the heiress || harry potter f...

By GEMOfTheNight

When GEMMALYNN was younger, her grandfather told her everything he knew, but when she got older, he left her... More

⚡️The Sorcerer's Stone⚡️
i. the heiress and the boy who lived
ii. the gryffindor and the house of gryffindor
iii. the seeker and the school of magic
iv. the protector and the mirror of erised
v. the friend and the sorcerer's stone
⚡️The Chamber of Secrets⚡️
vii. the favorite and the weasley family
viii. the sane and the insane professor
ix. the suspect and the quidditch game
x. the parselmouth and the rising problems
xi. the lioness and the doubts
xii. the best friend and the spiders
xiii. the heir and the chamber of secrets
xiv. the true gryffindor and the truth
⚡The Prisoner of Azkaban⚡
xv. the special one and the dangers
xvi. the brave one and the friendship
xvii. the open heart and the break in
xviii. the soft spot and the marauders map
xix. the valentine and the patronus
xx. the godchild and the prisoner of azkaban
xxi. the brilliant one and the time turner
xxii. the time traveler and the firebolt
⚡The Goblet of Fire⚡
xxiii. the quiddtich fan and the tournament
xxiv. the champion and the misunderstanding
xxv. the mediator and the first task
xxvi. the date and the yule ball
xxvii. the treasure and the second task
xxviii. the winner and the dark lord
⚡Order of the Phoenix⚡
xxix. the wanderer and the safe place
xxx. the brokenhearted and the twins
xxxi. the defender and the thestrals
xxxii. the founder and the d.a.
xxxiii. the girl and the mistletoe

vi. the witch and the house cup

2.2K 97 45
By GEMOfTheNight

⚡⚡⚡

Gemmalynn felt three pairs of eyes on her and decided to turn around to find Harry, Ron and Hermione looking expectantly at her.

"Can you explain what happened back there with Fluffy?"

"What was that song?"

"Just how?! How come you weren't afraid? And, Fluffy knows you."

Gemmalynn laughed in amusement. "You said it yourself, Ron. I particularly lived here all my life. I met Fluffy when I was little. I was always accompanying Hagrid when he took care of Fluffy, that's why Fluffy knows me." she explained.

"What about the song? Fluffy seems to love it." Harry asked, curiously. "You sang it that night as well."

Gemmalynn nodded. "He does. Grandpa told me, it was a lullaby mum used to sing to us when we were babies. I always sang it around Fluffy and he would sleep soundly even before I could finish singing." she explained and Harry smiled.

"That was amazing, your voice as well!" Hermione gushed, happily.

As Harry and Ron nodded in agreement with Hermione, Gemmalynn's cheeks turned pink, embarrassed by the compliments. Hermione and Ron grinned happily at Gemmalynn, while Harry stared at her with admiration. Suddenly, they heard a strange fluttery sound.

"Do you hear that?" Gemmalynn asked and glanced around in confusion.

"What is that?" Hermione asked as well and looked around.

The four Gryffindors exchanged confused looks at each other.

"I don't know, sounds like wings."

They all looked up and their eyes widen in shock to see about a hundred winged creatures flying above them.

"Curious, I've never seen birds like these."

"They're not birds." Gemmalynn said and narrowed her eyes at the winged creatures. "Look closely, they're keys!"

"And, I'll bet one of then fits that door." Harry said and pointed at the door nearby.

The other three turned around to see an old fashioned looking door. They looked at each other and nodded in understanding.

Hermione glanced around the room. "What's this all about?" she asked in confusion.

"I don't know." Harry replied as he shrugged.

Harry and Hermione looked at Gemmalynn, who was deep in thought as she stared at the winged creatures.

"Gem?"

'How many traps did---'

Gemmalynn flinched in surprise when she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Harry looking worriedly at her.

"What's wrong, Gem?"

"Are you alright, Gem?" Hermione asked worriedly.

