Why Me? (Student-Teacher)

By hanbanana15

Leigha Clark is a senior in high school. Luke Smith is about to start his first year of teaching. Leigha's ha... More

Why Me? (Student-Teacher)
Chapter 1-The Past
Chapter 2-First Days Always Suck
Chapter 3-The Plan
Chapter 4- They Win
Chapter 5- The Waiting Game
Chapter 6-Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 7-YOLO Moments
Chapter 8- She's a Badass
Chapter 10- Falling
Chapter 11- Did that just happen?
Chapter 12-Following the Plan
Chapter 13- Forbidden Love?
Chapter 14-Taylor Swift songs
Chapter 15- You don't lie about food
Chapter 16-Just Freaking Peachy
Chapter 17-I'll Always Care
Chapter 18- Date Night Ends At Police Station
Chapter 20- Hangovers and Drama
Chapter 21-Three Paper Bags as Presents
Chapter 22- Time Lapse
Chapter 23- This Love Is Ours
Chapter 24- This is Goodbye. Peace Out!
Chapter 25- Cops, Last Day of School and Marriage
Chapter 26-Happy Ever After
Chapter 27-The End!
20k reads? What?
Hey Readers!
Thanks! 90.1K!!!!

Chapter 9-Surprises and Princess Names

14.9K 421 83
By hanbanana15

Bently’s POV:

I lay there in the peace and quiet. It it's too quiet without Leigha here. I stare at my door, my head pounding. I close my eyes as I hear the door open.

“Benny, Benny boy wake up,” my mom says softly shaking me. 

“I’m up Mom. I was just resting my eyes.”

“Rough night?” She questions. 

“From what I could remember I think so.”

“Guess what I found out earlier,” she says bubbling with joy. 

“What mom?” 

“I think they are dating. They were snug in her bed at the hospital and his hand was on her butt,” my mom states grinning. 

“Serious? I am going to kill him.”

“Benny, don’t she’s happy. She’s so happy. I can tell. They haven’t confirmed it, but I am sure they will soon,” my mom replies.

“I at least need to warn his dumbass. It’s Luke for fucks sake!”

We are at the hospital twenty minutes later. Luke and Leigha sit on the bed in a quiet conversation. Leigha steps into the bathroom to change. I put my hand on Luke’s shoulder. “Bro, we need to talk.” 

“Step into my office,” he sit patting the spot next to him on the bed. “What’s up?”

“I don't really prefer being in bed with guys Luke.. Are you an d my younger sister dating?” I ask almost in a whisper as I stand next to the bed.

“No. At least not yet. I gave her a promise ring. To promise we’d be together one day,” he says nervously. 

“You get her pregnant and I’ll kill you. You hurt her or break her heart and I’ll break your face. You cheat on her and I’ll cut your manhood off."

“Ben, I understand. I’d do the same if it was Sara or even Tasha. I won’t hurt Leigha,” he says quietly.

“I swear if you do anything.. I mean she is my sister and all. And you are my best friend so I have to be supportive and stuff. I don’t wanna hear about your sex life though. I mean that’s ugh,” I tell him fake cringing. 

“I understand and Ben, she’s not 18 yet. Come on bro...” He says with a smile. 

At that moment Leigha walks out with her hair in the most perfect messy bun I have seen. She has on yoga pants that make her look skinny. She has one of my hoodies that was a lot to big on her. She looks beautiful. 

“Leigha, can we talk for a sec.”

“Sure Benny. What’s up bro?” She asks smiling. 

“I just want to say if or when you date my best friend, you treat him good. And don’t use him to get a good grade,” I say with a wink. We both know she won’t need him for a good grade. 

“Whatever Benny,” she says flashing me a smile. She plays with a ring on her right hand on her ring finger. I have never seen it before. And then it clicka. That’s the infamous promise ring. I smile at her and walk away. She gets released minutes later. She hugs the nurses and one givEd me her number. I'll call that later. Tomorrow she will head back to school. She insists on riding with Luke, alone. I am annoyed, but give in to her command. The princess of the house is back and she’s chosen her prince. 

Luke’s POV:

Leigha sits in my truck. I can’t help, but smile. She slisea into the middle and put her head on my shoulder. She grabs my hand and puts it in her lap. She plays with my fingers as I drive. It is a comfortable silence. 

“Leigha, are you coming back to school tomorrow?” 

“Yes Mr. Teacher sir,” she says with a wink. 

