Part 21: Anne

"I love you too Harry but I have to go! I'll call you as soon as I land" I say to Harry before he finally agrees to hang up the phone. I was currently in JFK airport and about to fly to Singapore to see Harry since that's where the On the Road Again Tour was currently taking place and because I had 2 weeks off from SNL. It is currently March 8th and I haven't seen Harry in person for so long, I am so excited to finally get to hold him again. However, I am a bit anxious too since Harry's mom and sister are both currently in Singapore too visiting Harry and I've never met them before but, Harry seems really excited for them to finally meet me and I know I will have to eventually so I just have to face it.

...

"Finally" I whisper to myself when I finally find my luggage at the airport. I had landed about 10 minutes ago and have been struggling to find my luggage for a vast majority of that time. I grab my bags before heading towards the exit. Harry told me a body guard would be waiting for me with a sign with my name written on since it would be hard for Harry to come get me because he would probably get mobbed. I begin to search through a pile of people all holding pieces of paper with people's names on it before finding mine. I begin walking towards it as I look behind the piece of paper to see who's holding it, expecting some large buff man in a suit but instead I see someone in a large grey sweatshirt with their hood up to cover their face and instantly realize its Harry. I run towards him and he immediately picks me up and twirls me around.

"I've missed you babe" he says as he puts me down, our arms are still wrapped around each other and I can finally see his face which he tried to keep hidden under his hood.

"Harry what are you doing here" I ask after giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I couldn't wait to see you! I had to come pick you up, I've missed you soo much" he says as he tightens his grip on me and I blush before I feel Harry's head duck down and kiss me. I miss his lips so much, there's no better feeling in the world than being with him. Harry offers to carry my bags and I thank him although I decide to carry one of them as well since I don't want to be a burden. Harry tries to deny my offer but in the end I win, I'm pretty good at arguing. We walk out of the airport and into a car that Harry got for us. We sat in the back of the car as the driver took us to the hotel and I could feel myself getting more and more anxious knowing I was about to meet Harry's family. I guess I'm not that good at hiding it either since I hear Harry ask "Is everything alright love?"

"Yea, everything's fine" I say trying to smile to prove that everything's alright but Harry just frowns.

"What's wrong babe? Tell me" Harry asks as he lightly squeezes my arm with his hand that he had wrapped around me. He seems genuinely concerned with why I'm so upset and so I decide to tell him.

"It's nothing, I think I'm just a little nervous to meet your family. I'm not that kind of person who can really make a good first impression and I really want them to like me. I mean I don't want to disappoint them or you" I admit as I look up at Harry who's face doesn't change as I talk, he just stares at me quite seriously which makes me more anxious.

"Don't worry babe, they're excited to meet you. No one expects you to be perfect and I've told them so much about you. I even told them about how you tend to be quiet around new people so they don't expect you to be some huge comedy star or anything, I love you and they know that and they know a lot about you already from what I've told them, don't worry it will be fine, you are not going to disappoint anyone. I promise. I'll be right beside you the whole time and so if you ever start to feel uncomfortable let me know and I'll make sure to take care of it" he says before kissing my forehead. "Are you alright?" he asks again and I nod because I am genuinely feeling better.