Gemmalynn smiled at them and nodded. "Don't worry, you two. I'm okay." she assured them.

"Alohomora!"

Gemmalyn, Harry and Hermione turned to Ron, who has his wand pointed towards the door. The two girls gave him an annoyed look.

"Well, it was worth a try." Ron told them.

Hermione scoffed at him and turned to Gemmalynn and Harry. "What are we going to do? There must be a thousand keys up there!" she asked, worriedly.

"We're looking for a big old fashioned one." Ron said.

"Probably rusty like the handle." Harry added.

Gemmalyn looked up and instantly found the key they were looking for, it was the only winged creature that was flying differently. "There! I see it! The one with the broken wing!" she said and noticed a broom nearby.

Gemmalynn glanced at Harry, who also noticed the broom and smiled at her.

"Go on, Gem." Harry encouraged her.

Gemmalynn smiled back before walking over to the broom. She grabbed the handle as she got on the broom, but frowned as she looked around.

"What's wrong Gem?" Hermione asked, curiously.

"This is too simple. Too easy, even." Gemmalynn told her.

"Oh, go on Gem! If Snape can catch it on that old broomstick, you can! You're a Seeker, you and Harry are the youngest in a century!" Ron encouraged.

Gemmalynn smiled at Ron as she was lifted in the air. However, almost immediately, all of the keys tried to attack her.

"Oh no!"

Harry, Ron and Hermione's eyes widen in horror as they freaked out.

"Gem!"

"Oh! Be careful!"

"Watch out!"

Gemmalynn groaned in annoyance. "This seriously complicates things a bit!" she complained as she managed to take the right key as the other keys chased after her. "Harry! Catch the key!"

Gemmalynn threw the key towards Harry, who caught it easily and quickly jammed it into the lock.

"Hurry up!"

"Come on, Harry!"

Harry managed to get the door open and he, Hermione and Ron rushed inside the next room. He turned back to Gemmalynn and looked worriedly at her

"Gem! Hurry!"

Gemmalynn took a deep breath as she leaned forward, flying fast towards the door. She managed to get through and Harry, Ron and Hermione quickly slammed the door behind her as all the keys hit the door, burying themselves in about halfway.

⚡⚡⚡

In the next room, Gemmalynn, Harry, Ron and Hermione looked around.

"I don't like this. I don't like this at all." Hermione mumbled and looked at Gemmalynn.

Gemmalyn nodded in agreement as she stared at the life-size chess pieces. "I hope this isn't what I think it is." she said, worriedly.

"Where are we? A graveyard?" Harry asked in confusion.

"This is no graveyard, it's a chessboard." Ron told them.

"A what now?"

"A chessboard?"

The four Gryffindors were surrounded by life-size chess pieces. Gemmalynn and Harry turned around and saw the door to the next room.

"Look!"

"There's the door!"

The two moved towards the door, but the white pawns pulled out their swords and blocked their way.

"Really? Are you kidding me?" Gemmalynn exclaimed in surprise and sighed in exasperation.

Hermione looked at her friends. "Now what do we do?" she asked, worriedly.

"Its obvious, isn't it?" Ron said as he turned to her.

Gemmalynn shook her head in disbelief. "We've got to play our way across the room." she said turned to Ron. "You're good in chess. Tell us what we must do, Ron."

Ron grinned happily and nodded. "All right, you and Harry take the empty bishop's square. Hermione you will be the queen-side castle. As for me, I'll be a knight." he instructed.

Gemmalynn, Harry and Hermione nodded at Ron and all four of them took their positions. Harry helped Gemmalynn climb up the bishop and look at Ron and Hermione climbing up on their chess piece.

"What happens now?" Gemmalynn asked, curiously.

"Well, white moves first, and then we play." Ron explained.

"Ron, you don't suppose this'll be like real wizard's chess, do you?" Hermione asked warily.

Ron glanced at the chess pieces and pointed to a pawn. "You there D-5."

