That Girl Is A Problem

By Orton0316

Nikki Bella is dating superstar John Cena but he gets so cought up in his job that Nikki decides to leave him... More

F U!!
All Nighter
Girls Night Out
Do whats Right??
Morning After
She's Just a Friend pt.1
She's Just a Friend pt. 2
Best For Buisness
The Slap
The Cover Up
Tears of Hate
Dress for Success
BlackMail
The Truth Is Out
Different Ways
The Side Chick
Eva Marie
The UK Tour
"Tea Mode"
Car Crash
Double Trouble
Back on Top
Last Night
Once Again
The Deal
Cought off Guard
Talking it out
Travel Buddies
Eva Disaster Pt.1
Eva Disaster Pt.2
Eva Disaster Pt.3
Welcome Back
New Fiance
Ronda on Raw
That Girl is a Problem
Trouble
Nikki the Forgiver
Paige the Referee
Monday Night Raw
Neth Bellins
Happy New Years
Bella Trouble Part 1
Bella Trouble Part 2
Bella Trouble part 3
Nena
The Viper
Future Mrs. Orton
PayBack
Wedding Planner
Wwe Elite High School
PreBachlorette Day
Bachlorette Party
Wedding Day

The Boss Mad

271 10 1
By Orton0316

Nikki's POV

I was actually pretty nervous and excited for what was going on.. I mean its gonna be time soon to stop this game...

I looked at Seth and he was VERY nervous haha it was cute.. I gave him a small smile and touched his leg and he grabbed my hand and kissed it...

I gotta give it to him tho.. he's been very sweet with me I mean I wont deny that but I hope he doesnt take to heart what is about to happen..

We arrived at a hotel and he quickly came and opened my door.

N: thank you..
S: you're welcome my beautiful lady!!

We went inside and he got a room..
when we got up there be quickly dropped everything and began to kiss me from behind...
I turned to him and kissed him back.. he walked me still not letting go of me straight to the bed
He unzipped my dress and pulled it off and I took off his shirt...
He was very rough like if he really needed to let everything out when I quickly started to act like if I couldnt do it...

S: wha..whats wrong?!???
N: Seth.. I..I cant do this im sorry..
S: why?!? Did you not like it I mean I can do better!!
N: No.. Im sorry...

with that I got him off of me and quickly got my bag..

S: NICOLE WAIT!!

I didnt listen I just headed out and down.. once the elevator door opened, Randy and Sasha were there waiting.. he was holding her hand and Sasha soon let go once she saw me..

N: Randy..
R: hey Nicole umm hey..

Randy's POV

I couldnt beleive what was going on!!! Did she win already? Did she really have sex with him? Did he force her into things?!?!? I had all these things going thru my head but I didnt wanna be rude to Sasha and just ask Nicole all these things eith her there..

Nicole's eyes began to water and I could tell it was a fake cry but Sasha didnt and even tho she felt awkward with what was happening, she still felt for Nicole..

N: Randy I really need you!!
R: I uhh...
S: go its ok Randy I mean I know you still like her.. it shows

I looked at her confused but she pushed me to Nicole handing me the room keys..

R: Sasha no wait ill just talk to her outside and ill go up with you right now..

I look over at Nicole and now she looks mad kuz of what I just said..

S: you sure?
R: yea dont worry sweetheart..
S: ok.. bie Nicole hope you feel better..
N: thank you..

I grabbed Nicoles bags and we headed outside onto my bus.. we went in and I put her stuff down and she quickly jumped on me and started to kiss me.. I kissed her for a while but then put her down and sat her so that she could tell me what happened..

R: ok Nicole so what happened why did you stop the bet did you win?!?!? Did he hurt you?
N: no dw I left him in shock in there I told him I couldnt do it..
R: wow soo cold to leave a man like that
N: I could go back and really do it..
R: NO!! I mean you won this is over!!

She gave me a smile then a kiss...

Sasha's POV

I was gonna shower but I left my pj bag on Randy's bus so I went down to go get it...
I went outside the building and went to the bus but from the front window saw Randy taking Nicole to the back on the bed.. I quickly got on and wanted some explinations..

Nicole was laughing and telling some things to him..

N: babe we should leave and leave her up there..
R: No Nicole I have to leave already so go check in on a room..
N: Randy but I need you..
R: well so do I but I dint wanna be rude to Sasha..
N: so what.. youre gonna sleep with her.. that wasnt part of the bet.. the deal is to get someone to try to sleep with you.. I won now you can cut the crap off!!!

I couldnt beleive was I had just heard but I wasnt gonna take more of it...

S: so thats all I am and was Seth too?? a BET????

they quickly parted and Randy stood up..

R: Sasha..

My eyes were teary kuz I was embarresed that they both played me like that... I felt soo ashamed and worthless..
I gave him a slap and Nicole quickly stood up defend him but ended up getting one as well... She wanted to jump me but Rand held on to her..

N: LET ME GO!!
R: Nicole calm down!!
S: Ill leave your things outside the hallway so that you can get them.. Im out.. you too are sick and deserve each other
R: Sasha wait!!!

I left the bus crying and went inside and got to the room to quickly put Randy's things out..

Randy's POV

I felt soo bad for what just happened... I didnt want things ti end like they did and I feel ashamed.. I made Nicole stay on the bus and closed all the curtains on the windows.. we were gonna sleep on the bus kuz I had already given the night to my bus driver...

R: stay here imma just go get my things..
N: hurry up..

I ran inside the building and went to go look for room 221 which was the room Sasha and I were gonna stay in.. I could here her crying and my things were already out in the hallway..

R: Sasha please let me in..
S: go away I dont wanna talk to you!!
R: PLEASE!!!
S: GO OR ILL CALL THE POLICE!!!
R: Sasha.. im sorry...

I waited but got no responce back... I headed back down with my things and Nicole had fallen asleep.. I guess kuz of the anger she went thru with the slap rn idk... I put her on the bed and I fixed everything so that we would just leave quickly in the morning...

I really wanna make things up for Sasha kuz she didnt deserve that and I feel bad...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 788 32
It's Nikki and Roman's wedding day! Nikki thinks she is about to marry the man of her dreams, but what she doesn't know, is that Roman has a certain...
5K 188 33
Spoilers! Don't read yet if you have not read: out of the ring book 2. After Seth outs Nikki and Randy's Relationship to Roman, of course, Nikki deni...
20.4K 506 21
Geminie has her life pretty much set as she agrees to marry Randy's best friend John Cena. But there's a new girl around. Her name is Amy and she's t...
2.9K 223 32
Mandy, a pretty nerd who will do anything to be popular finds herself striking a deal with one of the hottest and most popular guy in school - Randy...