Part 15: Being Truthful

"That's disgusting!" I say as I watch Niall scarf down this disgusting mixture of milk, wine and orange juice that Josh, one of the members of the band's crew had just dared him to drink. It is Monday night and One Direction is hosting a small party and Harry asked me to come. We were hanging out for a majority of the party before Harry was whisked away by his management to talk about something. I took this opportunity to hang out with some of his friends like Niall who I get along with quite well since he is extremely silly and easygoing. He introduced me to a couple of their crew members as we continue to hang out and just do some weird stuff.

"Are you ready to go home?" I hear Harry whisper in my ear while he wraps his arms around me from the back. I turn to face him and am kinda surprised to notice that he's visibly angry.

"Uhm yea, if you are, is everything ok?" I ask concerned.

"Yea everything's fine" he says "don't worry, it's just some business stuff" he says before kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand. He says goodbye to a couple people there, including Niall, Liam and Louis all of which give us both hugs and express 'deep admiration' as Louis put it, towards me.

"Did you have fun?" he asks as we make our way to my place, it's not that far away so we decided to walk, it's kinda cold but I don't mind it, I'm not sure if it's because I'm Canadian but I just love it.

"Yea it was cool, I liked meeting you're friends" I say and I notice he's still kinda annoyed. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask referring to whatever happened between him and his management and he just shakes his head. "Why? Do you not think I can help?" I ask kinda annoyed since I always open up to him about my issues but he doesn't do the same to me.

"No! Of course not!" Harry says as he stops walking. "Look it has nothing to do with you, I love you and I'd tell you if I could but I can't, don't worry about it alright, I trust you and I know that you can make me feel better, in fact being with you right now is making me feel better, I just don't think it's worth dragging you into" he says.

"But you're not dragging me into anything! Is that how you feel when I tell you stuff about me? That I'm dragging you into my shit?" I ask, now somewhat angered and hurt.

"That's not what I'm saying at all! I would tell you but I can't so don't worry about it! I don't think of you as dragging me into your shit because I want to hear about you're problems! I want to help you!" he says practically screaming.

"AND I WANT TO DO THE SAME!" I yell back and Harry cups my face with his hands.

"Listen Ari, I love you okay? Trust me, if I ever need anyone to talk to, you will be the first person I go to. Don't worry about what's happening right now, I'm just kinda annoyed with work that's all, it is nothing worth stressing about but I promise I will tell you about anything that I need help with alright. Please believe me!" he pleads searching my eyes.

"Alright" I say with a small smile pulling away from his grasp to continue walking, I don't want to keep pressing him because he clearly isn't going to budge. We walk in silence for a moment before I hear a girl shrieking. Harry and I both immediately turn around to see two young girls running towards us.

"Oh my gosh! Harry I love you! I can't believe it's you!" says the first girl who is practically in tears. "And Ariana! I literally idolize you! You're so funny and so sweet I love you!" she says and I smile "are you guys dating?! You know what, you don't have to answer, I respect your privacy but I will say I think you guys totally should if you're not!" she says and gives a little smile and I just let out a little laugh and Harry does the same since neither of us clearly knows what to say to that.

"Can we get a picture?" the second girl asks and Harry and I both agree. "Oh my gosh Harry you are so tall!" she exclaims.

"Oh my gosh you're so not tall" he replies and me and the two girls both laugh. We take pictures with both of the girls before they politely leave and Harry and I begin to walk back to my apartment again in silence. "Watch your step" I hear Harry say as we walk and I look down to realize that I was about to walk on a sidewalk covered in ice.

"Thanks" I say as I walk carefully over the ice. I look up at him to see that he's watching me, did he spend the whole walk looking at me to make sure I didn't accidentally walk into something I'm not suppose to? "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I just want you to know I'm here for you" I admit.

"Don't apologize babe! I get it, I love you, I'm sorry if I ever do anything to make you question that" he says and kisses me on the cheek before grabbing my hand. We talk for the rest of the walk, mainly about Niall and his other band members and the stuff that they've done. We finally arrive at my apartment and are greeted by my doorman, Norman, who is the nicest guy ever before we enter the elevator and head up to my room.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asks as he enters my kitchen.

"Naw I'm good, I had some food at the party" I say before entering my bedroom to get changed before I enter the kitchen to join Harry. I drink some milk as Harry makes himself a small snack. "I really need to go grocery shopping" I say with a smile noticing the apparent lack of groceries in my fridge due to the lack of shopping I do.

"Sorry if I'm eating a lot of your food" he says and I shake my head. Once we're done eating I begin heading towards my bedroom when I feel Harry lift me up.

"Harry let go of me!" I squeal as he begins carrying me to the bed. He lays me down and again hovers over top of me, repeating what happened a couple nights ago. We begin kissing each other and I can feel things intensifying so I break away. "Harry" I whisper and I feel his eyes look into mine, "I need to tell you something" I say before looking down away from his eyes. "I'm a virgin" I say and I hear Harry move from on top of me to lay beside me and I'm kinda scared to hear his reaction.

"I'm sorry" he says and I give him a puzzled look.

"Sorry?! About what?" I ask since I don't really understand why he would say that.

"I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything you're not ready to do" he admits and I nod my head because it's true I'm not ready. "Are you saving yourself for something? Like marriage?" he asks which I find sweet, he really doesn't want me to do anything I don't want to.

"I don't think so, I think I'm just waiting till I find someone who I think is worth it, I mean not that I don't think it's you, I just want to wait a bit, I just don't feel ready for that yet" I say and he nods.

"Well I love you, and I'm fine with waiting as long as you want" he says before kissing me.

"Thanks" I say as I curl up next him as we fall asleep in each others arms.

...

"Yep that's right folks, Harry Styles is officially off the market" I hear one of the reporters from E! News exclaim. I am currently sitting on my couch, it's Sunday morning and it's been about 5 days since I admitted to Harry I was a virgin. J.K. Simmons had just hosted SNL last night and this morning Harry's management decided to confirm that Harry and I were dating to the press. Harry had a quick meeting to go to this morning and so I thought I might as well watch E! News to hear what they say since I had nothing better to do. "It was reported today by sources close to Harry that he and Ariana Grande, Saturday Night Live's youngest cast member in history, have been dating for a while now. Rumours about a possible relationship between the two began circling after One Direction appeared on SNL last month. The news seemed to come out of the blue and surprise many fans of both Harry and Ariana but people seem to be responding quite positively, yes that's right One Direction fans are actually keeping their cool y'all! Both Harry and Ariana are some of the most talented, young, and successful people in Hollywood at the moment and their relationship makes for an ultimate celebrity power couple, move over Bradgelina! Harry who is 21 is about to start touring the globe on One Direction's fourth world tour with his band later this month and Ariana isn't new to the limelight either. Even though she is only 20, she has already been nominated for an Academy Award for her writing in the hit movie "Bridesmaids" which she also plays the lead role in, as well as a Grammy for her SNL musical Christmas romance parody "Do It On My Twin Bed" that she had written last year so, move over Harry, I think your girlfriend might be the one writing for One Direction's next album." That's all I hear before I decide to change the channel since they begin talking about my career and I really couldn't care less.