Because She Was In Love With...

By ButWhyFam

After being called all the shit that i could be called i went home. I cant believe Jenna would video tape it... More

(1)First Day
(2)Kalins First Day
Class
(4) The Party
(5)His Victim
(6)From diffrent Views
(7)That Bitch
8.A Chance
9.Hesitating
10.He got Jumped
11.Hes in the hospital
12.Hes Fine
13.What's he hiding
14.The truth comes out
15.Relieved
16.Me And Him
17.Loving You
18.Oooh
19
20.Myles & Jakes Story
Ch.21
22.New Student
23.The Mistake
Running Away With Eachother?
25.His Notebook
26.The Story Comes Out
27.It was an Accident
28.Why'd I Do It
29.Thoughts
30. Myles
31.I lost it
32.The painful secret
33.Whatever
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49...The End

43

481 14 3
By ButWhyFam

I snapped back into reality and pushed him away.

"You need to go".

He shook his head and looked at me like he hated me. He harshly slammed the door when he left. I fell to the floor and cried. I fucked up letting that happen. Now he hates me.

|Myles POV|

*Next day*

I was at chipotle eating in till i saw a figure sit with me. I lifted my head up.

Y/n?

Nope some random blonde chick. I looked at her weirdly.

"Um sorry. My name is Tina and i couldnt really help that your really handsome. I couldnt let you go without telling you my name".

Tina stood up and i softly grabbed her hand.

"Im Myles".

She smiled. Another girl ill just smash because my hearts broken pretty much. Poor girl, her fault for crossing my path. I already know what im gonna do, use her to blind my feelings for y/n.

"Can i give you my number" she asked.
"Of coarse beautiful".

That made her blush. I know im already in. I know its fucked up to fuck with her head but oh well. Back to my old habits...sadly. Only if y/n loved me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 259 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
9.5K 142 14
I sat in my first period english class, my teacher grading papers or whatever it is that teachers do when you walk in. Soon the first bell rung, and...
7.7K 206 18
"I know this shit hard on you, ma. I'm sorry for pushing you, but I can't stand seeing Brendan touching all the time." His voice was rough with emoti...
1.9M 71.9K 98
My name, is Armani- meaning shy, unique, and for those I care about, relentless. I'm from downtown New Orleans, yeah that one; the one that no good b...