Comedian (A Hariana Love Stor...

By hariana16

Note that in this fanfic both Harry and Ariana are famous, Harry Styles is in One Direction however Ariana Gr... More

Part 1: Flashback: The Beginning
Part 2: Present Day
Ariana Grande's Wikipedia Page
SNL Cast
Part 3: Avoiding Harry
Part 4: The After Party
Part 6: Figuring It Out
Part 7: New Experiences
Part 8: The Holidays
Part 9: Back Together
Part 10: New Years
Part 11: Family
Part 12: Opening Up
Part 13: The Past
Part 14: The Public
Part 15: Being Truthful
Part 16: Leaving NYC
Part 17: Firsts
Part 18: Comfort
Part 19: The Anniversary
Part 20: Confrontation
Part 21: Anne
Part 22: Baby Dilemma
Part 23: Truth
Part 24: Now There's Four
Part 25: Work, Work, Work
Part 26: England Bound
Part 27: Childhood Friends
Part 28: If I Could Fly
Part 29: On and Off
Part 30: Break
Part 31: Bonfire Thoughts
Part 32: Buried Feelings
Part 33: Trying to Move On
Part 34: Backstage Awkwardness
Part 35: Keeping Promises
Part 36: A New Day
Part 37: Ari's Birthday
Part 38: Hometown
Part 39: Calm Before the Storm
Part 40: The Truth Comes Out
Part 41: No Need to Pretend
Part 42: Working While Broken
Part 43: A New Perspective
Part 44: The AMA's
Part 45: Same People New Experiences
Part 46: One Year
Potential
ARIANA ON SNL
NEW STORY
Update!

Part 5: Where Am I?

1.5K 36 1
By hariana16

'Get up Ari' I think to myself as I wake up the next morning feeling slightly uncomfortable and I almost immediately realize two things; 1. I am still wearing the dress I wore last night and 2. I am not in my bed! I begin to frantically get up as I have no idea who's place I am in right now, how I got there or how long I've been here. I find my small purse and phone on the side table and begin to search through them for clues. Nothing. I then try to investigate the room, more nothing. There's no sign of another person being in here but it's a pretty small and generic bedroom that seems to be meant simply for sleeping in. I begin making me way towards the door that I assume will lead me into the living room of whose ever place this is. The next room is another generic room, this time of a living room rather than a bedroom, however, it does have a beautiful balcony and does seem to have a touch of being more expensive and elegant than most living rooms. I also notice some wrappers and pieces of paper laying around suggesting someone's definitely been in here yet they haven't left any real homey type stuff hanging around like pictures of their family or whatever. As well I notice a blanket and regular sized pillow laying on one of the couches. Was someone sleeping there? Before I have any time to continue searching the room I hear someone coming from the other side of the room and begin to panic yet I don't manage to move and that's when I see him.

"Harry?!" I say some what confused and much less terrified.

"Oh you're up! Did I wake you? I was just making some tea" he says giving me a small smile. 'Wow that was such a British thing to do' I think to myself. 'Seriously Ariana?!' you have no clue where you are or how you got there and all you can think about if how Harry making tea is such a 'British thing to do'?! Why is he so casual right now, what does he know that I don't?

"Where are we?" I ask trying to get back on track and Harry just smiles so I guess he clearly knows more about what's going on here than I do.

"We're at my hotel. Last night you got really tired and so I thought it was time we leave" he explains. I mentally start to freak out as I pray that this story does not end with us sleeping together and me being to tired to remember or even think straight. Is that even possible? "We got in a cab and I was going to take you back to your place before coming back here but pretty much right as soon as you got in the cab you started to drift into sleep." He continues causing me to stop trying to scare myself with all these made up scenarios and just listen to him tell me what actually happened. "I didn't want to try and wake you up because you were so tired and since I don'tactually know where you live I just told the cab driver to drop us off here and I let you sleep on the bed" he says.

"And you slept on the couch?" I ask, and he nods his head and I immediately feel guilty for making him give up sleeping in a comfy bed just because I was to tired to make it to mine.

"Don't worry I would never take advantage of you." He adds causing me to smile. Even though it's such a weird thing to have to inform someone of, I can't help but get all happy inside when he said it.

"I appreciate it" I say with a smile "but I am sorry that I made you sleep on the couch." I say.

"Stop apologizing remember!" He says with a smirk. "I chose to sleep on the couch anyways, don't feel bad because it really isn't that big of an issue and I don't want you to think that you made me give up something I needed because I needed you to be safe. Now come on, I made breakfast." He says as he motions for me to come closer. Once I approach him I feel him place his arm around my shoulder and for some reason I can't help but wrap my arms around his waist as we walk towards the kitchen of his hotel room. I've never had a boyfriend or anything like that and I have no idea what Harry and I are at the moment but it feels really good to be with him right now.

...

"So you promise you didn't drug me?" I joke as Harry and I sit cross-legged on top of the kitchen counter eating pancakes and drinking tea. The kitchen has an actual dining table to sit in but when we first entered the room I sat on top of the counter and once Harry finished making breakfast he just sat up there with me and I strangely feel insanely comfortable right now.

