The Perv and The Nerd

Av Kurisu-chan_15

What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret ha... Mer

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Annoying
Chapter 2: Hugging Madness
Chapter 3: Buttons
Chapter 4: Samantha
Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip
Chapter 6: Our?
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Vampire
Chapter 9: Bride?!
Chapter 10: Bite and Poke
Chapter 11: Wife Test?!
Chapter 12: My Girl
Chapter 13: Coconuts
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Caption
Chapter 17: Peeking
Chapter 18: Seminar
Chapter 19: Touch
Chapter 20: Pinned
Chapter 21: Alone with You
Chapter 22: Round Two
Chapter 23: Jealous?
Chapter 24: A Peck
Chapter 25: Harassment
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Guys
Chapter 29: Silence
Chapter 30: Free Hug
Chapter 31: Whistle
Chapter 32: Hate her?
Chapter 33: Stare, but don't laugh
Chapter 34: Torn apart
Chapter 35: Eep
Chapter 36: Yummiest One
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: What you?!
Chapter 39: Big?!
Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt
Chapter 41: Friends again
BONUS STORY (part-1)
BONUS STORY (part-2)
BONUS STORY (part-3)
Chapter 42: A Promise
♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣
Chapter 43: White
Chapter 44: New Classmate
Chapter 45: Replaced?
Chapter 46: Christmas party
Chapter 47: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 48: Sweater
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Amy
Chapter 51: Herb Oil
Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness
Chapter 53: Pet
Chapter 54: Apologetic Video
Chapter 55: Jacket
Chapter 56: Reason Why
Chapter 57: Defend
Chapter 58: A Song
Chapter 59: Valentines Day
Chapter 60: Emo-Stage
Chapter 61: Challenges
Chapter 62: Hiding Something
Chapter 63: Moments
Chapter 64: Calling Him
Chapter 65: Realize
Chapter 66: Consultation
Chapter 67: Dreaming
Chapter 68: Littlest Things
Chapter 69: What If
Chapter 70: Love Life
Chapter 71: Goodbye
Chapter 72: Telling
Chapter 73: Confession
Chapter 74: Voice Message
Chapter 75: Getting Ready
Chapter 76: Outing
Chapter 77: Meeting You
Chapter 78: The Same
Chapter 79: Pain in the Rain
Chapter 81: First Kiss
Chapter 82: Heartfelt Songs
Chapter 83: Jade and Stacy
Chapter 84: Which One?
Chapter 85: Wrong Timing
Chapter 86: Closure
Chapter 87: Where Are You?!
Epilogue
*** Congratulations~! ***
Book 2!!! ^_^

Chapter 80: Chris' House

8K 317 159
Av Kurisu-chan_15

[Jade's P.O.V.]

We then arrived at Chris' place after the short drive. Thankfully, a taxi pulled over for us even though we were soaking wet already. Chris' house is a simple two-story building that would most likely fit the number of people they have living in there.

"Please get in the bathroom and take a warm shower first Jade. I don't want you catching a cold."

"B-But... I don't have anything else to wear!" I reason out.

"Don't worry, I'll find something for you to wear in the meantime and I'll leave it next to the door so you can take it after you shower."

"Alright... But, what about you?" Chris looked shocked when I asked that, and knowing him, I soon understood why. "Uhm... Never mind..." I look away and laugh nervously.

"Don't tell me you wanted us to shower together?" he smirked.

"Of course not!" I demand. Geez! He's teasing me again!

"Well, you know I'd be delighted to scrub your back and you'd scrub mine."

"N-No thank you!"

"Awe c'mmon Jade~!" he tugged on my shirt.

I slap his hand away and aimlessly run away, "Nooooo!!!!!"

He just laughs at me, "The bathroom is upstairs you know!"

I then peek out from a corner and ask, "Where exactly, please?"

"It's the third door from the right as soon as you reach the second floor."

"Thank you..." we then make our way to the second floor and before going in, Chris calls out to me.

"I'll just set out the clothes for you beside the door. Don't worry, I won't peek. And after you change, you can stay in my room." he then opened a door, "It's this one, alright?"