“Everybody knows,” I say quietly. 

“Well tonight let’s keep our distance. Meet me on my balcony at four.” She says quietly. I know she doesn’t want to, but we have to.  

“Ok. Oh by the way I moved into your pool house.”

“What? Did Benny?” She questions. 

“Nope. Just me. I wanted to be on my own and the moms wouldn’t let me, but I have a key to the back door now,” I say with a wink and she rolls her eyes. 

At the house everyone sits in the living room watching a football game. We all pretend that we don’t watch Leigha walk up the stairs. We all know what is coming.She opend the door and then I hear it. “Oh my god! Mom! Dad! Oh my god!” 

Aunt Jan and Uncle Jason decided to redo the bathroom and Leigha’s room. Leigha’s room is hot pink with a single black wall. That wall is half full of pictures from her camera. Leigha takes pictures of everything so it’s very pretty. Her bed set is white. She has a flat screen now and a desk. Her ceiling is criss cross in sparkly white christmas lights. Her bed is zebra and it’s perfect. The bathroom which was once white is now gray and has a modern look. 

“Mom. Dad. I love it. Soo soo much. Oh my god. It’s so cute,” Leigha says as tears formed in her eyes. 

“Tasha designed it, honestly,” Aunt Jan says smiling. 

"Tashy!” Leigha yells. 

“Lee in here!” Tasha yells from the closet. Leigha opens the closet door and there in a basket sits the smallest little schnauzer puppy. She is white and very calm. She is 8 weeks old and the sweetest thing. 

“Mom! Is she mine?” Leigha asks bending down to pick her up. 

“Yeah. I got one too,” Tashy says popping out with a little brown dog. 

“Can I name it?” Leigha asks acting like a little kid she is so happy. 

“Yes Lee,” Uncle Jason says rolling his eyes. 

“Her name is Belle,” Leigha says without even thinking. 

“Mine’s name is Ella, but Cinderella,” Tasha says laughing. 

“My princesses would only pick princess names for their babys,” Uncle Jason said smiling. 

“What do I get?” Ben asks. 

“Coal. You’ve been a naughty boy Bently,” Aunt Jan says grinning. Ben fake pouts and Aunt Jan rolls her eyes. 

“Go check your room son,” Uncle Jason says smiling. Ben runs away quickly. 

“Oh my god! Dad. He’s cute,” Ben yells. He walks back with a brittany spaniel that is a few years old. 

“My friend had him, but he’s afraid of gun shots. So he gave him up. His name is Hank,” Uncle Jason explains. 

“Also, he is afraid of thunder, yelling and is known to have seizures. Ben, you have to take great care of him,” Aunt Jan adds. 

We eat dinner all together in the dining room. It is Leigha’s favorite meal. She loves chicken with rice and chicken gravy. Only Janey, Ed and Kelly are missing from this family dinner. Everybody leaves by eight. Leigha and I sit in her room on the bed with Belle. 

“Hanky come here buddy!”Ben yells chasing the dog up and down the hallway. “I just want to love you! Fucking dog!”

We both laugh. Belle looks up at us and the snuggles into Leigha. 

“Are you ready for school babe?” I ask quietly. 

“Yes and no.” Is all she says. 

“You’ll catch up and be happy,” I reply. 

“I know. I love you Luke,” she says as she kisses me on the cheek. 

“Love you too Lele. By the way, that date you owe me. Friday night. Be ready. It’s over 7 years in the making,” I say with a wink as I kissed her on the top of her head. I leaned over kissing her lips. She smiles against my lips.She pushes me away as Uncle Jason opened the door. She laughs and blushes. 

“Lucas, she needs her sleep. Time to go,” Uncle Jason tells me seriously. 

“Night Leigha. If you need anything text me. Night Uncle Jason.Oh and night Belle.”

As I walk to my house I'm nervous for tomorrow.

Author’s Note: Sorry it’s pretty boring. I had major writers block.Any way. Vommet. I’ll probably upload tomorrow or  Tuesday. I might go on a vacation this week and won't be able to upload which sucks because I'm in love.Soooo what’s gonna happen next :) Ooh and the Clark’s and the Smith’s aren’t really related. They are just super close. Just thought I’d make that clear :) So adios bitchatchos :* 

edited <3 love you guys (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
18.7K 691 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
1.7K 59 30
*Book 1 of the Dream Series Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to...