Part 19: The Anniversary

"What time do you have to leave?" Harry asks me as we roam through the halls of the hotel. We had arrived late last night and Harry and I haven't spent much time together since because he's been busy working on some tour stuff. It was currently 9p.m. the next day and Harry and I decided to try and go on an 'adventure' around the hotel.

"It's kinda early, at like 3p.m." I say and I can tell Harry's upset and to be honest, so am I. I really like being around Harry but I have to fly back to NYC tomorrow because SNL is having its 40th anniversary on Sunday and I am going to be doing some bits for it so I have to go out and rehearse. Fred and I are also working on the second season of our show called Portlandia and SNL starts up again soon so I won't see Harry for a little over 3 weeks,

"Well I'll drop you off at the airport tomorrow" Harry says almost like a statement.

"Are you sure?" I ask, "you don't have to" I add and Harry just shakes his head.

"I want to" he says as we continue to walk. We soon pass by the hotel pool which had just closed a couple of minutes ago and was now completely empty. "Come on" Harry says as he grabs my hand and opens the door, sneaking into the pool.

"What are you crazy?" I exclaim as Harry guides us inside. He just shrugs his shoulders.

"Why not.. Unless you don't want to" he says before giving me a sincere look to show that he will actually walk out if I want us to. I just shake my head, sure it's kinda against the rules but why not, it seems like fun.

"We don't really have swim clothes on though" I say clearly oblivious to everything as Harry begins to take off his clothes so that he's in nothing but his boxers I watch as I am immediately turned on by how hot he looks. I'm a little reluctant to undress myself and Harry just walks over to me and I stare into his beautiful green eyes that are focused on me and that make me feel protected. I finally decide to take off my clothes as well until I'm left in just my bra and underwear and I can feel Harry's eyes on my body. He takes my hand as we jump into the pool. We try to keep quiet which is pretty hard to do since we keep laughing and splashing each other with water. Harry soon swims over towards me and grabs the bottom of my thighs which causes me to lift them up and wrap them around his waist. Harry lightly grabs me hair which is soaking wet as we begin to make out as I feel the water splash around my body. We decide to get out of the pool before things get to far. The water makes Harry's body shine so beautifully in the dim lighting of the room. His hair is wet yet he still manages to look extremely hot.

"Stop staring at me" he says jokingly as we begin getting dressed.

"Uh huh you wish" I say trying to play it off and pretend as though I wasn't just starting at him. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist before kissing me slowly and softly. "I love you" he says in such a soft, low voice I begin to blush.

"I love you too" I say as I give him a quick kiss before we walk back to our hotel room.

...

"Harry are you sad to see Ariana leave?" "Ariana what can you tell us about the upcoming SNL special?" "Harry will you be supporting Ariana during the SNL anniversary" "Ariana who are you excited to see at the SNL 40th?" "How much have you kept in touch with the cast while on this trip with Harry?" "What does Lorne Michaels think of Harry?" are just some of the questions thrown both mine and Harry's way as we push through the pack of photographers waiting for us by the front of the airport with the help of our body guard.

"I'll talk to you soon love" Harry says as he wraps his arms around me, we finally escaped the paparazzi and I was about to board my flight." I love you so much, have a safe flight ok? And call me when you land" he says and I nod my head while trying not to cry, I didn't expect myself to get so emotional right now, I guess I love Harry more than I could ever imagine.