The pawn moved and one of the other pieces smashed it to bits. Gemmalynn and Hermione stared at it in shock.

"That's barbaric!" Gemmalynn said loudly.

"This is a real wizard's chess?!" Hermione shrieked.

"Yes, Hermione. I think this is gonna be exactly like wizard's chess. Castle to E-4! Pawn to C-3!" Ron said as the chess pieces moved.

The game played on. Each team wins and loses pieces. Every time a piece was lost, the other side smashed it to bits. Until there were very few black pieces left.

Gemmalynn looked at Ron, she didn't know much about chess, but she knew Ron's next move. "Ronald Bilius Weasley, don't you dare!" she yelled worriedly at him.

Harry glanced at Gemmalynn before looking at Ron, also realizing what he was about to do.

"Ron!"

Ron turned to them. "You understand right Gem, Harry. Once I make my move the queen will take me. Then, you two are free to check the king."

"No. Ron, no!"

"Ron! You possibly can't! You'll get hurt!"

Hermione turned to the three. "What is it?" she asked worriedly.

"Ron! He is going to sacrifice himself!" Gemmalynn told her.

Hermione turned to Ron and shook her head. "No, you can't! There must be another way!" she said and looked at Gemmalynn for help. "There is, isn't there?"

Gemmalynn shook her head, not knowing what to say, and Hermione looked back at Ron worriedly.

"Do you wanna stop Snape from getting that Stone or not? Gem and Harry, it's the two of you that has to go on. I know it! Not me! Not Hermione! You two! Knight to H-3." Ron said and the chess pieces moved. "Check."

The Queen made her move and smashed Ron's chess piece to bits, making him fly off and landed in a heap on the floor.

"Ah!"

"Ron!"

"Ronald!"

Gemmalynn noticed Hermione was about to climb down and her eyes widen with concern. "No! Hermione, don't move yet!" she warned.

"Don't forget we're still playing!" Harry added.

Gemmalynn and Harry glanced at each other and nodded before making their next move.

"Checkmate!"

As soon as the game was over, Gemmalynn, Harry and Hermione quickly climbed down from their chess piece and ran over to Ron's side.

Harry looked at Hermione. "Take care of Ron then go to the owlery. Send a message to Dumbledore." he said and looked at Gemmalynn. "Gem and I have to go on."

Hermione looked at the two. "You two will be okay. Gem, you're a brilliant witch, and Harry, you're a great wizard. You two really are." she assured and smiled softly.

"Well I'm not as good as you or Gem." Harry argued.

"Me? Books, cleverness. There are more important things." Hermione said and wrapped her arms around Gemmalynn and Harry's necks to embrace them.

Gemmalynn and Harry pulled away as Hermione lifted her hand up to reveal her Gryffindor bracelet. The two looked at each other and lifted their hands as well, revealing their own bracelets. They looked down and saw Ron's bracelet was showing as well.

"Friendship and bravery." Gemmalynn mumbled

Hermione pushed Gemmalynn to Harry. "Just be careful, you two."

Gemmalynn and Harry nodded and quickly ran towards the next room and saw Quirrell gazing into the Mirror of Erised. They glanced at each other in shock then back to Quirrell.

"I knew you can't be trusted."

"You? No it can't be. Snape he was he was the one---"

Quirrell turned to the two Gryffindors. "Yes he does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him who would suspect p-p-poor st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?"

Gemmalynn stepped forward in anger, but Harry quickly grabbed her shoulders and held her back.

"I knew it! During the Quidditch match, you tried to kill Harry!" Gemmalynn shouted angrily at Quirrell.

"Oh, Little Dumbledore, I really shouldn't have doubted you. But, you're right, I tried to kill Harry! And, trust me if Snape's cloak hadn't caught on fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse."

Harry's eyes widen in shock, realizing Snape was trying to help him. "Snape was trying to save me? But---"

"I knew you and Little Dumbledore were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween."