"Okay! I'll be using your shower then..."

"Alrightie!" he waved at me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The entire time I was taking a shower was making me paranoid. I kept staring at the door even though it was locked. I was afraid that he would get a key to open it and peek at me showering, but thank God he didn't.

I then slowly opened the bathroom door and looked both sides just in case and took the clothes set there. Since my underwear wasn't really affected, I put them on me again. I then motion to the clothes prepared for me, but pause. I think steam blew through my ears.

Am I supposed to wear this?

After changing, I walk towards Chris' room. "It's your turn to use the -- HOLY MOTHER OF -- CHRIS!!!" I yell at him.

He faced me, "Don't disturb the neighbors Jade." he shushed me.

My face was completely red, I then covered my face with my palms, "Wh-Why are you o-only wearing a t-t-towel?!!"

Yes. Chris was in his room. With only a towel tied to his waist, revealing his upper torso. If you're wondering; yes, he has abs, it's even a six pack! OH MY LORD, I might pass out or die!

I'm used to seeing my cousins shirtless, but never some guy out of the family. I don't know why, but I just can't stand seeing other guys (non-blood related) shirtless. It's so uncomfortable for me!

"Hey? Why are you covering your face?" he chuckled at me.

"Who's fault do you think it is?!! Why are you dressed like that?!!" I retort, still covering my face.

"Awe c'mmon..." I hear his footsteps coming towards me and I shudder even more, "It's not like I'm completely naked, right?"

"Th-That's true... B-But!"

I then feel his hands gripping my wrists as he makes me take my hands away. So, I close my eyes instead as my hands are taken away from my face. "C'mmon... Don't be a baby and look at me!" I can picture him with a devious smirk curved on his lips even though I have my eyes closed tightly.

"I-I don't want to!" I yell in a faint voice.

"If you don't open your eyes before the count of three, I'll kiss you on the lips~!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"You wanna bet?"

I click my tongue at him and he starts counting from one. But before he could even say three, I scream, "FINE!!!" and I open my eyes to see him inches apart from my face.

"Now that wasn't hard right?" Chris says as he back away from me and I'm looking down in embarrassment.

"How unpleasant..."

"Are my clothes too big for you?" he suddenly asks.

"Of course they are!" I spat, "And why'd you lend me your boxer shorts?!"

The clothes that Chris lent me were his own plain t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. Maybe if I was his wife or girlfriend it'd feel normal, but I'm only his friend! So it feels weird!

"Because they'd look like normal shorts on you?"

Well, he did have a point. But I couldn't help but glare at him, "These were washed, right?"

"Wh-?! Did you expect me to let a girl to wear dirty clothes?!" he was angry. Oops!

"N-No! I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend you..." I apologize sadly, "But why your clothes?"

"It's okay... And nobody's home, it's just the two of us. So, I couldn't borrow my aunt's clothes without her permission."

"Oh..." Wait! Just the two of us?!!

"Yeah... So, I'll be taking my bath now, okay?"

"S-Sure... Go ahead..." I answer and he soon leaves the room.

I was still stuck to the wall, when suddenly the door bursts open again and he pops out saying, "Don't go through my stuff, alright?"

"I'm not a busy-body!" I retort.

"I know..." he laughs, "Just saying. And you can sit anywhere you're comfortable with."

"Okay. Thank you..."

"I'm off then~!" he says before closing the door and I scan the room to find something interesting to keep myself from being bored.

[Chris' P.O.V.]

Ughhhh....

Seeing Jade in my clothes. I don't know why, but I felt immensely happy. It's every guys' dream to see their girlfriends in their own clothes! But too bad Jade's not my girlfriend... If Stacy saw this, it would cause another problem.

Seeing Jade get all flustered just seeing me in a towel was priceless too! I just love teasing her! She really is an innocent girl even up till now. She deserves someone who can treasure her and not give her pain.

If I remember correctly, she had her heart broken for the first time back in our first year of college by some stupid ass guy who didn't take her too seriously. Oh how mad that made me! I just wanted to search the guy up on the internet and bad mouth him! But, I had to calm myself down and explain things to myself that there was nothing going on between me and Jade. So I had to pull myself together.

