Part 23: Truth

"What if someone see's me?" I ask Harry as we sit backstage at the concert that One Direction was about to have. Harry wants me to go out and stand in the crowd since I've never done that before, most of the times I don't even show up to the venue and when I do I just stay backstage with Lou. I don't know why, I guess I don't want his fans seeing me and getting annoyed or something, this is their moment with the band, I don't want to ruin it. Although, I would really love to see Harry preform and I'm not gonna try and draw attention to myself and make it all about me in anyway.

"Then you'll get arrested" Harry says sarcastically which causes me to giggle. "Come on, it'll be fine! Who cares if someone see's you! I'm sure people already assume you'll be here" he says and I nod my head. He's got a point, people know I'm in Singapore and they know its to visit Harry so they can kinda assume I'll be wherever he is.

"Fine" I say as I roll my eyes playfully to pretend as though I'm doing him a favour. We chat for a little bit before Harry is called to the stage. He gives me a quick kiss before he begins to follow the stage director and I make my way over to Gemma and Sophia who are chatting near by. We begin to talk for a bit before deciding to head over to our spots by the stage to watch the show. I haven't been to very many concerts in my life so it's always exciting to watch. One Direction are amazing live and Harry looks so hot on stage. He looks over at me sometimes while he's singing other times when he's not but just wants to check up on me and give me a cheeky smile. I love him so much and I am so happy to have him in my live.

...

"Look I told you! 'He identifies as Muslim' and I mean his name is Mehmet, what do you expect?" I tease Zayn as we look up Dr. Oz's Wikipedia page. The concert had just ended and Zayn and I were the first ones in the tour bus waiting to get back to the hotel. Zayn is Muslim and we're trying to think of other celebrities who are as well. I remembered reading once that Dr. Oz was and he didn't believe me so we decided to look it up. I was going to walk to the tour bus with Harry but he was stopped by some of his management and he told me to just wait in the tour bus for him.

"What the hell! That's sick!" Zayn says "I just fell in love with Dr.Oz like 1000% more" he says.

"You're in love with Dr Oz?!" I ask as I burst into laughter.

"Yea, don't judge me alright, he keeps me healthy" Zayn jokes as we both laugh even harder. More and more people begin to board the bus but Harry still isn't here. Liam and Sophia sit beside Zayn at the table we were sitting at and we all begin to talk. I look out the window to see Harry still talking to the man from his management as they walk towards the bus. Harry looks so visibly angry, I even see him stop and face the man while seemingly yelling at him at one point. Harry finally makes his way onto the bus and I'm worried about what kind of mood he will be in, 'why is he always so angry after talking to those people?' I ask myself. Harry hops on board and immediately plants himself beside me before giving me a kiss on the cheek and greeting Liam, Sophia and Zayn. 'How is he in such a good mood? Is he faking it? Will he talk to me about it later?' are just some of the few questions that rush through my head as we all sit and talk. I don't get much time to assess the situation though since Liam starts directing some questions at me like how I liked the show and whatnot. We finally reach the hotel and I remain silent walking beside Harry waiting until we're alone.

"Why are you so quiet?" he asks me before I have a chance to ask him any of my questions.

"I was just thinking of some stuff I've been wanting to ask you, I just wanted to wait till we were alone" I admit as we walk into our hotel room. Harry gives me a confused look as I casually take my jacket off and sit on the floor as Harry does the same.

"Like what? And why are we sitting on the ground" he asks as we sit cross-legged on the floor facing each other I put my arms in between the hole produced by my legs and Harry has his arms facing behind him as he leans against them seeming very casual.