"Then, then you let the troll in!" Harry said angrily and glared at Quirrell. "You tried to kill Gem and Hermione!"

"Very good, Potter, yes. I tried to kill you and Little Dumbledore, but Snape unfortunately wasn't fooled, when every one else was running about the dungeon Snape went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone. But, he doesn't understand, I'm never alone. Never. Now what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?"

Quirrell pointed his wand at Harry. Seeing what he was about to do, Gemmalynn's eyes widen in horror.

"Harry!"

"Stupefy!"

Gemmalynn quickly wrapped her arms around Harry and closed her eyes, waiting for the impact of the spell, but it never came. Harry's eyes widen in shock as a shield appeared out of nowhere around them.

"Gem, look!"

Gemmalynn opened her eyes and saw she and Harry were in some kind of shield. She and Harry looked down and saw their bracelets, the clear beads were glowing.

"The protection charm." Gemmalynn said happily.

Harry glanced between the two bracelets and Gemmalynn in awe. "You said---"

"I knew what I said, that's just it. The protection charm wasn't strong." Gemmalynn told him.

As soon as the protection charm wore off, Gemmalynn was harshly grabbed from behind. Harry turned around and saw Quirrell threateningly pointed his wand at Gemmalynn.

"One wrong move, Harry Potter." Quirrell warned as Harry glared angrily at him. "Both of you, do as I say."

Quirrell forced Gemmalynn to look into the mirror. "Now! Tell me what do you see? What is it what do you see?"

Gemmalynn glanced at Harry and shook her head no when she saw he was moving closer to her and Quirrell. She looked into the mirror and saw the image of herself and Harry smiling childishly at her. Her image reached into her pocket and pulled out the stone, then gave it to the image of Harry, who placed it inside his pocket.

"What do you see, Little Dumbledore?"

Gemmalynn glanced at Harry, who has his hand inside his pocket and looked at her with shock eyes. She knew that Harry has the stone, just like what she saw in the mirror.

"Did you hear me, Little Dumbledore? I asked what do you see?"

Gemmalynn quickly looked away from Harry and glared at Quirrell. "I'm shaking hands with grandpa. Gryffindor won the House Cup." she lied.

"She lies."

Gemmalynn and Harry glanced around at the voice.

"Tell the truth! What do you see?!" Quirrell yelled angrily and tighten his hold on her. "Tell the truth!"

Gemmalynn grimaced in pain and Harry glared at Quirrell.

"Don't hurt her!"

"Let me speak to them."

Gemmalynn and Harry looked at each other confused at the voice once again.

"Master you are not strong enough." Quirrell said.

Gemmalynn frowned in confusion. "Master?"

Quirrell harshly pushed Gemmalynn to the ground and turned around as he unwrapped the turban from his head.

"Gem?" Harry cried out worriedly as he quickly rushed towards her and helped her up. "Did he hurt you?"

Gemmalynn shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine, don't worry." she assured and looked at Quirrell and her eyes widen in horror. "Voldemort."

Harry's eyes widen at what she said and looked at Quirrell. On the back of Quirrell's head, was Voldemort.

"Gemmalynn Vell Peer Dumbledore-Gryffindor, Harry Potter, we meet again." Voldemort said as Gemmalynn and Harry backed away from him.

"Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another, a mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But, there is something that can, something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket." Voldemort said and looked at Harry.

Gemmalynn glared at him. "You wish!" she yelled and grabbed Harry's hand as they ran towards the door.

"Stop them!"

Quirrell snapped his fingers and instantly caused fire walls to block all the exits, trapping Gemmalynn and Harry in the room.

"Don't be a fool! Why suffer a horrific death when you both can join me and live?"

Harry pulled Gemmalynn back and glared at Voldemort. "Never!"

Gemmalynn nodded as she stood beside Harry. "We know better to believe someone who killed our parents!" she spat angrily.