Speaking of love, Jade confessed to me sometime last year too. It was as Belle, but she told me that she was really her in the end. I always kinda had an intuition that Jade was Belle, I just didn't want to misunderstand anything or get ahead of myself.

The first time I've ever took notice of her was back when we were second year high school students. I was still placed in the second section back in first year, so I still had no idea about her. Although I would notice her pass by our classroom or talk to some of my classmates that time, but I paid no attention. When we became classmates in second year, I thought she was boring, but she rather intrigued me in the end.

I then started teasing her just for fun. I called her names, annoyed her, mess with her thoughts. But all of that was purely out of boredom. I found entertainment in annoying a quiet little nerd. I started pulling the moves on her too to see how she'd react. It was hilarious every time she'd blush and shove me away.

But, entering third year, even though I've increased my level on harassment, I suddenly had other feelings. I never expected that I would be falling for a simple girl like her. Of course I'd pour my petty 'I love you's' to her and show my affection in the past and feel nothing of it. But, I just changed, and somehow... I fell in love with a nerd...

When I kept telling her how much I love her or how much she was special to me, I meant it all. I even did my best to show her how much I cared for her, how I treasured her. But... I guess she still thought it was sexual harassment, making her completely denying my love.

I had to admit, it hurt very much. I can't blame her though, because I still tease her of it too. I've been called upon by the disciplinarian countless times too because of her, but even though I was pissed off, I couldn't stay mad at her. Even those weeks of not talking to her was painful for me. I then just decided to keep myself true to her and continue on flirting with her. I waited until she would finally confess to me, without me forcing myself on her.

Sometimes I would grow impatient of always waiting for her that time, that I'd always force myself on her. But, I am a man and I want to be loved. I just wanted one kiss from her! But... She kept shoving me away. It still hurt, but I fought the pain every time...

Even on the time I told her about Amy, I wanted to see even just the tiniest bit of jealousy from her! But, she looked genuinely happy for me and that she supported us. She broke my heart, so I decided to try it out with Amy. But still, it didn't work out because I kept talking about her to Amy. Even I wanted Jade to love me more than just friends. So, me and Amy decided that we just be friends instead.

Because of my heart disease, I had to transfer schools, in a different state even. It was very painful for me because I wouldn't get to be with Jade anymore in senior high. And to think I planned on confessing to her seriously that time! But, I can't help being born with this ailment...

When she finally confessed, I thought, "You've just realized it then?! When I wasn't there?!! How dense can you be?!" Although, hearing her confess made me extremely happy. I didn't have a girlfriend that time, and if she was in front of me then, I wouldn't hesitate to ask her to be my girlfriend. Better yet, kiss her even! But, we both knew that long distance relationships never lasted long and that there's really no point in it. So, I gave up again. I just hurt myself again even more.

I wept after that chat. I wanted to hold Jade in my arms and tell her a thousand, no, an infinite number of 'I love you's'! But I wuss-ed out. I'm still no good...

Now that I have Stacy, I've started anew. She's opened my eyes to many things I haven't noticed before and has brought me up my feet. I've never discouraged her, nor treated her badly. I have to admit that we kept fighting the first few months and that we were on and off in the relationship. But now, we finally calmed down.

The problem is... Jade's finally here and she's making things more complicated. I love Stacy, but it also feels as if my past feelings for Jade are coming back. I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend, but I also want to tell Jade how I feel.

I really am a jerk...

Serves me right for acting like a playboy.

I really am the worst...

_______________________

Hey guys!!!

Chris' relationship status: It's complicated...

Another problem has arisen! Hehehe...

Question: Are you still a Chade fan? Or do you feel really sorry for Jade and want her to find a good man who will cherish her?

Your answers will not affect the story, but I just want to know what's going on in my readers minds... :3

Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment~! :D

Don't be quiet and share your thoughts! ;)

~Kurisu-chan

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

136K 5.5K 64
Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she was clearly the school's typical Nerd. No...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
329K 11.1K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...