"Ok you caught me" he says playing along. "You're right I drugged you, took you back to my hotel room and forced you to sleep alone in my bed. I'm a disgusting fool who should be locked up and kept away from society. I'm sorry okay."

"Stop apologizing" I say casually as I sip my tea, mimicking the line he's said to me so frequently already and I watch as his head springs up and he gives me a somewhat shocked and joyful look. He then immediately begins to break out into laughter and so do I.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asks once we finally finish eating the breakfast he made and have cleaned up all of the dishes we used.

"I don't know. I doesn't really matter–actually do you mind if we go back to my apartment for a while. I kinda want to get out of these clothes" I say while pointing to the outfit I had worn last night that I'm still in today. This causes Harry to laugh before agreeing to my plan.

"Hang on one sec, I just want to change out of my clothes as well and then we'll go." He says as he kisses my cheek and exits out of the kitchen to change out of the sweats he was currently wearing. As I wait I decide to check twitter and notice my mentions flooded with pictures of Harry and I entering a cab together with his arm around me as we exit the after after party. It doesn't take long for me to realize that the one thing I wanted to prevent from ever happening had already started. My life was now officially becoming a tabloid headline. With that I immediately snap out of the trance I've seemingly been in the past couple hours while with Harry. What was I trying to do anyway? There's no way that I can be with him and still have people take me and my career seriously. I begin to panic as I grab my purse and begin to head out of the apartment. Unfortunately, I bump into Harry before I have the chance. "Where are you going?" He asks slightly confused.

"I have to leave ok. I've already told you I don't want my life to become the front page story of any stupid magazine and now after knowing you for literally only a couple of days it's already happening. I don't know what we think we're doing but it has to stop. I need to go to my apartment by myself and you need to stay here. And please don't hate me ok! Because I really like you but I'm just trying to be realistic. Nothing good can come out of this and since we don't even know what this really is we might as well end it now before we waste any more of each others time." I say before continuing to make my way out of the room.

"Wait Ariana!" I hear Harry yell while grabbing my arm which causes to turn back towards him. "I know we've only known each other for awhile but I do know what this is. We both really like each other, you just said it yourself! Who cares what other people think?! You can't possibly know that 'nothing good will come out of this' because you haven't even given us a shot to do anything. I wish I had a solution to the stories and rumours that will go around I really do. I know how much they suck and I'm sorry if I'm the reason it starts happening to you too. But, I really want to see where this goes because I think you're really special. You can't just run away fromme and assume everything will be fine. You can't let the media rule your life. Please. Let me take you home." He says and I search his eyes trying to find a reason to walk away from him and I can't. I wanted him to resent me and let me go but from the look in his eyes I feel like he really meant everything he just said. I don't know why he cares so much about me but for some reason I would rather live with the public scrutiny than walk out that door without him. I don't know what to say so I just nod my head and we begin walking out of his hotel room together when he stops me, "wait, it's cold outside, wear my jacket" he says as he hands me his long black winter coat.

"Are you sure, won't you need it?" I ask since I don't want to take his stuff but he shakes his head.

"It's fine, my sweater's pretty warm and you're only wearing a dress, I don't want you to get cold, and besides if anyone see's you walking around in the same dress you had on from last night people might get the wrong idea" he jokes and I smile as I take the jacket he had in his arm reached out to me and put it on, it's just long enough to cover my dress and I zip it up to cover myself both from the cold weather we were about to enter into and any people who may see us as we go to my apartment.

We walk out of the hotel room and towards the elevator in silence, although I can feel Harry's eyes on me every now and then. I don't know what he's staring at but after Harry offered me his coat we haven't really said anything to each other and I'm still thinking about what happened before that and I still don't really know how to respond to what just occurred. We enter the elevator and I finally decide to break the silence, "I'm sorry for yelling at you back there. I didn't mean what I said, I think I'm just not use to the idea of having people want to take my photo and talk about my personal life. But I'm happy you decided to try and stop me because I really don't want to stop hanging out with you." I admit as I look up at Harry to see him smile. He puts his arm around me and I place my head on his chest. I know dating Harry may bring some backlash but the way I feel right now makes me honestly believe that there's nothing that anyone could ever say or do that would make me not want to see where this goes right now with Harry. I mean I personally have never really even believed that relationships could ever work out but for some reason I want nothing more than to just toss those thoughts to the side because I am having so much fun being around Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 2K 53
in which the tiny italian finds herself love again with the man teenage girls everywhere know and love. book one. © someghoststories, 2021 #8 - man...
89.7K 3.7K 110
Love.....people find love at different ages. At 18, at 25, at 30 or even at 40. I've always wanted to find love. My name is Ariana grande. I have a...
2.4K 246 17
Life as a normal young adult was not something Ariana Ramsey could relate to. When a malicious rumor about her being a call girl grows aggressively o...
26.3K 1.5K 78
Ariana is having a great time being Mrs.styles. Harry and ari love each other deeply. They might even be starting a family together, but will drama m...