"Bravery, both your parents had it too." Voldemort said and looked directly at Gemmalynn. "Tell me Gemmalynn, do you ever wonder what curse you have?"

Gemmalynn frowned slightly, while Harry glanced at her worriedly.

"Your mother would know of it. She would know about it quite well why you have it." Voldemort continued and laughed darkly when he saw the doubt and confusion in the redhead's eyes. "You badly wanted to know."

Gemmalynn looked at the mirror and saw herself, but with black hair facing a tall and handsome young man, with pale skin, jet black hair, and dark eyes. He was wearing the Hogwarts uniform like she was and was smiling at her.

"Who?---"

Gemmalynn flinched in surprise as the image of herself and the mysterious young man disappeared, and was replaced with her reflection and Harry's. She turned around and met Harry's worried green eyes.

"Harry."

"Tell me, Gemmalynn, Harry would you like to see both your mother and father again? Together, we can bring them back." he said as Gemmalynn and Harry looked at the mirror to see the reflection of their parents. "All I ask for is something in return."

Gemmalynn glared at him before glancing worriedly at Harry, who took the stone from his pocket.

"That's it, Harry. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the stone!"

Gemmalynn grabbed Harry's shoulder. "Harry, wake up!" she said loudly.

Harry's eyes widen when his parents' reflection faded in the mirror. He turned to Gemmalynn and met her worried green eyes before glaring at Voldemort.

"You liar!"

Voldemort turned to Gemmalynn. "Just know this, Gemmalynn, your curse is the harsh consequence of what your dear mother and grandfather have done to me!" he spat angrily as Gemmalynn backed away from him with Harry. "Kill her! Kill them!"

Quirrell tried to grab hold of Gemmalynn, but Harry pushed her out of the way. Quirrell and Harry fell, causing the stone to fall out of Harry's reach as Quirrell choked him.

Gemmalynn's widen in horror. "Harry!"

Gemmalynn rushed towards them and, grabbed Quirrell's hands, an attempt to get him off. Smoke furled from under her hand as Quirrell winced in pain. Quirrell quickly backed away from Gemmalynn and Harry, who stared at the redhead's hand in shock. Quirrell's hands were crumbling into ash and dust.

"What is this magic?" Quirrell asked as his hand disintegrated.

"Fool! Get the stone!"

Quirrell rushed towards Gemmalynn and Harry, who glanced at each other and nodded. They reached their hands towards Quirrell's face and touched him, causing him to scream in pain, and Voldemort to wince.

The two Gryffindors stared horrified at Quirrell, who backed up with his face horrendously burned and his body disintegrated into ash and dust before falling to the floor, leaving only his clothing.

Harry gasped as he looked at his own hands, while Gemmalynn hurried over to the stone. She picked it up and sighed in relief. Unbeknownst to her, dust clouds form from Quirrell's corpse behind her. Harry looked up and his eyes widen in horror as the dust clouds with Voldemort's face rushed towards an unaware Gemmalynn.

"Gem, watch out!"

Just as Gemmalynn turned, Voldemort went through her. She screamed before losing consciousness and falling to the ground, her bracelet and the stone fell from her hand as Harry rushed towards her unconscious figure.

"Gem!"

⚡️⚡️⚡️

In the Hospital Wing, Gemmalynn groaned softly as she started to wake up. She glanced around before slowly sitting up from her bed. Her eyes widen in surprise when she saw that she was surrounded by many, many get well cards and gifts. The door to Hospital Wing opened and Dumbledore walked in.

Gemmalynn grinned happily. "Grandpa!"

Dumbledore smiled fondly. "Good afternoon, Little Gem." he greeted his granddaughter and noticed the cards and gifts. "Tokens from your admirers."

"Admirers? Since when did I have admirers? I'm twelve!" Gemmalynn said in disbelief.

Dumbledore laughed in amusement before looking at her seriously. "What happened down in the dungeons between you, Harry and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret. So naturally the whole school knows." he said and Gemmalynn nodded in understanding. "Ah, I see that your beloved friend, Harry has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs."

