Part 5: Where Am I?

'Get up Ari' I think to myself as I wake up the next morning feeling slightly uncomfortable and I almost immediately realize two things; 1. I am still wearing the dress I wore last night and 2. I am not in my bed! I begin to frantically get up as I have no idea who's place I am in right now, how I got there or how long I've been here. I find my small purse and phone on the side table and begin to search through them for clues. Nothing. I then try to investigate the room, more nothing. There's no sign of another person being in here but it's a pretty small and generic bedroom that seems to be meant simply for sleeping in. I begin making me way towards the door that I assume will lead me into the living room of whose ever place this is. The next room is another generic room, this time of a living room rather than a bedroom, however, it does have a beautiful balcony and does seem to have a touch of being more expensive and elegant than most living rooms. I also notice some wrappers and pieces of paper laying around suggesting someone's definitely been in here yet they haven't left any real homey type stuff hanging around like pictures of their family or whatever. As well I notice a blanket and regular sized pillow laying on one of the couches. Was someone sleeping there? Before I have any time to continue searching the room I hear someone coming from the other side of the room and begin to panic yet I don't manage to move and that's when I see him.

"Harry?!" I say some what confused and much less terrified.

"Oh you're up! Did I wake you? I was just making some tea" he says giving me a small smile. 'Wow that was such a British thing to do' I think to myself. 'Seriously Ariana?!' you have no clue where you are or how you got there and all you can think about if how Harry making tea is such a 'British thing to do'?! Why is he so casual right now, what does he know that I don't?

"Where are we?" I ask trying to get back on track and Harry just smiles so I guess he clearly knows more about what's going on here than I do.

"We're at my hotel. Last night you got really tired and so I thought it was time we leave" he explains. I mentally start to freak out as I pray that this story does not end with us sleeping together and me being to tired to remember or even think straight. Is that even possible? "We got in a cab and I was going to take you back to your place before coming back here but pretty much right as soon as you got in the cab you started to drift into sleep." He continues causing me to stop trying to scare myself with all these made up scenarios and just listen to him tell me what actually happened. "I didn't want to try and wake you up because you were so tired and since I don'tactually know where you live I just told the cab driver to drop us off here and I let you sleep on the bed" he says.

"And you slept on the couch?" I ask, and he nods his head and I immediately feel guilty for making him give up sleeping in a comfy bed just because I was to tired to make it to mine.

"Don't worry I would never take advantage of you." He adds causing me to smile. Even though it's such a weird thing to have to inform someone of, I can't help but get all happy inside when he said it.

"I appreciate it" I say with a smile "but I am sorry that I made you sleep on the couch." I say.

"Stop apologizing remember!" He says with a smirk. "I chose to sleep on the couch anyways, don't feel bad because it really isn't that big of an issue and I don't want you to think that you made me give up something I needed because I needed you to be safe. Now come on, I made breakfast." He says as he motions for me to come closer. Once I approach him I feel him place his arm around my shoulder and for some reason I can't help but wrap my arms around his waist as we walk towards the kitchen of his hotel room. I've never had a boyfriend or anything like that and I have no idea what Harry and I are at the moment but it feels really good to be with him right now.

...

"So you promise you didn't drug me?" I joke as Harry and I sit cross-legged on top of the kitchen counter eating pancakes and drinking tea. The kitchen has an actual dining table to sit in but when we first entered the room I sat on top of the counter and once Harry finished making breakfast he just sat up there with me and I strangely feel insanely comfortable right now.