Part 31: Bonfire Thoughts

"Bye Aidy! I love you!" I squeal as I hug her goodbye. I had just finished saying goodbye to all of the cast and crew members of the show as I try not to get emotional since I know that we won't all be together again for a while but, I can't help but cry as I say goodbye to Andy since tonight was his last show. I tried to spend a majority of the after party with him since I didn't want this moment to end and I don't want him to go. Harry as become good friends with quite of few of the cast and crew members on the show so we get separated quite quickly as I stay with Andy trying to hold on to this moment. Eventually it was time for us to leave, I guess Harry could tell I was upset as he spends the entire cab ride back to my apartment holding me and trying to make me feel better.

...

"Well I'll get out of your hair and let you get back to work! Thanks for letting me come on set this was amazing! I had so much fun, I love you dear" Anne says as she and Harry begin to leave set. I've been in Greece for a couple days now working on Zoolander 2 and Harry and his mother had just flew over to visit me. I'm really excited they're here since I've missed Harry quite a bit. I'm also a little nervous since my mom is flying over in two days to come visit me and our mother's will finally meet each other. I try not to think about it as I say goodbye to Anne and Harry and return back to set, I was currently taking a little break and showed them both around, I also introduced them to Ben, Owen, Will, Fred, and Penelope Cruz since they were all in the film as well. I love all of them so much and really enjoyed working with them. Later on tonight we were all going to go out to dinner and I invited Harry and his mother to come along as well.

...

"I feel like with all the work Ari and I have done together I've basically become one of her legal guardians so I think I can handle all the parental work from here on out" Will Ferrell teases my mom. "Like watch this, Harry... don't... you... even think about it" he says sternly to Harry while giving him a dirty look causing us all to laugh. My mom had just flew in to Greece last night and we were all currently hanging out on set. Harry's mother was currently back at his hotel sleeping since she was suffering from jet lag and will meet up with us later tonight when she, Harry, my mom, and I go out to dinner and I'm really nervous for them to meet.

"Wow! I guess I'll just go home now, I can see you've got everything under control" my mom jokes as she, Will, Harry, Fred and I continue to talk. My mom has become quite good friends with Will since we've worked on so many projects together, and so I'm not worried about her ever being alone with Harry and trying to make him uncomfortable while I work and not there to watch over them. In fact she also knows Fred since we work together a lot, as well as Owen since we filmed Masterminds together and he was around a lot when I shot Skeleton Twins with Bill and his brother Luke so I guess we're both quite comfortable on set.

...

"My eldest son use to do the exact same thing! I don't know I guess boys are just very strange that way" my mom says as she jokes around with Anne about what it was like raising me, Harry, my brother Frankie, and Gemma. I'm so happy that they get along, in fact not only do they seem to get along they seem to be really bonding, like I mean I could really see them hanging out together just randomly without Harry and I there with them. We all continue to talk and joke around as we eat our dinner. Tomorrow will be the last day I have to spend on set and then for a majority of the summer I will be free to do whatever I please and I am so excited!

...

"Wait have you honestly never been camping before?" Harry asks me as we lay in his bedroom in London. It's been a couple days since I finished filming for Zoolander 2 and Harry and I flew back to his house in London to just hang out since he has also been on a bit of a break for the last couple weeks, and his next show will be next Friday in Cardiff. We had recently made plans with Liam, Sophia, Niall and Nick Grimshaw to go camping tomorrow and I'm really excited even though I've never been.