Part 18: Comfort

"Good morning beautiful" I hear Harry say. I open my eyes to see Harry laying beside me shirtless in only his boxers as I'm wearing his sweater, and now that I think about it, absolutely nothing else. Last night way the first time I've ever been naked in front of someone else and so now just laying in bed with Harry in just a large sweater and no pants feels extremely weird but, I don't regret last night for even a second. That's a good sign right? "How do you feel?" he asks sincerely and I just shrug.

"Happy" I say as I plant a kiss on his lips and it's true, I'm not sure I was any good since it was my first time and it definitely hurt a bit but I wouldn't take that moment away for anything in the world. Everything about it just felt right. Harry and I decide to lay in bed for a while and just talk before he has to go to the arena. It was already 2p.m., this jet leg is really bad. Harry decides to make us breakfast which is really just cooking some of the eggs his management had given him in the fridge which was actually the only thing in the fridge. Not that I'm complaining, I like eggs.

...

"Oh my gosh Harry! You're so slow! Just leave! Don't worry about Ari, alright. Besides she needs some time away from you, it's alright she'll be with us" Lou says trying to kick Harry out of her hotel room after she finishes doing his hair since he has to go get ready for the concert and she and some of the other girls like Sophia, Caroline and even Lux decided to have a 'girls night in' and they wanted me to join them which was nice.

"That's what I'm worried about" he says jokingly as Lou pushes him out. "Bye Ari I love you" he screams at me playfully as Lou shuts the door in his face and we laugh. We spend the rest of the night just hanging out and having fun. We get a bit tired before Harry even comes back and so we decide to end the night early (if you consider 12:20a.m. early) and all head into our rooms. This is the first time I've fallen asleep in the hotel without Harry and I am surprised to realize that it feels different in the worst kind of way imaginable.

...

"Good morning" I say as I notice Harry walk into the kitchen noticeably tired, I had woken up about 30 minutes ago and made us some breakfast.

"Good morning baby" he says in his deep raspy voice "how long have you been awake?" he asks as he sits beside me and I hand him his breakfast I had just made.

"About 30 minutes" I say with a smile as I watch him eat his breakfast, he is the most adorable person ever. "What time did you go to bed last night?" I ask since I'm curious.

"Around 1:00am, there was a lot of traffic" he says. We continue to talk as he finishes his breakfast. We plant ourselves on the couch as someone knocks on the door. "It's open" Harry yells back as I pull away from him since it would be awkward for whoever it is to try and talk to us while we cuddle together. I watch as the door opens and Zayn walks in. "What's up man!" Harry shouts when he sees him, clearly excited. If I had to choose I'd say Zayn and I have talked the least out of all the boys, I don't know why but he really seems to distance himself, although from the few times we've talked, he seems like a really cool and nice guy.

"What's up guys, sorry if I'm intruding, I'm just bored" he says as he sits on the couch across from us. We begin talking and I learn that his fiance who's in a girl band called "Little Mix" will be flying in today to visit him. "I think you'll like her" Zayn says to me "she's really funny" he adds and I wonder if that's how they see me. I mean I am a comedian but that doesn't mean I just hang around other funny people "and she's really nice" he adds as if reading my mind and trying to disprove my notion.

"That cool, I'm excited" I lie since I actually hate meeting new people. "So what is everyone doing today" I ask since 1D doesn't have a concert tonight and we're staying in the hotel for one more night.