Gemmalynn smiled happily hearing Harry's name and remembered he was with her at the dungeons. "Harry is here? Is he alright? What about Ron? Hermione? Are they okay?!" she asked worriedly.

Dumbledore chuckled as he softly brushed her messy red hair. "Harry's perfectly fine, Little Gem. He was the most worried for you. As for Ron and Hermione, they're quite alright. All of them are just fine." he assured.

"But, what happened to the stone, grandpa? Is it safe?" Gemmalynn asked worriedly.

Dumbledore sat on her bed and placed his wrinkled hand on hers. "Relax, dear child. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I have had a little chat and agreed it was best all around." he informed her.

Gemmalynn's eyes widen. "But then, he'll die won't he?" she asked in concern.

"He has enough Elixir of Life to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die. He was more worried about you than the stone. He told me to tell you not to worry about him." Dumbledore assured.

"How is it Harry and I got the stone, grandpa? One minute I was there staring in the mirror and then the next--- "

Dumbledore smiled, amused. "Ah, you see only a person who wanted to find the stone, find it, but not use it would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And, between you and me that is saying something."

Gemmalynn chuckled in amusement. "Does that mean with the stone gone that is, that Voldemort can never come back?" she asked worriedly.

"Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him? Both you and Harry?" Dumbledore asked and Gemmalynn shook her head. "It was because of dear Emma and Lily. Your mother and Harry's mother. They both sacrificed themselves for their daughter and son. And, that kind of act leaves a mark. No, no this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin. Harry has it too."

Gemmalynn unconsciously placed a hand over her chest, where her curse mark was.

Dumbledore smiled fondly. "Love, Gemmalynn. Love."

Gemmalynn smiled, but it disappeared when she remembered what Voldemort told her about her curse.

"Grandpa."

"Yes, dear?"

Gemmalynn looked at Dumbledore with worried eyes. "Voldemort told me something, about mum." she said as Dumbledore listened carefully. "He said, my curse was the harsh consequence of what you and mum did to him."

Dumbledore's eyes widen slightly before forcing a smile. "What else did He say to you?"

Gemmalynn looked down. "If mum was alive, she would know why I have it. When I looked at the Mirror of Erised, I saw myself but with black hair and someone else I don't know. They were smiling at each other." she said and looked at Dumbledore worriedly. "What did you and mum do to Voldemort, grandpa?"

Gemmalynn saw something in Dumbledore's eyes that she couldn't figure out. She knew he was hiding something. Dumbledore only smiled at her and grabbed her hand before placing something on her palm.

"Just rest, Little Gem. That's all you need." Dumbledore said and took a Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean from Gemmalynn's bedside table. "Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavor one. Since then I'm afraid I've lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee."

Gemmalynn watched as Dumbledore took a brown bean. She stifled her laugh, knowing that it wasn't toffee in his hand.

"Alas! Earwax!"

Gemmalynn laughed as Dumbledore quickly left the Hospital Wing trying to get the awful flavor of earwax from his mouth. She looked down at her hand and saw her Gryffindor bracelet. She smiled happily as she placed it around her wrist.

"Gem!"

Gemmalynn flinched in surprise and looked up as the door of the Hospital Wing burst open. Harry, Ron and Hermione rushed inside towards her, and engulfed her in a tight embrace.

"Gem!"

Gemmalyn grinned happily at her friends. "Harry! Ron! Hermione!"

"You're finally awake!"

"We just met Dumbledore and said you were awake!"

"We're glad you're alright! We were bloody worried!"

The four Gryffindors smiled happily at each other.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

The Great Hall was decorated with green and silver banners with the Slytherin symbol, indicating the Slytherin has the most points. Students and teachers gathered around their respective tables, talking and laughing.

Dumbledore glanced at McGonagall and gave a slight nod. McGonagall clunk her spoon to her glass, gaining everyone's attention. The crowd fell silent as Dumbledore stood up.

