 30's and had a strong aura around him. Whereas the girl looked petite and in 20's too and..

"Mate" Luke said. My eyes widened. I could say everyone was looking at him the same way. He was looking at that girl and the girl was also staring at him. He moved towards her but the guy stopped him. "Mate, mine" he told him and realization dawned on that guy. He moved aside.

Luke went towards her. "Whats your name?" He asked. "Gabriella" she said softly. "My name is Luke, Alpha of blue moon pack" Luke said holding her hand. "Lets go inside and talk" Mathew suggested.

We were seated . Luke didn't leave her hand at all. Luke was suddenly all possessive over her. It was first time I'm seeing him like that. It was kind of cute. But the other guy who came with Gabriella didn't have the same thought. He was tensed and kept looking at her. I can say that he was protective over her.

"My name is Dwayne. We are here to ask help from you. I'm the beta of silver star pack and she is daughter of my Alpha. Our pack was attacked yesterday." He said clearing his throat. Everyone in the room gasped. "We were outnumbered and we also didn't have time to prepare for the attack. My Alpha, John Vedis asked me to take her and leave the pack when it got worse. There were hunters also there. It was impossible to win and there was no time to call for help. So I took her and came here. She is my responsibility now. Alpha told me that you will help us. ." He explained.

"What happened to the Alpha then?"  Mathew asked. "I lost my mind link with him and luna after we left. They must.. Must be dead" he replied. Gabriella started crying and Luke hugged her murmuring words to her. This is really bad, she lost her parents. "I'm sorry for what happened wish we could have helped you" I said. He nodded.

"We have to go and check the silver star pack first" Alpha Vander said. "Shawn, take few men and go" Mathew said and Shawn went out. "I wish I could have helped them. Alpha John was a really good man. He asked me to take care of his daughter and I would do it till I die now. " he said.

"I wanted to help dad, uncle. I could have helped him with my powers. I would have..." Gabriella started crying. "We cannot let rouges know about it Gabby. It was not safe. Your father wanted you safe and I had to listen to him" Dwayne said. "Power?" Luke asked.

"Are you a spirit too?" I asked . "Yes, I'm the nature spirit. But what do you mean by too?" She sniffed. "Because I'm one too. Blair and Alpha Vander is a spirit too" I informed her. They were surprised to hear it. " That means the prophecy is true? There are more spirits?" Dwayne asked.

"Yes, it is true. But how do you know about prophecy?" Blair asked. ". After I turned into a white wolf on my 18th birthday , Dad searched about it and found out from some book. But we were not sure about this so we kept it as a secret." Gabriella said.

"Do you know how to use your powers?" Blair asked. " I don't know much about it. I used it only a few times." She replied . "Okay".

"How about we all take a rest. You both must be tired too" I suggested. Everyone agreed. "Mathew give beta Dwayne a room upstairs" Luke told. " what about Gabby?" Dwayne asked. "She will come with me to my room" Luke informed. " no, she will not go with you into a same room" Dwayne said standing up.

Luke growled and held Gabriella." She is my mate, mine. She will come with me" he growled. Dwayne growled back " she is my responsibility" . " she is my responsibility too now" Luke fired back.

"Uncle, please stop. Its ok. I will go with him." Gabriella said coming in between. Luke stopped her from going and hugged her. "Don't worry uncle I will be fine. He is my mate" she said. "Ok. But if you need anything tell me" he said and went up with Mathew. Luke and Gabriella also went up followed by Alpha Vander.

"That was eventful" Blair said as we collapsed onto the couch. "Yeah, but another pack was attacked. And this time hunters were also there." I said. " I know, this means we have to fight against hunters too now. at least we found our next spirit. Two more to go" she said . "Yes. I hope we find them before another attack and also that crystal" I told her.

"We have to do something fast. We have to teach Gabriella to use powers too." She said. " yeah, we have to. But I still can't believe Luke found his mate. I'm so happy for him." I said. "Me too. But El are.. Are you jealous now?" She asked slowly.

"What? Jealous?" I asked confused. "Yeah. I mean you two were in relationship before so.." She told. "Hahaha, Blair I'm not jealous. He is my friend. Yes, we were in a relationship but it was not serious. I just like him as a friend.  I like Ryan . I don't want anyone els..." I said without thinking.

"Ohhh, you like Ryan now." She teased. "I didn't mean like that" . "I know how you mean. I have to tell this to Ryan" she said standing up. " No you won't" I warned her. "Oh I will!" She said running away laughing and I chased after her planning all the ways to kill her if she tell this to Ryan.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.1M 75.2K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
The Human's Alpha Από barngrjl

Λυκάνθρωπος

1.1M 42.7K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
My Saviour Από Rugrat19022

Λυκάνθρωπος

235K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
Wilted Από Tashaaa_01

Λυκάνθρωπος

3.3M 85.3K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...