"Another year gone. And, now as I understand it, the House Cup needs awarding. And the points stand as thus: In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points. In second place Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House."

Gemmalynn and the other Gryffindors glanced at each other sadly as the Slytherin table roared with cheers and applause.

"Yes, yes. Well-done Slytherin. Well-done Slytherin. However recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award. To Miss. Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect when others were in grave peril. 50 points."

Everyone except the Slytherin table cheered. Gemmalynn squealed in excitement as she embraced her best friend tightly.

"I'm so proud of you!"

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen these many years. 50 points."

There were even more cheers coming from the Gryffindors as Ron's brothers, along with Gemmalynn embraced him and ruffled his hair.

"Third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage. I award Gryffindor House 60 points."

There were even more cheers as Gemmalynn and Harry smiled happily at eachother, while Hermione mentally added up the points so far.

"We're tied with Slytherin!" Hermione said happily.

"Fourth, it takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies. But, a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom."

"We're ten points ahead!" Ron said excitedly.

"Lastly! To my dear granddaughter, Ms. Gemmalynn Vell Peer Dumbledore-Gryffindor, I praised your courage, determination, and strength of heart. You valued these qualities, just like a true Gryffindor. The Heiress of Gryffindor, indeed. I award Gryffindor House 60 points!"

Gemmalynn gasped in shock. "We won!"

The Gryffindor table goes wild as Gemmalynn and Neville were lost under a massive wave of hugs from their fellow Gryffindors.

"Assuming my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order. Gryffindor wins the House Cup!"

The decorations around the Great Hall changed from Slytherin colors to Gryffindor color. The Great Hall exploded with loud cheers and applause, not only from the Gryffindors, but also from the Ravenclaws and the Hufflepuffs, because they were glad that, for the first time in seven years, someone other than Slytherin has won the House Cup.

"Gryffindor won!"

Hagrid couldn't help himself to cheer and applaud with the other students. Gemmalynn looked up at Dumbledore and McGonagall, and saw they were smiling proudly at her. She smiled back before being pulled into an embrace by Fred and George.

"We won! We won!"

"Gryffindor! Gryffindor! Gryffindor! Gryffindor!"

Fred and George carried Gemmalynn up in the air, along with Neville, Harry, Hermione and Ron, who were carried by their fellow Gryffindors, who cheered loudly.

"Gryffindor!"

⚡️⚡️⚡️

At the Hogwarts Train Platform, all the students boarded the Hogwarts Express to go home for the summer as Hagrid ushered them towards the train.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?"

Harry, Ron and Hermione were about to board the train when they heard a familiar voice from behind. They quickly turned around and grinned happily when they saw Gemmalynn smiling at them.

"Gem!"

Hermione rushed towards Gemmalynn and embraced her tightly. "Remember your promise, we'll have sleepovers this summer." she said, excitedly.

Gemmalynn chuckled in amusement and nodded. "Of course, how could I forget?"

Ron frowned in confusion. "I thought you're staying with us this summer, Gem?" he asked.

Gemmalynn and Hermione pulled away and looked at Ron. "I am, but that doesn't mean I can't stay at Hermione's too." she told him.

Hermione stuck her tongue out at Ron, who rolled his eyes in annoyance. The two started to bicker as Gemmalynn turned to Harry and smiled.

"It's only our first year, yet a lot has happened." Gemmalynn said and frowned in annoyance. "I wonder what will happen to us next year and the years to come."

"We don't know, but whatever happens we can do it." Harry assured.

Gemmalynn nodded in agreement. "We will, because we have each other."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 92 29
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...
128K 2.7K 21
❝𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱❞ ↳ 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵�...
9.9K 369 35
(I'm not great at writting so please don't judge me) On her 11th birthday, tomboy Harriet Potter learns that she's a powerful witch with a place wait...
46K 1K 44
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...